It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
This morning while smoking a cigarette on my porch, my neighbor yelled out "Take it down!" 5 times.

Take what down? You got an Iranian flag out there or something?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ok, so for the past 32 + months, i have constantly tried to figure out why this has occurred to me, I have picked apart every detail of my life trying to figure it out, Since I am not a spy/foreign agent of Iran, most of my theories just sound crazy and are not even worth mentioning,

Look, my Grandfather was from a German family. They came here before WWI and WWII. However I do not talk about WWII and the death camps, well at least from a German perspective. Because I did not live there, and I am not German, I am 1/8 German.

You need to decide what is important in you life, are you an Iranian or American. If you are Amercan, forget about Iran and the middle east, it is not your problem now. Work your job, go to the guy, makes lots of Amercian friends, date a American Girl and have nice American kids. This will all go away.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Normally by now, aren't the Amigos contacting the OP and demanding some kind of proof? How much further will this charade continue before it gets the Hoax tag? And for the love of Pete, can anybody find out who the OP is and alert their family that one of their loved ones is seriously off his rocker?

Compassion is alive and well among the Americans.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by masonwatcher

You should be able to spot a hoax..How many of your threads are placed in our new catagory??

That is no indication of anything. I am still burned my circles of light is in there, and 1.2 million people in the world believe it is the sign of the next teacher for humanity. I even stopped photographing them, and now I think the aliens stopped making them.

I think the aliens said forget it. If our circles are not good enough for ATS board, and they put this nice guys video there of them in Skunk Works, and well, the planet is just disintegrating that is all, I thought they wanted a heads up.

At that final moment, billions in the world will scream, OH ATS, WHY DID YOU NOT LET THE CIRCLES OF LIGHT STAY IN THE PARANORMAL SECTION, IF WE ONLY KNEW?

Honestly, that skunk works is not a nice idea, there should be like a negative flag system where if it gets so many skunk flags, but just because one person thought I was faking them, it got moved there. And I am still a little miffed at it, but I like the board, so I had to live with it.

So masonatcher, take it as a compliment, I am in there with your unfairly. At least we make original threads.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

You need to decide what is important in you life, are you an Iranian or American. If you are Amercan, forget about Iran and the middle east, it is not your problem now. Work your job, go to the guy, makes lots of Amercian friends, date a American Girl and have nice American kids. This will all go away.

This is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. There is no such thing as "American culture." At least, there is no such thing as a worthwhile American culture. McDonald's? Child obesity? Please. It is very important for each individual to hold on to his or her heritage and culture! That's the beauty of America - it's a melting pot! If you are from Iran, Britain, Greece, China, India, Brazil - where ever! Be proud of where you are from and never forget your heritage and its culture!

You sir, in the words of Mr. PotatoHead, are uncultured swine!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Compassion died with the American Dream.

All we can do now is try to separate what's good for us from what's bad for us, and I think that the OP is going through something that is extremely bad for him and all the people around him... and no, I don't think the CIA did it to him because I haven't seen any proof that this is so.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have a serious question...

How can one, medically, tell if someone is telling the truth, lying or crazy (paranoid) and telling what they think is the truth???

Unless you have some real value (spy, terrorist...) why should cia/mi5/6 waste time, money and effort on you (any you).

I am not calling the poster a lier, I "AM" questioning if he is correct.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Exclusive
Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims

'Work for us or we will say you are a terrorist'

By Robert Verkaik, Law Editor

Thursday, 21 May 2009

Five Muslim community workers have accused MI5 of waging a campaign of blackmail and harassment in an attempt to recruit them as informants. The men claim they were given a choice of working for the Security Service or face detention and harassment in the UK and overseas. They have made official complaints to the police, to the body which oversees the work of the Security Service and to their local MP Frank Dobson. Now they have decided to speak publicly about their experiences in the hope that publicity will stop similar tactics being used in the future.

www.independent.co.uk...

Maybe this has something to do with it? Could be that you really do not need to have done or intended to do anything, maybe you just need to be available as a target for certain elements of government and/or criminals.

The blackmail comes after a period of harassment.

[edit on 033131p://pm3112 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think your suffering from hysteria more than anything, you have this idea locked in your head so you see everything around you related to that.

Mishearing while over hearing conversations, arguements, etc

You need to remember (as stupid as it is) as a muslim you will be stared at by the majority of people because (once again stupidly) they ASSUME you are a terrorist or some sort of threat.

The view of the general public on the middle east can quite easyly create anxiety.

It would seem you have developed an anxiety and paranoia

Im just thinking from a psychological perspective however i dont personally know you or these accounts so there isnt much i can say, So please dont take what i've said as fact or anything like that it is just what it *seems* like to me.

The title should be changed really aswell because your not actually being tortured by the CIA or atleast there is no evidence of that, what is torturing your mind.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Concept X]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

I WAS attempting to suggest that you are mental ill. I believe you ARE mentally ill. If I am right, is that an insult?

actually, if u read my entire reply, you would have seen that I said many people said i was mentally ill which was fine, but i said a few people said i was mentally ill and then insulted me,

i dont even know what u said the first time, but i doubt i was referring to u

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
Lets get real, call an attorney

actually i tried contacting the ACLU, other groups of human rights attorneys as well as individuals, and human rights organization

I pretty much got ignored, plus what can an attorney do for me, we are talking about taking on the US government with no evidence

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

] I work part-time for a private investigator. I will give you 40 hours of my services free.
So U2U me and we will set up a meeting so I can handle this for you.

