It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If we have learned anything on this board it is that anything is possible.

That said, I personally find it highly questionable and I will tell you why.

1) Are you really important enough for the CIA to actively harass??? Seriously???

2) Do you hold a job or information that is errors were to occur, might cause significant problems on a community or larger scale?

3) Even if Agents do not directly do anything, almost no one does something free, especially if it is "questionable".

4) Electronic harassment.. modifying appliances/wall sockets or attacking devices to surfaces.... Cost $$$$$$$, why waste the money on you??? Seriously????

5) What directly is there to gain to harassing you (OP) or even MasonWatcher, as he "claims" the same kind of harassment.

These are polite, decent and valid question's to what some people have posted.

I would appreciate answers in the same polite, decent and valid manner

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas87

Check your math, if he was born in 1980 he would be 29.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Dallas87

Check your math, if he was born in 1980 he would be 29.

He already clarified that he was in his mid-20s. He said he was born in the 80S, not in 1980.

Anyway, I question why the CIA would be so interested in 25-year old male who simply thinks that Osama bin Laden attacked the USA to get the USA to attack Iran, if I recall correctly the OP's description of what he believes the be the reason why all of this alleged-harassment (it's stops become alleged when evidence is presented! just reinforcing a point here lol) is happening. Can somebody, whether OP or not, please clarify this for me? Perhaps I have my facts wrong, but this seems like a really lame reason to allegedly stalk and harass an individual, even if it is coupled with at least one extended vacation to Iran. Seems iffy on that front, as well, and I hadn't heard anybody bring that point up yet. Just looking for some clarification as to this issue.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngoogs

Anyway, I question why the CIA would be so interested in 25-year old male who simply thinks that Osama bin Laden attacked the USA to get the USA to attack Iran, if I recall correctly the OP's description of what he believes the be the reason why all of this alleged-harassment is happening. Can somebody, whether OP or not, please clarify this for me?

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

1) Are you really important enough for the CIA to actively harass??? Seriously???

To answer both questions at once,

Well, I did not say I knew for sure why they are torturing me, I have no idea why they suspect me to be a spy/homegrown terrorist/or whatever they think i am,

But I did say i had theories, one of those theories was my unique theory on 9/11, now if my theory is actually true (and it cannot be doubted that it is plausible based on the facts that i presented in my theory) then that is a significant reason right there, but even if it is not true, it is very unique which is another reason, I searched the internet for months, and i mean months straight and could not find my theory anywhere else, but who knows why they are torturing me, maybe its based on a hunch, maybe its based on their body language/psychological experts who's analysis is that i am lying, maybe they are basing it on coincidental factors, such as maybe something happening in iranian foreign affairs at the same time of my call, there are many reasons why they can be doing this to me. most likely its a combination of several factors

or even read my OP Post script, on how i explain its a win/win situation for them, that is if I am spy then they hit the lottery, but if i am not a spy then they can act like they committed no wrongdoing since they have maintained a completely invisible hand

it is very rare for a young Iranian american man to make a call to CSPAN, i have watched CSPAN allot over the past 3 years and have not yet once heard a young Iranian american male or even female make a call (i was 22 when i made the call, also maybe they have called but they did not introduce themselves as Iranian americans like i did during my call),

also, many people claim why would the CIA (or whatever agency this is) waste their money on you,
well lets be realistic here, how much you think they are wasting on me?
there aint too much overhead here, they bought a couple of houses, which could be resold later, so write that off as an investment, and add the salries of a handful of agents, how much money are they spending,

we are talking about the CIA which, correct me if i am wrong, has an annual budget of $50 billion.

you are talking about them maybe have spent a half a million over the past three years (and that is a stretch), people say why would they waste so much time and money on you, is it really wasting time when any low level agent can perform these torture tactics on me? they have an estimated 10,000 to 20,000 agents

(also please check my post on Bybee memo if you still think this is harrassment or as many put it alleged harrassment rather than torture)

[edit on 19-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
2) Do you hold a job or information that is errors were to occur, might cause significant problems on a community or larger scale?
3) Even if Agents do not directly do anything, almost no one does something free, especially if it is "questionable".
4) Electronic harassment.. modifying appliances/wall sockets or attacking devices to surfaces.... Cost $$$$$$$, why waste the money on you??? Seriously????
5) What directly is there to gain to harassing you (OP) or even MasonWatcher, as he "claims" the same kind of harassment.

To answer your questions
1) I answered this in my previous reply right before this one

2) no, but can you clarify this question again, I am not sure what you mean, but I am pretty sure my answer is no, I had no job when the torture began, I just finished medical research and was in the process of applying to med school

3) I am sorry I tried reading this question several times, can u rephrase/clarify what u mean?

