It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

synchronicity / coincidense - driving me to insanity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I believe that true synchronicities are much more fundamental than pattern recognition, which I would ascribe to a synchronicity with a mistaken identity (merely a pattern recognition). A true synchronicity is an apparent violation of causality, and is undeniably well beyond mere coincidence, or the misinterpretation of an existing pattern. Instead it's more like a representation of a much deeper level of reality itself which transcends causation and what we traditionally regard as space and time, and is capable of reorganizing it instantaneously, and it makes you wonder, how could that possibly be? How did this thing or event know I would be here at this time in this precise configuration and how did it get here knowing that? It's like a glitch in the matrix.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

Okay, you are definitely not alone. I didnt take too much time to read responses because I am POSITVE there is negativity.

Aside from 11:11, 1:11 444 and 333 I and those close to me experience strange syncronized television conversation. On MANY occasions the EXACT word or phrase someone will say will be said at the SAME time on the television. One time I was sitting trying to think of this drummers name in a local band. My friends were sitting in the living room watching some type of CSI show. All the while I am pondering this name. All of a sudden they brought this guy into questioning and asked him his name and he replied, "Smitty", The same name of THE DRUMMER in the BAND!!! This is only ONE example. Others are endless. Skeptics can be ignored on this one because I am LIVING proof! It is SICK!! I was wondering if PROJECT BLUEBEAM could have anything to do with this but it seems IMPOSSIBLE.

If you need more incidences I will definitely share, minus all of the scientific BS!

Thanks!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think the universe is bound together tightly in interesting ways.

Here’s an example that happens to me frequently as I’m sure it’s happened to most of you. How many times are you thinking of someone when out of the blue they call? This happens to me quite frequently. I don’t mean within a day or so. I’m talking about within 30 seconds at a time when they don’t typically call.

On a more detailed level I’ll share a dream I had about 10 years ago. It was a very simple dream in that I arrived at work as usual. I got out of my car and headed to the back door that all employees had a key to. On my way to the back door I pass by the glass front door. On this particular morning I dreamed of broken glass at the front door. Ok, so fast forward and I arrive at work. Imagine my surprise when I find that someone has busted through the front door of the company I worked for and stolen a bubble gum dispenser! How synchronistic is that? I worked for that company for 10 years and that was the only major vandalism I’d known to happen there.

I can think of many more examples. A couple of years ago, at a time when I certainly wasn’t interested in meeting a new person in my life, I recall having a vivid dream about such an encounter. Weeks later, after accepting a last minute invitation to join a co-worker for a get together, I met the woman I am still seeing today. I don’t typically have these sorts of dreams. It’s always the odd yet ever so vivid dreams that stand out in my mind.

Call it what you want but I believe there’s an underlying connection between all living things. I’ve read several Edgar Cayce books. Also I’ve been exploring the ideas of lucid dreaming. I really think its interesting stuff indeed! Who knows? Maybe all of us communicating are raising the level of awareness of ATS topics on a subconscious level?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
... it makes you wonder, how could that possibly be? How did this thing or event know I would be here at this time in this precise configuration and how did it get here knowing that?

Now THAT is exactly how I feel.
I'm on page 41 of the book now, good read so far.

After reading through all of the posts (btw, thank you all for contributing), it's become apparent to me that spelling out the details of all of my experiences would be utterly pointless. First, I have no way to transfer my experience to others, and others have no way of stepping into my shoes to "SEE" from my perspective. Second, these are things that occured in the space of 5 years, I am simply not capable of expressing 5 years of experiences in words, if I even tried I'm sure the meanings will become lost in translation.

