It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any MIB Experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Has anyone on this site ever encountered MIB/Men in Black? If so under what circumstances? What did they look like? etc.. I am trying to collaborate some experiences.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

I've never met one...

But as to your question, "What do they look like?", I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they look of the male gender and dress in black clothes...

Just a guess...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Lol, well yes, that much we can assume.

I am talking about physical features. I want to see if they match some of my other reports.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

You talking about the almost indescribable, mean looking, possibly slightly asian/oriental looking fellows?

No, never seen them but that's how they are described in a few books I have.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Yes, as well as talking a sing song type of voice, having trouble walking, driving vintage cars that are in perfect condition.

But thank you for giving a description that I was trying to avoid. Seeing as the best way to gather information is to NOT tell what other witnesses have reported.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitaryMan
Has anyone on this site ever encountered MIB/Men in Black? If so under what circumstances? What did they look like? etc.. I am trying to collaborate some experiences.

Thanks.

Yeah, well, obviously, it was the men in black. I had folks chasing me (and still do) around no matter where I went. I've tried different cities in the US and Canada to no relief. I didn't realize it might be MIB related until I went into a federal public defender's office (I was pretty desperate, ready to do just about anything to get my life back to normal... makes you wonder about those mass muderers...), and as soon as I said the word "MIB", she jumped and turned, and then some guy came out of the back office and ran out (I just said that it was so crazy thought at first I thought it was the MIB).

Now, you're asking under what circumstances?? These folks chase me day and night, and then there's some sort of "psychic" or something in my head where, even sitting here typing this my throat vibrates and makes crazy sounds, my chest, and then at work my co-workers and customers here so many burp and fart sounds that they use mind-control...

See how crazy? It's simply non-sensical. It's non-sensical to the point that you'll discount that the "MIB" or even aliens are chasing me.

That's why it's really dumb that you post this garbage, and I hope they do the same to you that they do to me just for posting it, indicating that you have no idea and are looking for information.

When I go to the cops... I just find out that they do what they want, that they "work" for them.

You're clueless. You're bogus. I've just had 6 shots of liquor (it usually takes 8 or 9 or 10) so that I might get to sleep tonight.

I'm so pissed off, I can't type anymore. You just don't know what it's like.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've been in few situations some might describe certain people as men in black or just NSA agents. Supposedly, they would flash a silver badge as well.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

You need to see a doctor. You're signature and the things you are saying could be something other than what you think they are. And don't drink too much, I don't want to see you get hurt. I hope you're okay.

Also how did you get into this predicament?

Now, you're asking under what circumstances?? These folks chase me day and night, and then there's some sort of "psychic" or something in my head where, even sitting here typing this my throat vibrates and makes crazy sounds, my chest, and then at work my co-workers and customers here so many burp and fart sounds that they use mind-control...

What does this even mean?

[edit on 1-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I've been in few situations some might describe certain people as men in black or just NSA agents...

And what does an NSA agent look like, exactly?

Oh no! You're being followed around by math-nerds and cryptoanalysists! The Horror!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There was a secret photo taken of them a few years ago, the link can be found here

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
There was a secret photo taken of them a few years ago, the link can be found here

omg its them its them. these are the men. they kidnapped me. i was asleep. then i woke up with 11 dollars missing and what felt like an hour and a half gone from my life.

couple years later they did it again

new topics

top topics

join