4) I never claimed any of these things happened to me,
i think you have been confused because there has actually been allot of replies from other people on this topic, something to do with gang stalking, BUT let me repeat I have never claimed any of these things you say happening to me that is Electronic harassment.. modifying appliances/wall sockets or attacking devices to surfaces or anything like that

The only thing remotely similar I claimed was torture by a light machine from the house next door, I am guessing this machine cost maybe a couple of thousand of dollars at the most, and i mean at the most (since its only several screens/monitors and a machine that generates random light patterns)

Also, see my previous reply right before this one to your question of costing $

5) See post script in my OP,
or you know what I will copy and paste it for you here:

Since, the CIA thinks I am a spy of Iran (a nation that there is a looming war with and with the fact that there are over 1 million Muslim Iranians living in USA), how can you argue that the CIA would not engage in this kind of behavior, especially if it meant for them, best case scenario that I will have a mental breakdown as a result of their psychological torture and confess to authorities that I am a spy. If I was a spy, this would mean that they would gain valuable information about Iranian spies/terrorist cells operating in the USA (tactics, recruitment, funding, coded messaging, etc etc), and it would also give them leverage over Iran, that is having a spy/terrorist in custody that they can threaten to go public about. And at the same time they can deny any wrongdoing that they did to me because of their invisible hand that was maintained in my torture. They can simply say I was an example where a foreign spy broke down on his own due to the pressures of espionage/cell activity.

Some may claim this is not how the intelligence community operates. Well, I argue this is exactly how the intelligence community of a particular government would operate if that government on the surface claims that everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity and religion, is free to speak.

So, if they were to detain me based on my speech, then our government would lose much leverage in world affairs, since my case would then gain publicity through my friends and family contacting the media. (For example, one of basis of the Iraq War was to bring freedom and democracy to that country. Also, USA constantly publicizes human rights abuses in other countries like China and Russia while at the same time touting this country's freedoms). So, rather than detaining me and sending me to a secret prison based on my speech, they decided to torture me in this manner and maintain an invisible hand while doing it.

and if i am not a spy(which i am not) they can still act like nothing was done by them because of their invisible hand

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
@ OP,

I doubt that the CIA would harass and "torture" you based on a "hunch."
If they really are following you and harassing you, you would know exactly why.

And please, for the sake of John McCain, my two grandfathers, and every POW in every country on the planet, please stop calling whatever, if anything at all, is happening to you "torture." Definition my ass, lets see you have every bone in your body broken, starved for months and exposed to intense sunlight 12 hours a day, among other horrible atrocities. Then you can say you've been tortured.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
Do you have a digital camera which can record video?

The reason I ask is that from the details you have provided so far I think the only way that you might convince me (and other users) that something unusual is happening is to try and record the lights from the house opposite you

Once again, i get allot of questions about gathering evidence,

I am not out here to try to convince anyone of my story, I am just out here to tell as many people as I can so a)people can become more aware of government infringement and violation on our rights and freedoms as well as their continued torturing, and b) to hopefully put pressure on the government to talk to me by getting enough people to read my story by spreading the word

for those asking me on gathering evidence i will once again copy and paste what i said twice before:

I guess all I can say is try to put yourself in my shoes, For two and a half years they have put death gripping fear into me, The kind of fear that sends shivers down your spine, They have mentally broken me down, I am all by myself, I haven't told any of my family or friends

I know my story sounds crazy, I am well aware of this, and they have done a great job making me seem like a nut, I have tried contacting the FBI and CIA many times to tell them to stop and told them the many psychological symptoms I have experienced, I guess I was stupid for putting trust and faith in my government and doing this, At any time they can get local police involved and come admit me in a mental hospital and make my parents suffer because they now will think their son is crazy, They can ruin my parents careers, they can ruin my brother's and sister's careers, I wish I could try to gather evidence on them, I wish I could tape them, but the ball is in their court, they run the show, I can only beg them to stop and put faith in God that justice will prevail for me whether in this life or the next

And obviously I've thought of gathering evidence, but what could I do with this, could I take it to my local police? If anything I would bring on harassment from my local town police for me and my family, or I'd end up in a mental hospital. Also, this the CIA, (Or whatever government spy agency it is), I am sure all their trails are completely covered, For instance I am assuming my neighbors are married spy couples with no traces, this is not uncommon in the espionage world. (See article titles "Married Couple Spies" by LeRoy A. Stone* West Virginia University**)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestForFreedom

You know for someone in a death grip you don't seem to have any trouble telling us your story.