Having said that, I will describe the FINAL 2 incidents:

When Jesus did not come on October 23, 2005, I experienced a serious blow to my faith; I was quite literraly spiritually, mentally, and physically numb, I mean, I walked around a lifeless zombie for months. Then one day, it "HIT" me (after re-reading the book of Daniel for the hundredth time trying to figure out how my calculation could possibly be wrong). Jesus "DID COME", but only to resurrect the "dead in christ". FYI: if you can't tell that I am poking fun at myself, then let me spell it out, I know NOW Jesus did not come, but am amused at the lengths my brain went to HOLD ON to my theory that "God" was "showing" me things.

Well, with my "special" position in God's eyes intact once again, I was ready to find out how the rest of future prophecy was to play out. Then I did something weird, I went completely against some of the things I believed. I went looking for BIBLE CODES. Guess what, I "found" one, and there was NOTHING NO WAY NO HOW that could shake me from believing it was the real thing. According to the "code" I found, George W Bush was the false prophet of Revelation 19, and was to die a fiery death either in Washington, or in NYC; that would have been the "fulfillment" of the false prophet and beast being cast into a lake of fire. Ok, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I do NOT need christians jumping in to tell me WHY my interpretation of the "prophecies" were wrong. THAT IS ACTUALLY IRRELEVANT to WHAT I AM SAYING HAPPENED TO ME ! ! ! I don't care WHAT the right interpretation might be. I was DRIVEN, not just by belief, but by APPARENT CONFIRMATIONAL MESSAGES RECEIVED IN THE WAY OF TOTALLY UNLIKELY COINCIDENSES, such as:

In 2008, I created 2 videos of this "bible code", an 8 minute version with much details, and a much shorter version, ran about 11 seconds or so, showing ONLY the matrix itself. I put these up on youtube (When Bush didn't die, I deleted both videos, and said good riddance to the entire belief system !). Every day I watched the stats, to see how many people were watching. I was also watching the stock market, more specifically, I was watching the bank stocks as they collapsed. Then it happened ...

August 22, 2008, the NASDAQ closes at 2,414.71; looking at Yahoo Finance that Friday, I also saw 343 and 144 (an interest in 144 had just begun a few days prior, and 343 is 7 * 7 * 7, three 7's being a HUGE "thing" for me, since the bible code I found was found at an ELS of 777). So, that evening, I SIMPLY wondered to myself. No big deal really, I do understand coincidenses can and do happen, so I was ready to chalk this one up to randomness. BUT ! ! !

Continued on netx post ...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Early Sunding morning, around 3am in the morning August 24th (the same weekend) the POSITIVELY FREAKIEST thing occurred (at least IMHO), the stats were 1044 views for one video, and 1859 for the other. The 1044 was quite ENOUGH to WOW me. Let me explain. First, this has to do with another synchronicity; my wife was born Feb 21, 2004, EXACTLY 1044 days after I was born, not a huge biggie at all, except that 1044 is 414 in hexadecimal. So there I was, the stock market's closing numbers had 414.71, 343, and 144; the number of views for my youtube video had 1044, but NO, THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE MANIPULATOR. NO, THE OTHER VIEW HAD TO HAVE 1859 VIEWS.

1859 + 1044 = 2903
2903 = 414.71 WEEKS

BUT THAT WAS STILL NOT ENOUGH, NO NO NO NO ! ! !
SUBTRACT 414 DAYS FROM AUGUST 24, 2008. WHAT DO YOU GET
JULY 7, 2007 = 7/7/7

TELL ME PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE ALL YOU SPECIALLY GIFTED WISE ONES, HOW IS THIS JUST A PATTERN MATCHING GAME IN MY BRAIN ! ? ! ? ! ?

MORE TO COME ...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh ummm, regardless of how people interpret your experiences, synchronistic occurances are well documented, and are a real phenomenon, and most of us have had them. I had one just the other day when golfing and it kind of blew me away.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ok, as promised, the final incident:

January 20th, 2009. Obama was being sworn in as newly elected President of the United States, and it seemed ONCE AGAIN the prediction that I SWORE was infallible, FAILED to come. I waited all day long, checking the news from work, to see if that terrorist bombing took place wiping out both the incoming and outoing Presidents. Of course, as the day progressed, I realized more and more how unlikely it was anything would happen. (BTW: don't get me wrong, I did not WISH for these things to occur !!!). Anyway, I was unable all day to view the stats for my videos. After work, I was simply DYING to get home to view them. As soon as I got in, I ignored my wife, the kids, went straight upstairs, sat right by this computer, went to my video link on youtube. I held my breath as the page loaded, I was looking for a special number, 13797.

