It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I was just thinking before I go off to bed I will will cover some basic ABC's

First off I don't know how my experience compares to anybody else's so in that vacuum I will just tell you want I know and I am new to this site. Secondly a lot of stuff is kind of like feeling in the dark, I can feel he is doing some stuff to my insides but I am not fully sure what?

Firstly of I will tell you why they use a woman to breed with rather than just laying an egg or carrying the baby and feeding it themselves. They tend to live in an environment where there is next to no food, places like deep caves under the ground. This does not sound very appalling but actually it is quite nice, the environment is very stable in temperature, many of these caves are lit up with stars because they have little sky lights to the above so they seem like they are lit by stars and moons, they even have underground seas or pools. The caves are never bothered by wind and you get used to this darkened and starry type environment, I have grown to like it.

They also have found a way of not aging like we do.... they are much longer lived than us anyway but they have made us suit them so that they have a feed back system with us. Meaning he feeds me from his body and I feed him from mine and the food is perfect and keeps us both youthful. He also feeds me from his mouth and I know when I tell you this, it will sound horrible but it is lovely. He has a tongue that can come well out of his mouth and it is like a tube or straw and he feeds me from some sack near his stomach, this is not regurgitated food but some kind of milk or clear fluid. The sensation of him kissing me and getting me to open my throat and let him insert this tube right down my throat and into my stomach... I think? is not horrid as one might think but almost orgasmic and is so nice I feel like I might pass out. I am sure you can't imagine this and think I am some kind of sicko but that is how it feels.

He also does something else and I know you will all feel a bit shocked by this? But he has a probe which he inserts right up my arse and I mean right up, to the end of my large bowel which means it goes up my left side under my ribs and partly down the other side which is the shape of your large bowel. Now again you will think this is sick I am sure but this is how he mostly feeds from me and I think he has some type of placenta type thing he has grown in there along one edge of the bowel and it seems to sit like a flat bag that fills under the stomach muscles and he empties it. It kind of reminds me of a rubber tree being milked. It is not blood it collects but plasma and it makes stem cells etc as it is a placenta type thing. I do not fully understand it and for ages I thought it was in the womb until I came to terms with how they breed and that showed me I was wrong.

This thing also somehow collects juices from the main glands of the body especially the pituitary and pineal glands. Oh I should say it is actually a nice feeling and not horrible. I have only had him truly suckle on me in there with his probe once and he did it for about ten minutes, it was so nice I never wanted him to stop but he said he had to, otherwise I would not continue to function here and I had the sensation for nearly a day. The best day ever, it was lovely..... sorry for sounding sick but it was.

I have explained that the baby is placed in the womb by the queen with a probe thing which she part prizes the cervix open with and preps it with some cream to soften and open it, that she makes in this narrow probe of hers. She also runs some cream on my lower spine to stop the pain, I think and really the pregnancy is pretty normal from that point onwards. They don't have a tummy button because the baby attaches with it's probe and only the end of the probe comes off when it is born and it keeps it's probe which comes out of them down in the groin area. Anyway that will do for now, I have briefed over some aspects.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
so he keeps you down there with him for the entire pregnancy why let you out at all
the babies dont have anything to do with humans were just egg carriers
do they have a similar process for men or they are only interested in females

can they have babies themselves or are Dependant on us
how do they run around in caves underground and yet are so advanced
or do they have different technologies or none at all

how do you pass time in the pouch does it get boring

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I will share with you some of the most interesting Bible verses I have found that seem to relate to this?

Genesis 9:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
Genesis 9:5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require;

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Genesis 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel
Pineal) for I have seen God, face to face, and my life is preserved.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Revelation 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

John 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and WATER. (talking about Jesus on the cross)

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Song of Solomon 4:7 Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee. (pure or white etc)

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
Song of Solomon 4:13 Thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard,
Song of Solomon 4:14 Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:
Song of Solomon 4:15 A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon.
Song of Solomon 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

Song of Solomon 4:3 Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, (blood type?) and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate (Pineal gland) within thy locks.

Song of Solomon 8:2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, (EARTH or WOMB) who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. (Pineal gland)

Song of Solomon 5:1 I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
Song of Solomon 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
Song of Solomon 5:3 I have put off my coat (LOSS OF BODY HAIR ON HUMANS?); how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
Song of Solomon 5:4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.

