It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

also on this isbn i get a release date of may 20th:

www.jscampus.co.uk...

plus others:

amazon japan

[edit on 15/5/2009 by errorist]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
also anyone find it strange that these scum go to the land of some of our ancestors ancient God's to discuss things...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

even the times call them Illuminati...

somethings up this has potential and the history channel BETTER DELIVER!!

they have promised now that this will start a media blitz and generate major interest worldwide...

so the stage is for you now History Channel.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Well that certainly will be an earth shattering event.

What kind of cake would you like?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Wow, you haven't been reading this thread at all have you? That 2012 special is only an hour. If you look at the schedule for 5/25, there are huge gaps in the schedule where there is nothing scheduled currently.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldat401

wouldn't leaving those hours blank make it untitled?hence the book referenced byEvil

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Evolution does not prove or disprove if there is an almighty creator, but nice try.

So, God creating man in his own image is something you are ignoring to still prove there is a creator? Contradicting yourself.

Genesis strictly suggests we were created by the hands of a benevolent, intelligent and unique deity. Evolution or the process of man evolving was not apart of the grand scheme.

Evolution proves our existence, the Bible does not.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by errorist

Very weird. How can one book have 2 different ISBN #s?

The link i posted for the untitled says its published by Hatchet, yet the others say little brown book.

Im officially confused at this point, and i just wanna see the damn show..heh

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

What does that have to do with a t. v. show on the history channel?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hachett owns Little Brown like they do Chronicle Books and others. We have these guys as a vendor is how I know.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

It is likely this discover with be associated to the evolution of man, probably the missing link. Therefore, the theory of evolution will disprove the notion of a creator.

Unless, the History Channel wheel out a Gray and tell the world Zanxux (I made up that name) is our God

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just noticed that 25 May 09,is the first anniversary of the Pheonix landing on Mars!

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

Could there be a link,or is it pure coincidence?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Unless Tudge is releasing a second book that we do not know about.
That is the only explanation I can think of.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I proposed that idea earlier,
confirmation on possible life on Mars?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by genius/idoit

It is likely this discover with be associated to the evolution of man, probably the missing link. Therefore, the theory of evolution will disprove the notion of a creator.

Unless, the History Channel wheel out a Gray and tell the world Zanxux (I made up that name) is our God

Why does it have to be EITHER a Creator or Evolution? Why can't it be both?
It could have started with Evolution, but Evolution does not mean that there cant be hybridisation or some "Modification" on the way.

For instance, according to the Sumerian legends of Creation, Man was allready half evolved, but got an "upgrade" by the "Visitors".

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sorry i missed that.This thread is rapidly running out of control!!

That is what my money is on!

What better time to disclose life on Mars,than the first anniversary of the landing of the probe,that was sent to find signs of life (no matter how small) in the first place!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Yes, I accept that. But creation via an intelligent race, the vistors, will still disprove the current belief of a deity, a god. However, I would probably faint if this is the premise being presented on May 25th

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sorry Springer I'm not a cupcake baking Grandma as I mentioned a few times you will have to use the bakery.

845BC Could be dealing with the Old Testiment and False Prophets.
It seems that the False Prophets had a contest something dealing with the Canaanite God Baal and Israel's God Yahweh

Oct.1,1781 Maybe dealing with Manchester Museum in Britian and something dealing with The Manchester Literary and Philosophical Society they had people in there like John Dalton Father of Modern Chemistry---Atomic theory of Chemistry and later Prof. Tom Kilburn built the world's first functioning stored program electronic computer.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
For the love of ...

it's an advertisement

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

Hey, well that clears it up.

I still dont understand why some have different numbers than the others.

Im not really stressin it either way. Im ready to be let down by whatever History throws at us this time.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

check the post I just asked what that had to do with the show.but since were on the subject the sumerians lived no more than 10,000 years ago how do you square that with 44 million years

[edit on 15-5-2009 by genius/idoit]sorry this post was supposed to reply to nightchild

[edit on 15-5-2009 by genius/idoit]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join