THE FREAKIN VIEW COUNT WAS 13796.

I was born April 14, 1971. 13796 days later was January 20th, 2009.
The reason I was expecting 13797 was becase I was looking at it as INCLUSIVE, and because 13797 is 1971 weeks.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Oh, forgot to add, on 1/20 when I was 13797 days old, I was also 37.77 years old !

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

These are some of my observations which may shine a light on synchronicity and how they interact with our sub-conscious realities of dreams.

I have been gifted on more then one occasion, to have a fully lucid dream where I observe the dream state in all of it's dreamlike glory, only to have it come true one day later.

What is important to realize is that this initial blueprint, this initial dream was this reality. However, it was this reality existing in a purely mind state, a state that is not physical in any way shape or form.

In fact, it was this reality existing as pure thought in the form of a dream.

That said, as dreams do come true, these dreams for me came true and clearly magnified the source and origin of how they came to be reality.

Once I was able to get past the shock of the realization, it was a matter of observation to understand that everyone and everything shared in that dream.

Much like Kruel's signature, that this is a shared dream. It is, and it is amazing that we are all the creators of this experience. Even if we do not remember that important fact. The fact that we don't remember, or remember fragments rather then the full blown realization of what we are, is most likely due to the nature of what this reality system really is.

If we are creating this reality, and I will argue strongly that we are, and at best, completely oblivious to that fact. It seems that "thought" or "dreams" are the front lines of creation.

It doesn't make sense in a physical context of what we believe reality to be, because the illusion teaches us that reality is linear, and exclusive of the mind.

Precognitive dreams show us that there "is" a relationship between reality and thought, if we chose to observe and realize it. And that it has non-linear properties.

Now this creative process is rather complex as it seems that there is this thing called synchronicity which takes subjective phaneron dreaming that we all have, and through a process of pattern based dream events, the universal "computer" compiles all of this thought into a Unified Reality Field and projects it for us all to woo and wonder at when we are here in our physical illusion.

The fact of the matter is, even now you can see that this reality comes from dreaming, at least I can, and I assume you can somehow come to those realizations by simply starting to see this reality as thought, and a dream.

By connecting the relationship and resemblance and memory.

So lets take a syncronicity dream I had and put it into context with this theory.

I have this dream about three years before it happens where I am at a country bar and people on the dance floor are doing a line dance. I am aware that I am dreaming and I go along with it. I end up going outside and hanging out with a friend and we talk about dreams, frequencies, the visual spectrum etc.

Well, later on in life I am invited to go with some friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. Now I do not do country bars period. Just not into them at all. However, the birthday person did so after some drinks and such we headed to a bar.

When I reached the moment where I had the dream, I was watching the line dancing as I did in the dream... And I remember clearly thinking, so that's it... everyone of them were there in that initial dream, all of us are creating this reality in perfect synchronicity with each other.

It was amazing because all the dancers were in perfect line dance harmony which is expected, but further hammered down the symbolism to synchronicity.

Well that said I did go and have that very same conversation with my friend after he needed to step out for a smoke.

Bit by bit, so much information is revealed to us by this amazing Universe that we are.