I appreciate your help, but I wish to remain anonymous and i hope you understand why, lets say in the end nothing comes out of my blogging and forums, but my name gets put all over the internet with this story (for all i know you can be one of these people who thinks i am crazy and out for malice)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

You may want to check some of this out, as you might have something medically going on. Most of what you claim sounds quite mundane, but there are a few hints in there that you could have a medical issue. Were you exposed to anything while traveling abroad?
Are you on any medications?
Have you had any type of trauma?

no not any medication, no trauma (well i guess other than what was inflicted on me during this torture), not exposed to anything abroad, and i read your posts, appreciate your attempted help, none of it applies to me

[edit on 21-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson

I think you need to discuss your current situation with friends, family or someone in a religious capacity whom you trust

I appreciate your concern,

BUT I am not crazy, everything that occurred to me is real, i did not make this up, i did not imagine it, I know what is reality,

so, with that being said, what would be the point in telling my family and friends? they wouldnt be able to help me, I would just drag them into my suffering,

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
As far a feeling things vibrate:
To the O.P.,
Ok, so your Iranian...
This is good reason to watch you, terrorist concerns and all.
I also noticed the O.P. said "god" not Allah-does that mean you are not Muslim???

I never said i feel things vibrate or any of that electronic harassment stuff, those were other people replying, the only thing i talked about electronically was the neighbor's light machine next door

also, you said because I am iranian it is a good reason to watch me, you are mistaken, because i am iranian i was tortured,

as far as this whole God and Allah see masonwatcher reply:

"I think you are being obtuse. The Arabic world for God is Allah. The word Allah is a from a Semitic language, Arabic, and is derived from another Semitic language which is Aramaic - the language of Jesus. Most Arabic speakers when speaking in their language do not use the English word for Allah which is God. That would be odd. "

Furthermore, as a Muslim, we believe Christians, Jews and Muslims all pray to same God, and the righteous amongst all of us (all three religions) will be admitted to heaven, Muslims have all the same prophets as Christians and Jews (with Prophet Jesus as the Second Highest Prophet in our religion, next to Prophet Mohammad), we also believe in the immaculate conception, as a matter of fact a book in the Quran is named after Blessed Mary, (the only book in the Quran named after a female), The main difference is however, we do not believe that Propher Jesus is the Son of God, since Allah cannot begot and cannot be begotten, He simply says "Be!" and it is

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
For your sake and general well being, I would see a doctor. Things like that should not be left untreated or undiagnosed.

By the way, you claim your last message was from a cell phone. ..it's also extremely easy to disrupt such communications,

why would i see a doctor, if i told a doctor what was happening to me, i would be admitted to a mental hospital, for this reason those torturing me set up my story so crazy so i could never go see a doctor and possibly get medicated for the psychological symptoms i experience, and also to sound so crazy to cover their trails (ie sensation of wanting to scratch off my skin, body shaking at night etc), they knew what they were doing

also i replied previously to why i think me posting on a forum is a non concern to them, let me repeat:

"i am telling my story on a forum, 1 of 1000s of forums that exist on the internet, is the world really seeing what i am saying?
on an internet that contains millions of documents and information and most likely 1000s of similiar stories to mine, Is this something that those torturing me should be worried about? furthermore, this OP of mine can be monitored by the CIA, and my post can be deleted by them at any moment, they can even hack into my account and post something along the line that I was lying, i know if my post was even remotely close to gaining publicity, then they can take it down, "

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

This morning while smoking a cigarette on my porch, my neighbor yelled out "Take it down!" 5 times.

Take what down? You got an Iranian flag out there or something?

My guess they were referring to my post on here, since it was right after i put it up

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Concept X
Mishearing while over hearing conversations, arguements, etc
You need to remember (as stupid as it is) as a muslim you will be stared at by the majority of people

i appreciate your attempted concern, listen i am not paranoid, i am not hysterical, i am not crazy, when an american says something in farsi directed at me with a clear american accent, while staring at me even and laughing at me, I am not imagining this, furthermore, this man is the same person from a previous incident,

when i see a man dressed in a customs uniform in the customs office at the Canada/US border, to later see him in a Niagara Falls police uniform standing outside my hotel room, staring at me with a threatening look and following me, i am not imagining this,

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmrmikee
That's not much of a torture. Why don't you go confront these people, always have a video camera with you to document whatever you might see? I would.

Originally posted by awakentired
get in their face and demand to be taken to their superior officer.

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Dude can you get a video camera and record these lights that they are doing to you?

Originally posted by jd140
We like evidence on this site. As the saying goes. Pics or it didn't happen.

I guess see my previous reply on trying to gather evidence/confronting these people, there's only so many times i can say why i do not, i hope instead of having people say i should gather evidence, maybe they can read my reply on why i do not, and make an argument for/against any of my points

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I say personally, give up on it, pretend they are invisible. It is safer.

its easier said then done especially when they keep threatening to kill me,

even if i could pretend they are no longer there or if they actually stop, my torture will continue, the damage has already been done, for example when i was in iran on vacation my psychological symptoms persisted, they did not get better, i think the only way out of this is for them to publicly admit what they have done, and allow me my day in court

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join