It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
After reading through this thread I'm a bit interested and I don't mean anything I ask out of disrespect.

Have you ever actually given birth to one of their kind?

Are you carrying one of theirs now?

Do you have any kind of proof of his feedings making you not age as quickly as others?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
After reading through this thread I'm a bit interested and I don't mean anything I ask out of disrespect.

Have you ever actually given birth to one of their kind?

Are you carrying one of theirs now?

Do you have any kind of proof of his feedings making you not age as quickly as others?

I have answered this before but I realise it is a long thread. My experience is like some kind of astro travel. The short answer is yes but not in reality, just in some kind of simulator program that feels very real. It is not his feelings that make me not age I have not fully gone into the details and I am not about to, it is some liquid he gives me that does this. As yet I have not had this liquid either in reality, only in this simulation, I think? I have no idea why I am having this experience, just that I am. It simply up to yourselves if you believe it is real and a message or you think I am nuts? Some have told me abductes often think they just are just having lucid dreams as things are deliberately clouded for you. Who knows.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Do you age slower in reality or only in your astral travels? And if you had a reptilian baby in the astral realm, did you ever see or name him/her?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
Do you age slower in reality or only in your astral travels? And if you had a reptilian baby in the astral realm, did you ever see or name him/her?

They are never given names but I do bond very strongly with them. I am very young looking for my age and everybody comments on this, if there is some help been given I am not sure. In my dreams I am like a seventeen year old.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i have appreciated your time

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
i have appreciated your time

Thanks.... sorry if I was a bit snippy before, you touch a nerve.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Do not be so quick to disregard the Reptoids.....I agree they are much more speculative than the Greys,but I guess that's why this thread is in Skunk Works right?It is at least worth a legit hear.I for one believe in them,but that is just me.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
Why do you think humans were allowed to develop the atomic and hydrogen bombs? These type of bombs have to scare the hell out of reptillians and who do the reptillians deem as enemies?

I think this statement is SERIOUSLY true.......in the fact that humans can NOT be fully controlled by these creatures, though they want us to THINK that they can........the human race is a much bigger threat to them then they would like us to know.....they NEED us.....and I do not think we need them. Hence all the cloak and dagger hush hush crap. If it was a GOOD thing for us, it would be done in the open and readily accepted.......but that just my opinion.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

There is far more to this story but I think I will not be sharing it any time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because we will be too overwhelmed by the truth?

Thought so...

I ask myself why people do this... I've yet to conclude as to why. Why do you so vehemently want to thrust your tales in where people want to discuss things of a more serious nature, then use that respected honesty we all share to bag us when we call you out?

Unreal...

You keep your 'story' - if it were so honest, nothing would/could keep me silent.

For goodness sake Badwolf..........this is bad form indeed.......
This woman is speaking to us sounding clearly like a person with Stockholm syndrome......
If this is a true then of course she is controlled at a very base level........if its just some wild tale to stir up commotion on ATS, well.....folks do that here, as it is the nature of this site to attract those types.
I am not one to jump so quick to call fowl when you cant SEE a persons face when they tell such tales, so it is hard to read the honesty of lack thereof. We only have the words on the page and the feelings associated with the posters 'personality' and nickname.

I am frightened to call anyone a liar in such a case as this....for there are VERY VERY WEIRD things going on, on & around planet earth that most do not even know about....and its a terrible thing indeed to lash out at a abductee who is innocently sharing in the hope of finding relief.

Mayse please forgive my lil rant here...........but as you can see I am on your side. I am sorry your so offended by my chosen avatar.

Are these creatures located in specific places or are they just all over the planet?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
i just wanted to say that this daddy of yours seems to severly underestimate the destructive nature of humanity. we have created weapons capable of destroying the entire planet.

if they are indeed physical then they can be destroyed end of story. no being made of biomatter has a chance to survive a point blank nuke not goona happen, also there are bio weapons if they are reptilian in nature then it wouldent take us long to take a reptilian strain of virus and mod it to the point we could easily wipe them out and at the same time make it non fatal to human physiology.

if they are spiritual or astral then they may have a huge advantage on us but with the study of quantum physics, occult techniques and metaphysical theory we could find a way to harm them. my point to this rant is simple everything has weaknesses and we as race are good at exploiting weakness. you should never underestimate a enemy doing so is tantamount to suicide.

also you said you feel bad about your situation and yet endorse it for others. but when confronted with the idea that your own children could be abused in the same way its all of a sudden off limits. remember we are all someones children so how is it ok for others but not yours ? thats a double standerd, one used by abusers all the time.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

[

Mayse please forgive my lil rant here...........but as you can see I am on your side. I am sorry your so offended by my chosen avatar.

Are these creatures located in specific places or are they just all over the planet?

I was not offended by your avatar, the picture just has a feel about to me of a woman carrying a reptilian baby. You note the women is very large and this is what happens, it just sort of has an impact on me, that's all.

The reptilians are mostly not on this planet, there are some here but really just a skeleton crew, most are else where but it is my understanding a huge number of them are now lined up behind the moon and on Mars, they are getting ready..????

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

What do you want to know regarding their locations?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill

also you said you feel bad about your situation and yet endorse it for others. but when confronted with the idea that your own children could be abused in the same way its all of a sudden off limits. remember we are all someones children so how is it ok for others but not yours ? thats a double standerd, one used by abusers all the time.

I can not be trusted to tell you anything really, I have obviously been mentally affected by what has happened to me and I have now accepted daddy and his treatment and see him as loving whether I should have or not is different matter. I no longer even see him as abusive so although I can admit to having struggled with it in the past ... Surely you can work this out?????

