It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

I just want to say what happened last night as this is daddies response to what happened on this board yesterday.

Last nights visit...

I end up back in his arms last night and he looks at me and strokes my head and says
"You OK Baby? You're upset because others have been telling you to reject me?"
"Emm they think you are a bully and a creep."
"They think far worse than that Baby."
He continues to stoke me and starts to nestle around my neck.
"Do you want me to feed you Baby?"
"You're asking? Usually you just go ahead."
"Usually you are happy for me to do so, tonight you're upset."
I rest against his lovely body and cuddle into him, after a few minutes I turn my head up and let him feed me.
"Nice Baby?"
"Emm"
"You want to slip down into the pouch?"
I nod and slip in and feel the comfort and warmth of it.
"OK so now I'm back in my prison?"
"Does it feel like a prison?"
"No it feels lovely....but....they think you're a dominating monster."
"Well, they are right in some aspects, sure I control you and own you and they sense that and resent that but how about you go and ask them if they can feed you a food that will return you to youth and keep you that way and if they have a lovely pouch for you to tuck up into and rest from the cares of the world. Ask them if they will lovingly feed you, clean you, protect you and provide for your everything need? Then ask them if they did this for you, would they not expect something in return?"
"I see your point."

Wow!!

This will definitely be where I stop wasting my time on this thread, but I do have to thank you for the laugh with that post, I was literally laughing out loud so hard... still catching my breath...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I realise at the beginning of this thread I was doing a good job of lying to myself, covering up, glossing over and burying all sorts of stuff that has happened.... all sorts of not very nice elements to this experience. Mostly this was not deliberate and the mind does this as a survival measure..... I was glossing over and painting a rosy picture which is not the truth of the matter. It takes prompting for me to remember things and I realise that most of you will think this is some very wild tale or complete bull# which is supposed to be the beauty of a threat like this.... you can tell share your experience in privacy and hopefully without ridicule. Of course that is asking too much because people can also abuse you in privacy as well and many people get a real big thrill out of tearing others apart. I would prefer those of you who think this is crap, to just keep that to yourselves, I still have heaps of this to tell and you add nothing to come on and insult me.

Most of you will be well aware this is a tale of our human race being enslaved, abused and used by another race of beings.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Wow!!

This will definitely be where I stop wasting my time on this thread, but I do have to thank you for the laugh with that post, I was literally laughing out loud so hard... still catching my breath...

this may seem completely bizzare to you, and in some respects it is, but you have to understand that this is a distinct possibility. FACT.

all you need to do is consider a couple of things -

1. think of all the evidence, eye witness reports and testimonies from hundreds/thousands of people over the last 60 odd years...you come to the conclusion that aliens are REAL.

2. when you factor in that they are REAL, you must also consider the distinct possibility that they have been on Earth for as long as us, if not longer...and could possibily be occupying certain parts of Earth (just because we don't see them doesn't mean they are not there).

3. when you factor in that they are REAL and HERE you must also consider a story like maysy's is absolutely possible.

so to cut a long story short, show a little more respect next time and be open to the fact that there is very possibly things happening that you do not know about. if you haven't thought about it logically and find something hilarious, keep it to yourself. 'deny ignorance' undoubtably applies here.

i would love to hear more about maysy's story.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Maysy

Glad to see you starting to question what's going on with you, the veil seems to be lifting a little.

Can I suggest you read, and maybe even send a message to the poster of this thread which has starling similarities: www.abovetopsecret.com... .

Can I ask you find a picture via google of your Draco? Could you draw one for us even?

wZn

These are apples and oranges. The lower dimensions or astral plane she's referring to is not ets or a different species living underground. And the beings there would be multi specied. As this would be kind of a galactic jail dimension. In fact how you view that place is usually through the filters of religion, ie. fallen angels, demons, dark lords, etc. The Nazis had a great interest in portals and vortexes and the family surprisingly was German, probably brought in through operation paperclip, or related to this. This is more spiritual than species of et.

