It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven People in U.S. hit by Strange New Swine Flu

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pcgeek

he's good in small doses. he goes on n on sometimes and drifts away from the point and its frustrating, but sometimes hes dead on and he definitely knows what hes talking about

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Im just curious about something.
Im trying to digest all of this. There are just so many threads and so much stuff out there to read.....and im a bit overwhelmed with it all.

From what I am reading, some people think that this was purposely done - maybe by our government?

If that was the case, than how come our law enforcement agencies and our military members - especially those with jobs that relate to our national security, have not received any new or special vaccinations?

Wouldn't those people be the first to be vaccinated against some purposeful disease that could kill millions of people?

I have today, spoken to a number of people in the military (who work for our national security) - and they haven't received anything in a long time that could even be considered a "vaccine" against something like this.

I also contacted some of my LE friends, and they said the same thing.

Just something I was thinking about. Still trying to take all this in and wrap my head around it.

[edit on 4/25/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pcgeek

Well for the most part...he seems to uncover a lot of stuff. I am listening right now...sounds like on this subject he is telling the truth.
www.infowars.com...
So far...what he just said about how this virus would work if it is a natural mutation...or if it is an engineered version. In my opinion...sounds like he has done his homework...talking to doctor friends etc.

Some folks think he is a disinfo agent...but at least he will cover what most will never touch!

I like what he is doing letting those in Mexico call first!
Thank You Alex!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Lot of liquids, lot of rest, light nutritious food, tylenol for fever. But how high is your fever and how long have you had it ? You said you've been sick for nine days already, i'd say if you're still sick tomorrow and still running the fever go to the doc and get checked out.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There are so many threads on this. I couldnt even remember which one I posted on.
I had to go look at my post history to find out
Good Lord

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Excellent! thank you for this link...I couldn't get it anywhere else!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

But how high is your fever and how long have you had it ? You said you've been sick for nine days already, i'd say if you're still sick tomorrow and still running the fever go to the doc and get checked out.

Guys, set your pop-up blocker on high, or this discussion maybe over pretty soon.

There is a way to stay immune to the onslaught of the swine flu and to protect your family as well:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6d4023b8e7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I think the finger is being pointed at the government because this thing has so many different strains in it that it seems man made. Most people are just very upset with our government because they don't seem to be doing anything at all to attempt to control this thing. And they waited too long to make this public knowledge.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I think the finger is being pointed at the government because this thing has so many different strains in it that it seems man made. Most people are just very upset with our government because they don't seem to be doing anything at all to attempt to control this thing. And they waited too long to make this public knowledge.

Ok. Well that makes perfect since. I absolutely agree.
Im just not sure Id agree with the government releasing this virus - at least not yet

Even if they didnt "release" it, they are still at fault for allowing the borders to be so open.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ok. I just read this on Drudge. Probably a thread somewhere on this, but I dont know.

Drudge headline: OBAMA GREETED IN MEXICO BY MAN WHO DIED DAYS LATER OF FLU SYMPTOMS...

www.bloomberg.com...
Obama’s Visit

The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

Ah yes, im late to this party!
posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/25/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Alex Jones Video Channel

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones live listen audiobox

www.infowars.com...

Alex Jones Website

www.infowars.com...

Article about the flu outbreak on Alex Jones Web Site

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I'm sure its a cold, I've had enough to know. No worries, I'm home now and in a few plan to knock myself out with a good ole dose of NyQuil.

I need to be better by Monday because I have to hit the road again.

BTW I have my anti-spam software running as well.

You all sure know how to scare a guy though.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
MSNBC reported some of this "Mexicali Blues" in Massachusetts. No other confirm, anyone hear about this?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Because in the end the news will gather around "patient zero". This is usually the one indicator of how the epi/pandemic got started.

Of course we will all be too sick or dead to care or to do anything about it, but like in anything else it is just about the knowing.

Knowing gives you bragging rights. Knowing is no longer a call to action to correct or hold accountable.

We have thrown responsibility out of the window and we have replaced it with complacency.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
why is everyone thinking that the only people who died are the ones reported in msm its stupid, docs have said it is most likely around 10000 to 100000 in mexico city alone or that could be just a disinfo to make people panic. i dont #en know but it seems strange that is like what biden and hilary said and with all the martial law and fema camp # i think the # has hit the fan and the nwo got tired of waiting

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Alright, so there are reports this thing is spreading. Why is it not recognized at important yet. Kansas, California, Texas, New York, Mn. have all got confirmed cases.This is a bit more severe than bad peanut butter.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Im just not sure Id agree with the government releasing this virus - at least not yet

Then this will change your mind pretty quickly as far as who engineered the virus.

Mexico's government said at least 16 people have died of the disease in central Mexico and that it may also have been responsible for 45 other deaths.

The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

Who else could coordinate number 16 to sent message of intention? Who else knows that Obama lives in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? The piggies?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Ok. Thanks for that. It really doesn't change my mind and doesn't really show that our government is behind this.

But keeping an open mind, nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes there are many states in the U.S., confirmed Texas, Kansas,
Possibly New York...but as of this post no deaths are being reported
in the U.S.

There has been between 60-80 deaths reported in Mexico, and some reporting on BBC that doctors are reporting directly to BBC maybe 1000 dead. I have not read any number greater than that.

Alex Jones reporting that if this is an engineered virus, we will soon know by the way it behaves (which is correct).

His opinion, it is 95% chance it is engineered.
He also says, he thinks it is a "dry run" or a pre runner or a beta test.
That is what he is reporting...right now

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Sorry wasn't tryin to sound like an alarmist, just my maternal instinct kickin in i guess

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join