It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I just want to say what happened last night as this is daddies response to what happened on this board yesterday.

Last nights visit...

I end up back in his arms last night and he looks at me and strokes my head and says
"You OK Baby? You're upset because others have been telling you to reject me?"
"Emm they think you are a bully and a creep."
"They think far worse than that Baby."
He continues to stoke me and starts to nestle around my neck.
"Do you want me to feed you Baby?"
"You're asking? Usually you just go ahead."
"Usually you are happy for me to do so, tonight you're upset."
I rest against his lovely body and cuddle into him, after a few minutes I turn my head up and let him feed me.
"Nice Baby?"
"Emm"
"You want to slip down into the pouch?"
I nod and slip in and feel the comfort and warmth of it.
"OK so now I'm back in my prison?"
"Does it feel like a prison?"
"No it feels lovely....but....they think you're a dominating monster."
"Well, they are right in some aspects, sure I control you and own you and they sense that and resent that but how about you go and ask them if they can feed you a food that will return you to youth and keep you that way and if they have a lovely pouch for you to tuck up into and rest from the cares of the world. Ask them if they will lovingly feed you, clean you, protect you and provide for your everything need? Then ask them if they did this for you, would they not expect something in return?"
"I see your point."

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Joking aside

If this is a hoax being delibridly done by the op that s fine..there are reasons like just wanting attention,yadda yadda..

But if the OP really does beleive that there is her MacDaddy Reptile..There is something seriously wrong with you.''meaning the op''.Thats the reason i ask if you have any family..I think there are alot of reasons to dream up storys like this..just being delusional,to repressing thoughts of sexual miss-treatment..

We will never know the truth,I just feel sorry for you if its the latter out of my summations..Good luck to you,and your reptilian pimp daddy extordinair..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

Here is a question does your body disappear from where you are sleeping or do you go into a dream state or astral realm when you are taken?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
this harvest you speak of just gave me the creeps. the reason i say this if you look back at almost every 3600 years most of the planets population was wiped out. yes you can say floods, or whatever, but the fact is still the same? that humans and in the millions have been wiped out. So my question is this? after this great harvest, will the reptilians show them selves with only 500 million of us left>? Or will they still use the shadows and the almighty book to yet do another round of harvesting? Ask Daddy this will ya tonight! owe lil food for thought about men, not all of us men will go down without a fight!!!
it might be a fruital one, but one just the same!!

I have a habit of trying to sugar coating what he says to me because I am not really wanting to come out with it. You seem to know the answer already? He can be very blunt and heartless about this, they consider us a crop in the field, every so often and then you need to collect good seed and burn the paddock.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
reply to post by Maysy

Here is a question does your body disappear from where you are sleeping or do you go into a dream state or astral realm when you are taken?

Astral realm I think.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

How often do you go to Daddy in the astral realm in a typical week and does he have what he calls a leader or Queen?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

This is the post I tried sending you earlier but as soon as I tried to send the post the transformer across the street made a huge bang and the electricity shut down. So I had to send it again earlier can your respond to this post.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Maysy

How often do you go to Daddy in the astral realm in a typical week and does he have what he calls a leader or Queen?

They have Queens plural but the queen is not the leader, the queen is kind of like a captive of the hive. I read a good quote somewhere once that kind of sums this up.

The worker bee can fly away
The drone can fly away
But the queen is their slave.

Anyway her role is one of breeding and she is totally preoccupied with doing that. I asked daddy if she resents it and he said
"She is born to it and she does it because she is hormonally driven to do so and she desires to do so."

As for how often usually at night I will go off and meet him but sometimes that is only for a few minutes and sometimes it is for ages and I sleep up to sixteen hours a day. That hasn't happened in a while but it used to happen all the time. I suddenly went from sleeping eight hours a day to sixteen when this started and would still be tired. Obviously most of that time I was not actually sleeping, where I was I don't know.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why do you think humans were allowed to develop the atomic and hydrogen bombs? These type of bombs have to scare the hell out of reptillians and who do the reptillians deem as enemies?