Edit to Add: To me theres more of a link between Hidden Hand's thread and antar's. And theres more of a link between reptiles and vampires. I was thinking of that anime Trinity Blood, which I watched and enjoyed. But now I'm wondering if the artist/author had inside information. A race of et vampires has a war with humans, and we lose. They have most of the technology, though we have some. We coexist together with the world divided up, in the open, with a cold war between both sides. Theres still the vatican. Etc etc.

I always try to analyze things I don't understand, and yes, some of what I don't understand about the way these reptiles act is done by people on earth, though I believe dictated down from the top in our business and relgious practices, not truly reflective of human heart. But there are many of us not like this who feel like two different races of humans live here, those with love and those who love power or are willing to do heartless and cruel things.

With the reptoids being depicted here, and hopefully in this universe, not every species is represented by the actions of this group, because ufology does speak of more advanced spiritually aware and positive reptiles as well, and we all know there are ruthless, cold users amongst humans, probably nordic type ets as well.

So I've been trying to anaylze why they would consider another sentient being "prey" and concoct such a system of control and usuary. Well, various ets do take enzymes and biologicals from us. Some of it is for their hybrid projects, possibly advanced ets, for their genesis projects. But to prolong their lives, like vampires do.... this is what I mean. I wonder if the pineal gland secretions are present in various glandular areas of the body. Is the longevity related to the pineal gland primarily? Is this why Arizona Wilder said that a certain reptile race (Alex Collier as well) attacked the nordic race and followed them to Mars, then earth. They are related to vampires then.
Advanced nordic or human types with spiritual or psi abilities secrete more pineal gland stuff?

Because aside from the more ruthless humans, those with love do not wish to harm other sentient beings. I would never wish to take advantage of say, a race that was in its early stages, ice age civilization stages, or pre modern, say, so I'm trying to anaylze this.

Also another point, they are primarily male. They control the amount of females and female energy in their race. They breed warriors. And are very concerned with control.

We need a universal sex revolution, and women throughout the galaxies need to gain in power and equality, it looks like and help co-create a more peaceful place.
[edit on 28-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by raul bloodworth

As for them being unattractive I think it is a combination of us finding them smelly, unattractive and ugly, also scary as all hell and spot them for the great predator they are.

they don't scare me. i am certain that i am a milab victim. we are trained not to show fear. actually i've seen the military scared to death. rarely the victims, which include a majority of children and teenagers.

one thing these reptoids hate is to be told that they stink and have ugly feet. i don't view them as ugly. perhaps this also was worked into my mind.

i am not sure that i've dealt with 100% pure dracos. now, those guys trouble me. i can see why you would be afraid. it is the reptoids that i have dealt with (to my knowledge, since i only understand and see what filters up.)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Wow!!

not really cool.

here's the issue with reptoids and milab victims... alien abduction.. whatever. there is a high level of deception, which also goes along with reality. what she is conveying to us is what she is going through. is it all real? who knows, but my gut tells me that she is being truthful in what she is perceiving.

in my case, sometimes things filter up that have already happened and sometimes i'm in real time and remember vividly.

these beings are highly deceptive and can really screw with your mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
another thing maysy...

in my particular case, regarding the visions that i have, there is alot of symbolism. this may also be the case with you.

these beings will incorporate parts of another into themselves. if you are a part of a milab program, then chances are almost certain that you have been shattered.. not only your person, but your soul and spirit.

they take these parts.

i've never seen pouches as you describe. not saying it's not true, but what comes to my mind is symbolism here. you are going back inside of this being.

one thing that you did mention, which most people do not realize is the anal aspect of it all. this is highly important in control and some sort of astral chord attachments. i don't recall having this done to me, but i've seen it done alot by and to males. these are attachment chords.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

i appreciate what you have to say zeitgeist. thanks for the video to. i'm going there right now to watch it.

