It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I have a question. Is there any kind of attack they may do that makes you feel very tired suddenly, and its slightly lower vibrational feeling not like an normal feeling, kind of like a wave or interference with your system?

I actually have never experienced any of these technology torture/harassment that I see in these posts,

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
You remember exact dates from two years ago? You want your house scanned for bugs because one man says "the truth shall set you free"?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by NateNute]

i guarantee if this occurred to you, you would remember the dates, but if you actually read my OP carefully you would have seen that I did not remember the dates exactly, for example allof of times I mention the month and year

And actually, once again of you read my OP carefully you would have seen that I left some incidents out, in particular their threats to kill me, aand actually, it was soon after their first threat to kill me coupled with the two men standing behing me in line, who said the truths shall set u free, that caused me to want to check my house for bugs

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScaredCabbage

The only serious incident was the Canada border crossing....can you elboarate on that?....what was the technical issue with you crossing over?

The technical issue actually had to do with my brother, so i will not mention it, but it was nothing serious, just some paperwork that needed to be cleared up, nothing serious, i am sure u can figure it out

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson

1. You say you are being tortured regularly - are you referring to the light shows from the house over the road and the key phrases being spoke/shouted at you only or is there more to it?
2. What do you think are causing these symptoms? Is it from pure fear or something else?
3. When you started posting on twitter you say you were threatened. How were you threatened? (i.e. did someone comment at you on-line, did you received a phone call, an email or a letter or did someone physically approach you and threaten you?)

1. everything is the same, the light torture, key phrases, threats in public,
plus their psychological damage is already done, even on nights that they do nothing to me I go to bed still experiencing all the psychological symtpoms whether it be the feeling of want to scracth off my skin, shaking, anxiety etc etc

2 I do not know the cause, my theory is that eventually over time they just completely mentally broke me down, with their tactics of fear, mind games, threats, harrassment, ridicule etc, everything

3 once again, i do not want to get into detail on their threats, but they are done directly in person

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Whoa, hold on a second. I'm not saying that the government *doesn't* harass people, or that there's no way the OP's claims are true. I'm just saying that by now, there should be some sort of proof.

You can get a cheapo digital camera with video capture mode for about 20 bucks. That should be sufficient to capture these mysterious "lights" that are appearing in the neighbor's windows... if it's really happening. Or use a tape recorder or digital voice recorder to capture the harassment on audio.

And you're right... I'm up in arms. For two reasons:

1. This poor guy probably needs serious psychological help. Mental illness can turn out dangerous. He seems to be a really nice person, so I'd prefer it if he turned out okay.

2. Letting this whole thing go on without some type of substantiation speaks volumes about the credibility of the entire site. It's one thing to embrace counter-culture, conspiracy related ideas. It's another thing to let people say whatever they want without any evidence.

-----

Now, you might be wondering why I'm so stubbornly refusing to believe that the government is torturing him. It's because of the sheer unlikeliness of it all. Somebody earlier in the thread referenced Occam's Razor: "The most likely solution is the simplest one." In absence of better information to the contrary, we have nothing to go by other than that philosophy. The opposite philosophy is illogical.

And in this case, there are two equally simple explanations: The OP has a mental disorder, or the OP is lying. Both are exponentially more likely than the explanation that the government is pouring resources, manpower, and technology into bothering somebody with lights and the occasional nonsensical passing comment in Farsi.

Unless more information is presented to us that causes his explanation to be simpler - for example, evidence that backs up his claims, it will remain my belief that he is either lying or has a mental disorder.

-----

As for discussing cointelpro and all that other stuff, that's fine. Discuss away. But it's sad that you're so willing to let an innocent man descend into possible madness for the sake of discussion.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
You are stating that they are speaking in Farsi to you, and it has an american accent, but the question is beyond your word, what other evidence do you have? There are things you can do to help yourself out. One would be to carry 2 things, one is a tape recorder and the other is a camera or a phone where you can get pictures of the person(s) who are doing this to you.

Once again I have gotten allot of replies to get evidence, I addressed this in a previous post, but I will write it again:

I guess all I can say is try to put yourself in my shoes, For two and a half years they have put death gripping fear into me, The kind of fear that sends shivers down your spine, They have mentally broken me down, I am all by myself, I haven't told any of my family or friends

I know my story sounds crazy, I am well aware of this, and they have done a great job making me seem like a nut, I have tried contacting the FBI and CIA many times to tell them to stop and told them the many psychological symptoms I have experienced, I guess I was stupid for putting trust and faith in my government and doing this, At any time they can get local police involved and come admit me in a mental hospital and make my parents suffer because they now will think their son is crazy, They can ruin my parents careers, they can ruin my brother's and sister's careers, I wish I could try to gather evidence on them, I wish I could tape them, but the ball is in their court, they run the show, I can only beg them to stop and put faith in God that justice will prevail for me whether in this life or the next

And obviously I've thought of gathering evidence, but what could I do with this, could I take it to my local police? If anything I would bring on harassment from my local town police for me and my family, or I'd end up in a mental hospital. Also, this the CIA, (Or whatever government spy agency it is), I am sure all their trails are completely covered, For instance I am assuming my neighbors are married spy couples with no traces, this is not uncommon in the espionage world. (See article titles "Married Couple Spies" by LeRoy A. Stone* West Virginia University**)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am totally not doubting this kind of stuff goes on but ummm in your original post it said you were born in the "early" 1980's which would make you almost fourty...

