It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I was tortured by the CIA. I am a Muslim American, born and raised. Please read the following:

I am an American citizen who was born in USA in the early 1980s. I am an Iranian‑American. In the late summer of 2006, I made a phone call to C‑SPAN and discussed comments that I heard from Iraqis I met in Iran while performing medical research at a hospital and university in Iran. Since then I have been the victim of psychological torture because I have experienced much psychological harm as a result of it. I believe these federal agents think I am a foreign spy of Iran. I would like to tell you what the federal agents have done to me over the past 32 months.

My hope is that you read all of the following incidents before you dismiss my story, as it becomes more evident that I am definitely being tortured by federal agents and I am not just some crazy kid. At first glance, each incident in isolation may seem like nothing. But please read all the incidents. I especially hope you become convinced after you read how distinctly American looking spies (meaning white, Anglo blonde hair, blue eyes etc.) began saying things to me in the Iranian language (Farsi) in public. They had clear American accents when they spoke Farsi. In my lifetime I have never met an American who could speak Farsi and who else but spies would just start randomly talking to me in Farsi while in public. Or I hope you become convinced after reading the Customs/Niagara Falls Hotel incident.

So, here is my story in which I list the incidents in chronological order:

-The first incident occurred during a wake around November 2006. While standing in line, a man from behind told me, “the truth shall set you free.”

-The next incident occurred on December 11, 2006. At this point I was becoming very frantic, and told my parents I wanted to check my house for bugs. At that very moment while I had a view of my yard, a newly arrived neighbor came out of his house stared at me and started shaking his head at me in a very threatening manner. Later that day while driving, an agent in a passing car stared at me with a very threatening look, also shaking his head. (I am sure this person was a spy, since this same person was involved in a future incident, which I will explain below).

‑The next incident occurred on September 22, 2007 while flying back to USA from Iran from a 3 month vacation. At the point of landing in my home state, an American passenger to the left of me said in Farsi (Iranian language) while staring at me (with a clear American accent), “It did not happen. This boy is crazy.” From their distinctly American looks and their American accent, it was clear these were agents and not just Iranians.

‑February 2008 is when the incidents started becoming more frequent and obvious.

The first incident of the month occurred during a road trip with my brother, which was planned weeks prior. At one point of the trip, we tried to cross the border into Canada from Niagara Falls. We were not allowed to cross (for what was described as some technical reason) and were taken into the customs. While waiting there, a man who was dressed in a customs uniform came in and stared at me for a long period of time. That night while at our hotel in Niagara Falls, the fire alarm went off As I left my room to go to the exit, the same man, now dressed in Niagara Falls police uniform, followed me to the main lobby, staring at me the whole time with a threatening look.

The next incident of the month occurred shortly after I came back to my home state from the road trip. While at a restaurant eating lunch, 4 federal agents came into the restaurant. While I was eating, one of the agents said out loud in Farsi “Are you ready?” When I looked up the four agents were staring and laughing at me..... (SEE BELOW REPLY POSTS FOR THE REST OF THE STORY)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
...These agents were also distinctly American looking and spoke Farsi with American accents. (PS The same spy who shook his head at me in the passing car, from the December 2006 incident, was one of these four agents. Furthermore, he was the one who spoke to me in Farsi.)

Also, beginning that month, the agents have been using my neighbor’s house (the same house from the earlier incident) to perform psychological torture by way of bright and unusual lights. I smoke cigarettes outside on my porch alone, which is when I have a view of this house and when this torture occurs. They shine very bright and numerous lights from their windows in very random patterns. The pattern of lights covers one window or at times many windows (even windows on different floors). The pattern goes from flickering on and off in a very startling manner, to one big colored light to many colored lights. In the beginning it seemed as if the display screen of the lights was the actual windows and the light was not being generated from within the room from for example a big screen TV. Now, the lighting seems to becoming from within the house and from a less advanced lighting machine. It is very hard to describe what the lighting pattern was like in the beginning. The only similar lighting I have seen was from the local news, which showed a commercial that was pulled off the air since it had allot of changing lights in random patterns that caused reported seizures in some people. This torture continues to present day and occurs often, yet there will be days in which all the house lights are all off, which is scary in itself.

