It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if DNA is an alien implant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow

Chakras have yet to be proven by science or anything. It is nothing more than a current theme of the times or a fad. I don`t give this guy (asmus) any credit unless he delivers irrefutable `PROOF` of chakras or any other witchcraft.

I have to back asmus up here, chakras are not new age fads or witch craft (although if handelled wrong they can become like some unknown negative force, Im thinking bad kundalini activation) Chakras are ancient as is the knowledge behind them.

The earliest known mention of chakras is found in the later Upanishads, including specifically the Brahma Upanishad and the Yogatattva Upanishad. These vedic models were adapted in Tibetan Buddhism as Vajrayana theory, and in the Tantric Shakta theory of chakras.It is the shakta theory of 7 main chakras that most people in the West adhere to, either knowingly or unknowingly, largely thanks to a translation of two indian texts, the Sat-Cakra-Nirupana, and the Padaka-Pancaka, by Sir John Woodroffe, alias Arthur Avalon, in a book entitled The Serpent Power.
www.crystalinks.com...

Nothing new age or fadish about them. The new age links to chakras comes around when they are abused or used as techniques in so many new groups and 2012 cults. Proof of chakras is in the personal development of ones own chakras, believe me they exist but there are many many books on this subject. They are linked to the endocrine system and much scientific study has been done in this area.

it is noted by many that there is a marked similarity between the positions and roles described for chakras, and the positions and roles of the glands in the endocrine system, and also by the positions of the nerve ganglia (also known as "plexuses") along the spinal column, opening the possibility that two vastly different systems of conceptualization have been brought to bear to systemize insights about the same phenomenon. By some, chakras are thought of as having their physical manifestation in the body as these glands, and their subjective manifestation as the associated psychological and spiritual experience

I agree that we are genetically tampered with......but this is chemically and by our own governments. This can be proven. Just look on the side of every can of food you buy and toothpaste and any other perishables you can think of and look up some of the additives and you`ll see poisons in everything.It does screw with our genome structure but I hardly believe chakras (whatever that is....centers of consciousness, apexes of cosmic flow that increases oneness with the universe, blah,blah,blah) this to me, with all due respect is just another rendition of a hippie. It is the 21st century`s version of a hippie.

It is recognized that many of these addatives you speak of block the chakras, especially the higher awarness ones such as the 3rd eye. The pineal gland is very sensative to all these additives, the 3rd eye is very real but I can not prove this to you. How can I show another this?

science/info on the 3rd eye www.crystalinks.com...

If I am wrong, please tell me (without this chakra fantasy) how DNA could be used as a transmitter to another planet or even to a receiver here on earth, assuming there is an alien base.

As I have shown chakras are not a fantasy. they are very real .

DNA isnt the transmitter or reciever, its the vehicle. The vehicle our consciousness uses to reach the awarness of a higher density. I am able to see into other dimensions through my 3rd eye but if the gland it works from has had its DNA blocked or taken then I will always struggle to activate my 3rd eye. I will always be at a disadvantage because my pineal gland is not working properly. This is how DNA enables us to recieve higher awarness, evolve and ascend.

We need a vehicle to move into the 4th dimension and our chakra system along with the endocrine system is one of the main ways to achieve this, if the DNA of these glands has been manipulated then we will struggle. I guess you could look upon the crown chakra as our transmitter and reciever.

7th Chakra Crown: Connects you with message from higher realms.
Can be experienced as a pressure on the top of the head.

Chakras effect DNA so in turn DNA which is foreign (reptilian) will effect the human chakras.

What does the study of DNA (deoxyribo-nucleic acid) have to do with chakras and meditation?

Simply this. DNA’s replication in every cell can be triggered by thought, and vibrate to a particular frequency. Research from HeartMath Institute, indicates that human DNA in a test tube becomes coherent when loving thoughts are beamed into it, while same DNA held by a control group “thinking regularly” or with impatience or boredom, produced chaotic readings and even killed the DNA.
anzasanctuary.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen

DNA is in every cell in your body, even more, its the blueprint for every cell how to build new cells i.e sustain life. Without dna you wouldnt even exist.

