It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if DNA is an alien implant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GiMmIeThEtRuTh

Hey,

There you go mate,

Ascension and all that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by impaired

From what I read and understand about this density talk, the higher you go in densities, the more mass you lose from your body (vehicle) thus shedding DNA, no?

The goal is to get to a light-being, which has no flesh - no DNA...

Well yes thats how I read it I guess, higher density equals higher energy, less form, so that would point to less DNA not more. What actually is a light being anyway though? Surely all entities/beings on say the 4th dimension cant all be called light beings so why do we call them this? Possibly the light beings are on the much higher densities , the ones we are far off!! Im sure DNA is not required at the very high dimensions so why are we all dead set on increasing our DNA to many more strands? What if this is all wrong, what if this actually traps us , what if the reptilians have created this as a big diversion and we all find out when its too late, when we've meditated ourselves 12 more strands??

Kerner has a way of thinking that is typically Gnostic in the sense that he claims that human beings live in a state of enslavement, from the interview:

I would suggest that we need to look at what being ‘damned’ means. In common parlance ‘damnation’ implies a one way ticket to ‘hell’. “The Song of the Greys” suggests that this physical universe is the true hell. Our damnation is defined by the fact that we are stuck here. It is our own minds and actions which bind us but one could make a strong case to say that we would have been less likely to have remained trapped if not for the external influence of things like the Greys. Perhaps this is why beings like Jesus would come to show us the way out of our captivity………Yes, we are in captivity like animals, being farmed by the Greys. Maybe he came to restore the balance… In the ancient Nag Hammadi Texts he is quoted as saying that there were external powers which have had an interest in mankind from the beginning.
In short, Kerner says that we are hybrids, shackled by a foreign implantation

are we hybrids shackeled by these reptilian/grey implants? Who or what else has the capability to carry out such a plan?

But maybe our DNA right now as we know it is not activated correctly, or it is on the verge of being activated. Maybe 4th density entails the activation of our DNA. That's what I believe.

Oooh boy, I can't wait to make it to the 4th, although I may have to repeat it here in the 3rd a few more times until I get it right(I hope not!)...

Maybe yes , maybe it is on the verge of being activated...but activated to whos plan, whos DNA template is about to be activated? Is DNA required to become a 4th density being does anyone know?

I too would like to experience the 4th dimension! However I hope what I see there is not lots and lots of reptilians on the look out for unsuspecting 3D beings.

source for external information www.alienlovebite.com...

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Hey,

There you go mate,

Ascension and all that:

Love&Light.

Jacob

Yes I read that but has spooky mulder actually said who is alien source is yet? Last time I read it he hadnt, is his message alien or is it channelled?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Hey,

There you go mate,

Ascension and all that:

Love&Light.

Jacob

thanks bro definitely a new look and positive one at 2012 and what will happen

kinda hope that that does happen lol

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

The goal is to get to a light-being, which has no flesh - no DNA...

If this is the case then as a "light being" we will be unavailable to the reptilians and greys as a source of food, so they need to keep us at 3D and one way is by constantly tampering/adding to our DNA to keep us as form. When I say food I dont mean they eat us (well in some cases they might Im not sure) I mean food as in the energy released from fear, anxiety and other extreme human emotions/energies. Emotions are triggered by the experience of form not spirit, the higher the dimensional being the higher the spirit frequency and the lower the emotional energies.

They want to make use of us, treating us like cattle, or laboratory animals. The Greys do exactly the same thing. In contemporary reports of Grey intervention, linked to “reptilian” activities, the ETs operate between our dimension and other, non-material dimensions in order to feed on negative emotions, especially fear and anguish

source
www.alienlovebite.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Moderator-Note:

Please post source-links when quoting externally. Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I HIGLY doubt that DNA would be an Alien implant, as -according to the legends of the Creators- modern Man is simpy an "upgrade" of the Primitive Man, which was indeed made of DNA, just as the Visitors upgrading them also were, aswell as every other living thing on Earth.

The DNA is the buildingstones of Life, and are true amazing pieces of wonder and should also be seen as such.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
I HIGLY doubt that DNA would be an Alien implant, as -according to the legends of the Creators- modern Man is simpy an "upgrade" of the Primitive Man, which was indeed made of DNA, just as the Visitors upgrading them also were, aswell as every other living thing on Earth.

But what if ours had been implanted with foreign DNA , yes Im not saying we dont need DNA we do but would we be completely different beings if we had just human DNA? (based on the theory our DNA has been altered)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yes, we're all hybrids
and its in the process of an incredible upgrade right now into a new paradigm that will ready us to enter the cosmos as peaceful, civilized, cooperative citizens, with growth in spirituality, psi development, energetic and harmonic understanding. This is a process that cannot be halted by those who want to continue the slavery.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Nightchild

But what if ours had been implanted with foreign DNA , yes Im not saying we dont need DNA we do but would we be completely different beings if we had just human DNA? (based on the theory our DNA has been altered)

Possible. However it is difficult to speculate exactly what the outcome would have been if that would have been the case. Maybe the world would still be populated by Apemen? Maybe that was how "Humanity" on THIS planet, originally was intended?

