It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

synchronicity / coincidense - driving me to insanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

Last year I started experiencing coincidences to such an extent that nothing anyone had taught me could prepare me for the experience. The sheer number quite simply defied the odds. However, despite the strangeness, I remained as objective as a could.

Once things started to die down (though I still notice it every day) I went on an obsession to figure out how it could possibly work. In the process I came up with a theory of two-dimensional time. It's the only way I could explain all the deja vu and retrocausality (effecting the past from the present).

Also consider that thoughts, like everything else, are just information. When we're thinking, we're creating. Our thoughts blend with everyone else's and manifest in such a way as to not break the laws of physics or infringe upon free will.

The more information we are connected to, the more likely we are to notice synchronicities. Thanks to the internet, we're connected to a lot more than we used to be. In hindsight it's a wonder we never noticed things like this before.

Anyway, congrats! It's a good thing so don't freak out. Try to remain objective. (easier said than done, I know!)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida

Originally posted by JustMy2Cents

Originally posted by Tadarida
Listen... it's gotten absolutely crazy since late 2005. So much so that I have stopped enjoying it... I used to get a kick out it. Now I have just let go and am going with it. You are not losing your mind --- things feel like they are speeding up and coming together. But not always in ways that make sense!

My first HIGHLY INTENSE incident occurred on July 10, 2005.
Several more incidenses, of lesser intensity, occurred that year as well.
My second EXTREMELY INTENSE incident occurred during the month of October that same year. It was on and off 2006 & 2007, then August 24, 2008, what occurred can ONLY be described as either positively impossible, OR, manipulation (NOT BY ME) of Reality (Time and Space). And then it happened again January 20th of this year.

At times it did indeed feel as though I HAD TO BE LOSING MY MIND. Especially because there is no rhyme or reason to any of it. There's no grand message from the spooky beyond attached to this stuff. There's nothing, nada, zilch, to explain WHY.

Interesting... for me I started to notice it in October 2005... escalating into 2006 and 2007. And then really intense in January of this year. Sometimes I feel like I stepped into a parallel world. Sometimes I think I died and don't know it and am some kind of a dream. Sometimes I think I need more coffee. Or less coffee. I don't know. Like I said, I am just going with it.

My timeline is very similar.

This sent me on a quest...search...in which i would travel get good jobs ...then quit and move on as I need to find out what is going on.

Why the synchronicity in my life?

This led me to........ as well as to reconnect with my roots.

I wrote a book about it.....

I am now more at peace then I was when I started.

My perspective was very twisted before as I sought money and such but after meeting certain people my perspective has changed.

I as others on this thread have lived through many horrors.....and I thank God for my Psych from the VA in his help as he encouraged me to read after Victor Frankel and others who have lived through horrors.

People for the most part are very good.....and the American people are very very good.

It is a shame that so many overseas are killed for money and profit.

A better road must be sought.

One of peace.

(PS....The breathing exercise is something I do ....)

This is another good meditation posted earlier on ATS.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
patterns and coincidences are happening more and more, or more correctly people maybe are noticing them more and more because its question time.
you are not going insane, you are just asking questions.
looking forward to the rest of your postings OP

[edit on 3-5-2009 by 2theC]

[edit on 3-5-2009 by 2theC]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneinthesame
What is this 11:11 you speak of? I know of Veteran's Day... Just curious.

ANY OF YOU WERE TELLING IT TO ME, I WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOU, HOW ON EARTH CAN I EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE ME !?!?

I don't know, but I have been able to believe a lot of things.
You can tell me.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

QUEENOFWEIRD said...

By the by, I saw this white winged horse (a painting) when writing this post. Does that mean anyhting to you?

this horse, it means something to me, can you elaborate on this.

like i said before this has been my coincidence/synchronicity/continuing pattern in my project which has led me into madness and out again!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This book, better than any other I have found, explains how and why synchronicities occur.

The Holographic Universe, by Michael Talbot
www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241395287&sr=8-1

I highly recommend it to the op as well as anyone else interested in the ways in which our inner psyche and consciousness are inter-connected with the deepest levels of reality.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
reply to post by QueenofWeird

QUEENOFWEIRD said...

By the by, I saw this white winged horse (a painting) when writing this post. Does that mean anyhting to you?

this horse, it means something to me, can you elaborate on this.

like i said before this has been my coincidence/synchronicity/continuing pattern in my project which has led me into madness and out again!

