It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

synchronicity / coincidense - driving me to insanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I would just like to know if others have experienced SUCH A DEGREE of synchronicity that you SIMPLY CAN'T GET PASSED IT, you have found NO EXPLANATION FOR IT, and have almost been driven to the point of insanity?

I'm an average guy, 38, married, with kids. I'm not one to suffer from depression and/or mood swings, but what has occurred in my life, I can't move passed, and I worry about going insane. I won't even bother describing my experience, NOT A SOUL ALIVE WILL BELIEVE IT !!! I don't know what it all means, there's NO MESSAGE behind any of it. I've begun thinking up all sorts of theories to explain WHY and HOW such things can occur. I am getting pretty desperate.

Having said that, if YOU have a similar, mind blowing experience involving synchronicity, that has had such a profound effect on you as to have caused you to come near the brink of insanity yourself, PLEASE share it with me. I don't care if you do it here, or in a private message. I want to weigh other's experiences against my own. I want to explore REASONS behind WHY and HOW. Please, ANYONE ?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I see reality as a dream, and myself as the dreamer of it.

I don't know how much more synchronicity there is then that. If you observe your deja style experiences and have dreams that come true, then you might relate.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Are you seeing the 11:11 ?
I ask because a lot of people including myself have been blown away by it

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Had a few oddly unexplainable things happen to me too. One time a few years ago I was on vacation in Toronto, talking on the phone to a friend I had gone to school with back home. When I got on the subway, I ran into someone else that I went to school with over 2000 miles away who then asked me if I had heard from the person I had just been on the phone with! Hadn't seen her in five years. It seems that the weirdest things happen to me while travelling, always manage to run into someone I know, or be in the right place at the right time. I have had free tickets to concerts given to me as I was talking about how I would have liked to go, someone overheard at a Sbux, and handed me a couple tix. Nothing ever seems to happen like that at home though, that's why I love going away.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Listen... it's gotten absolutely crazy since late 2005. So much so that I have stopped enjoying it... I used to get a kick out it. Now I have just let go and am going with it. You are not losing your mind --- things feel like they are speeding up and coming together. But not always in ways that make sense!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events which are causally unrelated occurring together in a supposedly meaningful manner. In order to count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance.

The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead, it maintains that just as events may be grouped by cause, they may also be grouped by their meaning. Since meaning is a complex mental construction, subject to conscious and subconscious influence, not every correlation in the grouping of events by meaning needs to have an explanation in terms of cause and effect.

synchronicity

Yes...myself as well....to the same degree as you as I very seldom mention it for when I do people roll their eyes in disbelief.

Why I have these sudden events of causality has to do with a new awareness that overcomes me from time to time which seems to carry archetype awareness into this realm of the five senses.

At first I would or could only delve into this form of awareness during prayer but now I seem somewhat stuck between two worlds.

I understand that this is not practical advice ...but at this point in time it may be good to understand and know that you are not alone.

You may simply be activating a knew/new circuit of consciousness.

Or God...or the Great Universe may be speaking to you as a warning.

I encounter or realize new entitys[archtypes] at work( although everything old is new again) during prayer as well as during the normal course of a day.

The Neurosomatic Circuit is the first of the right-brain, "higher" circuits which are usually inactive in most humans. It allows one to see things in multi-dimensional space instead of the 4 dimensions of Euclidean space-time, and is there to aid in the future exploration of outer space. It is said to have first appeared with the development of leisure-class civilizations around 2000 BC. It is associated with hedonism and eroticism. Leary says this circuit is stimulated by cannabis and tantric yoga, or simply by experiencing the sensation of free fall at the right time.

Tantric will push one into this realm as will other methods. The method which I am being taught via my teacher is in the Northern European Shamnic tradition.

I somewhat understand why this path should never be chosen by yourself but rather you should be chosen by the path. (just as the early Gnostics saw the Way)

Has the Way chosen you? Many are called few are chosen.

Peace to You brother.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Weird! I was just thinking the same thing when your thread showed up.

The veils between worlds are thinning and likewise the veils between minds. Soon we'll all big one big happy Borg collective adding others' distinctiveness to our own.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
Are you seeing the 11:11 ?
I ask because a lot of people including myself have been blown away by it

I wish it were as simple as seeing 11:11 everywhere.
It's more like an 11.11 pound hammer falls on the television remote at precisely 11:11 am on a November 11, turning the television on, which is tuned to channel 11, and hearing the news broadcaster mention that "1111 persons were killed this morning when 2 aicrafts, flight 11 and flight 1111, collided in midair"

That would come CLOSE to the statistical coincidense that I have experienced. Now take that, and consider coincidenses of that magnitude happening to you, not once, not twice, but 5 times in the last 4 years. I mean, I'm pretty good at math, and mathematically speaking, I would expect to have a MUCH better chance of winning the lotto every weekend for the next 6 months, then the stuff that has happened.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
What is this 11:11 you speak of? I know of Veteran's Day... Just curious.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
Listen... it's gotten absolutely crazy since late 2005. So much so that I have stopped enjoying it... I used to get a kick out it. Now I have just let go and am going with it. You are not losing your mind --- things feel like they are speeding up and coming together. But not always in ways that make sense!

