It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if DNA is an alien implant

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

apparently with these "chips" telepathy is made possible. maybe the powers to be are just conditioning us for their agenda. everything is made possible with these goddamn chips except for one to truly think for themself.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone_Rainger
reply to post by JacobNH

apparently with these "chips" telepathy is made possible. maybe the powers to be are just conditioning us for their agenda. everything is made possible with these goddamn chips except for one to truly think for themself.

You know you have made a very good point. Recently I seem to be fighting an inner "chip" more and more. As I become more awakened and aware this damn inner control/chip what ever you want to call it seems to be turning up its "telpathic attempts" at controlling me. More and more I seem to be fighting off some unknown control mechanism within, its not me, its not my true being its something else. It is becoming harder and harder to hear my true inner voice, my voice of truth and guidance, and you just might be right its a chip of some sort.

Im not going mad, I dont hear voices telling me to do what ever, its just an interference with my true inner knowledge, a blocking of it and a manipulation of it. Its like I have to become very still and clear in my own mind to hear what my higher self/awarness is trying to tell me over this back ground telepathic chatter of some un known agenda.

However half the battle is won by realizing its actually there, the rest of the battle is shutting it off. Any ideas??

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am aware of a document that states, you have two extraterrestrial "something - something" in your DNA.
the paper was on, a professor who was trying to figure out what we call Junk DNA is and these two things kept him from figuring out the secquence to the code... so he changed these two things to known things and he was able to read the DNA... and these two things did not come from earth.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
I am aware of a document that states, you have two extraterrestrial "something - something" in your DNA.
the paper was on, a professor who was trying to figure out what we call Junk DNA is and these two things kept him from figuring out the secquence to the code... so he changed these two things to known things and he was able to read the DNA... and these two things did not come from earth.

Interesting, do you remember anything else about these two parts that did not come from Earth? Where they codes/proteins or something else? Im pretty sure as humans become more aware of other realities/possibilities these "junk" codes kick in somehow to try and hold us back. I think the answer lies in total belief in ourselves, the belief that we can break free of these un seen "telepathic/contols" and become the total aware multi dimensional Universal beings we should be.
Intent and self belief are everything. Plus a real NEED to WANT to break free.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join