Saw this post and wanted to reply, though not quite ready to continue where I left off in page 2.

In page 2, I "revealed" that the coincidenses I speak ofdeal with "prophecy", dates, and most specifiaclly, chapter 19 of the book of Revelation. That is where the white horse shows up. For most of 2008, and the beginning of 2009, I CAME to believe that when Jupiter (the King of planets) was in Sagittarius, that an attack would occur in NYC, taking OUT the United Nations and all of the world's leaders in one moment, including the Pres of the US.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The white horse is the enlightened spirit of man, and the rider the spirit of God, Christ, or the spirit of the universe. It is an image of a model of authentic leadership. IMHO. It is a spiritual horse. The three horses which preced it, represent the intellectual, materialistic, and lust of the flesh. Together, they represent the ascension of man to his rightful status, and God in relation to man also. The saddle may be considered the entire human nervous system, upon which the rider (spirit of God/spirit of the universe) rides, and the two ride together as one, and every arrow fired (word of truth) finds it's mark.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

This is my first post here, I read the thread and just wanted to say that you are not alone. Weird things that seem to have a connection have been happening to me also. The first person wrote something about dreams, mine have also came true as in seeing the future, in the past. I don't know if it's insanity, but if it is, i'm just gonna welcome it as it is the only way i can stay normal if that makes any sense. lol

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
This book, better than any other I have found, explains how and why synchronicities occur.

The Holographic Universe, by Michael Talbot
www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241395287&sr=8-1

I highly recommend it to the op as well as anyone else interested in the ways in which our inner psyche and consciousness are inter-connected with the deepest levels of reality.

I've heard of the theory; was fascinated by the idea, but gave it little thought. So now, I went to amazon.com, read one of the reviews, decided it was worth the read, but couldn't wait to get it by mail, so I went to Borders and picked up the 1 copy they had.

I've read passed the intro, and will now keep reading. Thanks for your input !!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

well well, they keep coming these synchronicitys!
thanks to the mention of the white horse again, and your input omegapoint i find your thread on eschatology(this one)which has solved a major riddle for me in tying some things together in another project( a script) that is not related to my horse project but is now connected!!!
i will get into that thread later, it looks exciting. Thankyou!
bloody coincidences, keep em coming!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by soulrise25

Me too! This is the first time I have ever posted anything anywhere. I've Just signed up.

There's something going on. I would bet that there are LOTS of us, who like me, have been experiencing communications from "interdimensional sources" or whatever their own personal take is on the interaction is. It would be good if genuine experiencers of this Phenomenon start to share info. I would be interested to hear of others.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
In my experience, I would consider it being in the flow, I would have this occurance all the time years ago, now it still happens not as often.

People would ask me how I did what I did, I was just happening, if I need something and reached out my hand it would be there.
If someone said someting was broke, I would say no it's working fine.
I am not in same mind set I was back then but close.

This one cracked me up, I was sitting in a temp-work office looking at the bubble gum machine, when I thought I wish I had a Quarter, look down wa-la a quarter on the floor. Well wasted that wish, anyhow was funny all these broke jokers looking for good cig butt on ground and a quarter is just laying there.

There's more but it's like being shot out of the barrel of a gun, sometimes.
Like that movie Crank?

An Experience in Synchronicity, I love it when it really gets going, the flow, flow with the universe.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Trying to figure out what the heck is going on, I've considered that REALITY, as well as MYSELF, are illusions. Nothing is real, not even me. I am not NEO inside of the Matrix, instead I am a spoon in the Matrix.

You need to realize that you are more then just a human. The fact of the matter is, we have a pre-program that exists until we start to question it.

Once we start to question the program, we start to see the software which drives it, and the computer which the software is operating on.

You reside in a non-linear universe that exists as both a self, and many selves. A whole with many parts. Eternal, endless and forever.

A grand dream.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I get this too, feels almost like I'm part of a "Truman Show" type of deal.

Very unnerving when it happens. Don't really know how to react.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The best advice I can give you is to research "consciousness shift". It is different for everyone how it comes about, so there is no manual, but the explanations are there for some of the "insanity". You aren't crazy, you are trying desperately to get your own attention, and it is working.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Everything is a language, syncs are just a finer/holographic spoken "word" I believe by the innate intelligence of the creature that is the universe.

like how our cells are commanded by other groupings of cells (larger ones) all the way up to macro scale brain wave manipulation.

