It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven People in U.S. hit by Strange New Swine Flu

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Its very interesting to see that its merged between Bird/Swine and now it can be transfered to Humans.

Just keep your windows shut during the critical stage and you'll be fine.
cootelibeau.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This just hit the news...

New possible case of swine flu identified in Texas
© 2009 The Associated Press
April 25, 2009, 2:46PM

Texas health officials say a high school is temporarily closing after a new possible case of swine flu was identified there.

Carrie Williams, a state Department of Health Services spokeswoman in Austin, confirmed Saturday that another student in Guadalupe County near San Antonio is now believed to have the illness.

Williams said lab tests have not confirmed the potential case.

Because of the outbreak, Williams said officials were temporarily closing Byron Steele High School in Cibolo for classes next week.

www.chron.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

What about they close ALL schools in Texas, Arizona and South California next week?

And CLOSE THE BORDER.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by burntheships

What about they close ALL schools in Texas, Arizona and South California next week?

And CLOSE THE BORDER.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

Loss in revenue?
You are exactly right. Just do it while we wait it out - and see what transpires.
Money over lives my friend. Always money over lives .
That's the real epidemic.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think they should! Either this is a hoax...which close attention will prove it out...or IT IS REAL.

They are letting it come in on purpose. Seriously! What are they doing?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Two people in Kansas have it, my boyfriend just shouted down the news to me as he's been watching the tv coverage

also 8 of those 75 kids have it so tests have confirmed. # this is bad isn't it.

[edit on 25/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

just found this news article

it came in 3 mins ago

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Two people in Kansas have it, my boyfriend just shouted down the news to me as he's been watching the tv coverage

also 8 of those 75 kids have it so tests have confirmed. # this is bad isn't it.

just found this news article

it came in 3 mins ago

It's not bad yet. In Mexico, it's bad, but not in the U.S. The thing is, the CDC is now going to look for Swine flu, so chances are, they are going to find it.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Ok it is official...I am scared! I was hoping with everything this would turn out to be like the hoax of 2006, just media hype to make money for some PTB! But it looks real now!

Also I have another Question The CDC has this:

“This is the first time that we’ve seen an avian strain, two swine strains and a human strain,” said Daigle, adding that the virus had influenza strains from European and Asian swine, but not from North American swine.

This would seem to rule out the possibility of Mexico's outbreak coming from thier own swine? Anyone else with me on this?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Various mexicans writing into the BBC, one of them is a DR who says fatalities much higher than what''s being reported and says over 200 is a closer figure

source

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Come on guys. How about putting more zest into your fearmongering senzation toy?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

From your link it appears the Mexican government is taking precautions, Why the hell isn't the U.S. Government?

The Mexican government has issued a special decree clarifying Health Department powers to isolate patients and to inspect homes, incoming travelers and baggage to curb an outbreak of swine flu.

They are inspecting incoming travelers? We should be doing the same darn thing. CLOSE THE BORDER YOU IDIOTS!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Yes maybe we should all start making phone calls to our Reps, and sending e-mails!

Anyone else have a comment on my question about the CDC Statement naming Asian and European Swine ruling our North American Swine?
How did this start then...certainly not with Mexico's swine right?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ummmm...I'm thinking that after the 200,000 + people packed like lemmings in the downtown streets of San Antonio today/tonight to see the end of Fiesta parade tonight that maybe the fearmongering will become MUCH more of a reality?
Many come up from Mexico and make it a family-affair.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander
Come on guys. How about putting more zest into your fearmongering senzation toy?

Yep, people are just so desperate for it to go haywire, just calm down.

what ever happens, panicking will not help any of you.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by stander

Yep, people are just so desperate for it to go haywire, just calm down.

what ever happens, panicking will not help any of you.

Oh come on now...you should see Standers posts on the Mexico thread...
who is he fooling?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
They think the economy is bad now, wait till everyone starts to stay home in fear of contracting the illness. I can't help but think of all those that made fun of us that were concerned about pandemics. I am also oddly amused by the new virus mutation. They were expecting a bird flu pandemic and have been concentrating on that. Then nature went and combined 3 types.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I think that this is not nature! Here is why! Look At This!

Swine Flu Maybe Engineered Bioterrorisim Attack

On 23 rd April 2009 the world began to become aware of a very strange new version of swine flu H1N1 in Mexico with limited cases in Texas and California. By the morning of the 24th of April, we began hear that there were hundreds of sick and 20 or so dead. By late in the day, we have learned that over 1,000 are now reported ill and over 60 are reported dead. There are solid reasons to suspect that this new Mexican Swine Flu is NOT a naturally occurring event but instead is an Advanced Biological Warfare recombination DNA genetically engineered virus.

www.opednews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
off that article Pixie posted the link to -

'Be prepared for uncertainty'
It may be too late to contain the sudden outbreak, warned the CDC, which has stepped up surveillance across the United States. "We are worried," said the CDC's Dr. Anne Schuchat.

“We don’t think we can contain the spread of this virus,” said Schuchat, Interim Deputy Director for Science and Public Health Program. “We are likely to find it in many other places.”

Because cases are spreading in the U.S. and in several sites in Mexico, officials now must work to detect infections and reduce their severity, if possible.

“It’s time to prepare, time to think ahead and to be prepared for some uncertainty,” Schuchat told reporters in a telephone briefing on Saturday. "

Just look at that rhetoric being used. I dont think this is normal fear mongering, I have a bad bad bad feeling about this. hold on to your hats people!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
also, this needs to be looked into further
"NBC News has also learned there are suspected cases in Minnesota and Massachusetts."

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itsblownbackbaby

I just posted this...but want to make sure you all see it!!!

Hold on to your hats it right!
Swine Flu Maybe Engineered Bioterrorisim Attack

On 23 rd April 2009 the world began to become aware of a very strange new version of swine flu H1N1 in Mexico with limited cases in Texas and California. By the morning of the 24th of April, we began hear that there were hundreds of sick and 20 or so dead. By late in the day, we have learned that over 1,000 are now reported ill and over 60 are reported dead. There are solid reasons to suspect that this new Mexican Swine Flu is NOT a naturally occurring event but instead is an Advanced Biological Warfare recombination DNA genetically engineered virus.

www.opednews.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join