It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if DNA is an alien implant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Sorry if I forgot, but aren't you the one who responded in my superluminal propulsion thread and stated you were a geneticist?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have a whole theory on human evolution, the repeated "introduction and modification" of DNA and our (human) development by extraterrestrial sources. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be politically correct.

I'll just say this. In the course of human evolution, there has been "manipulation" of DNA in Africa/Middle East. There has been "introduction" of alien DNA in Europe/Asia. Known "migration" of various peoples support my theory. I don't have much other mainstream science to back my own theory; I do however have the knowledge from my own spiritual "visions" when I've asked the question "where do we come from?"

If you want some more to ponder, ask yourself, do you think THIS reconstruction is more influenced by "realism" or "political correctness"?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you, but please understand that I'm not saying the soul does not exist. Merely that there is no evidence to suppose that it does. One can believe either way they want on the matter, and it is of little consequence to anyone except the belief holder. However, I only urge caution when making positive statements of that belief in regards to other phenomena in the physical world or when making decisions which affect those around you who may not share similar beliefs.

I personally believe there may be something to the "soul", and definitely do believe in god. However, outside of these basic statements I remain unable to clarify my position further as such concepts are supernatural - thus, having no known way of objectively or empirically defining properties thereof.

As to your second post, no, I think you might have me mixed up with someone else. I have never claimed to be a geneticist, but I do listen to a lot of what they have to say and absorb the knowledge they have to give. Partly because of the growing misconceptions about evolution and genetics, and partly because of how the field of genomics is growing rapidly and what it's impact on our world will be.

There's several good sources for information online, but one of best ones for some great basics is YouTube user DonExodus2, who is a student of Evolutionary Biology at the University of North Carolina. Most of his videos are meant for creationists, so the information he gives runs the gamut from being very basic to fairly advanced.

He's basically giving away a bit of what he's paying for in tuition fees to the public.

An example of one of his videos:

DonExodus

It should be noted also that several collages are giving away free course lectures online as a means of public education. You'd still need to pay for tuition for accreditation or a diploma of course, but these are good for the curious mind.

MIT OpenCourseWare

Stanford University

University of California: Berkley

And so on. There's a lot of good information out there that is free to the public.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
DNA being an alien implant is a bit too New Age for me to believe since all life on this planet (or maybe on other planets) have DNA.

Science is littered with theories on how life originated. In the end they are all theories. Sooner or later though, someone will find out where life (and DNA) came from.

It's not too harmful in speculating since science is doing the same thing anyway. However, I believe that we should use proof to back it up or they'll forever be theories. In this case a New Age theory which isn't actually known for its credibility.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
What if our DNA is actually the thing that is holding us back? What if DNA is actually an alien implant that is controlling us? Could DNA be the control behind our matrix?

I'm curious as to your opinion on the DNA in other animals from Earth.
It is a superficially intriguing idea, but I for one, don't buy it.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Mr Icke gets upset by the police telling him he must have permission to make the interview in a public place 'we serve the people we elect, we are not sered by those we elect'. The UK like the US has gone totally mad, its an Orwellian nightmare come true.

"The first CCTV system was installed by Siemens AG at Test Stand VII in Peenemünde, Germany in 1942, for observing the launch of V2-rockets.[2] The noted German engineer Walter Bruch was responsible for the design and installation of the system." /Wikipedia

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Maybe they slowly unlock part of the dna periodically throughout time. As we evolve..maybe we're not ready to completely do w/ out it? But then again, who are they to say either or? Just a thought..

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Orwellian nightmare? That's one way of thinking about it. Another way is to think that technology is bringing the world ever closer together. In small towns and villages, it's commonly accepted that "everyone knows everyone", and that news spreads fast. Technology is merely returning the world to this "small village" mentality.

Oh, and CCTV is about to get an upgrade.

Ultimately, the reporting of such technology is a good initial indicator of it's non-malicious intent. Those with something to hide who now know of this technology can easily defeat it with a simple 3M face mask that anyone can use for the prevention of the spread of disease. Why release information about a system such as this if they could just as easily keep it under wraps and use it to monitor public conversations unbeknownst to the public?

The end of the video is a great example of how the technology can be used in a beneficial manner. Imagine real-time translations/subtitles on a viewing display such as a cell phone. Imagine then glasses one could wear which would have a camera near the edge of the frame, or on the nose bridge, and could display the text on the glass as a sort of head's up display.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

without DNA you wouldn't be alive at all. your brain holds your consciousness. once it shuts down you go to sleep forever.

this thread reminds me of the wave of suicides that will sadly mark 2012 and especially that terrible day of 21-DEC-2012 @ 11:11 GMT...

death is the most hidden/avoided part of our lives in this western society and nobody wants to admit what will happen once the brain dies...

Without DNA you would become pure consciousness, your soul does not need a body. Your brain would shut down but in my opinion a soul needs no brain and no body goes to sleep forever.

Im sorry this thread reminds you of the 2012 depressing suicide predictions of 11:11 2012 it is NOT anything to do with that and I would like to point this out now. This thread is a discussion on the potential of alien manipulation of humans at a genetic level to alter or prevent the growing of the human consciousness and I will not be taking it into any mumbo jumbo voodo area of suicide waves or cults of 2012. Yes I see 11:11 all the time but this thread is about control of the human genome from possible reptilian hidden agendas.

I have no idea if this awakening is tied down to any dates, yes there is evidence 2012 is an important year but I try not to tie events down to specific dates never mind exact times.

