It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: New Satellite Photos Could Pinpoint Location of Noah's Ark

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
So...

Tell me, where did the pug come from?

If you are referring to the dog, most "pure breed" are simply the result of years of inbreeding. People see a trait that they like in animals and inbreed them until that trait is dominant. So, the answer to you unasked question (I know what you're thinking) is "no". Noah did not have pugs on the Ark.

Looks are what a Pug is all about. This man-made breed was created just to look like they do.

Reference
www.wahoopugs.com...

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Noah's Ark has been found (or refound).

www.barry.warmkessel.com...

The Great Flood and Noah's Ark legend is common to the Christian, Jewish and Moslem religions. But as often occurs with religious beliefs, few have analyzed the Ark's nautical restrictions. Instead, a common belief exists that it was a simple rectangular vessel built by a single man and his extended family. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Ark's relic has been found (and re-found time and again) in the mountains of Ararat. Matching biblical parameters, it was 64% longer than any modern wooden vessel and had an (unloaded) displacement greater than that of a modern British aircraft carrier.

Government (Los Alamos) personal, once helpful with tests and measurements of it, no longer believe this relic to be Noah's Ark. No wonder, it clearly shows that it was NOT built by humans ~5200 years ago. It offers details of alien engineering principles involving the Golden Ratio. Its metallurgy shows ironwork not even possible until ~3200 years ago as well as the presence of other metals (e.g. titanium and aluminum) that would have been difficult to fabricate even in the early twentieth century. The Book of Noah explicitly specifies that "angels" (with extensive metallurgical skills) built the Ark. They were likely the Nommos, an amphibian species reportedly from the Sirius star system. They left mankind with cuneiform writing and the wheeled vehicle (alien technology of that day). They offered us astronomical knowledge of their own and our solar system (including Vulcan) and evidence of a past major comet/meteorite Earth impact. Finally, they appear to have left repositories of technologies far more advanced than our own. Their story tells of an alien species' attempt to save a deceitful mankind from an approaching comet impact catastrophe that caused Noah's Great Flood. Apprehensively, they may have recently returned to again warn us of a similar impending impact event.

See rest of article

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Tell me, where did the pug come from?

You see, this is exactly what I warned against in my previous posts. There were no pugs in that area of the world at the time, so it couldn't be part of the list there, people. You're taking the myth too literally, treating it as though it's an absolute fact of the way things had to have happened.

Think more abstract. Think big-picture. Think from the original storyteller's perspective.

It will help you see the possibilities.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I agree this story is far fetched & is probably not Noah's Ark, but it's still interesting. In fact I question whether there ever was a Noah's Ark. Some people believe it enough to look for it & that would be cool if the find something interesting.

The best argument I've heard is the water level - where did the water come from & where did it go. Okay maybe there were 300 foot waves & maybe the water was a couple thousand meters & maybe it escaped our atmosphere. Maybe even the mountains have since grown taller - still the water level argument seems to be the best debunk here.

Someone said "how did the animals get down off the mountain?" Well I guess it wouldn't have been much of a mountain at the time if it was mostly cover with water more like in island - duh. No glaciers to traverse etc.

Other said "Wouldn't the wood have rotted or been eaten by termites?" There would have been some rot & consumption until it became frozen in ice. Rot take place when bugs eat wood but if the wood is frozen it's too hard to eat & those bugs don't survive. In Switzerland they have had well preserved several hundred year old Roman soldiers in uniform come out of the glaciers after warm summers.

Why haven't they found it before? Besides politics it could have been burried for a long time & it only showed it self due to a warming trend that has been shrinking glaciers around the world for many years. When it was first seen about 50 years ago and lost again I guess it was reburied by high snowpacks. Just because you can see something from the air doesn't mean it's easy to find on the ground or visa versa. For example - one time while climbing a mountain peak some friends of mine had scheduled a flyby at a time I was supposed to be on the peak so they could take a photograph. Sure enough they flew by and I stood waving at them. After I got back home I found out they didn't see me, because they were not sure which peak was which.

Wouldn't the lions eat the other animals they were trying to preserve? I suppose they would if you didn't bring them enough food - live or otherwise. I think it's a given that they brought food & water if their goal was to keep the animals alive. Do you bring food for you dog when you take em camping etc. Oh yeah, I don't think they'd let a couple antelope out five minutes before the let the lions go either - that would defeat their purpose as well.

I agree more with you guys doing the debunking here, but if your going to debunk think a little more.

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by outsider]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Oh yeah, wouldnt there be a weird concentration of strange animals over there....timberwolf maybe. Kangaroo?

If evolution does not exist, then all those animals had to on the ark. They had to get off at the certain mountain that the ark rested. The ark had to be BIG ENOUGH TO CARRY THESE ANIMALS.

What happened when they got off the boats, and the lions were all hungry and stuff. There were only two antelopes...what happens when they were done eating them?