Song of Solomon 5:6 I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.
Song of Solomon 5:7 The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me. (revealed a secret previously hidden to me???)

Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Song of Solomon 2:16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon 2:7 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dean007
so he keeps you down there with him for the entire pregnancy why let you out at all
the babies dont have anything to do with humans were just egg carriers
do they have a similar process for men or they are only interested in females

can they have babies themselves or are Dependant on us
how do they run around in caves underground and yet are so advanced
or do they have different technologies or none at all

how do you pass time in the pouch does it get boring

You become sort of part of him, NOT SURE HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS... I have only been given this experience as a sort of a vision, mostly this has not happened to me or I would not be able to tell you about it. You become so bonded to him that life without him seems not worth living.

Strangely it is not boring at all and he said there is much to share with us as far as knowledge and trips go. They are highly technical but embrace low technology and seem to live like this, the more technical areas of their lives are mind blowing. His brain capacity is way above ours. I have found this very threatening but he seems completely undisturbed by it and said it is the natural order of things. Him being the bigger predator and having a pray as intelligent as man, he requires the bigger brain.

I believe they are controlling nearly everything that is going on this Earth and are our over lords. They protect this planet and I believe the Moon is a base, as is Mars. Men are required to run things on Earth and are rewarded at the end times with a drink from the woman that gives them extended life. I think this... and this quote from the Bible...

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Suggests that men are not wanted and unless born again as women, there is no place for them. They do not have humans running about in their private spaces, these is a no human areas unless you are tucked up in a pouch and being totally controlled eg born again as it is like being in a womb environment. It took me ages to used to not being allowed to run free of him..... I adjusted.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Is it me or is this really simple?

Reptiles make eggs. Of course there are some variations. Very rare examples is reptiles that don't actually lay an egg but keep in in their womb. Number can very and sex can very too. Some reptiles are self-fertilizing, creating an exact double (thou that is just bad for their genetics, but when no partner is around..)

Meh, I remember one that had messed around with their genetics. An ofspring would contain all the genetics and that particular race lay around 1000 eggs. With high technology it is no real guess to figure out how many eggs would hatch (1000 for the slow pokes). In nature less then 100 would have survived the first year and less then 10 the second. When nature was left behind the Zalaminians became a pain in the ass. They tried to wipe the Zalaminians out for five times in a row, go figure.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I know a lot of people hate Bible verses and if you quote them to them, they turn off or say "What the hell does that mean?" Just encase there is some people here who are open to this, I will show you the verses that have meaning for me in Revelations....

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (throne means spine, to be said down against ones spine.)

Revelation 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Revelation 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Revelation 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
Revelation 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (this is Isis, Semiramis, Mary etc all the representations of the women.)
Revelation 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (lamb exchanges for the women)
Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, (women) which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Revelation 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Is it me or is this really simple?

Reptiles make eggs. Of course there are some variations. Very rare examples is reptiles that don't actually lay an egg but keep in in their womb. Number can very and sex can very too. Some reptiles are self-fertilizing, creating an exact double (thou that is just bad for their genetics, but when no partner is around..)

I am not sure of your point but as to it being simple, yes, it is very simple. One of the things I like about this experience and the hook I guess.... is that life is just so free with them. One need not do anything, there is no dishes, as no one if eating from plates, there is no food to prepare, cook or catch as it is on tap all the time. You are carried around and when you get tired you bed is right there to just curl up in and just go to sleep. Best of all sleeping in Daddy (Draco) is like sleeping on a train, he has a lovely motion and he protects you...To top all of this off, everything he does to you feels better then the best sex you can possibly imagine...it is highly addictive!!!!!

After a while you get over the fact he is using you and think what the hell, this is great why care!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think many "experiences" of reptilian contact can be attributed to overactive imaginations. I also think many "experiences" of reptilian contact can be attributed to psychotic episodes. When the latter is occuring, the persons involved should be very careful to ensure they seek expert advice.

www.sane.org...

What is psychosis?
There is a group of illnesses which disrupt the functioning of the brain so much, they cause a condition called psychosis. When someone experiences psychosis they are unable to distinguish what is real — there is a loss of contact with reality. Most people are able to recover from an episode of psychosis.