To scared to take a photo, but not to scared to post this on the internet for the world to see.

But you are doing it for our benefit.

Your doing it for attention. Well you got it.

I really can't believe that this thread has grown as much as it has.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngoogs

I doubt that the CIA would harass and "torture" you based on a "hunch."

please stop calling whatever, if anything at all, is happening to you "torture." lets see you have every bone in your body broken, starved for months and exposed to intense sunlight 12 hours a day, among other horrible atrocities.

Once again, i said i do not know why they are torturing me, i just threw out some posibilities, if i sat down i can probably rattle off 100s of possibilities for all i know, and most likely its a combination of several possibilites, but I do not know, and how do u know they wouldnt torture me based on a hunch, how do u know their "gut feelings" might not have factored in on it?

don't forget in 2008, then CIA director hayden went on Meet the Press and said he still had a personal feeling that Iran was pursuing nuclear weapons, now he went on the show after the NIE on iran was released, which declared that all 16 spy agencies said IRan was no longer pursuing nuclear weapons, so when the facts that were presented to hayden said iran was not pursuing a nuclear weapon, presented even by his own agency, he still went on national tv and said he had a personal feeling they were after the nuke, so what do u call that feeling of his? I would call that a hunch/gut feeling, especially since all facts are pointing otherwise , so if the director of CIA can go on national tv to claim before the world on his "personal feelings" that iran was still pursuing a nuclear weapon, then you are trying to claim that the CIA wouldnt torture a single individual based on personal feelings, or a hunch as u will, especially considering the fact that they can maintain an invisible hand and not only deny any wrongdoing but be believed, not only that they know my allegations will never see the light of day, let alone the light of a courtroom, who can I turn to for help or even an investigation? who can i turn to to expose them? who can I turn to for justice? i have emailed every government agency you can think of, i have emailed every one of my state senators, many state congressman, many federal senators and congressman, i have emailed governors, mayors, the media, attorney generals, i am alone in my quest for freedom, for the past 3 years, i have been in a very dark, isolated and scary hole filled with worms crawling all over and under my skin (analogy for the record)

Also, i am sorry sir, but to be frank your perspective on torture is very narrow minded, to claim that torture is only physical and there is no such thing as psychological torture is a disgrace to every POW if you ask me,

And when u insult the definition i provided for psychological torture, u have also insulted the army field manual definition on psychological torture (which is were i got my definition from) which is set up to protect our soldiers who are captured overseas

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

The problem with this kind of thing is the secrecy in which it occurs.

Quite the contrary... the OP has stated it happens right out in public.

Why is it so difficult to grab a video camera and video these big flashing lights? It would shut up all the non-belivers.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Why is it so difficult to grab a video camera and video these big flashing lights? It would shut up all the non-belivers.

I do not understand why people cannot understand why I am here, I am not on here to try to make people believe me, read my previous reply on why I am on here.

do people really think gathering evidence would get them to stop, this is the CIA torturing an American based on his SPEECH, I am sure all their trails are completely covered and if they are not and I even think of trying to gather evidence, they will ruin my life, and its not even my life i am worried about, they can ruin my sisters life, they can ruin my brothers life, they can ruin my parents life, they can send me to a mental hospital, i would rather suffer through the pain I am in then have my parents for one second think their son is crazy, when in fact i am not

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
You know for someone in a death grip you don't seem to have any trouble telling us your story.
To scared to take a photo, but not to scared to post this on the internet for the world to see.
Your doing it for attention. Well you got it.

Well, why would i have any reason to be scared to post on here?

i am telling my story on a forum, 1 of 1000s of forums that exist on the internet, is the world really seeing what i am saying?
on an internet that contains millions of documents and information and most likely 1000s of similiar stories to mine, Is this something that those torturing me should be worried about? why would this frighten me? furthermore, this OP of mine can be monitored by the CIA, and my post can be deleted by them at any moment, they can even hack into my account and post something along the line that I was lying, i know if my post was even remotely close to gaining publicity, enough for "the world to see" as you put it, then they can take it down,

furthermore, this is not the first time i have blogged, i wrote several blogs over the past 2 years, but i kept deleting them because of the fear,

my only hope is that Eshala (God willing) they have mercy on me, by gaining enough readers to put pressure on them

and i really do not know what to say to your accusation that i am doing this for attention, and at the same time u are claiming i make statements with no evidence??

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
they can send me to a mental hospital, i would rather suffer through the pain I am in then have my parents for one second think their son is crazy,

Ahh.

So you are saying that if you knew you were in fact mentally ill you would hide that from your own parents.

That's interesting. Can you see how it could be only a small step to unconsciously denying the existence of a mental illness?