Or, the outcome could have been something else entirely, ofcourse.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All of you referencing the the 4th dimension, I've read that it was the 5th dimension that we are supposed to ascend too. And that we are already in the 4th dimension depending on the individual. Supposedly the internet is our key to the 4th dimension, which means we are already in it, which will help us ascend to the 5th dimension.
www.unexplainable.net...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Reminds me somewhat of the movie 5th element with Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich (the supreme being, perfect DNA). Lee-Loo.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
reply to post by Mr Green

Reminds me somewhat of the movie 5th element with Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich (the supreme being, perfect DNA). Lee-Loo.

just read the summary of the movie and it looks alright

jw wud u recommen ppl seeing the movie because if so I prolly will watch it soon and even if u dnt prolly will lol

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
All of you referencing the the 4th dimension, I've read that it was the 5th dimension that we are supposed to ascend too. And that we are already in the 4th dimension depending on the individual. Supposedly the internet is our key to the 4th dimension, which means we are already in it, which will help us ascend to the 5th dimension.
www.unexplainable.net...

That's a very fascinating thing you just mentioned about the internet...

I wouldn't be surprised if the net has SOMETHING to do with ascension, for it is an International Network of information. Sounds like a mechanical collective conciousness (in the works), no?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Mr Green, from what I have read and understand and believe, 6th and 7th are pure light? I'm not sure... I think I heard that from the RA Material.

As as far as the topic is concerned, I would be more inclined to think that our DNA is not the actual implant, but perhaps the (figurative) implant would just be that our DNA has the codes and instructions to be everything we can and will be, but there are limits and strongholds placed on it (our DNA) - preventing us from fully activating...

Now this I don't know if it's done by some other entities (you know who I mean), or if it is just a natural thing done by creation itself.

I mean, if we were incarnated into humans (with brand new souls), but were telepathic, telekenetic and the whole nine, I guess life WOULD be too easy, and people like us wouldn't be questioning it, huh? Hehe, I love it...

Ohh, but it is a handful (life)...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It's a great movie, i can recommend it, the villain played by Gary Oldman is really funny and the perfect DNA sent to earth played by Milla Jovovich, ah what else can i say, divine. I am sure you can find a torrent somewhere on the net ;-)

[edit on 2009/5/10 by reugen]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Some of the studies are suggesting over 20% of people are witnessing crafts and/or abduction/contact experiences. Mary is one of those actually chasing the trail of scripting and frequencies reported numerously by the abductees, and this is also coming from a group that has in large numbers demonstrated interdimensional awareness beyond the average, healing abilities, psi abilities, recognitions of energy and frequencies, with many children exhibiting star seed tendenices, that are already enabling an upgrade to the human race to take place. We are in this process now. Now for the most part, though most probably interdimensional beings, or at least capable, these ets are corporal, galactic or intergalactic and have been overseeing this process for some time.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Yes, we're all hybrids
and its in the process of an incredible upgrade right now into a new paradigm that will ready us to enter the cosmos as peaceful, civilized, cooperative citizens, with growth in spirituality, psi development, energetic and harmonic understanding. This is a process that cannot be halted by those who want to continue the slavery.

I dont know what to think about that but I guess we all must be hybrids. I hope your right and that this process is underway and is what is meant to happen. I dont want to be anti 2012/ascension/love and light but a part of me is still suspicious of what exactly is going on here. I dont want to move from one prison into another if I can help it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well, please watch the interview with Mary Rodwell. Its like studying the symptoms, of a condition, in this case I'll chose something negative like an illness, and people are ignoring the patients and what they're saying. They all develop many theories and ask many questions, but the ones studying know that the ones to ask the questions to, are those with the condition. Now, many can see the condition they have in numerous lights, some good, some bad, some may have their memories affected by it even. And the truth each accepts after much internal searching and studying even amongst the patients may very, but researchers cut to the chase and take in large bodies of info, sorting through it looking common denominators. Theres a huge body of knowledge and evidence for what this mystery is, and even some of what it isn't, amongst the groups that are experiencing this phenomena.

I've said it many times, the experiencers are the heart and soul of ufology. Not only that, while each of us has various degrees of memories, some short ones and leaks, some 95% or more, and have various ideas or even to share, each case is but a piece of the whole. Its those that are studying the whole and putting some of the most interesting connections together that are seeing a wonderful pattern. And the connecting dots that are the most significant, that pertain to our dna, our advancement, and the studies in Russia, is the script and frequencies that many are sharing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join