It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
ADMIN NOTE:
This story is an admitted hoax:
This post and the one before it admit the truth. Here's a single line for the lazy.

I actually tried to make the story as believable as possible and have worked on the idea for a while.

I am going to start out slow and give you information on a personal abduction type experience, I have had going for over two years now. I am wanting to share this information but it also freaks me out to talk about it. So first off I will set the stage with research I have done that I feel backs up what I am about to tell you or partly backs it up?

Now I am assuming on a site like this, you already know.... The whole world is worshiping the same religion, all religions are copies and off shoots of a religion started after the great flood by Queen Semiramis. Nimrod and his mother (Semiramis) became the chief entities of worship as a Madonna and child. "Semiramis became known as the "Queen of Heaven,"and was the prototype from which all other pagan goddesses came."--World Religions by David Terrell. This belief and practice spread to Egypt, where the names of the gods were Isis and Osiris. The son Osiris (or Horus) was born December 25 as are all of these sons of god by different names. In Asia it was Cybele and Deonius. In Rome they were called Fortuna and Jupiter, in Greece Aphrodite and Adonis. In India the mother and child were called Devaki and Krishna and also Isi and Iswars as they are worshiped to this day. In Tibet China and Japan the holy mother was Shing Moo she is shown with a halo around her head and a baby in arms.

OK and this....the Illuminati and the Freemasons are also worshiping the same deities or religion. The Statue of Liberty is Queen Semiramis. In the Bible Asherah is translated as grove, so Bohemian Grove is a worship to Asherah which is also the Biblical version of Ishtar, who is Isis or Queen Semiramis. Ishtar is where we get the word Easter from. The giant owl is Queen Semiramis. The worship at the grove is primarily the worship of Queen Semiramis but the large fire that is built and fake bodies burnt in, is Nimrod and him purifying the body....it is symbolic. Nimrod who is known as a Dragon and Queen Semiramis an Owl and are in the bible...

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion (husband) to owls.

The people of Babylon where known to worship the Dragon..

Bel and the Dragon 1:27 Then Daniel took pitch, and fat, and hair, and did seethe them together, and made lumps thereof 1: this he put in the dragon's mouth, and so the dragon burst in sunder 1: and Daniel said, Lo, these are the gods ye worship.
Bel and the Dragon 1:28 When they of Babylon heard that, they took great indignation, and conspired against the king, saying, The king is become a Jew, and he hath destroyed Bel, he hath slain the dragon, and put the priests to death.

Now God strangely says this about Babylon....

Jeremiah 51:37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwelling place for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

So God is giving Babylon to the Dragons?

OK now leaving all of this aside for a moment, lets get back to the fact that there is only one religion on Earth. The worship of the Madonna and child and what is this worship all about.... it is about the worship of the woman that gives birth to a God. The bible tells us that this has happened before....

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

OK so from my experience which I will cover in another post as space does not allow here, I have been shown that the Reptilians breed their young inside human females wombs, the babies are not hybrids, they are of their seed only. The human female has been made to suit them, yes, genetically we have been altered but the babies grown are theirs only. Humans are now mostly hairless and have a body temperature 2 degrees lowers than nearly all mammals and can birth a large head.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
interesting read. though i can't confirm this to be fact, i still find some of your points compelling. i keep hearing more and more people/sources confirming the reptilian theory. do you have more information and perhaps some proof?

i believe humans are not fully evolved mentally, or we have been manipulated to be easier controlled. whether the manipulation was genetic or psychological, i do not know.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
All I can tell you is what happens to me, much of this experience has been slowly dripped out so my mind will accept aspects of it and so although one could say I have been lied to as some things change, I see the over all pattern and consistency of what I am being told, shown and feel.

Here is a little more that I could not fit on.... before I feel brave enough to get right into the details of which I know a great deal.

It is very important to realise that our religion is based on information and knowledge that came from before the flood. And this knowledge is.... God is not some spirit in the sky, he is a race of beings of which we have been made in their image of, or rather altered to resemble them and they came down to Earth and used our woman as incubators, for their seed which is not mixed with ours but the babies are purely of them. Eg the reference to the virgin birth because the babies are not of the women.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Note in the above passage the use of "our" meaning plural. Meaning not one God but more than one. Also the sons of God... how can he have sons if he is just a spirit?