My first HIGHLY INTENSE incident occurred on July 10, 2005.
Several more incidenses, of lesser intensity, occurred that year as well.
My second EXTREMELY INTENSE incident occurred during the month of October that same year. It was on and off 2006 & 2007, then August 24, 2008, what occurred can ONLY be described as either positively impossible, OR, manipulation (NOT BY ME) of Reality (Time and Space). And then it happened again January 20th of this year.

At times it did indeed feel as though I HAD TO BE LOSING MY MIND. Especially because there is no rhyme or reason to any of it. There's no grand message from the spooky beyond attached to this stuff. There's nothing, nada, zilch, to explain WHY.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
Why I have these sudden events of causality has to do with a new awareness that overcomes me from time to time which seems to carry archetype awareness into this realm of the five senses.

At first I would or could only delve into this form of awareness during prayer but now I seem somewhat stuck between two worlds.

The only thing this has made me aware of is that this life, this world, is perhaps some sought of sick game being played by someone or something that can change any aspect of my life at any time it chooses. The amount of control exhibited scares the hell out of me. There's NOTHING good coming out of these experinces. There's nothing I can apply "lessons" to. There are no EXPERIENCE points to be gathered.

I understand that this is not practical advice ...but at this point in time it may be good to understand and know that you are not alone.

I want BADLY to believe, to KNOW, that I'm NOT ALONE in this !!!

You may simply be activating a knew/new circuit of consciousness.

Or God...or the Great Universe may be speaking to you as a warning.

I don't think so. Every time I THOUGHT I could interpret the message/warning (which I ALWAYS thought was prophetic in nature), I turned out to be wrong, and looked like a total idiot in the eyes of my wife.

Has the Way chosen you? Many are called few are chosen.

Peace to You brother.

I certainly don't recall doing the choosing. As for peace, I am NOT at peace; I don't know that I'll ever return to a state of peace.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

Have you kept a journal at all about what is happening to you? While you don't think there is a message in any of it, if you make notes and read them at some later point, maybe something will pop out at you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneinthesame
What is this 11:11 you speak of? I know of Veteran's Day... Just curious.

It's not my intention to be rude when I say the following:
I have no intention of sharing what has happened to me. I already feel confused, frustrated, and abused by what has happened, I am not about to also feel stupid because of opening up on a forum only to be ridiculed, because I KNOW full well that not even one of you will believe me. IF ANY OF YOU WERE TELLING IT TO ME, I WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOU, HOW ON EARTH CAN I EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE ME !?!?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

Have you kept a journal at all about what is happening to you? While you don't think there is a message in any of it, if you make notes and read them at some later point, maybe something will pop out at you.

Yes, I did have something like a journal, it was more like a bunch of text files and spreadsheets. I even had a screen shot, but when January 20th came and went, and what I expected to happen, according to MY INTERPRETATION of the "messages" did not occur, IT WAS THE FINAL STRAW, in a growing stack of disappointing "straws". I deleted EVERYTHING. I told my wife, "NO MORE; I will NOT ever deal with this any more". But the truth is, I CAN'T LET IT GO. I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED, AND WHY IT HAPPENED. YET I NEED AN EXPLANATION IF I AM TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITH MY FAMILY.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Does ANYONE have an experience they are willing to share? You can U2U me if you don't wanna go public. I PROMISE I WILL NOT ridicule you. If anything, I'm probably the most likely person to believe almost ANYTHING on this subject, simply because of the magnitude in which it has grabbed a hold of me.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I see reality as a dream, and myself as the dreamer of it.

I don't know how much more synchronicity there is then that. If you observe your deja style experiences and have dreams that come true, then you might relate.

Trying to figure out what the heck is going on, I've considered that REALITY, as well as MYSELF, are illusions. Nothing is real, not even me. I am not NEO inside of the Matrix, instead I am a spoon in the Matrix.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The feeling of going insane stops when you stop trying to explain it... Synchronity is....No why's or how's... It just is.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It's called a midlife crisis, go and buy a bright red sportscar, or speedboat.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ambushrocks
The feeling of going insane stops when you stop trying to explain it... Synchronity is....No why's or how's... It just is.

Since January 20th of this year, I have let go. But every so often, the thoughts just come rushing back in, and I'll sit and think for a moment. In fact, I'm on ATS now because this is one of the moments.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
As mentioned earlier, reality is just another dream. The only difference is when we're 'asleep', the experiences can be discontinuous, while when 'awake', we're grounded to the continuous because of the collective.

Allow me to explain.

-What we focus on expands-

These are probably the most influential words that I've heard in my life!

Everyone is creating their own reality in their minds. We're all collectively experiencing each others reality secondhand, and influencing each other in proportion to our clarity of inner sight (depth), and power to will (range), verses each others.

What you're experiencing recently is a greater depth of inner sight. Paradoxically, it manifests as outer awareness. True awareness is union. True perception is holistic.

You're there, but it seems too much for the once-dominant logical mindset. Just go with the flow. Enjoy. This is something to be accepted, not known.

You can gain understanding from this, though. I noticed, as I seem to fall off track, that my intuitions and awareness diminish. This is just another lesson to be learned from.

If you're seeing synchronizations, good for you. Just remember how Einstein put it. The intuitive mind is master, the logical is slave. Honor the slave, but embrace the master.

There's nothing to be known here. No reason to drive yourself crazy. It simply is happening, and there's not much to be done about it.

Truth is, it's always happening, always has, always will. You're just coming to this ability in perception. This is a good thing.

Be well.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by unityemissions]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join