It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many crazy people on ATS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
For all you folks that are getting yourselves all worked up over this thread their is no need to. Its not really meant to judge people as much as to just have a little fun with one another. For example I call myself crazy over and over throughout the thread. Its just finding humor in each other so please dont let your feeling get hurt. God knows you went through enough trauma when the Monkies flew out of your butt.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
well maybe becuz its a forum about conspiracy theories and aliens, and its called 'abovetopsecret'. Did you accidentally come to the wrong forum?

and how do you know that you're not the crazy one? - isnt it a matter of opinion. the majority view isnt always right either. its good that people can express their opinions no matter what they are. you can call people crazy, and they can call you crazy if they want.

for the reason why people dont say many things in every day life - its hard to know who's likely to ridicule you or not. and who may have an open mind or not. people probably figure that on a forum like this, there might be more people who have an open mind that could be interested in what they have to say. and thank god for forums like this, and for freedom of speech.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I'm not getting worked up at all, I see you're just having fun. I'd seriously like to see your answers to those questions though.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
well maybe becuz its a forum about conspiracy theories and aliens, and its called 'abovetopsecret'. Did you accidentally come to the wrong forum?

and how do you know that you're not the crazy one? - isnt it a matter of opinion. the majority view isnt always right either. its good that people can express their opinions no matter what they are. you can call people crazy, and they can call you crazy if they want.

I dont really believe abovetopsecret was really only about conspiracies. I found the site because I was looking for info on above top secret aircraft. So maybe I am at the wrong forum. Darn it.

By the way we are all crazy or we would go outside and play instead of sitting in front of a computer in our free time

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Who cares who is a nutjob on ATS? Can you imagine how boring this site would be without a few nutters?

Everyone needs a break from the world ending tomorrow, or the government having control over every aspect of our existance.

If it wasn't for the nutter posts every now and then, I wouldn't visit ATS, at all!

edit to add:

Oooops, oh, wait, are those the threads you are talking about?

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
ATS has blurred the boundaries regarding what is crazy or not. Ive been crazy before, not a nice place to be and thankfully I became sane again.

I come on here to keep up with the unspoken news and at times to catch up with my friends who are still crazy.

I can imagine that those who lived in the times when the world was believed to be flat had serious doubts about those crazy people who thought it was round !

Lesson....... Only time proves the person a loonatic or a genius.

Im away to read a book about a guy who can walk on water, dies and comes back to life..........whos crazy?

Respects

[edit on 24-4-2009 by captiva, how to spell loonatic ?]

[edit on 24-4-2009 by captiva]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well it looks like he's chickened out of doing the questionaire....
FAIL....
I'll email him see what he says.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ask and you shall receive. Ok before you read this dont get offended. Its just my opinion. It doesnt matter. Just because I may disagree with you doesnt mean I think you are really crazy or stupid or that I hate you. Most of all please dont forget that he created these questions to trap me

A)Nutjob B)Partial Nutjob C)Not Sure D)Partially Sane E) Sane

1. The Apollo space missions were filmed at Disney.
A

2. Disney was/is used as a propaganda tool to brainwash American children.
A

3. Glenn Beck is an honest, hard-working, friend of the common man.
B, C, D I cant make up my mind. I think he is throwing out his view because he thinks his view helps people. I dont think he is trying to make friends.

4. Alex Jones is a wild-eyd, delusional conspiracy theorist.
D

5. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died for your sins.
C. I am a half..ed christian so I kind of believe kind of dont.

6. Flouride is put in toothpaste and water because the government cares about your teeth.
D I dont believe flouride is good for us but i dont think the government thinks they are doing it to make us stupid

7. No other life has visited Earth and all UFOs are secret military craft
E but of course I dont really know for sure.

8. We are all individuated expressions of a supreme, eternal, unknowable power.
C I can go either way on this.

9. The military have developed and used weaponised, chemical laden food in order to make the populace weak, docile and subservient.
A or E. Might they have done this with an enemy populace or as a test on some US citizens? Maybe Do they do this to us everyday on purpose? Probably not.

10. The reptilian species are co-existing with us on Earth.
A

11. 9/11 was carried out by a group of Arabs who live in caves in Afghanistan.
E

12. Zbigniew Brzezinski is a powerful geo-strategist.
C

13. Magic and energy manipulation are useless mumbo-jumbo
E I mean if you mean energy manipulation by means other than related to physics.