Why would you then get defensive and say "I don't want you to think I'm some sort of crazy kid" kinda slippin bro if your fourty why would anyone think your a kid...

I don't belive you now man sorry but I do bet some of this # goes on

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas87

Actually I make his age under 30 years old if he was born in the early 80's. Am I missing something?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ooops haha almost "30" years then .... my mistake but still not youndg enough to be some crazy kid ... but old enough to be some crazy guy that needs serious help.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

You can get a cheapo digital camera with video capture mode for about 20 bucks. That should be sufficient to capture these mysterious "lights" that are appearing in the neighbor's windows... if it's really happening. Or use a tape recorder or digital voice recorder to capture the harassment on audio.

So you record something in isolation, what does that prove particularly when the authorities refuse to acknowledge that something is going on. Merely going to a lawyer will result in the authorities telling him that victims of this harassment is under investigation, is a suspected terrorist or whatever.

Campaigning lawyers are as rare as hens teeth.

The only solution is to get the word out to other powers and authorities and precisely describe the situation without the subjectivity and emotions so that they may analyse these techniques and learn of these horrors.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87
Ooops haha almost "30" years then .... my mistake but still not youndg enough to be some crazy kid ... but old enough to be some crazy guy that needs serious help.

Depends on how he comes across and his background. Most university student consider themselves youthful on account of the environment they inhabit.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What could he do with that evidence? He could post his evidence here, so that people would know he was right.

Would that help him? Who knows, it might. Surely, if he were being stalked by the government as he claims, they would know if he posted video of their activities online. Possibly, being caught red handed would cause them to back down?

He posted his story here. Surely then he would like us to believe it, no?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Idk I guess down here in texas 21 is a man ya know so pretty much 28 is like not a kid anymore ... I guess your right its just about your surroundings but the way it was woded made me think this is all a fabrication

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87

In the airplane incident, the agent said "this boy is crazy"

Using the term boy instead of man to describe someone is very insulting in the iranian culture, by using the term "kid" I made an attempt to point this out in a nuanced way,

I mainly expected those torturing me to pick up on this subtle reference when they read my blog and posts, in other words, I was trying to tell them I know that you insulted me by calling me boy

I just didnt expect so many people would become fixated on this one term,

PS i am in my mid 20s, for the record

[edit on 18-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi QuestForFreedom, thanks for answering my questions

Do you have a digital camera which can record video?

The reason I ask is that from the details you have provided so far I think the only way that you might convince me (and other users) that something unusual is happening is to try and record the lights from the house opposite you

[edit on 18/5/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread has gotten this far. I called hoax back on the first page. Now, after glazing over the remainder of this little piece, I am certain that the OP needs some serious help or is extremely bored and is playing with his supporters. I checked his other posts and thread attempts and he finally got some people to bite on this thread.

Paranoia, Narcissism, Schizophrenia call it what you will. It is amazing that after so many years of "torture" the OP can't prove anything beyond the scattered thoughts in his head. Shame on those who are encouraging this disturbing rant. The OP needs some clinical help before this gets out of hand.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
I guess all I can say is try to put yourself in my shoes, For two and a half years they have put death gripping fear into me, The kind of fear that sends shivers down your spine, They have mentally broken me down, I am all by myself, I haven't told any of my family or friends

Yeah, but they've only been following you around for 2.5 years. Those same folks have been driving me nuts for 4 years now. Just hope they don't step it up, because then they use "the psychic" and you start hearing garbage in your head.

They've got alot more stuff you haven't seen yet.

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
...At any time they can get local police involved and come admit me in a mental hospital and make my parents suffer because they now will think their son is crazy, They can ruin my parents careers, they can ruin my brother's and sister's careers, I wish I could try to gather evidence on them, I wish I could tape them, but the ball is in their court, they run the show...

That's what I've been trying to tell these folks on ATS for like, ever..

Here are some links I've found to my posts clearly stating that these folks completely control the police:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Since it seems like quite a lot of people here doubt your story, I'd like to offer some constructive advice. If this was happening to me I'd do a few things to document my situation and being to compile evidence.

1st thing... Start with a camera for recording visual phenomena that you are experiencing (like the lights).

2nd like some of the others suggested start carrying a small tape recorder with you that can be activated in a moments notice (for people speaking farsi to you or threatening you)

3rd Keep a log of the events, people, and places involved. See if there are trends or just random events.

The proof is always in the pudding and though I beleive your story I know that in this case the "proof will set you free" and then you can substantiate your claims with evidence.

I'd also like to say I personally don't beleive in the gang stalking, cause stalking etc, this seems to be more for the paranoid and delusional out there but as its never happened to me I won't judge.

Regardless of what others may think it does sound like you have a problem and if that problem is "real" then you can document and address it no matter if it is psycological or physcial in nature.

[edit on 5/18/2009 by atzmaz]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

Well said atzmaz. You have shown how to be a skeptic without being abusive.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I checked his other posts and thread attempts and he finally got some people to bite on this thread.

For the record, the reason the other thread attempts were deleted, is because I had a link to my blog, Like I said I am new to forums and didnt realize this could not be done

the reason i had the link to my blog is because of the 4000 word limit, however a moderator on here helped me out by giving me the advice to post replies with the rest of the story immediately after I post the thread

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join