A E I O U... triangle, cube, line, point (circle), and wave.

I've had my jaw hang open from the things I've experienced, or at least what I thought and felt I was experiencing. Looking at clocks, choosing to do or not do something which leads to a coincidence that would not have happened had I not thought about "im going to not pour this glass of water for 5 more seconds and see how my universe is affected" which leads to an intoxicating type of insane trance where I'm in awe of the power I am articulating, through conscious usage of intent.. realizing that WE ARE CHANGING EVERYTHING CONSTANTLY..

while also mystified by the reverberations these things cause in my own psyche, like what energy is affecting me to effect the world in the ways I do.. do I really think my own thoughts?

Like the matrix creates us while we create it.

So, YES, op, I am insane,seeing as the order of things is insanely perfect, almost too perfect to the point of the absolute question that can't even be asked due to the binds our learned languages impose.

what is this. sometimes you think you have an idea of what it is then the next day it changes. I feel your amazement and your pain OP..

Peace and knowing, we all know it all we just have to remember, haha or maybe not.

sometimes it feels like we were given a script and learned our parts, but then our memories were "erased" of ever adopting or receiving these scripts yet still acting them out.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingwoody

Interesting analogy.
To use a game metaphor -Maybe it's time to just get in the game and forget about whoever may be watching us from the stands since it's our game to play and it's much better and more exicting to be on the field or on the court playing (in the flow of life), than to be in the stands merely talking ABOUT the game played and about what just happened.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
11: In the Universe

* On 11th August 1999 at 11:11am there was a total solar eclipse observed throughout Europe
* 21st December 2012 at 11:11am is the winter solstice of the final day of the Mayan calendar
* The current astrological sign of the zodiac is Pisces, we are currently moving into Aquarius - the 11th sign of the zodiac
* 21st December 2012 = 21/12/2012 = 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11
* The sunspot cycle lasts 11 years - the next one peaking in 2012.

11: Pyramid Numerology

* 11:11 x 11:11 = 1234321 (Numerical sequence ascending and descending in the fashion of a pyramid)
* 111 x 111 = 12321 (Pyramid number)
* 11 x 11 = 121 (Another pyramid number)
* 11 = 3 in binary arithmetic. 3 makes the cornerstones of the Trinity or pyramid

11: 9/11

* The World Trade Centre stood like an '11'
* 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
* September 11th is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4 = 11
* September 11th was 111 days until the end of the year
* The 1st plane to hit the World Trade Centre was 'Flight 11'
* Total crew on Flight 11 was '11'
* New York is the 11th state of the US Constitution
* September 11th 2001 stands '11' years from 2012 (Note that in the Mayan calendar, it was said that there would be 20 years of 'no-time'. A period of unrest where the planet is making a transition from one age to another. 9/11 stood 9 years from the start of this 'no-time' and 11 years from the end.)
* The World Trade Centre was built between 1966 to 1977... taking 11 years

Courtesy of RIK CLAY, who is thought to have suicided, some think he did not willingly go.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Pattern recognition is an essential function of our brains , we identify regular and irregular patterns and ascribe meaning to these perceptions.

The human experience relys upon cutting down on , as opposed expanding our awareness. So many grains of sand trying to pass through the neck of an hourglass . Right now your attention is narrowed to read this word , the p.c monitor ,the wall behind it, desk , the hum of the motor etc etc etc all vie for your limited attention .

When you seek out a pattern intently , ....... you will find it .
The source of your angst IMHO , is your compulsion to find an underlying meaning for the patterns .

Have a search for info relating to Apophenia , there is another name for it but i can put my finger on it at this hour of the morning .

Plenty of people experience this , as decribed in the posts above.There are patterns no doubt , you are probably a little more aware of these and accordingly ascribe more meaning to them .
This is the crux of the experience .
The meaning you ascribe to the patterns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went through a sustained period experiencing synchronistic events etc when i was a teen and an avid reader of C. Jung ....... but it was always enjoyable .
If this only brings you anxiety, perhaps you need to step back from it .

I hope my ramblings were of some use to you.
Good luck in your search for answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join