Please think about this.

Vas

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

No... you said your purposes here is to get your story out.

You stated: "I am not out here to try to convince anyone of my story, I am just out here to tell as many people as I can so a)people can become more aware of government infringement and violation on our rights and freedoms as well as their continued torturing, and b) to hopefully put pressure on the government to talk to me by getting enough people to read my story and to spread the word "

There are only a handful of people here who believe your story, so you are not accomplishing what you set out to accomplish. NO ONE will spread your story if they don't believe it. NO ONE will be aware of government infringments of our rights if they do not believe it.

If you get your story out and no one believes it... you have failed.

If you provide a tiny bit of proof by way of a video you will have succeeded in getting your story out.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by craig732]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

they can send me to a mental hospital, i would rather suffer through the pain I am in then have my parents for one second think their son is crazy,

Ahh.

So you are saying that if you knew you were in fact mentally ill you would hide that from your own parents.

no what i meant was that I would not want my parents to THINK their son is crazy, when in fact I am not,

i will edit post to clarify

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

If you provide a tiny bit of proof by way of a video you will have succeeded in getting your story out.

I am not going to try to gather evidence for the reasons stated above but lets for example say i were to tape the light torture from the neighbor's house, i do not think that will make a difference in whether people believe me or not, everyone will just say oh your neighbors are into lights or something along those lines,

this forum is the first time people have actually replied to me (see previous reply on what happened to other posts of mine), and although I thought it would have brought hope back into my life, actually the opposite has become true, i am more hopeless, but I will not give up on my quest for freedom, especially because of some of the inspiring replies i got from some people on here,

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I am not going to try to gather evidence for the reasons stated above

You did not state any reason for not gathering evidence that make sense to anyone. Perhaps you could elaborate on this?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

you said your purposes here is to get your story out.

There are only a handful of people here who believe your story, so you are not accomplishing what you set out to accomplish.

Yep, what craig732 said (thanks craig you saved me formulating a post)

C'mon OP why the refusal to video the lights - is it because they aren't really occurring that often and they aren't really directed at you?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You did not state any reason for not gathering evidence that make sense to anyone. Perhaps you could elaborate on this?

ok let me state the reasons why i do not gather evidence, and you tell me which parts do not make sense to anyone and I will elaborate on them, ok?

ok to repeat:

I guess all I can say is try to put yourself in my shoes, For two and a half years they have put death gripping fear into me, They have broken me down several times, they have threatened to kill me, they have threatened me after i wanted to check my house for bugs, have been living in fear for over 32 months. Sometimes, it is so bad, it feels like the fear is gripping and paralyzing my whole body. Also, the incidents I have left out are the scariest ones. i have tried blogging before but always deleted my posts due to fear, i am afraid to even go into detail of how they threatened to kill me, I am all by myself, I haven't told any of my family or friends

I know my story sounds crazy, I am well aware of this, and they have done a great job making me seem like a nut, I have tried contacting the FBI and CIA many times and told them the many psychological symptoms I have, they also have my posts online in which i describe my symptoms, At any time they can get local police involved and come admit in a mental hospital and make my parents suffer because they now will think their son is crazy,

They can ruin my parents careers, they can ruin my brother's and sister's careers, I wish I could try to gather evidence on them, I wish I could tape them, but the ball is in their court, I can only beg them to stop and put faith in God that justice will prevail for me whether in this life or the next

And obviously I've thought of gathering evidence, but what could I do with this, could I take it to my local police? If anything I would bring on harassment from my local town police for me and my family, or I'd end up in a mental hospital. Also, this the CIA, (Or whatever government spy agency it is) that tortured me based on my SPEECH, I am sure all their trails are completely covered, For instance I am assuming my neighbors are married spy couples with no traces, this is not uncommon in the espionage world. (See article titles "Married Couple Spies" by LeRoy A. Stone* West Virginia University**)

they threatened me when i first wanted to gather evidence, i am not crossing that line, or even thinking of it

do people really think gathering evidence would get them to stop, this is the CIA torturing an American based on his SPEECH, I am sure all their trails are completely covered and if they are not and I even think of trying to gather evidence, they can kill me at anytime they so please to do so, and they have threatened me, they will ruin my life, and its not even my life i am worried about, they can ruin my sisters life, they can ruin my brothers life, they can ruin my parents life, they can send me to a mental hospital, i would rather suffer through the pain I am in then have my parents for one second think their son is crazy, when in fact i am not

SO WHAT PART DO YOU WANT ME TO ELABORATE ON??

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It maynot stop them, but it would make your story believable.

We like evidence on this site. As the saying goes. Pics or it didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join