It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven People in U.S. hit by Strange New Swine Flu

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wow, on CNN they're saying that 68 people have now died in Mexico. Is this the outbreak that people have been predicting for a while now?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust anything you hear, even people that claim to be experts in the field.

Do your best to quarintine yourself and your children in the next... um forever!!

Poop, and I plan to go visit my friends in California next month

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I haven't had a drink of my favorite poison, Wild Turkey 101, in over 20 years.

Nor have I smoked a cigarette since Dec 31, 2008.

I do hope that if this is truly the end that we will know for sure soon.

I will buy a case of Wild Turkey and a couple of cartons of cigarettes and enjoy old habits I once enjoyed.

In reality, a trip to Home Depot for masks and the grocery store for lots of water is first priority in the morning.

I inherited my Dad's library and have enough wonderful books to keep me sipping, smoking and reading for a long time.

I already have prepared for survival in a sitx so I'm OK there. I just didn't have the cigarettes and Turkey.

The question asked earlier was why are more people dieing in Mexico with the flu than in the USA?

Please understand the situation with poor medical care, lack of medical supplies and the already unhealthy water that is in Mexico.

To work there on missions I had to have several vaccinations, antimalarial treatment and Gama globulin injections before I was turned loose in the jungles of southern Mexico.

At best, conditions away from tourist areas is very poor hygienically in Mexico.

Peace

[edit on 24-4-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ok, this is just the conspiracy theorist in me, but check this out:

Health officials were advising Californians to take precautions and had alerted hospitals across the state to use "extreme infection control" measures.

Chavez said even stronger steps, including monitoring those crossing the border or even quarantines, could be considered depending on the extent or severity of the outbreak.

Could this possibly be a sneaky, covert, politically correct means to finally establish some serious border control? Just a thought.

Here's the article

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ok so as posted above there are 75 kids at St. Frances Prep in Queens who are being monitored after displaying flu like symptons..

this occurred in January

Michael Gruber, 17, a senior at Massapequa High School, went to bed with flulike symptoms after taking a state Regents exam on Wednesday and woke up the next morning feeling very ill. He was taken to the hospital and died Thursday afternoon. LeeAnne Burke, 27, of Bellerose, Queens, a guidance counselor at St. Francis Preparatory High School in Queens, died on Friday.

www.nytimes.com...

I have no knowledge on the subject, so is there any possibility this shows
evidence of the flu mutating to what we have now? Or 2 completely unrelated incidents?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Im not falling for it again. Last time the news was pushing all the flu hype I got the shot ang Gullian barre. I then am one of the 15 percent of those who get gullian barre , who get CIDP, where it relapses the rest of your life.

They can take that needle and stick it up their A** .

[edit on 24-4-2009 by amatrine]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gourlay

I have no knowledge on the subject, so is there any possibility this shows
evidence of the flu mutating to what we have now? Or 2 completely unrelated incidents?

I have been tracking symptoms for the last year and a half -
around the globe - specifically these symptoms -

upper respiratory -
cough
sinus
headache
itchy watery red eyes - (a lot like pink eye - but not pink eye)
pseudo ear infections -
stiff neck

but the biggest symptom and most disturbing symptom is -
the inability to completely get rid of some of these symptoms
once they have made a home in your body.

I think we have a world full of people with these symptoms - already -
in a low grade way - people have become "use to" feeling ill.
I also believe there is a fungal component.

I know of a very large number people who have been sick with sudden onset of "asthma" or "allergies" for the last year and a half. Never having had these symptoms before.

Also persistent cough and unnaturally heavy mucus - for many months at a time.

I think something has been going on for a long time.
I don't think it is a coincidence that we are also seeing these same symptoms in
populations of wildlife. Many of whom are dying off.

I am not saying that we have had the "flu" for the last year -
but we have had something - and it has caused low immune systems in
the population worldwide.
Something is amiss in my opinion.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I live in southern New Mexico about 40 miles north of the border. I will keep you all updated, so far nothing here in Las Cruces.

There are a ton of people who commute from Mexico to here, and El Paso Tx every day. If this thing goes pandemic we will be some of the first in the U.S to see it.

Honestly I'm not scared, but I'm pretty well prepared for this type of situation, just because of awareness, and supplies.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Please do keep us informed of anything you see and good luck!
I'm in Australia so not directly at risk ... yet.
If the case in New York is a match then i'll be alot more concerned.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sounds crazy I know but consider this.

why have all the US cases of Swine flu recovered, and yet the cases of Swine flu in Mexico proven to have such a high mortality rate?

Could it be because the 'Swine flu' in the U.S. is just the regular strain of Influenza found in pigs and the 'Swine flu' in Mexico is the combination of the strains of Influenza B, Pig flu and Avian flu.

CDC has reported these are the same strains of Swine flu. I don't trust them or the WHO for that matter.

