It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
just a couple of quick questions.

How long is the pregnancy, and don't people realize that you are away for the gestatiion period?
You say that they can absorb oxygen through their anus like some turtles are able to do, most reptiles can slow down their heart rate so as to use less oxygen, yet if you where enclosed in a pouch it must be water proof, how would you be able to breath in an airtight pouch with no fresh oxygen coming in if you are in the water?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
just a couple of quick questions.

How long is the pregnancy, and don't people realize that you are away for the gestatiion period?
You say that they can absorb oxygen through their anus like some turtles are able to do, most reptiles can slow down their heart rate so as to use less oxygen, yet if you where enclosed in a pouch it must be water proof, how would you be able to breath in an airtight pouch with no fresh oxygen coming in if you are in the water?

I really don't want to keep answering questions but you raised a couple of good ones. I am not sure of the gestation period, I think it is over a year? Details like this are not given to me. It is important to realise that I go away at night it seems to some kind of simulation program... kind of like someone training for space in a simulator I suppose. This information is given to me as a vision which feels very real but time flashes by in it. I have not carried any of their babies for real.

As for the turtle thing some turtles have primitive and yet very useful gills in their arse, don't ask me, I just know they do and he does too, how it works it beyond me. I don't need oxygen under water because he has his probe in my bowel and he is exchanging his oxygen with me so he is breathing for the both of us, much like mother is breathing for her baby in the womb, the baby does not need to breath for itself.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Does your reptilian friend you call Daddy go by a specific name? Does he ever talk about what is happening with the Earth and if 2012 has any significance to him or we surface humans on Earth?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
Does your reptilian friend you call Daddy go by a specific name? Does he ever talk about what is happening with the Earth and if 2012 has any significance to him or we surface humans on Earth?

If Daddy does have a name I am not aware of it and he wants me to know him as Daddy and to feel towards him as the name means. I guess it is kind of like 'Our father which is in heaven?

People think the Bible talks about the Judgment at the end of it, in revelations but what the bible talks about is the HARVEST.....

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

He does not tell me me things but kind of lets me work them out for myself and logic tells me, it is a harvest and this is spoken of and it is mentioned elsewhere in the Bible as well. What that means for everybody on Earth I don't know but it may not be so pretty????

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think there should be a warning on "giving yourself" to one or any of these entities.

I think there is a clear danger advocating exchanging your own free will for a being of higher intellect that can then basically control you and your mind.

I don't question what you have experienced, I do question your motive for sugar coating reptilians and their agenda/s.

Could some reptilians co-exist with humans on a even playing field? Maybe. Do I trust these reptilians and their ways: no.

They have a lot to prove that they are basically friendly towards our Earth humanity, they do hold major positions of power, and abuse these with care free ease. This should not be forgotten so quickly due to one positive (in your words) experience.

One could suggest that as their days are numbered on Earth, and their methods rapidly failing to secure the "herd", that this type of post/discussion may become more prevalent. Is this a last attempt to stay within the human realm and not fall into the lower dimensions where they will only have their own to contend with?

Be very careful when opening your minds to these mostly pure negative entities is my suggestion.

wZn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No, I can't imagine the harvest would be pretty, and for some reason the Terra Papers, and Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes by Brandon Levon is coming to mind.

MC is a part of feelings. They can be easily manipulated. The history of this planet and the way humans have been treated has not been a pretty picture.
Glandular secretions are also taken by greys and others abducting here. For some reason I associated some my experiences with Orion. I wonder what the link between Orion, Orion's belt and Rigel has to do with the dracos and reptiles living beneath the surface on earth, who I also believe influence, perhaps even replace, some of our leaders? There are nordics associated with this group of greys and possibly reptiles as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

One could suggest that as their days are numbered on Earth, and their methods rapidly failing to secure the "herd", that this type of post/discussion may become more prevalent. Is this a last attempt to stay within the human realm and not fall into the lower dimensions where they will only have their own to contend with?

Be very careful when opening your minds to these mostly pure negative entities is my suggestion.

wZn

I have heard plenty of this talk before but you really have no idea, it is nothing like an even playing field and all you see around you with FEMA camps etc is them preparing for the HARVEST. I feel sure of this and maybe I am wrong but I think not... don't forget all the men in power are working for them and their agenda. Not that they even need it, they are letting them to be kind and not terrify everybody.

You are up against odds that you have no idea about and I see nothing wrong in letting women know if they are dragged off to these camps and underground and taken in by the Draco's, that they will be loved and cared for. Is it not a kind thing to do, to let them feel some reassurance instead of TERROR?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

I got slightly lost but here ya go:

are a couple of dragons breeding

and they lay eggs.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

Maysy , i keep expecting you to say

Ha Ha , just kidding !!