So what is being said in the bible is a race of beings came down to Earth and altered us to suit their purpose which is to bear their children. Eg

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Eg this refers to the size of the babies head now being so large and the pelvis being made larger. Also the eating of the apple refers to the changes that have happened to us and us being altered.

Also note the last few words "and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. "

Which husband are they meaning here...

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them WIVES of all which they chose.

You see the Bible is very tricky and if you don't pay attention you will miss subtle things like that. From what I have learned the desire for them is very strong but I will get into that later...

Also note below

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Note no mention of daughters or of babies that might be not so large. Eg the babies are the same as them, not of mixed seed.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroslag

Sorry for being a forum idiot, I was supposed to hit the reply button, sorry ...not used to forums. The above post was a reply

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
How Reptillians die:
1. They become visual to me
2. I pull out my glock and cock that Sh**
3. I can now see reptillian brains scattered all over the wall.
4. this thread is very realistic (I love Sarcasm)

5. Give me some proof for these claims....
6. How do I know that one of you guys didn't write that?
7. Answer me please
-Pakd

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
One can't prove something like this, one can only tell you what they have experienced and how it works. I look for proof in the real world and have found movies and the bible to be very helpful and if you give me a chance I will explain it to you, in a lot of detail. I will give you a very brief explanation for now and see how you cope with this.

Stargate the TV series, especially season one and two and alien the movies are the closest the Illuminati have come to telling you all the truth, they are a twist on the truth but pretty close.
The truth is thus we have been genetic manipulated to suit the purpose of the reptilians and I am going to make it really brief and simple here. The reptilians are a hive race, they are mostly males and have a few queens. The males are like seahorses in that it is them that take care of their young. This is why they have been mistaken for being hermaphrodites, which they are not. They are about twelve feet tall and have a pouch much like a kangaroo and in this pouch they have a large droopy breast much like the one Hapy of Egypt mythology has except it is at the top of the inside of the pouch, they also have Hapy’s large extended belly. How they breed is thus, the queen inserts the fertilized egg into a female human's womb and the male carries the female around in his pouch and feeds her via his nipple, she never eats or drinks any normal food from this point onward. This is why we humans are hairless because the Reptilians don’t like hair and why humans go against what it is to be mammal which is to have a covering to keep their heat in with.

Anyway that is the very brief rundown. There is far more but most people have their ears shut and refuse to let anybody tell them anything, lets see how you cope with this much. If you think about it, this is very much like vampires movies and he does fly and has arms like a Pterosaur but their hands are more useful and wings slightly different.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Let me get this straight....
you are telling me the only indirect proof you claim is stargate and the Alien trilogy?.........

c'mon seriously...this is a pile of crap. You said one can't prove this,NO WONDER! because it isn't true!
It's more likely for petunias to try to enslave mankind, because they atleast exist!
You are talking about a race of creatures, that NOONE has ever seen!
All that a belief in this kind of theory does, is mess up your life, and your brain!
Dude no offense, but don't believe this man seriously, this is a theory, just like darwin's evolution THEORY. It's not fact, otherwise it wouldn't be only a theory.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
No you have not gotten it straight and this is why I have not told this story before because of people like you. I want to share this and no I have not gotten it from movies and such. I have gotten it from a personal experience that happens at night, when I am abducted. I told you I look for some proof in the real world. There is far more to this story but I think I will not be sharing it any time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