‑The next incident occurred in July 2008 after leaving my Aunt’s apartment (which is in an apartment complex), an agent from an apartment in the complex yelled out my name in a very startling and scary manner.

‑The next incident occurred in July 2008, in which someone from my neighbor’s house yelled out at me “I think you are backing down.”

‑The next incident occurred in November 2008 in which a second neighbor’s house (which I suspected all along was occupied by agents) started partaking in the light torture (though not with the same type of lighting machine). This continues to present day. Also, there are threatening looking agents who walk into the lighting of the windows of both houses, staring at me. They often make startling noises from the houses to scare me.

Over the past 30 months, there were several other very scary incidents that occurred which I will not mention due to fear.

After Inauguration Day, much of the torture now occurs from the neighbors’ houses as I try to leave my own house as little as possible due to fear, however, there have been a number of incidents which have occurred in public after President Obama was elected (which I will also not mention due to fear).

I was hoping President Obama would free me from my suffering, but I found out that would not be the case, especially since the torture continued after his inauguration. I had a little bit of hope with the executive orders that he issued on 01/22/2009, however the torture continues.

I have tried contacting many people over the past two and a half years via email, which included senators, attorney generals, congressmen, mayors, the DOJ, state, homeland security, and governors, amongst many other government entities. I also contacted the FBI and CIA many times and begged them to stop and that I was not a spy. I received replies from 3 government agencies, which told me there was nothing they could do and to call the police if I felt people were threatening me, but I hope you understand why this is not an option for me since I would have to tell my local town police that the FBI/CIA has been torturing me on suspicion of being a spy/terrorist and that I have no evidence....
(SEE BELOW REPLY FOR THE REST OF THE STORY)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The reason why I decided to publicly blog is because I have lost all hope for an end to my suffering. Under President Bush’s presidency, I always looked forward to the election of a new president as an end to my torture, since at the time every major candidate spoke out against torture. However, after President Obama got elected, my torture continues while at the same time he is telling the American people that America does not torture. And especially after he said in his address before Congress that without exception or equivocation we do not torture, I am now convinced my suffering will not be ending anytime soon. I have lost all hope and have become very desperate.

My psychological symptoms keep worsen each passing day. To mention an example, lately I started to shake violently and uncontrollably in my bed at nights.

Thank you and God Bless

PS Just to answer some messages I have received:

Some may claim this is not how the intelligence community operates. Well, I argue this is exactly how the intelligence community of a particular government would operate if that government on the surface claims that everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity and religion, is free to speak.

So, if they were to detain me based on my speech, then our government would lose much leverage in world affairs, since my case would then gain publicity through my friends and family contacting the media. (For example, one of basis of the Iraq War was to bring freedom and democracy to that country. Also, USA constantly publicizes human rights abuses in other countries like China and Russia while at the same time touting this country's freedoms). So, rather than detaining me and sending me to a secret prison based on my speech, they decided to torture me in this manner and maintain an invisible hand while doing it.

Since, the CIA thinks I am a spy of Iran (a nation that there is a looming war with and with the fact that there are over 1 million Muslim Iranians living in USA), how can you argue that the CIA would not engage in this kind of behavior, especially if it meant for them, best case scenario that I will have a mental breakdown as a result of their psychological torture and confess to authorities that I am a spy. If I was a spy, this would mean that they would gain valuable information about Iranian spies/terrorist cells operating in the USA (tactics, recruitment, funding, coded messaging, etc etc), and it would also give them leverage over Iran, that is having a spy/terrorist in custody that they can threaten to go public about. And at the same time they can deny any wrongdoing that they did to me because of their invisible hand that was maintained in my torture. They can simply say I was an example where a foreign spy broke down on his own due to the pressures of espionage/cell activity.

