It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Until I shared here I had not realised how far this thing had dragged me down and how completely it had over powered and or noticed how much my mind had been bent. I was in an OK space but now I feel like #...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

This is not my intent.

I merely wish to state that the spin you are putting on your experience does not sit well with me and other posters on this thread.

You are brave revealing this, and you have given an insight otherwise unknown, so thank you for that.

Not that you are responsible for anyone else on this planet (unless you are a parent), but I am worried for the *new* impressionable minds that may open themselves to this experience before knowing the full extent to which that may be.

Don't take this personally, but the vivid and articulate way you have documented this experience actually creeps me out, and if anything makes me more aware of what could be some kind of testing the waters by your controller. There is an expression that snakes can't be trusted - unless they are in Disney movies of course.

You are old enough to make your own choices, no one can tell you what to do, this is the beauty of free will and living a free life. But what you describe sounds unhealthy even if it is unorthodox and seemingly loving. Perhaps if you study reptiles in general you may subscribe to a different notion, but again my intent is not to make you feel like crap.

wZn

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

Are you married at all Maysy,or have family or even just a boyfreind?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi Maysy
I have previously read descriptions of these 'reptilian' appendages you speak of. Would you be willing to give us any details as to shape etc as it would confirm these other reports. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I am curious as to you saying that this is happening with 15 woman.......does that mean 15 woman out of all of the human race, or just 15 woman within the troupe your Daddy is a part of?

Do you think they priming you to carry a baby for them?
If not, why do you think they are doing this to you?

Why do you think they chose you, is it location or bloodline?
if it is bloodline have you should ask your mother about her possible experiences, or any stories she heard from her mother or other females in your family.... you might find solace there.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Wow interested in my personal life, that is a bit rich! I have three kids, have been married twice and I have had sex in the last two weeks, if that is any help? Oh and with a guy....who is a friend.... My kids are all teenagers and well adjusted, thanks very much. What are you all thinking.... I am some spinster who has never been kissed? That I am locked up in the bush somewhere and have no human contact?

Oh what else did you ask, I think I just got distracted by that inquiry!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I am curious as to you saying that this is happening with 15 woman.......does that mean 15 woman out of all of the human race, or just 15 woman within the troupe your Daddy is a part of?

Do you think they priming you to carry a baby for them?
If not, why do you think they are doing this to you?

Why do you think they chose you, is it location or bloodline?
if it is bloodline have you should ask your mother about her possible experiences, or any stories she heard from her mother or other females in your family.... you might find solace there.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

Right well for a start do you know what that picture you have proudly by your name means, the pregnant woman with the world... I won't even go there......

I have had a long chat with someone who examines these experiences and he said that he is major in doing this and he knows 15 women personally who are having this same experience and assured me I am not nuts.

He also has Illuminati contacts and ...enough said what else did you ask Bloodline... I think it has more to do with blood type. I have found three separate sources that say it is B neg women they are after and I just happen to be that. I was blown away when I found that out because mine is a rare blood type and I was not expecting to have the type they are after.
I also have strong reasons to believe it is Ayian women they are wanting and that was why they breed them in Germany in WW11. I also did not think I fitted into this category because I have green eyes but I learnt it was green or blue eyes they breed, people think it was just blue but it wasn't, green is a rare as an eye colour, so it just isn't mentioned usually.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

Until I shared here I had not realized how far this thing had dragged me down and how completely it had over powered and or noticed how much my mind had been bent. I was in an OK space but now I feel like #...

So this is the beginning of your freedom, in time you will feel better...but you have to stop believing in false gods and death cults. (replace the word god and jesus with the word LIFE for starters)Its all Magic or Sorcery.

Humans tend to get addicted to their pain as much as pleasure, and this is where you can not be lazy - you have to be pro-active, and with all the fabulous tools available (books, speakers, videos) you can reinvent yourself through pure consciousness...

You have to teach yourself to be independent and you better hurry up. No one has the capability of taking care of you, better than you. No one is going to save you, except yourself.

It is all about freeing your mind from all the BS.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What is strange about my experiences is that I am a very independent woman, most woman go from guy to guy and can't cope being alone and will have any loser. This is not me, I would sooner be alone that have a loser and I run a business and really I am very self significant so this is weird for me. It is also the first time in my life anything like this has happened.