Just be open and learn all you can, mostly start to try to remember as much as you can.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
That's good stuff, and I agree mostly, but I have a hard time thinking that humanity dreamed the mountain, the ocean, the earth, moon and stars, and this is why I subscribe to an I-thou relationship with my creator, whereby the reality is a dance between a lover and a beloved other, between a parent and child, or husband and wife. In my view, it is a relationship, between the subjective experiencer and the absolute objective truth and reality, and through a never ending co-creative participative process, we have been invited to share in the continual creation and in the continual dream, but we did not start it. In this way, I always have something to be grateful for, and to, and I can love as I am loved, and even recognize myself as being of infinite value. You see, everything was created so that this dance, this game could occur, and therefore is was made for the relationship, and therefore, out of, by and for, Love, and for love to be love, it must be a love of other, and a love of action, where love may be defined as the will to GIVE of one's self, for the sake of the other. So it's a family affair, under one God, whereby our reality is God's dream a dream which we swim in, and participate in co-creatively.

"Therefore do not be afraid little ones, nor let your hearts be troubled, for it pleased the Father to share his kingdom with all his children."

If this is the case, I would say that it's vitally important therefore, to reconcile with your family of origin to the very best of your ability, for therein resides a wonderful realm of new possibility..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

We can certainly be involved in metaphorical relationships with "God" and "Us" as being a separate relationship involving an external God force, however, what if there really is only God.

And nothing else?

What if God is simply everything and anything, each of us parts of God, yet the only illusion we face, is the illusion that we are separate from God.

When the illusion of separation falls, what are we then?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Good point. Point taken.

I think of a blending, but once blended, there is no end of one part and the beginning of the other, and that is the consumation the new creation, the end game of the Bible.

That is when God is said to make his home with us, with us in Him and Him in us. Then we are love itself, and the creators of all good things made new.

I think what I described is the framework of the game, what I like to call "the relativity of human being", and what you've posted there, is the end game and the final objective.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I've always thought that possibly its a blessing to me that I've never been very good with numbers... I believe you but only wonder , if this is driving you to the brink of insanity - why concentrate on numbers? Maybe its just something that comes so quickly, naturally to you that you just can't help it?

I started dating somebody (Rick) born on May 19th, we really shared a special bond- felt like it was destiny that we had met, there was a certain smell and vibe in the air. He was recovering from losing his daughter tragically in a drowning. The two of us became friends with a woman named Gail and invited her over for lunch , Gail came in tears and announced that her niece had been killed in a car accident just the night before. We discovered that her nieces father (named Paul) was both his dentist and somebody I had dated 8 years ago. ( another odd thing with Gail was that I discovered that her long distance boyfriend was living in my hometown of Jupiter, Florida and had dated my 7th grade Science teacher..btw we're in Virginia) ....

A short time afterwards I meet another Paul through a friend of Ricks who was born on May 19th, we shared that same sort of instant bond that I felt with Rick. I've never felt that way towards anyone and now confusingly enough I feel that way towards both of them but, thats another story. So Paul's daughter shares my same name and I'm a little worried about this strange pattern I can just FEEL in the air... I tell someone and just get laughed at... Paul is a stage actor and (cut to three years later) has for some reason gotten typecast in the role of grieving parent! Rabbit Hole was a play about a couple whose child is killed by a car, on their opening night one of the actors working in another show at the same theatre is stunned by the news that his young son died in a drowning... Paul has just completed God's Ear about a couple who tragically loses their child and has been asked to do Rabbit Hole again at another theatre... He tells me what is it with this, I'm so depressed playing these roles and its all I've been offered recently...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I find it interesting that you have posted this occurrence on many posts for five years running and have no satisfactory answer.

I have a synchronicity, or coincidence, that occurs. I see 141 often. It's ironic, looking back through my life, that the 141 has occurred at many significant points. Early addresses my folks lived at, the airplane I flew in the Air Force, and just yesterday (thousands of occurrences later) I was number 141 at the BBQ restaurant locally. My wife of 38 years is a believer, too. She just takes it as matter of fact as I do.