Im talking about alien DNA not human DNA. Im saying if we had alien DNA that this could be holding us in a matrix to which if we didnt have alien DNA we could escape. Im not saying we dont need DNA, of course we do, to be physical we do.

DNA is not in every cell in the body, it is not in red blood cells. Red Blood cells sustains life yet they contains no DNA.

Because of the lack of nuclei and organelles, mature red blood cells do not contain DNA and cannot synthesize any RNA, and consequently they cannot divide or repair themselves.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

To be honest, my own opinion is that mitochondrial DNA would be a better tracker/implant. Since mitochondrial DNA passes only from the mother's side, it would be a very effective means of tracking population integration and migration from random samplings over time.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As much as I would like this to be true I can not for the life of me see any truth in it, if that was the case then the reptilians would have had to of encoded every living being on the planet as we all have DNA strains and some of the double helix structures are 96% the same as humans as in other animals so they really went to all that trouble to programme slugs for example through DNA manipulation just to control them, why would they? hmmm.... I am up for a good conspiracy as much as the next man but that seems to way out there even for me....Sorry, I cant agree with this theory, good study though thumbs up for your homework

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No they didn't, they needed to utilize frequencies, and language or scripting. Frequencies and language can reprogram dna in real time.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
As much as I would like this to be true I can not for the life of me see any truth in it, if that was the case then the reptilians would have had to of encoded every living being on the planet

well no because they arnt interested in plants and animals, just us.

On planet Earth, there have been three great DNA experiments capable of expressing the humanoid design. The first was the reptilian, and we know that, prior to the domination by the planet of the Dinosaurs, the reptiles represented the major and most advanced DNA building block on the planet, and many different reptilian forms resulted. The highest expression of the reptilian DNA was a humanoid, reptile-man, or Reptoids.

The Dinosaurs, the second great experiment, were a much more sophisticated DNA form, and they were even more prolific, being the dominant DNA on Earth for 165 million years. Over time they developed to become warm blooded, allowing them to operate efficiently in a wide variety of ambient temperatures.

Maybe this is true, maybe these early designs were done with DNA resulting in" reptoid man." However was man the next experiment that resulted in US. I know its difficult to even think we are an experiment, but why not? whats the problem with seing us as an upgrade? We are the result of an upgrade and they (reptoids) are fighting it, as quote below states...

First, there was much genetic engineering on the humans, designed to slow down our development. The other groups knew that humans were designed to overtake them, and a breakaway group order (all Dinoid priests), in particular, were instrumental in trying to slow the human form down by substantially disabling their DNA. The Dinoids and the Reptoids also tried hard to graft the human DNA into themselves, to gain the benefits of the greatly enhanced DNA.

Im not saying we are the up graded version of these early reptiles but if we are destined to over take them, it would make sense why they are so dead set on holding us back. Why they interviened and disabelled our DNA. The fact that this site says they also tryed to graft our DNA into themselves may explain human abductions...again just a theory.

source www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

These are all theories of course , this is just a discussion nothing more.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

They are linked to the endocrine system and much scientific study has been done in this area.

Really? Would you mind sharing some of the peer-review literature? Anything from PubMed? New England Journal of Medicine? Journal of Neuroscience? It's not that I doubt that inducing certain mental states can have an effect on the brain's chemistry, but is there any indication of anything at all acting as an outside stimuli which could indicate the existence of these "Chakras"?

Just because the study is ancient and well documented, doesn't give it merit. The theory of the Four Humors (Black bile, Yellow bile, Phlegm, and Blood) has been around since ancient Egypt. After refinement by Hippocrates by linking it with the four elements as postulated by Empedocles, it became the dominant view on the working of the human body until well into the 19th century.

Just because it's old and well documented, does that mean there's something to it? Does that mean modern medicine is wrong? If one were to accept Humorism, would that mean the four elements it's based on are correct and atomic theory is wrong?

Sorry, but until I see something empirical and peer-reviewed, the "scientific studies" surrounding chakras might as well have been done by "Dr." Kent Hovind.

As I have shown chakras are not a fantasy. they are very real .