If I am not mistaken you can see your abductors body but not allowed to look upon his face why do you think the reason is not to look upon Daddy's face?

I am not asking this to be funny but what kind of body odor comes from the pouch and how does it smell within the caverns?

Do you want to break away from your capture if not why not and do you think you have a choice?

Who from the illuminati speaks to the reptillians and is Henry Kissinger one of the main liasson between the humans and reptillians?

What weaknesses do the reptillians have that you can share with us?

Again this is the post I tried to send you but the transformer made a big bang across the street and the electricity went off in our area and I lost the post but I rewrote it earlier again and posted, could you please respond to this post.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
Joking aside

If this is a hoax being delibridly done by the op that s fine..there are reasons like just wanting attention,yadda yadda..

But if the OP really does beleive that there is her MacDaddy Reptile..There is something seriously wrong with you.''meaning the op''.Thats the reason i ask if you have any family..I think there are alot of reasons to dream up storys like this..just being delusional,to repressing thoughts of sexual miss-treatment..

We will never know the truth,I just feel sorry for you if its the latter out of my summations..Good luck to you,and your reptilian pimp daddy extordinair..

Your attitude is apparently perfectly normal, according to daddy men hate them with a passion.... par for the course and he couldn't give a #. As for your attitude towards me, probably a bit unfair but whatever, you can think what you like. I am just here encase there is other women out there looking for some kind of comfort because this is happening to them and I don't want them to feel alone. Probably they will not reply but hopefully I may reach them anyway? Of course I could be mad or damaged in some way like you say..time will tell. It is strange that it does not effect my life however and no one around me notices, you would think people would notice someone having gone mad, wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

reply to post by Maysy

They have Queens plural but the queen is not the leader, the queen is kind of like a captive of the hive. I read a good quote somewhere once that kind of sums this up.

The worker bee can fly away
The drone can fly away
But the queen is their slave.

Anyway her role is one of breeding and she is totally preoccupied with doing that. I asked daddy if she resents it and he said
"She is born to it and she does it because she is hormonally driven to do so and she desires to do so."

As for how often usually at night I will go off and meet him but sometimes that is only for a few minutes and sometimes it is for ages and I sleep up to sixteen hours a day. That hasn't happened in a while but it used to happen all the time. I suddenly went from sleeping eight hours a day to sixteen when this started and would still be tired. Obviously most of that time I was not actually sleeping, where I was I don't know.

When you went on these sixteen hour dream trips who took care of your children or are they all grown?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Maysy

How often do you go to Daddy in the astral realm in a typical week

When you went on these sixteen hour dream trips who took care of your children or are they all grown?

My children are mostly grown up, mid to late teens. I work from home and I often suffer from headaches that make me bed ridden.... they thought I was just having an unusually long stay of unwellness and they partly took care of the house. To be honest I am not even that sure they noticed, I still cooked etc teenagers are absorbed in their own worlds... do they notice anything?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

My children are mostly grown up, mid to late teens. I work from home and I often suffer from headaches that make me bed ridden.... they thought I was just having an unusually long stay of unwellness and they partly took care of the house. To be honest I am not even that sure they noticed, I still cooked etc teenagers are absorbed in their own worlds... do they notice anything?

after reading this,my mind is made up..I would love to beleive that there are giant reptiles,but this story is too far fetched..If your children wouldnt think there may be something wrong with there mother sleeping 16 hours straight,there is something else to the story..I think you are troubled..
Dont let me bring ya down,I enjoy reading this kinda stuff..I wont post here anymore..carry on..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh there was something I was told the other day, I didn't admit to it here yesterday because I didn't want to expose what a pri*k he can be but he told me last night to just go ahead and tell you, he said this...