I know what I tell you would have you believe I am a clinger and I ... well the mind boggles but it isn't the case.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Oh and I have never been a religious nut and I can't stand Christians and there BS

That may sound strange considering I have been looking in the bible but I most certainly do not go to church or even belief that Christ lived. I think he is a myth and a repeat of a story from long ago. A story that was BS for all intents and purposes but the story may have has some knowledge in it as all myths have some basis.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Oh sorry to add to the last bit ...I do believe the Illuminati or the equivalent wrote the bible and inserted messages.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Maysy.

In the media section I found this media.abovetopsecret.com...

I just wanted to add that I have met Abductees and they are all responsible and civilized gentle people, that's something to consider strongly regarding the origin of evil.

I think most posters here, are aware of the veil of religion used as a tool of manipulation, and so should you be. It is time for us to drop the old books, raise our vibration, connect the dots, and act differently.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Why do you think humans were allowed to develop the atomic and hydrogen bombs? These type of bombs have to scare the hell out of reptillians and who do the reptillians deem as enemies?

If I am not mistaken you can see your abductors body but not allowed to look upon his face why do you think the reason is not to look upon Daddy's face?

I am not asking this to be funny but what kind of body odor comes from the pouch and how does it smell within the caverns?

Do you want to break away from your capture if not why not and do you think you have a choice?

Who from the illuminati speaks to the reptillians and is Henry Kissinger one of the main liasson between the humans and reptillians?

What weaknesses do the reptillians have that you can share with us?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

There is far more to this story but I think I will not be sharing it any time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because we will be too overwhelmed by the truth?

Thought so...

I ask myself why people do this... I've yet to conclude as to why. Why do you so vehemently want to thrust your tales in where people want to discuss things of a more serious nature, then use that respected honesty we all share to bag us when we call you out?

Unreal...

You keep your 'story' - if it were so honest, nothing would/could keep me silent.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronin-dex
Thanks for sharing your experience,im a little confused what things does he try to get you to do?

I am not ready to go into such details ..there are sexual aspects...I will share when I am ready. It really isn't any big deal..nothing sadistic or anything.

Oh come on people...

Enough..

ENOUGH..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I really don't want to keep answering questions

I'll make a thread when I fancy to, but then get stroppy about it when I'm bored with this game.

You're strung a number of people along here. I pity you, honestly.

Sigh..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Are you kidding me... he had me snookered and mind controlled ages ago, as you realise by now. I am not match for Daddy! He is not dumb enough to have given away inside secrets to me!

Oh how the weakened mind can both fool the foolish and yet tempt the temptable..

You are both the sinner and the sin. So many creatures in your web, you are in luxury.

I could actually envy you, how your game has panned out. Victory. But it is not hard here. thus your downfall..

cest la vie..

[edit on 26/4/2009 by badw0lf]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
this harvest you speak of just gave me the creeps. the reason i say this if you look back at almost every 3600 years most of the planets population was wiped out. yes you can say floods, or whatever, but the fact is still the same? that humans and in the millions have been wiped out. So my question is this? after this great harvest, will the reptilians show them selves with only 500 million of us left>? Or will they still use the shadows and the almighty book to yet do another round of harvesting? Ask Daddy this will ya tonight! owe lil food for thought about men, not all of us men will go down without a fight!!!
it might be a fruital one, but one just the same!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Wow interested in my personal life, that is a bit rich! I have three kids, have been married twice and I have had sex in the last two weeks,

Aww, and you're more nuts than I am, yet getting more than me.

OUTRAGEOUS.

Im going to bed. These truths are a shocker. Sillys wot get more toodles than me.. fnarr..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Wow interested in my personal life, that is a bit rich! I have three kids, have been married twice and I have had sex in the last two weeks,

Aww, and you're more nuts than I am, yet getting more than me.

OUTRAGEOUS.

Im going to bed. These truths are a shocker. Sillys wot get more toodles than me.. fnarr..

Y'know... I don't think you're adding to this thread. While I agree that the OP is likely very mislead, just popping in to say so would not add anything.

So perhaps you would exit this thread and let those of us who have honest concern discuss things with Maysy.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join