I don't know about him, but I haven't seen anything yet to make me suspect they are real or anything outside of a subjective illusion.

I will always be at a disadvantage because my pineal gland is not working properly. This is how DNA enables us to recieve higher awarness, evolve and ascend.

Be that the case, then why it shown throughout the fossil record that higher intelligence thus far has shown to be an evolutionary dead end? Evolution does NOT have anything to do with ascension. It has NOTHING to do with yours, or anyone else's, subjective metrics for improvement.

Chakras effect DNA so in turn DNA which is foreign (reptilian) will effect the human chakras.

Humans are reptilian. Even if we are mammals and primates, what we have modified into does not negate what we modified from.

Research from HeartMath Institute, indicates that human DNA in a test tube becomes coherent when loving thoughts are beamed into it, while same DNA held by a control group “thinking regularly” or with impatience or boredom, produced chaotic readings and even killed the DNA.

I took a look at the HeartMath Institute's website, and I noticed something a bit suspicious. It seems most of their research material is self-published, not peer-reviewed - which is suspicious. I didn't find the article you referred to, and if you could link it I'd be much appreciative. I know of no other study which comes to those conclusions. Indeed, from the general vibe I'm getting both from their official website and from some rudimentary research is that the HeartMath Institute is a practitioner of pseudoscience.

In these regards, I tentatively find no more reason to regard the HeartMath Institute any differently than I would the Discovery Institute.

Im talking about alien DNA not human DNA.

Can you demonstrate where in our genetic code is alien DNA present? Can you at least narrow it down to a particular chromosome? Indeed, here is a map of the known human genome. Can you give us a starting point?

DNA is not in every cell in the body, it is not in red blood cells. Red Blood cells sustains life yet they contains no DNA.

I don't know if you could say that Red Blood cells sustain life. They sustain life in the body, certainly, but they by themselves are not really alive. They don't metabolize, they don't reproduce, they don't repair damage, and they don't really grow. They're a transport mechanism for oxygen as well as providing a few other functions tied to hemoglobin.

Maybe this is true

It's not. Evolution does not create humanoid body plans.

whats the problem with seing us as an upgrade?

Because it's not true. We only think of humans as an upgrade, but that's only because we are human. We are poorly suited to our environments, and the only adaptation we have which gives us an advantage may well turn out to be an evolutionary dead end. After all, we are the ONLY HOMINID species left.

First, there was much genetic engineering on the humans, designed to slow down our development. The other groups knew that humans were designed to overtake them, and a breakaway group order (all Dinoid priests), in particular, were instrumental in trying to slow the human form down by substantially disabling their DNA.

Or, perhaps, just maybe... humanity is of absolutely no consequence to them and they were really afraid of the advancement of Chimpanzees. So they mucked about with Chimpanzee DNA to keep them primal and trapped within their furry prisons. We may just be the great cosmic joke to them, thinking we're at all important when the true threat to them has long been dealt with... and they have no hope of regaining their full potential as the only species capable of helping them is too self-absorbed to see the obvious!

it would make sense why they are so dead set on holding us back. Why they interviened and disabelled our DNA.

It makes even more sense to suppose that because there is no evidence to suggest that any of this is true, that it likely is not true.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Thanks for your very good reply. Id also like to thank everyone else for all their replies it is much appreciated, thanks.

I dont want to get into a discussion on chakras (oh my Ive done quite enough of that on ATS) I just wanted to back asmus up as chakras are not new age, they are an ancient knowledge.

Lets just say you dont believe in them and leave it at that. Its very hard to show or prove the existance of chakras until you have experienced them opening, Im not even going to try . They are connected to the endocrine system, which has organs, which have DNA so this is why I mentioned them in this thread. For me they connect DNA to centres of life force energy but I can see the discussion of whether they do or dont exist will divert this thread. I put that link up just to show how our emotional state can effect our DNA, I have no idea which scientific body regulates that research, it was just a link to maybe show how emotion can effect our well being and DNA. I'll check it out later and indeed if it is shown they are self regulating then I will accept that.

You make some good points on the human genome and I will reply to these later.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Its very hard to show or prove the existance of chakras until you have experienced them opening, Im not even going to try .