What are the symptoms?
Among symptoms doctors look for are:
Confused thinking
When acutely ill, people with psychotic symptoms experience disordered thinking. The everyday thoughts that let us live our daily lives become confused and don’t join up properly.
Delusions
A delusion is a false belief held by a person which is not held by others of the same cultural background.
Hallucinations
The person sees, hears, feels, smells or tastes something that is not actually there. The hallucination is often of disembodied voices which no one else can hear.

What causes psychosis?
The causes of psychosis are not fully understood. They are likely to be a combination of hereditary and other factors. It is probable that some people are born with a predisposition to develop this kind of illness, and that certain things — for example, stress or use of drugs such as marijuana, '___' or speed — can trigger their first episode.

Some people experience a brief form of psychosis which lasts only a few days or weeks. Some people experience a few episodes of psychosis only. Some people experience psychosis associated with a longer-term illness such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.

How many people develop psychosis?
About three in a hundred people will experience psychosis at some time in their lives. Most of these will be first affected in their late teens and early twenties.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I think many "experiences" of reptilian contact can be attributed to overactive imaginations. I also think many "experiences" of reptilian contact can be attributed to psychotic episodes. When the latter is occuring, the persons involved should be very careful to ensure they seek expert advice.

www.sane.org...

Thanks for that ... Just for the record no one in my personal life knows anything about this. I have never been diagnosed with any mental illness and live a normal healthy life.... this happens at night when I am supposed to be sleeping, during the day I have a normal life. I do not hear voices etc.....

Thanks for your concern however!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Have you seen him or other reptilians in the flesh? For example, have you seen or heard of a species that is shorter, closer to human height, perhaps more humanoid looking, with mottled greenish yellow coloring and dark wine colored eyes? I believe they would be lizzies?

People need to truly be free, and they need to develop themselves to their potential. Are these guys the ones that are preventing this?

Really interesting story. In your opinion what should humans do if this is what we are dealing with here?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Have you seen him or other reptilians in the flesh? For example, have you seen or heard of a species that is shorter, closer to human height, perhaps more humanoid looking, with mottled greenish yellow coloring and dark wine colored eyes? I believe they would be lizzies?

People need to truly be free, and they need to develop themselves to their potential. Are these guys the ones that are preventing this?

Really interesting story. In your opinion what should humans do if this is what we are dealing with here?

You can't really ask me, my love for him is total and I am happy with the arrangement, so you can't ask me. OK I may have been manipulated but that is irrelevant now, all I can tell you is there is far worse things that could happen to you, than to become a captive of a Draco. If it happens to any of you or if you are fighting this experience, that I am having. Relax and don't be frightened, he will take good care of you and his love is real. They have not given us this Earth to mind because they don't care and yes they are farming us and we are their crop but like I say there is worse things in the world than becoming someones pet.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

Maysy, thank you for your courteous response. I'll note a couple more things & then I will not push any further.
If you read more about the sort of things I posted, you will find that specific mention is made of hallucinations that can occur encompassing all of the senses & include interactions with seemingly complete people & animals. Such things can occur whilst moving in & out of sleep states & can seem very tactile.
As yet, this may not appear to effect your "daytime" activities. Or perhaps it does, but it's not apparent.
Thank you for considering my notes about this.
Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So where is he from? Draconian? Orion?

There are no female reptilians (Draconians)?

What is your take on Alex Collier and others who claim these reptilians eat humans, especially children - and use fear to get the adrenal gland in a state that they also feed off?

Does he talk about other ETs and can you describe what he thinks of these other ETs?

What does he say about the Illuminati and there blood rituals?

Are you sure you ain't been used - as I have read extensively on this subject and all roads point to a service to self species (in general).

Does he have any other friends? Family?

This is in the astral realm and not physical? it is hard for me to understand that's why so many questions! and many more!