Ok...last thing I need to complain about. There were only two animals of each on the boat. When the lions got done eating the antelopes on top of the mountain, they had to come down. Lions eat meat! What the heck did they eat?????? LOL. I don't see lions eating algea and tree bark. All the animals were killed in the flood. It weas all gone...UGH!!! My head is going to explode.

Just some randomn specific babling. It could have been a tiger, or any other meat eating animal. I am just trying to get a point across. The Idea of Noah's Ark is flawed severely on so many levels that it could never be reconciled. Tell me...How can the story of Noahs Ark be true without evolution?

[Edited on 4/27/2004 by Seapeople]

Have you ever seen animals in a forest fire? They are not worried the least bit about eating or hunting or mating. They know one thing......get to safety. Maybe they were in this type of state. Not just that I would imagine that since there are people here on earth that can tame animals easier than others that either Noa was a beasttamer of sorts or God was at work here too keeping the peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oy, can't someone do the math? If all the world's ice melted, the sea would rise.... 300 ft. That's well short of 17,000 feet (assuming this thingy is near the summit). Or even 10,000 feet (if the thing is only above the snow line).
Someone asked where the water on Mars went, implying the disapperance of over 2 miles of water covering the entire earth is not an impossible proposition. Well, over 3 or 4 billion years it might not be impossible (not that I'm agreeing), but over less than 20,000 years? No. It ain't on folks. This object on Mt. Arrarat may or may not be interesting. It may or may not be associated with Biblical stories. But it was not desposited there by receeding flood waters. That's a flat impossibility.
The end of the last Ice Age was only 12,000 years ago. The seas rose dramatically in some places, like the Black Sea, in very short periods of time. It's hardly suprising that many cultures have flood stories. 12,000 years ago is not very long, even in human culture. The story of Noah is probably based on actual events, but the exact nature of those events is now lost in the mists. We can be confident, however, that they did not include the deposition of a ship high up on Mt. Arrarat.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
well there doesnt seem to be many poeple here who actually believe that its the ark............... and this story is a little old so maybe nobady evens looking at it anymore................. but i just want to say that i believe that the story of noahs ark as is recorded in the bible as 100% fact. this picture here could or could not be noahs ark ........ i dont really know. but poeple have seen the ark even last century. just before the russian revolution some soldiers who were flying up there spotted it. they told the czar who was than christian and he wanted it proclaimed to the world. but than the communists took over russia and had all the records destroyed. you want to know why?? because they didnt want people to believe that the bible is indeed true and they didnt want poeple to believe in God. it is a LIE that God doesnt exist. it is a LIE that evolution is true. and if you believe those things than you have truly been brainwashed by the many enemies of God and those who believe in God. and it is absolutly possible for the flood to have come and for the ark to have existed. there wasnt all the species that there is today. and before the flood no animals or people ate meat. and it did take a loonnnnnng time to build it but if you read your bible you will find that noah lived to be 950 years old. plenty of time to build the ark i would say. you can reply or you can not. but just think about it will you?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
First of all I keep hearing it called a boat your looking for something shaped like a boat. Know any engineers? Read them the dimensions from the bible and have them draw it for you. It was shaped like a giant shoe box. Second, your looking down from a sattellite, what your seeing is a vast slope. Supposedly the ark broke in half and part of it slid down the slope. Third, the bible didnt say crap about the ice caps melting and all that . God opened up the sky and made it happen. You cant tell me that something that could supposedly create an infinite universe cant cover one crumy ball of rock in water for a while.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I wish global warming would just hurry up and melt the snow off that mountain. Then maybe we can get a good look at what is really up there!

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Text BlackAre you sure this isn't the ark and if so can you explain to me what throws us off from it being a boat?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

the US military is being unco-operative, they will go to Mr Ararat and look for themselves.

There will never be a good time to admit to your own people that you have been lying to them for over 50 years about the true Nature of the Beast.

"...we located records which appeared to be responsive to that request, but determined that they had to be denied in their entirety..." as they are "...classified pursuant to an Executive order in the interest of national defense or foreign policy..." and to "...protect from disclosure intelligence sources and method... in accord with the National Security Act of 1947 and the CIA Act of 1949." (ref: CIA F97-0933)

lOOKS LIKE this subject has died out. Noah's Ark (satellite pictures) and what's really up there on Mount Ararat.

With all the middle east countries in turmoil and the USA in the middle of everything "the usual gang of idiots" making the people of the world suffer because of power hungry ass-clowns."

No up-dates on what the heck is really up there in those pictures show on the boob-tube all the time on National geographic shows and history channel shows etc...

Lots of cool things humans could do but killing each other and following ass-clown leaders seems to top everything else.

Last night ( another TV show ON NOAH ARK AND CIA COVER-UP -that I caught the tail end of ) this sparked me into openning this can of worms again in my head-thinking -shessh!! Nobody has been up there to check out that anomaly since those new released pics came out! Damn!

Well, rant over got to watch this new up-date on attacking Iran on CNN.

SOURCE: www.cyberdelix.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join