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

yes you do show signs of mental conditioning but then we all do to one degree or another.my point though is that you know that the endorsment of submission to both a inhuman race as well as a obvious negative situation is determental and frankly horrific. i know if a draco came near my wife or any woman in my family id fight to my last breath to stop it and id suggest everyone else to do the same. and thats a endorsment i can make with a clear concious. can you say the same?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

Again you can't ask me, I mean really, you can't. I view him as loving and so why would I not endorse him or them? On the other hand he does say things to me that still crate and I hear them and accept them but yet I get up and think did he really say that? Is that an alright thing for him to say??? Eg
"You belong to me Baby, you know I own you."
Yes, even in my state of submission, that still is like someone stuck me with a pin. There is something just, well, not right about that statement.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Guys seriously....
She is tellig us her OPINION concerning "Daddy"
Remember Freedom of Speech? Even if she is just making it up -> it is her opinion. You guys don't want people questioning your opinion either? She is not telling you that no reptillian means to harm us, she is just saying that the one she knows as daddy has not harmed her, and that she feels safe with him.
What you individually make out of her statement is yours, but I mean isn't exactly this the reason why we are on ATS? To speak our mind with people that will NOT tell us we are crazy or similar?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
There is a chance she's being given a false memory, or a true communication/simulation during an abduction experience as well. Its all very mysterious, and I feel she's having difficulties expressing it. I know many are uncomfortable with the degree of submission forced upon her. The final acceptance for safety and comforts reminds me of the way nwo fascism is expected to be foisted onto us, that we give up our freedom for blinders and cocoons to hide in. This is the tactic of bullies. This race, if it truly exists like this, and there have been reports of these tall draco types, can't help being dominant and bullying though, I imagine, due to their size and abilities. I was trying to imagine what a world would look like without usury, but co-existence with everyone here, and equality, ie. all the races living on earth, or below its surface sharing the world. Since this knowledge has been kept from us and ridiculed so frequently, have to wonder what the full truth is.

The abductions many of us go through also seem to take secretions through our glands in various locations and have been wondering if that makes them negatives like these. But then why do so many have assignments, the rain forrest for example, or the moneyless resource society and cooperation, helping each other. Why despite some of the same harvesting being done, is there still a different feeling. Someone was suggesting to me that there may be different groups, involved with us, and others, some more negative. I still don't think its the same kind of group or race as she is talking of.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

There is a chance she's being given a false memory, or a true communication/simulation during an abduction experience as well.

How do you know this? What tells you that you are right and she's not?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't know whats going on with her, I said theres a "chance". I've been reading this because I'm an experiencer. She said its not real yet, as in happening in the physical, that she knows. So it could be a masked altered reality while other things are happening, and those things could be real. I wonder if she has physical signs at all. For example, I've given posts here and there on many threads about my abductions since childhood. And I've had wounds or glandular problems all my life in addition to my thyroid being taken out and made non-operative. And my friends who are experiencers have shared their problems with their thyroids, its something we all have in problem.

The most recent thing I noticed was large red burning under my arm, where I had a purple wound over my lymph glands. Now the night I suspected the abduction took place, this time I had felt them (greys) out and felt we were on their list, and tried to talk them out of it mentally as I was going to sleep, had actually felt like I was being touched before I fell asleep. The next day my 17 year old told me he had an hour of missing time again. But looking for signs, I totally ignored the burning under my arm and then found it several days later. By ignore I mean though I searched my whole body, the two things there were I didn't search, my foot nor where it hurt, which I found strange. My friend who writes to me who's had many scoop marks and wounds and missing time, also has had the glandular and the burning (or for him, itching) red over those area. He also totally ignored it and told me he thought we were programmed to ignore them.

I don't want to go into very many details, but glandular secretions are one of the things they harvest, I don't know about that burning red patch, what it is.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Someone asked me some days ago I think... about their smell and I forgot to get back to that person about this. In regards to smell it seems both them and us are offended by each others smell. In these dreams, I have repeatedly been taken back to the beginning before I meet daddy and shown how an introduction is done. I am locked up in a cell, much like a prison cell and someone personally attends to me, they bring me a drink to drink, this is daddies drink put into a cup. At first even though it has strawberry flavoring in it, I object to it, as it seems so strange and tastes odd to me, like nothing I have ever drunken before so I try to refuse it. Especially as they don't tell me what is in this mystery drink. Then they force me to lay down and give me an enema which I am none too happy about and I feel terrified and abused. Slowly I accept the drink rather than starve to death and they take the flavoring out of it after a few days. They continue to do this enema thing twice daily. What is actually in the enema but I am not told.... is daddies sperm.

After a few days I start to notice that I smell a bit odd, that my body odor is changing and I find myself smelling myself and thinking I smell a bit odd, why do I smell odd? Of course I have no idea why I smell odd. Then I notice that my motions change and they become like a breast fed babies motions, that loose yellow motion babies make and I am spun out by this too and wonder what the hell they are doing to me. After a few more days the odor change becomes stronger and yet I start to not notice it anymore. A few more days later they take me to daddy and I remember him but I am not allowed to see him, the original bonding with him is done blind folded.

EDIT Thinking about this I think I am not blindfolded but that he has me in a very black room or space at first. This allows him to see me but me not to be able to see him, as they have eyes like cats and can see in an almost pitch black environment.

I am fairly sure they also shave my hair off. I think they remove my teeth? I am not sure about this but I think they do? I hate to think about that as it upsets me along with the fact I think they remove my toe nails completely, so I no longer grow them.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Maysy]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Maysy]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join