I do agree with you that the West needs to look at death and what happens after much more, it still is a taboo. However thats a totally different thread!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I like this thread a lot, and I'm liking the ideas a lot. I can't really add to this topic but was just curious. I see the word "dimension" being thrown around a lot. This isn't attack by any means, but do you guys say "ascend to the 4th dimension" and "higher dimensional beings", do you guys say the word "dimension" because of the lack of a better word?

I think dimension is the same as astral plane but Im not 100% sure. I was once told they are the same thing. So 3rd density is the 3rd astral plane....

Ascend to me does not mean floating off into the clouds as a light being it can mean just being able to feel, experience and see more of whats already around us anyway. To gain more extra senses and be able to see more or our true reality for me is becoming awake, to sense more frequencies and planes. Thats what these words mean to me anyway and not becoming a higher dimensional being who ascends literally.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
...So I ask you guys, what are you gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside yo' trunk?

Not one of their better songs shall we say...!!

I have no idea what the junk DNA is for, its possible it is the implanted stuff but its also possible it could be the part they turned off and the codes we need to switch back on.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
A genetic upgrade is one thing, but dna is essential to corporal life in the universe. This is the fundamental argument that essences have had, the concept that there is something intrinsically wrong with light trapped in matter, and has led to ideas that we're enslaved by demons/ets due to our bodies. Can't agree with that one in the least. Ets have corporal bodies as well, and children. There may be a level when the light body is our body, but the most fundamental lessons are learned in the lower dimensions, and even at the higher levels we incarnate into the lower, for many reasons.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
A genetic upgrade is one thing, but dna is essential to corporal life in the universe. This is the fundamental argument that essences have had, the concept that there is something intrinsically wrong with light trapped in matter, and has led to ideas that we're enslaved by demons/ets due to our bodies. Can't agree with that one in the least. Ets have corporal bodies as well, and children. There may be a level when the light body is our body, but the most fundamental lessons are learned in the lower dimensions, and even at the higher levels we incarnate into the lower, for many reasons.

yes DNA is required for a 3D body, no doubt about it, but a body or form is not all we are or what we can become. Many know of the other astral fields open to those that dare to take that step (I darnt but will one day) and no body as such is required to enter these densities. I think it is our next step in evolution to all become aware of other realities and not just accept all there is is this 3D world. This is achieved through soul awarness and this is where I think the reptiles have stepped in and stopped us. They have altered/switched/implanted our DNA in order to achieve this. I believe they need us at this physical level to serve them and have them as our masters, and they dont wish for any of us to become more aware than is needed.

I believe we still need bodies in the 4th dimension, and that DNA will play apart in this, but something is not right , we are struggling to make this next step and this thread is just one idea as to why that is.

yes your right this plane is the one where most is learnt, its also the hardest one to complete. We learn through our love and pain. But what if we have now learnt enough lessons to move up yet we are being tricked into constantly returning, constantly re incarnating when really we dont need to anymore, not as a 3D being anyway.

Yes light incarnates into a body to learn, there is nothing wrong with the light having a body, but what if your light was ready to move up a frequency but an alien had altered you in such a way you became trapped in a never ending circle of 3D incarnations soley to serve their need for 3D beings? Maybe this is what becoming awake is about, awake to this fact. What we do about it if it is remotely true...I have no idea!

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What is it i want to say? Hmmmm. Help me out here Carl.

I think that about sums it up.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

You know, I too have a theory similar to that, although I don't want to discuss it do to the same reasons you stated.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I also think maybe some people don't wanna hear they were created or manipulated by anyone other than God or themselves. That is a scary thought.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

That's exactly what you should do, only state scientific certainties as fact, and only postulate about the uncertainties. That is the way of science, and it is the only way.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I know what you're saying, and I really believe that we were deliberately crippled by a group of ets that continue to rule through the bloodlines. But, interview by the founder of ACERN is remarkable, and the evidence is overwhelming due to the energetic advancements unusual abilities of some of these children, that this is an upgrade. If it was merely a reset button as so many think is going to happen, probably because thats what TPTB wish us to think, then why would the ets be investing so much time in so many people? The estimate was something like around 25% seeing ufos in the US, and is born out in other countries. Now I've always gently pointed out to people, that unless its a flyover in a large city to wake a lot of people up, when a person sees a craft that shows itself to you, in your backyard, while you're waking your dog, or camping, etc, this is usually a sign you're on their programs.

Now, even if you went as low as 10% experiencers amongst this group, thats still 660 000 000 people. If a huge disaster for this planet was coming and they wanted life to go on, why not make the abductions permanent then, and whisk them off somewhere? Obviously, they expect life to go on on this planet.

Also, I can't help but continually go back to the one thing that makes large numbers of et civilizations that are both technologically advanced, but spiritually so as well. There are stars that are billions of years older than ours. Even in the fractions of fractions to the tiniest number producing a sentient life that does not lose its technology in a major reset button (because they plan ahead and store this properly, think of saving citizens, and more important perhaps, are not warring but cooperative and do not blow the planet up or pollute it), then by that reckoning alone, in pure logic, it means this Universe has already produced countless civlizations that are cooperative, spiritually advanced, technologically advanced billions of years in excess of our own.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

But what if we DONT need any of this DNA, what if its all just more alien intervention, more implants to keep us constantly imprisoned? What if we actually need to get rid of DNA?

Tell you what. If you can figure out how to get rid of your DNA, go ahead. If you survive, let us know.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightflyer28

But what if we DONT need any of this DNA, what if its all just more alien intervention, more implants to keep us constantly imprisoned? What if we actually need to get rid of DNA?

Tell you what. If you can figure out how to get rid of your DNA, go ahead. If you survive, let us know.

DNA is in every cell in your body, even more, its the blueprint for every cell how to build new cells i.e sustain life. Without dna you wouldnt even exist.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join