And many have suggested that I gather evidence. Well, after I first wanted to check my house for bugs, they sent me a very clear message to not even dare to do so (see above). I have been living in fear for over 32 months. Sometimes, it is so bad, it feels like the fear is gripping and paralyzing my whole body. Also, the incidents I have left out are the scariest ones. They have directly threatened to kill me on many occasions but I do not want to go into details. It has taken me over two and a half years to finally blog and I have only mentioned a few of the symptoms I experience. To list one more, the psychological torture is so bad, I go to bed at nights feeling like worms are crawling under my skin and I want to scratch my skin off.

mod edit:

[edit on 5/17/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You, Sir, are a victim of cause stalking. The psychological harassment you experience is real and is meant to drive you to seek psychological help. As soon as you do so, you will always be dismissed as a crank. No-one knows who is involved but it tends to be cults/religious movements. There seems to be an oversight by Intelligence minders but there is no proof. In fact, until you start recording these incidents with a camera or tape recorder, there is no proof at all.

I have heard from hundreds of people in Britain experiencing this harassment. There seem to be thousands of people experiencing this phenomenon worldwide. The lights that torture you is a technique called 'brighting' and targetted individuals report that car headlights etc... are focused on them. I suggest that you read these websites then distribute flyers in your neighbourhood.

Good luck mate

Cause stalking
Gangstalking
Multistalker with recorded evidence

[edit on 16/5/2009 by Heronumber0]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
We talked about this earlier.
I’d like to know what you want from *us* the readers, in regards to your plight.
You’ve gone though a lot to get this post accepted on the board.
Congratulations you succeeded.

But I hope you wanted more than to do that though - more than to just get your story heard.
If you do want more - what is it?

Do you want to hear stories from others that may be similar?
Do you want some collaboration from others who’ve suffered so?
Are you looking for some kind of help?

Take a moment and think what you really want to accomplish with this thread then please, let us know what it is.

In the mean time I hope you’re doing all to record the incidents that are pressed upon you.
Something tangible you can show to others really helps in this world of doubting Thomas's.

Good Luck and Peace

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestForFreedom

Are you telling us everything? Do you ever hear voices that tell you to do things, where the voices seem to come from nowhere in particular or where nobody is at? Do you see "supernatural" things?

And like the above post says, you need to start recording everything at all times. Buy a high-end recorder that is very tiny. It is probably your only hope. We hear about this kind of harassment occasionally on ATS but I don't know of any cases with evidence. Obviously you should work for proof or you have nothing.

Edit: I should add that you really should have made a clear-cut simple 500 words or less summary because with how much you wrote few people including myself will read even the majority of the content.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Aakron]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well from your description of the events it should be really easy to get evidence. You claim that you're too afraid, which is worse then to be driven mad by these guys or to take a change and get them on record? If you continue down the road you're going you'll end up insane. If you document the cases you might be in danger but at least you would have a fighting change.
Btw, just for record I dont believe a word you say

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Nice story! I don't believe it for a minute. I have several Persian friends who were actually born in Iran and moved/escaped to the US back in the Mid Eighties to join family members who came here earlier. They have never gone back to Iran. I'm sure that you can imagine why.

None of them have ever experienced govt. harassment or surveillance and they live just outside of DC. 2 of them are chemical engineers, and one is in medical sales.

Did you join ATS just to write a story that sounds like a movie treatment? Your story is nicely created though.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
I always looked forward to the election of a new president as an end to my torture, since at the time every major candidate spoke out against torture. However, after President Obama got elected, my torture continues while at the same time he is telling the American people that America does not torture.

Were you seriously that naive? Obama is a criminal and so is every high-ranking politician.

My psychological symptoms keep worsen each passing day. To mention an example, lately I started to shake violently and uncontrollably in my bed at nights.

Yet you don't see a medical doctor? Seriously? It is so easy to look up symptoms of any given discorder online. So at least do that obviously. See WebMD for example.

I know it is really hard to believe that our government would torture someone in this manner based on his/her speech.

No, it is really easy to believe they would do this for most of ATS members. However we need evidence before we can believe your particular story.

Yet, my dream is that you can help end my suffering by telling others about my story or choosing to follow me on twitter,

Wrong. We can tell everyone in the world and without evidence it is an irrelevant story that people don't really care to hear about. Why waste your breath speculating about what is going on with your case? Evidence is everything.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
WOW! Just horrible suffering you are enduring.

My god...pretty soon they might start POINTING at you in a threatening manner! OMG! This has to stop! OOOOOoooo the humanity!!