I'm sorry, but do you realize how incredibly circular that logic is? It's like when someone asks for proof of god, to claim that one has to ardently believe in and fully accept that god before he can be provided with proof. Or to put it in more visceral and lethal terms, I have a magic bullet that can pass through normal matter. However, the only way to prove it is by shooting you in the head with it. Would you really expect people to line up and take the chance?

It may be very difficult to explain, but so is most of the world when you really get down to it. Yet we still do.. Is there is no way to boil it down without losing accuracy or contradicting what we know of the world around us? How could such knowledge escape the grasp of the brightest minds on Earth, yet be so easy as for the average ATS user to pick up on and use?

As said, in contrast, meditation techniques have been well studied and documented as having real effects on human health. For example, this paper from PubMed from the University of Louisville in which they suggest meditation could be used as a supplementary therapy for the treatment of fibromyalgia, specifically basal sympathetic activation in women. They suggest further research based upon initial results.

However, very few papers papers there detail anything close to Chakras, and those that do, mention it only as one of various meditation techniques - nothing that would confirm or validity the existence of Chakras as you describe. Indeed, there's every indication that Chakras are merely a cultural phenomena and induce similar effects as those seen in the deeply religious during deep and solemn prayer.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Not very impressive evidence. I might as well make this observation " What if cows gave birth to fish Originally " I could find what I see legitimate possibility and unusual correlation to the statement. It would be easy to provide a form of evidence, but when observed rationally it holds no water. Not to belittle the thread, but It simply holds no water. The theory is what my grandma calls utter rubish.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

it seems a rather far fetched theory and slightly imaginative speculation but who knows-soon all might be revealed!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

I'm sorry, but do you realize how incredibly circular that logic is? It's like when someone asks for proof of god, to claim that one has to ardently believe in and fully accept that god before he can be provided with proof.
[edit on 12-5-2009 by Lasheic]

Isnt everything outside of "science" circular though? Chakras, god, aliens, UFOs, spirit realms, dimensions, astral travel, ascension, demons ALL circular , most of what is discussed on ATS is without proof, solid proof. Anything that is paranormal or of a sense that is unexplained by science will always be circular. Sometimes proof can be felt/experienced rather than be a solid object in our hands to hold up as proof.

No I cant say which chromosome this possible manipulation is on but if it is there it may be in the unused DNA that doesnt seem to code for anything. The other thing is it could be there but be controlled by a frequecny sent down to Earth, a frequency that keeps it shut off and unable to perform correctly. No evidence for this just a theory. My OP does say "what if"

