It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

Put it all together and what do we have.................nothing really but there seems to be a Churchy theme.

My favourite quote of the day

So is anyone going to be posting a youtube link

[edit on 15-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Maybe 'lord' Maitreya will come on that day to 'save' us all from swine flu and economic crisis

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wannjanjic
Maybe 'lord' Maitreya will come on that day to 'save' us all from swine flu and economic crisis

Well, Maitreya's "Day of Declaration" would indeed be considered a "Global Event", as all the satellites will be linked together to enable Maitreya to telepathicly beam a message into the minds of the viewers during a Television broadcast, globaly sent over the whole World.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
At the risk of seeming pedantic (on ATS?), there's mention in the story of a 'specimen.' Not an 'artifact' or a book, or a ship, or etc.
Specimen would indicate to me some kind of organism. Although the etymology would indicate "example" and it could really be anything, I've just noticed that modern linguistics tends toward 'artifact' when dealing with previously unknown objects.

I dunno.

Oh,

AFAIK in evolution, usualy big animals tend to become smaller and not vice versa!

Horses. Started off very small and stupid. Now very big and stupid.

Looking forward to the 25th.
Part of me will be expecting posts here on the 26th with Blossom Goodchild supporters saying, "I told you so...."
Or not.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Okay I thought this interesting at this time but probably has nothing to do with anything.

Pope in Jerusalem May 11 and made no progress in resolving long standing differences between the Vatican and Israel over whether the wartime Pontiff Pius X12th did enough to save the Jews during the Holocaust. Pius X12th known as Hitler's Pope

Just thought I would throw it in here. hmmmmmmmmmmm, let me check something out.......... a date on our list Oct 10, 1958 the death of Pope Pius the 12th hmmmmmm interesting.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OK, I am going to throw in a little David Flynn math here. Maybe I am going on overdrive here, but here it goes.

Last year on 5/14/08 The Vatican released the statement about Aliens being our brothers.

365 days in a year, divided by 33.3 = 10.96

5/14/2:32 pm EDT + 10.96 = 5/25

Mars Phoenix probe landing coordinates on 5/25/08

68.35 degrees north, 233 degrees east.

edit to add: after digging a bit more, I found it was actually reported on 5/14/08 at 2:31pm EDT on Reuters. so we will add the .96 to make a round up to 5/15

2nd edit:

Well maybe not now I found reports on 5/13/08, but very close
Br>

Page last updated at 22:08 GMT, Tuesday, 13 May 2008 23:08 UK

BBC

this could still be on it if you consider the time of CET making it 00:08 5/14

Italy is in the Central European Time Zone. Central European Standard Time (CET) is 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1)

[edit on 15-5-2009 by timewalker]

link   
Specimen is kinda like the word interfere, it all depends on one's outlook.

The best for me to explain is in human and extraterrestrial terms.

Let's start with interfere.

Abductee's say Aliens are interfering in there lives and they would be correct........BUT....... to the Alien they have been here longer then us and are Terrestrial just as much as Extraterrestrial and they consider Earth there's so they do not consider dealing with a human as interfering for how do you interfere with something that you consider yours.

Specimen.. Aliens when studying the human race considers a human there specimen. If we have an Alien body to us it would be a specimen.

Aliens and human have many parallel's but we are made of water and they the Grey's beings are more Botanical they are not Androids or whatever.

So words are confusing and can be understood differently by different beings whether human or alien.

Outlook it all in the outlook of any being.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by observe50]

link   
www.history.com...

It's the Mayan Doomsday Prophecy.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Timewalker you thoughts are just as good as any one elses.

We have some pretty intelligent people here maybe they can tell us where those coordinates are located on Mars.

link   
reply to post by David Ferrie

Shhh they want it to be something MORE sensational.

Don't spoil their fun.

link   
reply to post by David Ferrie

no it's not..

1. that video is old like 2006 old.
2. it's on 60 mins NOT 3 hours as it says
3. that means there is a 2 hour gap at 9pm
4. there is an embargo on this,the book and the conference (no media can report on it till May 25th)
4. read the thread properly that idiot response has been said many times.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

thats really interesting!

also the Vatican were planning a conference on alien life this year according to last years report of Alien brothers... this could be it maybe?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Those coordinates are in Green Valley,Mars

en.wikipedia.org...(Mars)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
but why the history channel ?
why not the news ? surely there is going to be time delays ?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by theflashor

When I made reference to it half way through the thread. If you've studied the contributions, you will understand the research team have an embargo on the discovery - no one is allowed to report it. So it will not appear in the Daily Telegraph, will it?

Please read through the thread first.

Where is there proof that there's some sort of embargo on this? I read the entire thread and maybe I'm mistaken but I could have sworn that it was just someone's theory, conjecture, and speculation that there is any sort of government/media "embargo" that has to do with any of this.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by binkatonka

according to one of the links about the documentary,book and press conference a embargo has been placed on the subject only the researchers and makers of the documentary will know what it's about..theres a hell of a lot of secrecy about it though!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just another theory, but who's to say the arm in the picture is on Earth?
If the co-ordinates for Green Valley where one of the Rovers Landed is right, then maybe it photographed a "Alien" skeleton ON MARS.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
nahh doesnt wash with me
if this is something that is going to change history, the powers that be are going to want to be informed, not just a bunch of producers and techies.

im sure mr obama and mr brown are not going to be happy with there feet up on the 25th learning that we are not alone in thr universe and now they have riots an panic in their respective countries.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This is a picture of a lemur skeleton, notice the hand, length of the fingers, and at least in my mind similarities between the morphology of the "mystery hand" on The Link cover and the lemur hand in the picture. Just trying to give some more information to those posting that the hand on the book cover "must be alien", i would love for it to be ET but i doubt it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

i was thinking that..but this book has nothing to do with this May 25th date.

that book is "The Link" about some ancient monkeys that might be the missing link..it's a different show and story altogether. tbh no one on here knows what this thing is about... with all the promises they have made it BETTER BE EARTH SHATTERING!
ok flame over ^^

If this does aid in the May 31st deadline set at the UFOconference i won't be convinced till i see one walk on screen and say "Greetings!" or a craft to slowly fly overhead low enough for us to throw a rock at it to see if it's a hologram ^^! even if it has nothing to do with aliens... the deadline will be near over and the people in "the know" will carry out their demand and post the info needed to the media to distribute

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join