I mean could this be the PTB's sick and twisted way of dealing with the border problem and the ever growing population problem? Again just a theory.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

The ethnicity of the victims could also be of use. SARS killed mostly Asians, some Caucasians were infected but the mortality rate was pretty low for non-Asians from what i recall. We know medications react differently in different ethnic groups. There is a difference of around 15% according to some of the studies i've read on the subject. There are certain illnesses that do not affect certain races (sickle cell anemia seems to affect mostly blacks, cystic fibrosis seems to remain in the white population). It stands to reason the virus could be affecting the various ethnic groups in different ways.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Talked to my friend who lives north of queens. Hes in HS and says he didnt notice any sick people at school today. Ill get a location from him and keep you guys updated if anything occurs. If those 75 kids have it, it will be making its rounds in NY pretty soon.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I wonder if this is a mutated version of the bird flu going around, like the one's they have been spreading around the country over the past month... People reporting the removal of avian flu from secret silo's and facilities and transporting them via truckloads all over the country.

I hope its not. For the sake of all of our lives, I hope its not.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ain't you glad they have the FEMA camps to put the infected people into.

Not a one liner

=)

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
I mean could this be the PTB's sick and twisted way of dealing with the border problem and the ever growing population problem? Again just a theory.

I doubt the border problem, but the population probably maybe.

If you're going to kill 90% of the worlds population, do you kill off the best and brightest? Or do you kill off the the ones that are a drain on the system and the planet?

Tough language, I know. I'm just trying to figure this out as the rest of us are.

It just seems logical, those that are dying are the ones with limited access to health care. The poor, the weak, The ones born to limiting circumstances, anyone in a situation where they can't get immediate proper help, will perish.

If this spreads to other third world countries, I suspect you and I will sit at our computers and yell, "OH THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!"

While they die.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Tough language, I know. I'm just trying to figure this out as the rest of us are.

It just seems logical, those that are dying are the ones with limited access to health care. The poor, the weak, The ones born to limiting circumstances, anyone in a situation where they can't get immediate proper help, will perish.

Yes you read my mind...that is what concerns me most about this event...
It seems almost too horrific to put into words...but isn't that the way it always is with TPTB?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Id like you all to look at something very closely. A year ago almost to the day a precog dreamer, like myself, made a post on these boards.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I’m getting into the car, I notice two white cardboard boxes on the dashboard “shelf”(those familiar with the P6 Rover will know what I mean), one box is lettered in black or dark blue “VIRUEX “, the other box is labeled in red, “TAMIFIL”.

Youll notice further down I posted to that thread and also mentioned him starting a pandemic. I dont believe hes had a lot of practice but when you precog dream you jump into other people so to speak.

Youll notice him mentioning California as well. Youll also notice the last post on the thread is mine as well explaining that he might be seeing thru another person.

Tinfoil hats anyone?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So isnt this all interesting ...once again it reminded me of these cards from the game Illuminati ...
This game came out in 1995 ...

Here is the next card that has not happened yet ..

This is Just a snip ...go to link to read the whole thing and see the card (I am not sure how to link an image........

"Epidemic" -- "Disaster! This is an attack to destroy any Place. It does not require an action. Its power is 14. This is not an instant attack. If the attack succeeds, the target is Devastated." The wording of this card -- "not an instant attack" -- seems to imply that the attack will occur silently, with people getting sick at different times well after the attack. This wording seems perilously close to the New World Order Plan. Listen:

"Len: And this report went on to say that the experiment was considered a partial failure because they got a slow-acting virus rather than a fast one. They were allegedly looking for fact acting killers. Robert: Except that quick viruses are, of course, worthless, because they're too easy to defend against. I mean a very fast-acting virus is not any good ... Cold Springs Harbor put out a big thing on MMMV, that is, the 'maximally monstrous malignant virus' ..." [Dr. Leonard Horowitz, "Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola", p. 106]

Dr. Horowitz clearly believes that the Plan calls for a slow-acting virus, one that will begin to kill people at different times after the initial infection.

We encourage you to read NEWS1752 for a complete explanation of the planned use of infectious disease to dramatically reduce global population and the historical fact that vaccinations have already been used to kill tens of millions of people.
www.cuttingedge.org...

Someone on these posts posted something similar to what is said above
And I remembered this game and that card and it said the same thing .

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
California has 'rigorous' flu plan -Schwarzenegger

LOS ANGELES, April 24 (Reuters) - California has made a "rigorous and thorough" response to a new strain of flu that has killed up to 60 people in Mexico and infected eight in the United States, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said on Friday.

California, home to six of the U.S. cases, was coordinating with federal and international health experts on its plan, which includes surveillance of patients with flu-like illness, Schwarzenegger said in a statement.

www.alertnet.org...

The next 72 hours should give us a really good idea where this is going.

I would recommend people visit www.pandemicflu.gov...

I think NIOSH N95 respirator masks might be a wise and cheap investment too.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
AAH! Job security for the CDC. Remember the anthrax scare.... CDC scientist /researcher ...nuff said?

DIRT

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join