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Scholars suggest Human DNA shows signs of being an Invasive Extraterrestrial Parasite
by Dr. John Chang
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...
Many scientists have documented that over 95% of Human DNA does not have a known purpose. This DNA has been colloquially referred to as "Junk DNA".
Up to 97% of the human genetic information (DNA) is seemingly needless, repetitive "junk" - only about 3% is known to generate proteins, deserving the name "gene". The rest used to be called "junk DNA", lately renamed as "non-coding introns", sometimes labelled by the mysterious, though not very explicit description that these self-similar strands "regulate gene expression". LINK
However, other researchers have not been content to simply classify this predominant part of DNA as "one of life's mysteries". Scholarly groups at the forefront of investigative researchers are gathering details which suggest that DNA may not substantively exist as a "building block of life". Rather, it appears that the substantive function of DNA is to act as a "parasitic inhibitor" and "regulator" of life on planet Earth.
Dr. John Lash documents, for example, in metahistory.org:
Recent work by Russian biologist Piotr Garjajev and some Russian linguistic experts suggests the same thing, and, more specifically, this research may show that junk DNA, rather than being a discard, is “a computer hologram that works with laser-type radiations.” In short, DNA is an extraordinary generator of perceptions, an instrument of virtual reality.
By accepting the link between DNA and emotional and mental activities, we may begin to imagine DNA as a complex program that directs the life process (regulating our metabolism, for instance), but impedes our consciousness from complete manifestation. LINK
Research testimony that includes ancient representations, suggest that DNA was implanted in humanity by Manipulative Extraterrestrials. The fact that over 95% of DNA does not support vital biological living processes suggest that it is conceivable for biological life to exist without any DNA.
More than 95 % of all DNA, had been first called "Junk DNA" by molecular biologists, because they were unable to ascribe any function to it. They assumed that it was just "molecular garbage". But, if it were "junk", the sequence of the "syllables", i.e. the nucleotides in DNA should be completely random. However it has been found that the sequence of the syllables is not random at all and has a striking resemblance with the structure of language (ref. Flam, F. "Hints of a language in junk DNA", Science 266:1320, 1994), that is alien to humanity. Scientists now generally believe that this DNA must contain some kind of coded information.
You might wonder, what understanding of our human origins could account for the parasitic implanting of DNA into biological life on planet Earth? Indeed, this further inspires the question; who are we? What are our origins; why do we exist' and from that context, where are we going? For starters, it is vital that we as humanity begin to question the "understandings" of reality, that have been presented to us, by elites who have been documented time again, for spinning a "web of deceit". In this context, it is also correspondingly vital to critically consider prospective new insights, irrespective of how much the Establishment responds with denial.
The existence of historical and on-going Extraterrestrial contact with Earthbound humanity, has been at the forefront of this denial. Indeed, the alleged contactees of both Manipulative and Ethical Extraterrestrials offer insights into a context of genetic manipulation within biotic life on Earth.
The article titled "Scholars suggest Extraterrestrial-like DNA fractals floating in the Human Gene Pool" explored fractals as evidence that Manipulative Extraterrestrials may have sought to genetically manipulate and control humanity. LINK. A group of researchers associated with Fractogene.com document these apparent similar artificial "fractal signatures" across different biotic life forms on Earth:
This uncertainity if "junk DNA" is really "junk", that caught some scientists by surprise, is now history. Indeed, scientists were never quite sure that any part of DNA could be discarded outright, and even the question was raised if introns might play a role in evolution, see Mattick, 1994., Klyce, 2002).

I dont know the back ground to these scientist but the Scientific journey Science is very well know and respected. If it prints articles that say our junk DNA does not make sense , that it has to be there for a reason, then this backs up my theory that it does indeed have a use. Im saying its use may be to control and manipulate us from not achieving a higher awarness.
They even mention the words ""parasitic inhibitor".

There are several scientific papers listed above which at least shows the area of alien junk DNA is fit for investigation.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I believe for most of us, the humdrum of what could
be classified as 'a normal life' doesn't involve chakras
and other matters discussed here, but that doesn't mean
it's all hog-wash.

I am not a religeous person, I WANT to believe there
are aliens visiting this planet and I would be a little
upset if they were 'dabbling' in our evolvement.
I don't meditate or have any connection with any so-called
New Age ideas, but still, a fellow human has stepped forward
with a view or theory.

Keep going Mr. Green, this your thread and I'm sure it's
still a free place to air ones views.
I admit, the discussion here is a little stong, but I can see the
opposition's views too... so you go girl!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I posted a few links on another page as well. The logical nay sayers are forgetting that actual scientists are discovering how mysterious the junk dna is, and that those working on the language affecting dna in Russia were Scientists, not new age mystics.

So, it appears, some think within a narrow box, while others are discovering amazing things.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

I posted a few links on another page as well. The logical nay sayers are forgetting that actual scientists are discovering how mysterious the junk dna is, and that those working on the language affecting dna in Russia were Scientists, not new age mystics.

So, it appears, some think within a narrow box, while others are discovering amazing things.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by mystiq]

yes I think this one is the same scientist as I posted above

www.scribd.com...

If more papers get published like this then maybe more people will at least think about the possibility that their DNA may be alien, as in not of pure human descent. There is of course the other issue of rhesus negative blood and how that came about, but thats on many threads, but it does show again how a genetic code can just appear. Im rhesus negative and I think it odd that my immune system would reject a human child if it was not of the rhesus negative blood group. It would actually see the child as foreign (alien almost) raise antibodies against it and attempt to destroy it. Strange evolution to say the least. Its like the rhesus antigen is pre programmed to select life based on blood group alone.

