It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if DNA is an alien implant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So, how do we know its positive? That this is an upgrade? Mary brings up that the most negative cases you hear of seem to happen in the US, which has numerous black ops and projects, and a tie with the Nazis through project paperclip. In working with significantly more than 1000 clients, where only 1/3 seem to be traumatic, in those more traumatic cases, exploring deeper into the memories, the experiencers suddenly say, "oh, but they were doing this to help me." And remember reasons behind some of the medical treatments.
Many are able to move away from the trauma altogether and this is a minority group to begin with.

But more common than any other group of people on this planet, is the advancements in terms of erergy work, healing, psi, the abilities and natures of the star children, and she sites examples of exactly what some of these children say and are like to demonstrate the complete anomalous difference. In short, its enhancements that are being depicted. This should clear up the nature of what is happening. Perhaps this explains the level at which the cartel have gone to try and stop what is happening anyway, and the amount of money and effort wasted on their part by the way, to try and degrade us.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I believe this is quite apt, I am not hijacking the thread I am just adding food for thought.

The alien / DNA connection is covered in the first few mins

*I will not engage in any discussion about the video as its not my thread.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm going to ask something very simple.

Do you even know what DNA is?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Its our genetic blueprint and code, and the junk dna holds a great mystery, and with current studies, there seems to be an ability to reprogram it, almost akin to a computer language according to Russian studies. Also, this isn't the first time I read this, or the first bit of studying that was done looking at the junk dna, in one thing I read, an actual Computer Scientist saw a similarity, and the article described it almost as if, in writing code, you have brackets with something placed before the brackets, and depending on what it is, what is within would behave in certain ways. So we're using only a small programming potential within the language.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
I'm going to ask something very simple.

Do you even know what DNA is?

I am a biologist so yes I do know what DNA is. I know DNA codes for all the proteins humans need. Without proteins we can not function, proteins are our building blocks for life, without them our cells would not function. It is made up of four bases A, G, C and T. These bases then pair up, A - T and C -G. These then combine with a sugar and a phosphate to become a nucleotide. Nucleotides then arrange into 2 long strands and form the classic double helix we all recognize.

DNA codes for form. The form you and I take is totally controlled by DNA which is why its such an important issue when we relate it to alien intervention, change our DNA you change our form. I do not believe DNA has anything to do with spirit/source energy which is different from form.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Hey,

It very well could be.
I think I read one guys thread about 2012 and the ascension and apparently we'll get 26 strand DNA.
With that we'll develope telepathy etc.
Jacob

Actually what i heard was that we actually have 12 strands, not 26.

and I think that our DNA is being surpressed by ailens, not implanted.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I believe this is quite apt, I am not hijacking the thread I am just adding food for thought.

The alien / DNA connection is covered in the first few mins

*I will not engage in any discussion about the video as its not my thread.

That is an excellent video, thank you very very much.
I think people underestimate Mr Icke somewhat. I see a lot of truth in that video. I remember when he started talking about this subject many years ago, he was still a sports reporter but went on chat shows and said hed seen reptilians. he was laughed at, I remember it well, but now he still stands by his claims and many more have seen these creatures since.
Excellent video thankyou, and you are not hijacking anything with it, your comments are most welcome.

I used to question the area of shape shifters. I think it was turned into somewhat of a joke...lots of videos on U tube of famous people showing their reptilian traits did it no favours, but maybe at its heart it is true. Maybe they can switch from human DNA to reptilian DNA, who knows. ive never seen anyone do it but I dont really mix with high up types in positions of control.

I do however feel I am being controlled on some level, I want to expand my area of vision but its like its been switched off or taken from me. I find it very frustrating to say the least. Is a reptilian DNA implant the cause of this???

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I believe that a renegade group of controlling ets have suppressed this planet and that the bloodlines are their toadies. However, the actual similarities and connecting points that can be found by working with and studying large numbers, shows enhancements. Its no wonder there has been so much resistance to support groups, counselling and information gathering as a whole, because this is the one group that has the most information that can paint a picture of the very nature of the ets working with them.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Or, our junk DNA could be what has been implanted, waiting be be activated in 2012 or something. This seems more likely but anyway, all living creatures on Earth have DNA and Junk DNA.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There are a big chunk of genes that is sometimes also called "Extraterrestrial Genes". Those are among the genes that is likely to have been inserted by visiting ancient ET's. However as I said before, I don't think DNA in itself is a Extraterrestrial invention, or atleast not on this Earth. They merely "built" from material that allready were in existence, so to speak.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Of course, beginning with primate/bonobo genetics, that were upgraded, and various stages of early man where upgrades were likely introduced. But its interesting how the upgrades take place. Also the very nature of the universe, the creational element, seem to be harmonics, or rather differnentiation, which is why the geometry in nature with unequal measurements does something, but sacred geometry with evenly measured attributes doesn't. The other video series I posted is really interesting.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Great thread

I see you've been busy recently posting a lot of things, especially Grey/ Reptilian oriented. I too have wondered recently if our DNA was a implant somehow, which is crazy cause I was sure no one else would be thinking the same! That's what is great about ATS, you can find so many like mined people. I have read a lot of the research into the reps and Greys, there is a lot out there, I am still trying to sort out what I've read and been told. I was thinking what if these beings made the DNA in such a way that at their choosing they can transform all of us into them?! Crazy and likely untrue I know, but researching the Reptoid enigma certainly can bring that out! I will be watching this thread, again good post

[edit on 5/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DEM0N

Yes, humans and every other mammal have a reptilian brain. It isn't an "alien" brain; it is just something we have in common with reptiles as far as our brain goes.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I positive that if you didn't have DNA you wouldn't be alive in a physical sense. I can't say the same for consciousness; if I could, that would make me god.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAscension

I positive that if you didn't have DNA you wouldn't be alive in a physical sense. I can't say the same for consciousness; if I could, that would make me god.

without DNA you wouldn't be alive at all. your brain holds your consciousness. once it shuts down you go to sleep forever.

this thread reminds me of the wave of suicides that will sadly mark 2012 and especially that terrible day of 21-DEC-2012 @ 11:11 GMT...

death is the most hidden/avoided part of our lives in this western society and nobody wants to admit what will happen once the brain dies...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hey,

It very well could be.
I think I read one guys thread about 2012 and the ascension and apparently we'll get 26 strand DNA.

So yeah, everythings a possibility.

Love&Light.

Jacob

Great!! now every hot girl I pass is going to slap my face!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

i only read the first pre-paragraph you gave..

but..

YES YES YES YES YES YOU'RE RIGHT

YOU ARE RIGHT

awaken your junk dna!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE

Hey,

It very well could be.

So yeah, everythings a possibility.

Love&Light.

Jacob

Great!! now every hot girl I pass is going to slap my face!

that is your gross physical being at work. look towards the spiritual and lighten yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join