you are right in that these beings do not always bode well for humans. i do however consider them humanoids.. or reptoids. there is some sort of percentage of whatever genes. i don't know how that works. many of them do in fact have souls. they are just stuck in a lower place.

i've actually come to respect the reptoids a great deal... would i trust them? no way. i try to live peacefully with all beings and expect them to respect me and my freewill, consciousness. it doesn't always happen. it's a daily struggle for me.

also, i am rh negative. from what i've read, they seem to gravitate towards this type of blood line. anyone know anything on this?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
How do Reptilians breed ?. Go to Gatorland and see for yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
and one more thing that i've found to be the case with the reptoids in this area of the universe.

they have very low self esteems. i don't know about the dracos, but the reptoids have low self esteem. it's rather sad.

the ones that i've dealt with for the most part, feel that they are not wanted or a part of the Light. as a christian i've learned that they too are loved by God. i tell them this alot. sometimes they'll say.. "really?" just like a little child would say in surprise.

they'll push your boundaries if you allow them. even the victims, some of whom i've come to have a great deal of compassion and fondness for.

many of these reptoids are also victims of milabs. most people do not realize that. now the dracos... it's doubtful.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
dont know why but for some reason i find this post the most important thing thus far. one other question if you could answer plz? why dont they show themselves? hell we know that we have a secret govt that we cannot and will not do a dang thing about, so why keep secret if your a reptilian at the top of the food chain persay? would like to hear atleast some kind of response

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Don't you people realize that if you were physically inside some reptile's "pouch" that there would be traces of it's DNA all over you? Do you really believe that this person wouldn't be able to prove these experiences?

I doubt she is even physically experiencing this, it's probably all in her mind, hence the "she's there but can't see anything" syndrome.

I GUARANTEE you that if you were physically hanging out with 12 foot reptilians all night, eating their substance, laying in their pouch, even getting screwed by them (lol), that you would EASILY be able to prove this. But can this lady prove her claims? Nope.

If you guys want to be entertained go buy a novel or something they are written much better anyways.

Edit to add: In her last post she's talking about squeezing guy's dicks with her vagina? lol, isn't that against TOS or something?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

from what I have gathered from her last post is that she has been sexually abused from a small child...Lets not for get people that in the real world there are such people who infact have locked there children up in basements to use them as a sex slave for years..I am not saying that the op is in that same boat,but allot of sexual abuse by a adult at a small age will infact produce these types of rationalizations as a way to block the truth...i certainly would rather see this as real events to the poster than child abuse..It seems to me that the op is testing the waters as she goes to use more and more sexually explicid terms..For all we really know the op may be a male in a rubber gimp suite acting out a fantasy of writing this stuff to online audience

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
dont know why but for some reason i find this post the most important thing thus far. one other question if you could answer plz? why dont they show themselves? hell we know that we have a secret govt that we cannot and will not do a dang thing about, so why keep secret if your a reptilian at the top of the food chain persay? would like to hear atleast some kind of response

I can't explain to you how all of this works. I think the situation is kind of like an onion, there is layers, inside layers and no one gets to know all of the layers and how they operate. The layer I know is the layer in the centre and that is where the Draco's breed and have there personal good times. Humans are not in this layer except is you are a product producing whore, or you are carrying Draco babies, otherwise there is no humans in this area. This is way behind the level that the Illuminati get to go to.

As for keeping it all a secret, I believe they are done with this secret thing, it had it's time and purpose but now they are about to disclose and the world will learn again what it has forgotten. The information has been sucked out of society by means of incorrect religion etc but all of the symbolism still remained with obelisks all over the palace which are really just Draco's big dicks on display. The Statue of Liberty which is a statue or saute to the women in the centre of this thing and a worship to them.

