It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

Again,I appreciate your taking the time to answer: I am very rural and although 'm in excellent health,I do have asthma and need to be on my toes perhaps more than many and honestly "depend" somewhat on virtual news to shape my decisions at times because the networks fail me so often.

I agree that the "naysayers" are fading and that the sensible will continue to assimilate and cull through the masses of info available and again,make a conscious and "non-reactive" choice if/when it becomes necessary.

ALWAYS better to act and not react!!!

Thanks so much.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would like to do that, but the misses doesn't think it's of concern. I'm gonna go buy a 3M N95 or N100 today at home depot if they have any left. This is of concern to me. She laughs at me.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
retroviralsounds, as always it is alarming to hear from you.

Judging by how fast the virus is propogating now, how long do you think until this becomes a full-blown, publicly undeniable pandemic; if ever?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bonesinis

Invol...??

Holy cow....

Roll up the Box-Cars...

Where's the "caller"...

Bring out yer dead????

[edit on 4/27/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the other scary thing is that it was in 5 or 7 countries this morning and is now up to 13 I believe. This sucker is moving fast. I think we might start seeing deaths outside of mexico around the weekend. this is just a guess and all.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pcgeek

I think it's very possible there are already deaths outside of Mexico. We're just not being told that. The level of alarm the governments are raising is not equal to the deaths IMHO.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How quickly have the people in mexico died after being exposed??

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Have you noticed that in all of the images of people wearing masks in Mexico none of them appear to be N rated? They all seem to be regular cloth type surgical masks.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
More good news....

Belgium: Public Health Institute states six suspected swine influenza cases test negative.

Veratect

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chr1z

If i'm not mistaken they have been dying within 6 days after the incubation period which is 2 to 5. So that would make it 11 days all together.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
From Hillsboro, Oregon:

Someone just passed by my cube and said "I'm heading home my kids got the swine flu." Nothing confirmed yet, have to wait to see if he shows up at work tomorrow.

Email came out at work today stating what the CDC/NWO stated already but the email also stated that if we or family are sick to stay home.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Scary stuff.... but I also think there will be a lot of people crying wolf in the days to come

[edit on 27-4-2009 by chr1z]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Agreed, I think they will hide it as long as they can. They will try to keep people from panicing until they cant hide it anymore

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

ttp://wcbstv.com/breakingnewsalerts/ernst.and.young.2.995887.html

This person got it and did not go to Mexico. A family member went last week and he got it from them. This is not good!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cnichols
More good news....

Belgium: Public Health Institute states six suspected swine influenza cases test negative.

Veratect

Loving the good news.

There are clearly a lot of unwell people - that do not have THIS particular flu.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pcgeek

Sad thing is I can't say I blame them.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chr1z

Yea, hopefully the generated panic won't get out of hand,
sheepeople can do crazy things when they get scared. I'm more worried about the reactions than the virus.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

VeratectUS, Arkansas: Health Officials Believe Swine Influenza Already "Spread Across" State.

We could possibly now have wide blown spreading of the Swine Flu in the United States.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have seen one post saying pets are at risk from this virus and one post that says they are not. Neither had a source attached. Does anybody have reliable information on this yet?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Oh CRUD, Not Arkansas! You know, getting laid off might turn out to be a good thing. I can duct tape my doors shut and draw unemployment all the way through this thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join