It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

OK Alex can reveal a lot about this to you:

Google Video Link

Now keep in mind this was 1994 - so maybe some things have changed, I believe "we" the "Terrans" are starting to turn the tide - thank the gods

wZn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I just spit all over my monitor laughing..

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Originally posted by Maysy

I know Daddy or the Draco's are about control and they use us to breed in, how hard to you think they are going to fight for that control???? I can assure you, bloody hard. I don't see any sighs of any of you being up for this fight. Not even close.... get real, who do you think you are kidding???

you sound like you can fight them

please tell us what we have to do

Are you kidding me... he had me snookered and mind controlled ages ago, as you realise by now. I am not match for Daddy! He is not dumb enough to have given away inside secrets to me!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by Seany

I just spit all over my monitor laughing..

same!

..and for once I am glad this has gone skunk...

wZn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
do these reptiles have any special powers to use in conflict?I'm trying to be as polite as i can before I make my mind up on wether this is truly real,or the bible is inspiring you to manifest these dreams..

Thanks for tying to be polite I think I might log off and go and hide. Just for the record I was not a bible reader before this and it went on for a year before I started to look in there.... if that is any help!

By the way some of this has been funny, your comments..I mean not in a laughing at you type way but just that some of you are funny.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

so your daddy the reptile scares you

a talking reptile would scare me too

espically 1 named Daddy

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Too funny.

humor is a thing to be loved and cherished

wZn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
New to this site so I gather skunk works means you all think it is a load of #???

Well maybe you are right????.... I was sure the use of the word Daddy would be just toooo much for all to handle.

I guess we will all see who is right and who is wrong. Time will tell, see how the world is after 2012.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Not exactly, all reptilian threads get put in skunk. ATS policy because they're very controversial. But many very good posters start their threads in skunk, and theres some pretty interesting ones there.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

ok seriously now m8

on this site at the moment , there is a writing contest about 2112

why dont you put all this together in a story form and enter it

i only bring this up because in your last post you mention 2112

just a thought

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well duh gee, afer what now, how long has it been? No one here can spot a hoax yet? Badhras, was I wrong? only time will tell.

Edit: for cohesion

[edit on 26-4-2009 by malakiem]

edit: my crappy spelling

[edit on 26-4-2009 by malakiem]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I always thought reptillians bred the old fashioned way. Go to the bar with a few buddies, get a little toasted, find a hot drunk girl, buy her some drinks, and take her back home for a thrill ride. Guess I was wrong. Maybe they should give it a try its way easier then abducting people with your spaceship from lala land.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
hmmm lets see now if i understand this correctly.

the reptilians are kind loving beings who use you for a sexual pet, drug you, erase parts of your memory, use extensive mind control on you, essentialy rape you, forcefully impregnate you with there children, threaten you that no matter where you run he knows where you are, forces you in to submissive behaviour, requires you to call him daddy (which has incestiouse implication considering the sex, as well as twists a word of respect and endearment in to a form of control), farm humanity as a race so that one day there will be a grand harvest of us, states that the male of our species is useless(funny considering that males would be the most likly to fight or show aggressive behavior ), are supposedly more advanced then us (which is funny considering the kind of control freak behaviour you describe is very primitive in nature).

and yet you claim they are loving and nurturing. you also claim that there are no fatal parasites who kill there hosts? well besides the millions of strains of virus which are parasites and can very ofton kill not only there host but those in the area near the patient zero there is also the tape worms whose eggs can travel via the blood stream to the brain and kill the host.

do you not see how this sounds like purposful (and realy not very clever) propaganda and manipulation? look no human with a ounce of self respect let alone a sense of self preservation will allow them selves to be the brainwashed sex slaves of another race simply because they can give you powerful orgasmic feelings.
i mean realy the same can be done with some personal effort and a willing partner.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cowboy18o

by the way when you use the term gay as a form of negative reinforcement you might as well be saying "thats so:black,white,jewish,male,female,ect" its not a term ment to be used in that manner and seems very immature to do so .

everyone :sorry to get off topic i just get annoyed at sterotyping and negative reinforcment.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
OK everybody laugh it up and think what you like but I have been told I am not alone in this experience, at least 15 other woman have been having this exact same experience so either I am nutty in the same way as some others or maybe I am not nutty?

Who would make this up? Or dream it up?

I despise people who attack others who are brave enough to share what has essentially been a very difficult experience. You should all be ashamed of yourselves..... over and out!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

what have we done to be ashamed of? questioning the motives of a anon web poster that says our reptilian "overlords" are loving and kind so its ok to kidnap us, rape us, mind control us, and eventualy harvest us for food? can you realy tell me that what i have just said makes any sense what so ever? so we should be ashamed for what not taking your word for it when your daddy abducts and rapes some one we love that its ok because hes superior to us?

edited for spelling like a drunken monkey

[edit on 4/26/2009 by krill]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy

Who would make this up? Or dream it up?

!

who would dream it up..a very bored person with a vivid imagination..

who would dream it up?..a person who is troubled and or being sexualy miss-treated..I have read of many women who dream up memorys like these to substitute miss-treatment from a loved one..there way of blocking it out..

I'm not saying your any of these,just answering your questions..have you ever been assulted sexualy?I will understand if thats to personal...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I should stop replying and delete the link!

As for having been abused I would not say I have been any more abused than the next girl. Pretty mild if you ask me. The most abuse I have had has been from this Daddy I guess and I have been helpless to do anything about it. I have been told I am suffering from that syndrome that kidnapped people suffer from when they learn to love that person who has kidnapped and abused them as some kind of mind safety thing..... There is only so much the mind can take before it finds ways of sugar coating that and adjusting. I know you are right to insult these Draco's and their methods but I am just the bloody messenger and I am sick of being that.

Don't shoot the messenger!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

i have no problem with the messenger afterall if you kill all the messengers youl stop getting the messages, its the message your touting i have trouble with as well as your defeatist attitude.

i can understand that sensations of the body can be created even when the mind opposes them hence woman who orgasm when raped its uncommen but does happen. but still just because you have resigned your self to what you see as a hopeless situation does not mean that everyone else should follow suit and that at its core is the message your giving "there stronger and better then us so why bother even contemplating resistance".

and frankly that message does more harm then you may realize. if a human who was stronger then you performed the same behaviour you ascribe to your "daddy" to you or some one you loved would you think its ok because he "realy loves you" ?

as for deleting the link thats preety futile as back up copys are allready available.

[edit on 4/26/2009 by krill]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join