If you gonna be on ATS my friend , this reptile thing can be a stigma

you might not wanna have

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To you perhaps. Then there those on ATS who are chasing truth and making sense out of experiences, and their memories, heart, mind and instinct tell them where to look. And they don't care about sigmas, or skeptics, because that kind of stuff is just MC too!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

wZn

I have heard plenty of this talk before but you really have no idea, it is nothing like an even playing field and all you see around you with FEMA camps etc is them preparing for the HARVEST. I feel sure of this and maybe I am wrong but I think not... don't forget all the men in power are working for them and their agenda. Not that they even need it, they are letting them to be kind and not terrify everybody.

You are up against odds that you have no idea about and I see nothing wrong in letting women know if they are dragged off to these camps and underground and taken in by the Draco's, that they will be loved and cared for. Is it not a kind thing to do, to let them feel some reassurance instead of TERROR?

ya see you kinda lose me on a human level there. Even implying to be submissive to a reptilian is highly disturbing. You can romanticize this all you want - the bottom line is we do not need these bloody lizards telling us what to do. We don't need their "help". They need us. Why else would they have genetically modified man in the 1st place?

I will strongly advocate anyone that even suggests to trust these lizards not to. What have they done for this planet they were imprisoned here on? Nothing good. They have screwed us and the planet, and their days are numbered, and they will try to do anything to prevent what is going to happen anyway.

How do we know you are not mind controlled? You certainly show traits, and your bible quoting is on par with MANY mind controlled victims.

Again - you can make this seem all Disney and charming - but I know and I'm sure others know, this is nothing more than a load of pro- lizard propaganda. You need to do better than that.

edit to ad: Nice touch on the duality thing about FEMA or the lizard outcome.

how about I predict neither - we evolve and rise into the next level of consciousness - and we all know how the lizards would hate that.

wZn

[edit on 25-4-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by Maysy

Maysy , i keep expecting you to say

Ha Ha , just kidding !!

If you gonna be on ATS my friend , this reptile thing can be a stigma

you might not wanna have

Yeah I know and so what do you want me to do.... deny it all now and tell you I was just pulling your leg?

Come on lets get real.... I mean really what do you all think the Illuminati are up to? Just killing everybody off for the hell of it. We make them rich, why do that? Think about it, it doesn't even suit their purpose to kill off tons of hard working productive Americans, who drive the world economy and they have buried that economy on purpose. Give me one good reason why they would choose to round you up and kill off millions of Americans. I mean one reason that is really plausible apart from what I am telling you and what the Bible is telling you?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

ok

you asked

First off, i dont believe a single word you are saying,

2nd, i dont believe what the bible is saying

3rd, the "elites" are stinking rich, this is not about money

4th, you said millions of Americans are killed. When? where? who?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Maysy:

Yes, but think about it. The bible and the Terra Papers, and the Sumerian Tablets all have some things in common. Ets/annanuki, enki/enlil or reptoids.
There still has to be a reason for the harvest, one that benefits them. Because, they're not gods, not even close. This isn't spiritual, and these things are but control. Therefore, it stands to reason that this harvest is merely about securing control as we have gained not only in numbers, but in great heart, mind and spiritual powers. And there are true ets, watching this and other factors. Hopefully this will not be a battle with just us.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Come on lets get real.... I mean really what do you all think the Illuminati are up to? Just killing everybody off for the hell of it. We make them rich, why do that? Think about it, it doesn't even suit their purpose to kill off tons of hard working productive Americans, who drive the world economy and they have buried that economy on purpose. Give me one good reason why they would choose to round you up and kill off millions of Americans. I mean one reason that is really plausible apart from what I am telling you and what the Bible is telling you?

I was under the impression the Illuminati ARE the reptilians - at the very least work for them if they are human?

If the reptilians are so great, why are they always at war?

wZn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Maysy:

Yes, but think about it. The bible and the Terra Papers, and the Sumerian Tablets all have some things in common. Ets/annanuki, enki/enlil or reptoids.
There still has to be a reason for the harvest, one that benefits them. Because, they're not gods, not even close. This isn't spiritual, and these things are but control. Therefore, it stands to reason that this harvest is merely about securing control as we have gained not only in numbers, but in great heart, mind and spiritual powers. And there are true ets, watching this and other factors. Hopefully this will not be a battle with just us.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by mystiq]

Hey I am not denying this and yes it is about control and who is the boss and yes you all have a right to want to get out from under that control...

Good luck with that.

I know Daddy or the Draco's are about control and they use us to breed in, how hard to you think they are going to fight for that control???? I can assure you, bloody hard. I don't see any sighs of any of you being up for this fight. Not even close.... get real, who do you think you are kidding???

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

I know Daddy or the Draco's are about control and they use us to breed in, how hard to you think they are going to fight for that control???? I can assure you, bloody hard. I don't see any sighs of any of you being up for this fight. Not even close.... get real, who do you think you are kidding???

you sound like you can fight them

please tell us what we have to do

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
They're not winning this time. This game is over. We will be free. Wake up from your control, this is not healthy.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
do these reptiles have any special powers to use in conflict?I'm trying to be as polite as i can before I make my mind up on wether this is truly real,or the bible is inspiring you to manifest these dreams..

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

im mad as hell right now

i thought the reptiles were the freindly ones

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Seany]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join