I would say the truth is only moments away and when they have done this round up they are about to do and chipped everybody we will all learn the truth whether this is after they have killed off billions or before I couldn't say.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by Diplomat

from what I have gathered from her last post is that she has been sexually abused from a small child...Lets not for get people that in the real world there are such people who infact have locked there children up in basements to use them as a sex slave for years..I am not saying that the op is in that same boat,but allot of sexual abuse by a adult at a small age will infact produce these types of rationalizations as a way to block the truth...i certainly would rather see this as real events to the poster than child abuse..It seems to me that the op is testing the waters as she goes to use more and more sexually explicid terms..For all we really know the op may be a male in a rubber gimp suite acting out a fantasy of writing this stuff to online audience

I see your point but you are not correct, I am a female and yes I could go a lot deeper into the sex but I will not.... it is not my intent here to have people reading this just to get their jollies, much of this has been very difficult for me. For ages I struggled with the fact that obviously I was being whore to these reptilians and they are not even human, it was something that troubled me for ages and I was celibate at the time because I had to convince myself that, no, I was not really a whore. I have adjusted to it all now.

As for being sexually abused as a child..... lets just say, my father left when I was very little and my mother never had a man in the house after that till I was teenager and I lost my virginity at seventeen. So NO abuse in this physical world, what so ever. I was perfectly in tact and not harmed. I realise that some people can't get it into there heads that you can go off into an astral dream and that world feels really real and you physically feel things and your body does respond to them eg I feel my muscles working but I am not actually being physically touched...... and so, no, I do not have DNA all over me!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I would say the truth is only moments away and when they have done this round up they are about to do and chipped everybody we will all learn the truth whether this is after they have killed off billions or before I couldn't say.

if this is fact your true opinions of the real world,you are infact out of touch...I'm sorry to say that you need profesional help..I would love to have a chat with your children to get an idea of your grasp of reality..

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
from what you are saying maysy, they are taking your essense. i'm not sure if you are aware, but this may well include your soul and every aspect of your spiritual self. thing is, it sounds like you are allowing this to take place on some level.

this situation with reptoids can be highly deceptive and seductive. when you say they are loving and kind, how can that be when you are nothing more than a breast to suck your essense out of and a whore to #. do you understand their cast system? how they truely feel about those that they "gang" rape? this is not respect. being indoctrinated into how "special" you are... well, been there done that one too.

they tap into the deepest core of your being.

that video that the other poster noted was very good... as well as some of the advise. i'd re-read it. the video all resonated with me. james bartly also has a website that i found. theuniversalseduction.com...

i would extracate my "conscious & free will" out of this situation. once you give that up, you're toast. it sounds like you have. getting out is not easy. you've been lulled into the other realm. they prey on sensitives.

this is a highly deceptive and seductive group of entities that you are messing around with. your soul and spirit are in jeapordy.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I realise that some people can't get it into there heads that you can go off into an astral dream and that world feels really real and you physically feel things and your body does respond to them eg I feel my muscles working but I am not actually being physically touched...... and so, no, I do not have DNA all over me!

Ahhhhh, OK, I see now. This is all happening in the wonderful fantasy "astral world."

In other words, complete, 100%, unadulterated, B.S.

You had me going for a second there, I thought you were actually trying to say that you were physically hanging out with reptilians, having sex with them, and chillin' in their kangaroo pouches! lol... silly me... you're only imagining it... or maybe dreaming it... or of course maybe just making it all up as you go...

So convenient to have experiences in the invisible "astral world" so that none of them can be proven whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

Originally posted by tatersalad

if this is fact your true opinions of the real world,you are infact out of touch...I'm sorry to say that you need profesional help..I would love to have a chat with your children to get an idea of your grasp of reality..

As I have repeated said, no one in my personal life knows anything about this and I am like any person you pass in the street.... my kids have no idea...and no, they are not calling me nuts or wondering what is up with mum.

Anyway I think I have said all I want to say, I don't think I missed anything out or not much anyway..... you all get the drift, that will do..... work it out for yourselves! Believe or don't believe, who cares. The mind can only take in so much, I may have cracked the door open for you.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join