Thank you mystiq for those links. For me this is theory but I do find the origins and future of human consciousness very interesting and the possible alien manipulation of it.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would not say it was the alien implant people are saying exist. I personally believe they do too, but elsewhere in the body. No need for the Extravagance of microscopic identifiers. As for DNA it self, I personally would like to put forth my hypothesis. Seeing as how mitochondria is seen as an enslaved organelle/bacteria, why would the sperm and the egg not be something of the same ilk. although the way a sperm interacts, it is more of a self-propelling virus. DNA would then be what a shape we take in our most basic form. Now seeing as most people are not 100% human anyway what is not to say that we are already part of the club and are still being subjugated (which we probably are just for the hell of it).

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Please stop trolling this thread with your chakra bull#. Troll the paranormal form if you want, but you're being even sillier than this thread's premise.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Please stop trolling this thread with your chakra bull#. Troll the paranormal form if you want, but you're being even sillier than this thread's premise.

If you look over the last page it is full of scientific research into junk DNA and how scientist struggle to see why its even there. Nothing paranormal about that. I have mentioned chakras as they are relevent to alien implants (I believe most aliens are able to travel between dimensions and possibly even time, how else do we see UFOs, to come from our nearest star theyd have to have this knowledge, chakras are important in opening up other dimensions which is why they were mentioned briefly) however I realize this is not the paranormal forum and so I have moved away from that side of our alien manipulation and tryed to provide some evidence for you as to why I think our DNA may possibly be part alien.

www.sciencedaily.com...

In particular, Makalowski, associate professor of biology and head of the Computational Evolutionary Genomics Lab at Penn State, studies DNA sequences called transposons, which make up more than a third of all the "non-coding" DNA in every cell of our bodies. Transposons, as Makalowski describes them, are like "little autonomous entities that live in the genome."

With their special DNA codes, they can "make offspring and move around," that is, they can induce the cell to make a copy of their sequence and then reinsert that copy into another part of the genome. If the new copy happens to land in the middle of a coding sequence, however, it can cause a fatal mutation. For this reason, some scientists have considered transposons genetic parasites that breed at the expense of the genome they live in.

These scientist are describing our junk DNA as "little autonomous entities that live in the genome." and also as " genetic parasites that breed at the expense of the genome they live in".

Are these genetic parasites exactly that, small sequences places there to shut off human evolution into the 4th density? No 4th density evolution means lots of humans stuck at 3D emitting lots of lovely life force energy for parasitic and controlling reptiles to feed on.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So Im asking "what if" DNA (junk) has been implanted inbetween our pure human DNA thousands of years ago by aliens..say Reptiles or Greys. What would be the point to this? One theory is control, manipulation to keep us in the lower dimensions of this Universe, to keep us down, to keep us as a slave race...but how would this implanted DNA do this? Ive already pointed to it possibly altering our pineal gland and mucking up our 3rd eye but how else?

What about poor health and disease? There is a whole branch of genetics that looks into Junk DNA disease.

www.junkdna.com...

Their suspected list is long and ranges from Aids, autism, cancer, mental disease , stroke to maleria. Its a long list.

Forbes, December issue of 2005:

"What genetic researchers used to call junk DNA may conceal the most important medical secrets of all"

"This will revolutionize human genetics over the next few decades, says David Haussler, a Howard Hughes investigator at UC, Santa Cruz who was on the government team that decoded the human genome. He predicts that most disease-causing genetic flaws will be found lurking in our junk DNA."

"It's a revolution in how we understand the genome and how the cell functions," says MIT Nobel laureate Phillip Sharp.

So we have scientific evidence that disease can be coded for within this junk DNA. Disease which serves no purpose other than to cause misery, ill health, depression and often death. Humans dont want disease, so why is it coded for in this junk DNA? They dont deny there are genetic diseases coded within our non junk, but as the other link in my previous post states this junk is able to move around like a parasite and insert itself into genes we need to live.

Now imagine a human with no junk DNA I wonder if thats how we were meant to be. To be strong and without disease? Disease causes misery and fear however you look at it, and misery and fear are brilliant control tools.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join