Thanks for your time.

wZn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I did feel your love for him, and was trying to neutralize my words somewhat, because though I may not agree with something as being healthy, I still respect your feelings. Also, not really a specist. Just very cautious when I hear this story. No body will make a pet out of me. Just can't go there, but in any case, when we saw a black triangle, and then two days in a row right after a large low cloudship that disappeared in a flash,

The very next day I was nearly put to sleep on the couch, though it was afternoon, and I'd been walking around waiting to pick up the children from school (roughly within a half hour of the sitings we'd had of the cloudships, though the triangle was at night). A postcard picture as clear as a digital computer screen, of a lizard type reptilian, with mottled yellow/green skin and dark red eyes came into my mind He was before some kind of console as if on a craft. He said he wanted to speak with me, as sleep was coming at me fast. At the same time, he projected this unreal, very vibrant, masculine interesting male energy at me, that made me want to talk to him for hours over a coffee or something. But, I lept groggily from the couch, and said "no! have to pick up the kids!" So I was wondering if you'd had any knowledge of these kind of guys. Someone I write to told me that most lizzies are cool, but of course some were renegades or working for nwo agenda.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

So where is he from? Draconian? Orion?

There are no female reptilians (Draconians)?

What is your take on Alex Collier and others who claim these reptilians eat humans, especially children - and use fear to get the adrenal gland in a state that they also feed off?

Does he talk about other ETs and can you describe what he thinks of these other ETs?

What does he say about the Illuminati and there blood rituals?

Are you sure you ain't been used - as I have read extensively on this subject and all roads point to a service to self species (in general).

Does he have any other friends? Family?

This is in the astral realm and not physical? it is hard for me to understand that's why so many questions! and many more!

Thanks for your time.

wZn

I believe they are from here and are not aliens at all??? But perhaps I am wrong, in any case they consider this planet to be theirs and not ours. They most certainly have females and I said it is the Queen that implants a woman from her and a Draco's seed so they have females but they are like bees and they have one queen to many or several males. A queen bee makes many different types of babies. Some reptilians make males and females based on temperature around the egg. I know this is complicated and we have no reference for such a creature on Earth and I think this is deliberate so we will have trouble understanding what is about to happen until most of us see it with our own eyes and I understand that most of you will think I am nuts. I will answer a few more questions and then leave this alone for you all to decide if I am crazy or not????

The whole eating children thing has not been my experience, I think a lot of rubbish and scaring has been going on... like those silly alien movies that were just plain stupid, think about it, parasites do not kill the host!!!!

They are a hive race and they seem to operate in units that go something like this-- maybe 12 grays and 4-6 reptoids to one or two Draco's as the head of that unit or hive. They are all the same species.... the Queen makes all three, how she does this I am not sure but look up bee hives and this may give you some idea.... it helped me.

I think the Illuminati worship the women that carry the Draco's babies and all of their symbolism shows this, I covered this in my original post. The Illuminati are rewarded for their corporation and work directly for the Draco's. They are promised things like paradise and a very long life and the drink that the woman make that gives them this.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
May I ask the op her age and nationality please?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
No body will make a pet out of me.

A postcard picture as clear as a digital computer screen, of a lizard type reptilian, with mottled yellow/green skin and dark red eyes came into my mind He was before some kind of console as if on a craft. He said he wanted to speak with me, as sleep was coming at me fast. At the same time, he projected this unreal, very vibrant, masculine interesting male energy at me, that made me want to talk to him for hours over a coffee or something. But, I lept groggily from the couch, and said "no! have to pick up the kids!" So I was wondering if you'd had any knowledge of these kind of guys. Someone I write to told me that most lizzies are cool, but of course some were renegades or working for nwo agenda.

I did not think anyone would make a pet out of me either!

Yes I am talking about the reptilians and some of them are white, I never really get to view him.... it is like he somehow prevents this?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
May I ask the op her age and nationality please?

Are you meaning me???

I am a very pale white woman, blond and green eyed. I have B negative blood and am approaching 40. I am 5ft 4 inches in height. I was very good at sports when younger. I do not have any physical defects, as in poor eye sight etc ....that is about all I am prepared to disclose.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
More of the lizard man stuff again. I can always use a good laugh. I don't really believe in any of this crap.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

It's great researched and articulate comments like this that really we don't need to question or understand anything. People like you know it all and must be so content about everything they know, they feel the need to ridicule and bully any new information.

Perhaps a more constructive comment would show the real intelligence and in depth thinking I am sure you are capable of "Dark Jester".

wZn

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join