No you have not gotten it straight and this is why I have not told this story before because of people like you. I want to share this and no I have not gotten it from movies and such. I have gotten it from a personal experience that happens at night, when I am abducted. I told you I look for some proof in the real world. There is far more to this story but I think I will not be sharing it any time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you do have to understand that I am kinda sceptical though, it's not that I don't believe you, I am just sceptical. Speaking of experiances....mybe you can help me with this:
I would like to share a small experiance of mine with you. For starters, please believe me that I did not make this up, I have a friend of mine who was next to me and saw this too.
I have lived in Berlin, Germany for the last 10 years of my life, and like the majority of people here I go to work by train and bus. About a half a year ago I was on my way to work with a friend of mine who was sitting next to me in the train. About three stations before we had to get out we saw an old lady walking down the trainstation we were holding at, and something about this lady was odd. To be exact my friend was the one who saw her first and said: "dude, take a look at her". She did not act human as weird as this may sound. She was walking very slowly (similar to the lady-thing on Mars Attacks), and other than her feet she did not move a muscle, and in general there was just something about her that was different. An way how after looking at her for a second we got back to a conversation and didn't mind her anymore, until suddenly she was in front of us in the train, and sat down right across from us. We kept on looking over to her, and the whole story takes a disturbing turn...
She was not breathing, or making movements indicating breathing?!
She was staring at us the whole time, but without even blinking or anything. She did not even move. Up to the second we had to get out she did not move a muscle, and not even the motion of the train made her move an inch. Until she made a move that still creeps me up to this day....she blinked vertically instead of horizontally!!!!! As soon as we were out of the train, we noticed that we were both freaked out of our minds about this, and started to talk to eachother about what we had saw. Then we looked back towards her, to notice that she had also left the train on our station. The station we got out on only has one entrance and exit, and there is no way you can leave the station other than that. We raced downstairs to the busstop we had to go to, which by the way is right across the street. That day we had to wait for the bus for about 10 minutes, with our eyes on the exit, to see that mysterious Lady again, but she didn't come....Where did she go? we kept on asking ourselves, but we got no answer.......Up to this day we do not know what she was or where she went, all we know is that we never saw her again............

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

I have no idea about your experience all I can tell you is mine happens at night and even though I have the most personal experience you can possibly imagine with this Draco, he never lets me remember what he really looks like, so I can't answer that question. I can tell you he is huge compared to us and I fit in his pouch and I have grown to love it there, it is warm and comfortable and country to what people believe about Reptilians they are not cold. They are as warm as the surrounding environment but he can become very cold but has a way of maintaining the temperature in his pouch to the very last. Meaning for example if he dives into very cold water and stays there for ages, it is a long time before the pouch cools. He also uses me to warm him by using the heat I generate to radiate though his body but doing this only at a rate that does not upset me.

I have grown to love him and I find any insults towards him highly upsetting so keep this in mind. They are capable of all human emotions and can be very loving.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

I have no idea about your experience all I can tell you is mine happens at night and even though I have the most personal experience you can possibly imagine with this Draco, he never lets me remember what he really looks like, so I can't answer that question. I can tell you he is huge compared to us and I fit in his pouch and I have grown to love it there, it is warm and comfortable and country to what people believe about Reptilians they are not cold. They are as warm as the surrounding environment but he can become very cold but has a way of maintaining the temperature in his pouch to the very last. Meaning for example if he dives into very cold water and stays there for ages, it is a long time before the pouch cools. He also uses me to warm him by using the heat I generate to radiate though his body but doing this only at a rate that does not upset me.

I have grown to love him and I find any insults towards him highly upsetting so keep this in mind. They are capable of all human emotions and can be very loving.

See this sounds very credible to me, I know how it is to be laughed at because of such happenings. I believe you dude, but the Draco or what you call it, has he mentioned anything about the reptillian's intentions with mankind if they have one?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

He has a habit of not telling telling me such things but concentrates on what he is doing with me which is building a relationship with me and he has done a good job of this. He is not all loving and sweetness and at first I found his manner upsetting...well actually that went on for a long time. He seems to operate like this.... do as I want you to do and I will be very loving and sweet. When he isn't being sweet...how do I explain this....he is never nasty, as in hitting me or saying any thing that is unkind but he gets me to do things that I may object to at first and keep objecting to but he will be relentless in getting from me what he wants, all the time pushing forward with his agenda and not listening to protests, he will stoop to tricks like drugging me and ........OK you are getting the picture ..... my love for him may be manipulated???? If I object too much, he will back off only to pursue the same objective some days later......emm OK right lets talk about something else.....