We've all been hearing about all this nasty torture stuff on the news everyday, you know, the water boarding, 10 days of forced sleep deprivation, being thrown into walls, having military attack dogs chomping away only inches from the victims most precious bits and pieces, etc etc....anyways, look at all the drama its caused!

This whole time we could of just moved a couple agents into the cave next door and had them give Osama the ol' stink eye whenever he went out to take his camel for a walk. And in the unlikely event he was enough of a man to manage resisting our most brutal of stink eye-ness (unlikely...our agents train for years in the harshest areas of the cartel infested columbian jungles, but hypothetically we'll just pretend he could actually manage such a feat), we could para drop Delta force to the cave across the street were they could all stand out front with their arms crossed and shake their heads furiously at him in the absolute most threatening way possible as only delta force can. Those guys are true professionals, if anybody can shake a head at some terrorists, it's them.

Just think of all the trouble our politicians could have saved themselves! No wonder everyone is so pissed about this torture stuff, we've been doing it all wrong! Doh! Ahhh... hindsight is always 20/20 I guess.

We'll get em next time though...we still gotta break in that multi-billion dollar flashing disco light torture machine DARPA's been working on for the past 9 years. See, that's why America is the best. We're always a step ahead of the curve from our enemies and the rest of the world.

They're all still stuck in 90's, using various methods of scrotum electrification and 1/4" drillbits to co hearse information from whatever journalists they can get a hold of. And they all still wonder why they can never find those pesky American spies.

Suckers!

[edit on 5/16/2009 by PlausibleDeniability]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

After reading your OP thread, I really have to suggest two movies to you.

I am assuming you watch movies.

1st I recommend a movie titled "Conspiracy theory." 1997 starring Mel Gibson .

2nd I recommend a movie called "A Beautiful Mind" 2001 starring Russell Crowe.

After you watch the two movies I really suggest you really think deep down what is exactly going on.

And by the way you describe the spies actions, it seems as though they are in between missions right now and they are just messing with you. They most likely are just doing it for the *^^% and giggles.

I suggest you start messing back with them. Do some very silly things, and so random weird funny things in different places, then yell out, "jokes on you this time ha ha ha ha ha"

Have a good one.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I cant help but think perhaps your slightly paranoid. not to be rude but im not sure you have anything, that you described as threatening about you. but if it is all true and I am wrong ( which we wont know until you provide some sort of evidence) than I want to know more and I will, in all my limited ability, try to help you. But please take our requests for evidence seriously im sure there are alot of people here who will agree with me that this is a worthy cause for help if you can provide evidence!

good luck to you!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

None, zero, no evidence that your actions were little more then paranoia.

Sorry, I don't believe a word.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
OP ... I BELIEVE you....

I have been subject to survelliance ..and harrassment myself...

approx 6 years ago I had some derrogatory towards the Bush admin. but very funny radio ads on Air America (just local) for my business (when I still believed in the right-left paradigm)....

the agents who are following you are simply bored.... they love to mess around to break up the monotony of having to watch someone who isnt up to no good ... but they have to tail you anyway...

ignore it... go about your business... if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear... document it tho....

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here are two words that every person, complaining about the nonsense you are, living in the US should follow:

GET OUT!

My neighbors give me dirty looks sometimes too. I find it happens most often when my lawn gets too long or the dog barks too much or...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
All of this energy, time and money used over 30 months to 'haze' you. You must think your a very 'important' person.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OP, I suggest that you edit your original post and replace the word "torture" with "harrasment" in every instance. Nothing you've described fits my definition of torture. Just sayin.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I say invite some friends over and see what they think about this, hell record a video of it and upload it to youtube, that would help prove to people that its actually happening.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I find few things about the story weird. Why would they yell out random stuff to you? That doesnt make sense. I mean come on "It did not happen, this boy is crazy." WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN.

Your only fighting chance is to get evidence of this.

I do see it highly odd you wouldnt see a doctor or get friends around to experience this also so that you have something to go on.

But, do get evidence.

You do seem kind of paranoid. Ive always been a little paranoid myself due to PTSD after an incident a few years ago. But im able to recognize it as such.

Like I said get some stuff on tape and then come back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join