It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Evolution does not prove or disprove if there is an almighty creator, but nice try.

So, God creating man in his own image is something you are ignoring to still prove there is a creator? Contradicting yourself.

Genesis strictly suggests we were created by the hands of a benevolent, intelligent and unique deity. Evolution or the process of man evolving was not apart of the grand scheme.

Evolution proves our existence, the Bible does not.

News Flash! you are off on a tagent.

My statements have nothing to do with the Bible or organized religion.

You claimed the missing link would prove God does not exist. Your logic is deeply flawed.

Just because you know that man is a decendent from a run away particle from the big bang does not mean that God himself did not create the big bang in the first place.

It is an unknown to which your theory could not solve even if you close your eyes and stomp your foot a bunch of times screaming there is no God, there is no God.

Fact is you will never be able to prove it, because at the beginning of all things something had to come from nothing. Does that prove their is a God with white hair and a beard or some noodly appendage monster who knows and who cares. The bottom line we will never know but many like to believe so because it makes them better people and in some worse.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

Well, let us be clear: It will be about the Human race and how we got here. In my opinion, a disclosure event would be operated by the United Nations, not the History Channel.

Life on Mars, another suggestion, possible.

But, honestly, we will be told the human race is much older than we thought and the missing link will literally be Alien to us. Pandora's Box will be gently eased open on the 25th and discussion of how humans became, err, humans will commence.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Nightchild

Yes, I accept that. But creation via an intelligent race, the vistors, will still disprove the current belief of a deity, a god. However, I would probably faint if this is the premise being presented on May 25th

Well, yes and no. It would not be a "God" as most people think of the concept nowadays, that is true, but it would be Gods such as many people originally percieved them in the past- of flesh and blood, yet "superior". Neither wouldn't it really disprove the existance of THE God mentioned in the Bible, but it would, however, give that God a completely other "look", if it came to be officially known that God was a spaceman.

Don't faint, you might hurt yourself then.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Again, you are making a fair point and pushing an open door.

Honestly, modern humanity will probably not preach acceptance to a mortal god. The ancients might have done such a thing, but the contemporary human will be nervous to the suggestion of a much powerful race.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Lombardy Inn

Well, let us be clear: It will be about the Human race and how we got here. In my opinion, a disclosure event would be operated by the United Nations, not the History Channel.

even though i don't believe this wil be about disclosure: dont forget the history channel has the ufo hunters team on board, that, in theory, might have stumbled on a smoking gun, after all those episodes of research. If they did, they would be crazy to give the scoop away.

[edit on 15/5/2009 by errorist]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by errorist

You will agree with me on this point, in order to present it to the population the finding has to highly significant and clearly not, biologically, linked to the Earth in anyway.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
it's gotta be about the louse

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by errorist

You will agree with me on this point, in order to present it to the population the finding has to highly significant and clearly not, biologically, linked to the Earth in anyway.

oh i agree on that. I just dismissed the point that disclosure would come from the UN rather than the history channel. If they could bring definite prove, they would. They're a commercial company.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, I was just reading another post about how this man had made a discovery that proves evolution as a fact and the documentary has been kept "top secret". That very well could be it.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

For the sixth time in this thread, that is not it.

BBC is not covering this

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

That was actually posted much earlier in this thread.

The question of - "how will this change history books, science, and the way we perceive the human race?"

Evolution is consistent with what is taught today, is it not?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I dont know what plot does History channel have on their vaults, looks interesting but time and time again they have doing this, shatering info that will rock the world..and then nothing happens.

I will wait up to 25th to see what is it.

By the way, a lot talk about the grays, ask yourself a question from all the reports of these beings, why they report they dont have any reproductive organs!!

Grays are a android, bio-android whatever you want to call them!! they just do the hard labor work here on earth from different types of ET's (SOME GOOD SOME NOT THAT GOOD), Let say you are and advance ET that want to take a look ..research or take care of this planet, you know humans if they see a real et they would freak out, try to kill it, punch it, kick it curse it in the procedure of a check in (abduction), do you think the real ET will want to be in that place..they have the tech to stop you but they prefer stay behind and let their bio-androids (grays) do their work, in that way the ET is safe from this.

Believe or not, they grays are that, a bio-android for the sole purpouse of their ET masters, thats why some people comes with good experiences with them (good teachings) and sometimes they come freak out and afraid of them (bad stuff)..ET have a good side (most of them) ad bad side (few of them), both uses grays for their works and get out of humans that could probably try to do something to them.

Is like out probes that goes to mars but thousands of years ahead of us.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow talk about your successful advertising campaigns. That's about all I have to say about this 30+ flag thread.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Grays are a android, bio-android

That is a bold claim to make without evidence

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Maybe 44 million years ago Humans evolved on Mars but due to climatic reasons we had to escape to Earth in order to survive. The skeleton is a finding of one of our early ancestors and they had to clone with Apes in order to breed a new species to keep the "Human-Hybrid" population alive.
This discovery could either be conclusive proof that every monument on Earth such as the Pyramids is reconstructed in the same way as we once did on Mars. Or that Humans are actually Alien and we have the DNA to prove it.
Afterall we've visited the Moon after making a technological leap of just 70 years, who's to say that ancient civilisations on Mars didnt have the technology to escape to Earth.
Maybe we even have a recovered craft aswell?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

A discovery like this would literally make our entire understanding of the human race redundant, defunct and meaningless over night.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i read I think in this thread that what ever it is,it has been kept secret at the vatican..So what would the vatican hide??

I have my opinions,just creating a new question to ponder to all

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldat401

Actually they usually fill those gaps with repeats such as a marathon of episodes of one show such as the west and an encore of the 2012 show.
I guess it is subject to interpretation, but I don't think disclosure is coming via the history channel.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
maybe they found an honest politician the last one 44 mil. years ago

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think it has something to do with God and Spirituality the Creators or something to do with this.

I will write some things I found in short:

Jan. 28, 1986 Challenger Disaster
March 4, 1933 FDR In.
Nov. 22, 1963 JFK Ass.
July 20, 1969 1st. Man on the Moon
Nov. 4, 2008 Obama Elected
845 BC False Prophets about Baal Canaanite God and Israel Prophet Elijah and Yahweh having a contest aabout God
1028 AD Coin with Christ wearing nimbus cruciger with 2 pellets in a limb of a cross holding a gosbel with both hands left hand 1C RIGHT XC (????)
Jesus Christ King of Kings
July11-12 1984 Ad Hoc Committee UN Peace Zone in the Indian Ocean???? Hey I'm trying
March 15, 1246 Ascension Day- Jesus Departure from Earth
Oct. 10, 1958 Pope Pius the XII dies
Sept. 11, 2001 9/11
Feb.26,1280 ???? but Saint Albertus Magnus the Great something with Spirituality.
Oct.1,1781 Manchester Museum-Britian The Manchester Literary and Philosophlical Society

Put it all together and what do we have.................nothing really but there seems to be a Churchy theme.

Maybe they are gonna tell you that you are part Alien nah! I been telling you that to no avail.
however, can't wait makes life interesting.

Springer when I'm choking down a burnt burger I'll be singer Happy Birthday to ya! not
I love ya! but who cares

[edit on 15-5-2009 by observe50]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join