I think I have figured out the 141, though. I hope this helps some. I had a vision of Jesus Christ on the cross about 16 years ago, and in the vision He telepathically said He was on the cross for each of us, individually, for as many crucifixions as it took to redeem His people. So, since He can be in many places at once, and is giving up His infinite life each time to pay for our infinite reward, it makes sense that it would mean "One For One" as in atonement.

Maybe your 11:11 means something. Two ones held together by a bond with two other ones. Look at your relationships with your wife and her family, if you are married. If not married, consider two pairs bonded about or for something. In my case, it is a reminder almost every day that Jesus died for me. In your case, you will need to "Put 2 and 2 Together" over something. Something important has to "add up" in your life that you have not yet put together. Perhaps you are not a born-again believer in Jesus Christ, and you need to put that together.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I find it interesting that you have posted this occurrence on many posts for five years running and have no satisfactory answer.

I've never posted about these things prior to this thread. I've posted my beliefs, like many others, about when I thought "something" was about to happen, but I never posted any details of the synchronicities. I also posted the bible code "finding", and the links to the video. But as I said, I removed the videos.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuncyjones

I've always thought that possibly its a blessing to me that I've never been very good with numbers... I believe you but only wonder , if this is driving you to the brink of insanity - why concentrate on numbers? Maybe its just something that comes so quickly, naturally to you that you just can't help it?

I guess you could say "I just can't help it". I have always been a math junkie. Lately, I've been trying my best to simply NOT perform any math operations on numbers I see. But in my weakness, I STILL do it sometimes.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

It's certainly a lot to think about OmegaPoint.

Trying to understand the nature of God, in itself is an enormous feat considering we are all privy to beliefs about God, and generally that sedates our drive for the truth and knowledge about God.

Where belief differs from truth and knowledge is that it can be said that the belief is true, thus any further truth is not required. Effectively it shuts down further progression to realizations of truth, until the belief itself is finally torn down by truth.

Where my perspective is at currently, comes from a few very key moments of self-realization which doesn't offer me a religion, or any viable connection with most peoples beliefs, but it does offer me insights to my relationship with reality, God and this Universe as a whole.

What this perspective does offer, is something very profound as it topples linear reality and defies the entire model of a godless, spiritually dead Universe.

If anything, it has opened my eyes to a constant perfect creation that is on going and endless, effortlessly expressed and communicated in a myriad of reality shaping ways.

That the Universe is composed of this "god" force every religion tries to talk about, and that creation is very real. Far more adept and beyond the scope of our denial that it is even going on at all.

Masked perfectly within the laws of physics, reason and logic. Where it might seem illogical that thought created reality, and that all that resides is thought. But when you understand the Mind of God, and know that dreams are the language of reality... it all starts to make sense, it becomes strangely clearer and clearer.

We exist in the mind of God, and that mind is pure consciousness. And we are not separate from it. Just subjective within it.

Anyways, that is where my study and perspective is now, trying to understand this non-physical relationship with what so many religions describe as God.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi JustMy2Cents

I would like to add my note to your thread. Just simply that it seems such a simple thing. You went looking for God. Did you find some proof for yourself that there might be some kind of Intelligent Design to life? I believe you have.

You needed a sign. As an atheist whose unshakeable belief in non-spiritual explaination it would appear you needed a rather large neon glowing sign to help return you to your faith.

So I ask the question, have you found your faith again?
I hope you have. I hope you speak to God about your worries and concerns regarding this matter of coincidence and ask him to reveal the answer for you. You never know, it might just work.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

I realize this sounds corny but no matter how alone I am in this world, I feel like I am being supported from those who have passed over.

This belief and a belief in angels, Christ and not so nice entities gives me a possible mechanism or cause for synchronistic events,

Possibly it is their way of communicating to us or their way of manipulating our thoughts and reality.

Sorry about all the indefinites but thats life and choice . Good thread

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
To the OP. It happens to me A LOT. Your not alone. It doesn't bother me, most of the time. Your right when you say the chances of these things happening like they do are less than winning the lottery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join