It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have been trying to Astral project. In the Astral level there are demons. There are chants that get rid of them. Could you try to do the following before going to sleep and see if the Reptilian is still coming back...

Follow the Billilin, say it three times before going to sleep. This creates a wind that clears your sleep area for 1/2 hr so you need to do the next one as well.

1. do this
Sing this 3 times:
Bellilin, Bellilin, Bellilin
Amphora of salvation,
I would like to be next to you,
Materialism has no strenght next to me,
Bellilin Bellilin Bellilin
Then after you sing this...you do it 2 more times...3 in total

2. Then do the "My Father please..."
"My Father please, order my elemental intercessor to wrap a magical circle of protection around me(or the bed or the room or whatever you choose), so that no evil entilty can harm me." you say it 3 times and while you are saying it you have to imagine a circle of light forming around you...remember this: After you make the circle anything that is psihical that passes through it WILL breake it

During Astral projection we get rid of daemons like this. Not implying that he is one. If they are not, then they still stay there in your dreams.

two other items to know if they are demons (negative entities)
1. look at their eyes - you will know
2. look at their feet - are they hooves or feet

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello my firend. This was a very informative thread and my hat is off to you. Tell me friend what do you know of the connection between the Reptilian agenda and The Disney children movies? dig deep and you will be very disturbed at what you find.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

maysy, thank you for putting your story out there in spite of the ridicule. i am a victim of alien / military activity.

i don't know about some of what you speak of but here is what i have seen regarding this topic.

i've seen very few reptilian women. it would appear that they due breed as humans since i consider them humanoids. i have not seen pregnant reptilian women, though i have seen human women that were pregnant by reptoid males.

for some reason, i have seen male reptoids with human babies. holding and bonding with them. why? i don't know. they blow in their faces. maybe it's some form of psychic bonding. blowing is a powerful force in the etheral realm.

that being said.. i have been raped by reptilian males. these guys can get out of control sexually.

one of the ways that they show domination and humiliation towards their enemy or human males under them is to rape them.

they # alot.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

I agree reptilian rape is an issue that is not taken up much on ATS. It is a serious thing that does not get the attention that it deserves.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

What do you want to know regarding their locations?

I just wonder WHERE they are most prominently located, so I can try and be as far away from them as possible. This story she is sharing creeps me out on a very base level.
I desire to find a cave to make my hidey home and do NOT want to be in my cave house and have reptilians visit me from deeper levels I'm telling ya.....ugh

Most the reptilian tales seem to come out of the UK it seems to me....maybe they like that part of the planet way better than the US and I am all good with that. Thats WHY I am asking about 'location'.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

correct,and deducting terms used by the op i would have to say that she is from there also..Maybe the UK this is a David Ike following..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
James Bartley - UFOs, MILABS, & Reptilian Concept of Human Ownership - 2:12:26 - Nov 13, 2008

Google Video Link

*warning for content of explicit detail*

If you scare easily - perhaps you should give this one a miss, James Bartley gives graphic account of reptilian sexual encounters.

I think the OP should see this...

wZn

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

correct,and deducting terms used by the op i would have to say that she is from there also..Maybe the UK this is a David Ike following..

I am not from the UK or anywhere near, I am also not from the US.

I am definitely not a David Ike fan, I think he has many things wrong, personally I don't believe the elite are reptilian shape shifters. I think they are humans but they are like horses that men use to round up and captor other horses. They are traitors. Imagine being a horse and being rounded up by other horses and the men on their backs could not catch you, if your fellow horses were not helping them.

Daddy used this example the other day and he said people on this site can't stand what I am writing because it is like being a wild horse looking down on a paddock and seeing a man slip a bit into a fellow horses mouth.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
my second geusses would be australia or new zealand,but this is obviously off topic..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
James Bartley - UFOs, MILABS, & Reptilian Concept of Human Ownership - 2:12:26 - Nov 13, 2008

James Bartley gives graphic account of reptilian sexual encounters.

I think the OP should see this...

wZn

Thanks for this video. I watched it but I had to force myself to do so, I am what he describes as a virgin UFO person, my experiences have been almost totally in a vacuum of what others have described and experienced and usually I don't go along with what they have to say. Some of this video was right on.... as in how it feels to have a sexual encounter with them and that was so actuate it was, well spooky, except mine has usually been very loving and not horrible. You have to realise on some level I keep thinking well maybe I am just nuts, like some of you want to say I am.

What I have realised even from daddy is that the agenda is compartmentalized so that it does not seem to make sense...eg I am being given one piece of the puzzle, while others are getting completely different aspects and the different aspects may appear not to come from the same source but in fact they do.

I will look though past diary notes and load some of them up for you and you will see when I have come to realise this.

Edited for being an idiot with English!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
OK this below dream happened a while ago, I do not believe such a thing would really happen.... it is just one of those lessons you get and I realise daddy would never actually let some of this happen, he was just giving me a lesson so anyway here goes... By the way time leaps backward and forwards with these dreams, like there is no such thing as time, just lessons that span time, this one obviously is based way into the future.