"Baby you know all this fighting men can do, is really just a yawn, you have your weapons, yes, but what do you have to have against a comet being driving into Earth's atmosphere to skim across the surface and case huge fires and tidal waves? What do you have to stop a big meteor hitting the ground and giving you an extended winter and driving the planet into an ice age? You see, you are all stuck on this rock and if we upset the rock, you all drown, burn or freeze."
"That's not very nice!"
"Yeah well, them's the breaks. Besides we aren't doing anything this time, life on this planet is going to wiped out shortly without us doing anything, we are just organizing a harvest before hand. Why let good food and stock go to waste? Really we are being saviors to a few, the rest will die anyway."
"Are you talking about 2012?"
"Course, you all know of it and were left information about it. The Illuminati are being saviors to a few, not bad guys. If they kill a few ahead of time, well so what."

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
By the way I have loving kind considerate caring children, who are used to there mother at times becoming bed ridden. Many adults can't come close to the care and love children are capable of. Bless my kids

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No you have not gotten it straight and this is why I have not told this story before because of people like you. I want to share this and no I have not gotten it from movies and such. I have gotten it from a personal experience that happens at night, when I am abducted. I told you I look for some proof in the real world. There is far more to this story but I think I will not be sharing it any time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let a few individuals frustrate you and keep you from telling us everything you wish to share with us.

Welcome to ATS, there are many people on here who although may not believe you 100%, they will work with you to both understand and try to figure out the truth.

There are gullible people on here who believe everything.

There are close-minded people who believe nothing without 100% proof.

The aliens coming out of the womb is symbolic of the birth. I understand that.

They don't just come out and say, " this is how reptilians breed and this is the real truth"

They use symbolism, as has every culture on this planet who has existed.

I can say I always believe everything but I have a 100% open mind and would very much love to hear more of your story and what knowledge or thoughts you might like to share with us.

Please see through the haters and realize there are people on this site who care very much about the truth and seeking and finding and understanding it to the fullest extent our human minds can.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
like i said Im open minded..I don't beleive that a reptile would talk in ebonic's..people beleived in Jim Jones too..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
like i said Im open minded..I don't beleive that a reptile would talk in ebonic's..people beleived in Jim Jones too..

You're not taking into account I has interpreted what he said and phrased it how we would say such a think. I have taken the meaning of what was given to me and the tone of it and said it in the way we would say such a thing.

Sorry if that is not OK with you. You're a non believer and I am not here for you, I am here for others for whom this may ring a bell or who want to listen. Don't be too quick to judge just because I have translated the speech into our common way of speaking and relaying such a message. I gave you the correct meaning to his speech!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
osted on 26-4-2009 @ 04:32 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

By the way I have loving kind considerate caring children, who are used to there mother at times becoming bed ridden. Many adults can't come close to the care and love children are capable of. Bless my kids

So my last few question's to you as i too am very open minded, but dumbfounded at the same time. the question is," when this harvesting begins are these reptilians going to take care of your family"? Has your daddy talked to you about this? if so, will your kids have to endure the same forsaken sex and obsenity acts? and if you love your kids so much why let your kids have to endure this struggle as you have done. I too have kids and if you are accurate in what you have described i would die first before letting my kids being abducted in this way!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
osted on 26-4-2009 @ 04:32 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

So my last few question's to you as i too am very open minded, but dumbfounded at the same time. the question is," when this harvesting begins are these reptilians going to take care of your family"? Has your daddy talked to you about this? if so, will your kids have to endure the same forsaken sex and obsenity acts? and if you love your kids so much why let your kids have to endure this struggle as you have done. I too have kids and if you are accurate in what you have described i would die first before letting my kids being abducted in this way!!

Everyone is so quick to judge I have been going though this for two years..if you had then you might begin to understand..... There is nothing I can do about it and my mind has bent so far there is no return it seems. I have accepted him but this did not happen over night, it took ages and I just have to have faith that my kids will be looked after as he has promised but then again I am probably nuts...most on here think so!!!! I don't feel abused by him any more, all that struggle is in the past and I really don't want old wounds opened up. I am not really wanting to talk about this any more, I feel I have disclosed enough but lay off abusing me... there is nothing I can do about any of this. I am a good parent and I love my kids ...don't go there!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join