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I find this very interesting.
Thank you for the courage of posting this, I know was probably not easy for you.
I have some questions arising in my head right now...
Do you see him physically, or with your spiritual eye?
Does he look humanoid or more like an actual Reptile?
Could you maybe draw him or something so i can get an idea of his looks?
You mentioned his pouch , which you fit into. Is this a pouch like a kangaroo's pouch or an actual pouch?
Have you gotten implants or so? (If so do you know where he put them?)
Like I said I believe you completely, I am not doubting with these questions, I am just burning to find out more!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I feel him more than see him, it is like my eyes are open and yet I do not see, yet I physically feel him and have very powerful emotional feelings towards him.

I would consider him to be a cross between an actual reptile and a human in looks... I think. He walks like us but I suspect he has the legs like a dog eg he has the walking motion of those dog warriors on the Mummy movie if that helps. They are called something like enupus ..can't find the spelling. He is incredibly fast on legs or in flight and he has really just has so many talents, it is easy to be jealous. He can breath underwater which he manages like some turtles do, in that somehow they can breath underwater with their arse of all things. He also can swim in water that is almost freezing, having some kind of anti freeze in his body. He has a tail and I am sure he is a Draco or what may have been the basics of the Dragon legends. I have seen all three breeds, he is the top dog. The reptoids are the soldiers and the grays are the workers, they are all related. He says he is in administration, if that helps.

Really he is remarkable and although I said he can be persistent and I have been made to be very submissive and be used to that, I do love him and their is plenty to love about him but don't ever get the idea these guys are some sort of push over, they most certainly are not.

His pouch is most definitely like a kangaroo's pouch it is lovely in that is will kind of stroke you with a muscle motion and it locks tight around my shoulders when he is in flight, he said it is a reflex action so as he doesn't drop me, just some natural reflex he doesn't even think about.

I don't know if I have implants but he told me it doesn't matter where I run to, he knows where I am, so don't waste my breath. I think it is more of a spiritual connection?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I find this very interesting indeed, the only thing I know for sure is that "they" are obligated to let us know what "they" are going to do - It is sort of a cosmic law - Movies are a way of letting us know...I watched They Live yesterday - It was quite informative - I also love the interviews on Project Camelot So I am anxious for you to let us know more about your experience. More and more of this is coming out...

This guy is telling it like it is, He shot a 7ft tall grey (he lost a part of his hand...)

[edit on 25-4-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This has got to be the best post i have read on this entire site...Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience,im a little confused what things does he try to get you to do?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

I feel people are given information is a way they can cope with and slowly so they will cope with it. I am going to tell you something that may sound sick but some time into this relationship he asked me to call him daddy which I do now and I have kept been about to slip and say daddy and you would think, what is she talking about? For the record my own father died when I was a young child, not that you need to know that but that may help somehow. He calls me Baby or bubby and in general is very sweet and strokes me heaps. As I have become used to his ways, I have stopped noticing things that used to upset me. He says it was just some culture clash and that really there never was a problem... Just an adjustment was needed on my side...

Anyway leaving that alone for the moment yes I think people are meant to know and I believe information was left in the bible for when the time was right and we would begin to understand what is written there. I have gotten great comfort from Solomon's Song in the Bible... read it, it is very short and you will find his and my relationship almost perfectly described in that section of the bible. By the way I was not religious in any way before this started and did not believe in the bible but since it started, I have like I say, found comfort and understanding in it. I will eventually tell you the full ins and outs of how they breed with us and other aspects that may shock some of you. But as I have seem to be repeating, I have adjusted to him and do not find any of his ways disgusting or disturbing in any way and I hope I will be able to relate that to you so you can understand. I suspect this is happening to many women and certainly it will not be just me that is wanted for this purpose, they want many women, probably thousands at least.

I have seen the above video before it was interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronin-dex
Thanks for sharing your experience,im a little confused what things does he try to get you to do?

I am not ready to go into such details ..there are sexual aspects...I will share when I am ready. It really isn't any big deal..nothing sadistic or anything.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
This has got to be the best post i have read on this entire site...Thanks for sharing

Thank you

I have kept a diary of this experience for the last two years..I think what I will do is go though some of it and post it here, I will sort some out in the morning. It may take me while?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join