One of my sets of twins has been gone from me a long while and they come back for a visit. At first they are only interested in their father and telling him everything they have gotten up to but slowly their attention turns to me.... well I can cope with this, after all he is the real dad and they are growing up to his world. Then they heap attention on me and seem equally pleased to see me although they do some strange things, like wanting to look at my vagina and even wanting to have sex me which is well extremely disturbing but daddy says,
"Don't be silly they are not even the same species as you, they're not your real sons and it is partly your job to teach them."
Right getting a telling off, better do it. Anyway after this reasonably disturbing turn of events with boys who seem like they are in their early teens and can't even cum yet but seem to think this is for them .... anyway I humored them and they were very sweet going on about my flower (term used by them to describe a vagina) and how well it worked.... etc.... less said about this the better. Anyway I asked how are the reptoids made and they got all excited and said,
"Do you want to come and see?"
Well of course I did but daddy was well hesitant and he didn't really want me to go but the boys were leading me away and leaving him holding the new twins and so he said
"OK I better come too."
After a while he picks me up as I tire and it seemed a long way. I say to him
"The boys seem like they maybe a bit naughty, what do you think?"
"Emm yes, they're a bit tiresome at this age, all excitement and no brains."
"They seem to have brains."
"Yes they have brains, no restraint in using them however."
We get to the ward of the mothers with the Reptoid babies and we enter the room, at first no one notices us and I walk eagerly over to one of the mothers probed up on a bed, to chat to her and look at her lovely babies and then suddenly daddy and the two boys are noticed and everything changes. The woman becomes very nervous, the Reptoids are standing to attention and looking worried..... the whole room changes from a relaxed place to a very uptight place. I try to talk to the woman but she looks scared.
"What are you doing with them " She whispers to me "Did you come in with them?"
Daddy seems to know what is said and he tells me so as she can't hear, in a stern tone (telepathically)
"Don't tell her anything, we made a mistake, come back here, we are leaving."
He must have told the boys to get out because they are already half out the door and I follow, he doesn't pick me up but lets me walk out.
Once the door is closed behind us, he picks me up.
"What was wrong, why were they like that?"
"They're intimidated by my size and by my station, (as if to change the subject he adds) do you want to see the gray babies, this time we will view them though a one way mirror.

I will cover other aspects in a later posting.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.RufusRed
Hello my firend. This was a very informative thread and my hat is off to you. Tell me friend what do you know of the connection between the Reptilian agenda and The Disney children movies? dig deep and you will be very disturbed at what you find.

I know some of it, like the Madonna picture in The little Mermaid film.

Can you give me a brief run down on what your talking about or links?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
maysy, thankyou for opening up. i can see how it would have been difficult for you to express this on a public forum...and i for one am grateful. i read every single post in this thread and learning of these events, even though no tangible proof is available, is education for one and all.

a couple of questions did come to mind for me however.

-how is a 5'4 female able to fit into the reptilian's pouch? (i guess it must be a sizeable pouch?)

-i have heard alex collier describe reptilian's as 'ugly'. obviously the reptilian's have had an impact on you, despite the fact you are not able to remember what they look like.
do you think the reason they initiate this 'visual mind block' on you (so you cant see/remember them), might be because they know you will more than likely find them very unattractive and hence not be as co-operative?

thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by raul bloodworth

Only the women involved with the Draco's have this pouch experience and I think hardly any body knows about the Draco's or the Queens. Daddy is at least 12 feet tall and is kind of lean and yet really powerful. Remember he flies. The reptoids are only about 7 to 9 feet tall and they are very man like. How the babies differ from my understanding of this is to do with temperature differences in the egg development, depending on at what stage it is inserted into a womans womb. The longer it is in the Queen the more advanced and like a Draco it will be, hence the difference between Draco's and Reptoids and greys. When the baby is a Draco baby it requires to be feed content into the women's system every day from the Draco otherwise it will not develop fully but will be a Reptoid or advanced form of one.

Oh sorry I forgot to add....... it is also to do with genes being turned on and off and if the baby is not grown with the Draco content given, the right genes are never expressed or turned on eg the baby does not develop wings etc...

Sorry monkey English needed fixed

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by raul bloodworth

As for them being unattractive I think it is a combination of us finding them smelly, unattractive and ugly, also scary as all hell and spot them for the great predator they are. To over come this I am not allowed to see him at this stage and apparently if this is true, will be made to take in his content and drink to get me chemically addicted to him and adjusted to him. Once I have fully bonded, the blinkers will come off.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

Glad to see you starting to question what's going on with you, the veil seems to be lifting a little.

Can I suggest you read, and maybe even send a message to the poster of this thread which has starling similarities: www.abovetopsecret.com... .

Can I ask you find a picture via google of your Draco? Could you draw one for us even?

wZn

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oh I should say I fit into the pouch in a curled up position. Either literally curled up or in a froged leg position. Eg My tummy flat against his and my legs pulled up at the sides. When really pregnant, the huge belly fits into a cavity he has that expands and takes the size of the belly as it grows. He seems to massage the belly and get great pleasure from this..... His muscles seem to ripple over the belly and sort of suckle on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think the pregnancies are twin and that blows my mind .....towards the end of the pregnancy I go into some kind of hibernation and never move from the pouch and are just taken care of by daddy. Something that the babies hormonally release? causes this and as the pregnancy gets further along, they release more and more till it gets to a stage where I seem to do nothing but sleep and faze in and out of alertness, never really becoming fully alert. When the babies are about to be born, they stop releasing this what ever and I wake up.

This does not happen to the other women who carry the other types of babies, they don't get as large and can carry them by themselves and they behave like normal pregnant women.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Maysy

Can I ask you find a picture via google of your Draco? Could you draw one for us even?

wZn

The only site I have found that mentions them is this one

www.reptoids.com...

But I think the images are off a bit. I get that the Draco's heads go out the back, as in extended like Akhenaten of ancient Egypt...pictures can be found on google images. He is worth reseaching. He may have been a hybrid? Also the last Indiana Jones movie showed this shape head which I think is correct.

Akhenaten's daughters are worth looking at as well.....

Sorry I could not get images to load here, don't know why...... google the names....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join