15. FEMA is an agency set up to care for the American people in the event of an emergency.
E

16. Alien abductions are a real phenomenen.
A

17. There is life after death
C

18. Drinking your own urine is good for your health
D

19. Eating animal flesh is a neccesary and tasty practice
E This is just my personal belief. Love me some animal flesh

20. A monetary system is essential, this will always be so.
D

21. "They" walk amongst us, and have been doing so for milienia.
A I assume by they you mean some alien or angel or some other whacked out thing
But if by they you mean Monkies then I say E

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I've considered starting a post to just drive up my points like "Cheetos are a NWO conspiracy!!!" or "Don't read this thread unless you want the TRUTH!!!", but I figure there is enough fan fiction on this site without me adding to it. I wouldn't say that most people are legally considered medically insane, but there are a lot of people who take out their daily frustrations by having a little pretend time on the boards.

By the way...the Naked Wizard is a tool of the NWO. Or maybe just a tool.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
FAIL....

You have to be patient
I was filling it out while you were calling me a chicken. I must say you set a nice trap.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
By the way...the Naked Wizard is a tool of the NWO. Or maybe just a tool.

Whatever tool he is its a really small tool

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but you're legally a nutjob now. A van will be round shortly to collect you. Please collect your things and say your goodbyes. And sorry for calling you a chicken, I thought you ignored the questionnaire on purpose.

[edit on 14f20095amFri, 24 Apr 2009 09:13:05 -050005 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

FAIL....

Since I answered them I request you do the right thing and throw your answers out to

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but you're legally a nutjob now. A van will be round shortly to collect you. Please collect your things and say your goodbyes. And sorry for calling you a chicken, I thought you ignored it on purpose.

Oh crap they just pulled up in the Crazy Train. Lol, I figured you went through all the trouble to write them I might as well answer them. I always like to test the traps just to see if they can really catch me

Plus, I figured no matter what I answer at least half the people are going to flip, so it will be fun to watch them flame me.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Since I answered them I request you do the right thing and throw your answers out to

NO WAY!

I'm not going to do some dumb questionnaire. What do you think I am, some sort of nutjob?

[edit on 14f20095amFri, 24 Apr 2009 08:37:22 -050022 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

OMG I love A Clockwork Orange. One of my favorite movies ever. Now everytime I hear "singing in the rain" I want to beat the life out of someone

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
1. The Apollo space missions were filmed at Disney.

A) Nutjob

2. Disney was/is used as a propaganda tool to brainwash American children.

D) Partially Sane

3. Glenn Beck is an honest, hard-working, friend of the common man.

C) Not Sure

4. Alex Jones is a wild-eyd, delusional conspiracy theorist.

B) Partial Nutjob

5. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died for your sins.

A) Nutjob

6. Flouride is put in toothpaste and water because the government cares about your teeth.

A) Nutjob

7. No other life has visited Earth and all UFOs are secret military craft

A) Nutjob

8. We are all individuated expressions of a supreme, eternal, unknowable power.

A) Nutjob

9. The military have developed and used weaponised, chemical laden food in order to make the populace weak, docile and subservient.

C)Not Sure (perhaps not the military)

10. The reptilian species are co-existing with us on Earth.

A)Nutjob

11. 9/11 was carried out by a group of Arabs who live in caves in Afghanistan.

A)Nutjob (don't really like the wording on that question, but i don't believe the official story on 9/11 so i'm saying BS, I.E. nutjob

12. Zbigniew Brzezinski is a powerful geo-strategist.

C)Not Sure

13. Magic and energy manipulation are useless mumbo-jumbo

B)Partial Nutjob (the statement, not the phenomenon)

15. FEMA is an agency set up to care for the American people in the event of an emergency.

B)Partial Nutjob

16. Alien abductions are a real phenomenen.

C)Not Sure

17. There is life after death

C)Not Sure

18. Drinking your own urine is good for your health

Even if it is.... come on man?

19. Eating animal flesh is a neccesary and tasty practice

It's a personal choice man....either way, it's not absolutely necessary.

20. A monetary system is essential, this will always be so.

A)Nutjob

21. "They" walk amongst us, and have been doing so for milienia.

C) Not Sure

[edit on 24/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

NO WAY!
I'm not going to do some dumb questionnaire. What do you think I am, some sort of nutjob?
[edit on 14f20095amFri, 24 Apr 2009 08:37:22 -050022 by HiAliens]

Very funny man....

I just did it too

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Liked your answers blupblup, I don't know why, but it really made me laugh seeing nutjob written so many times.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Cheers mate

And yeah.... something quite fun about nutjob being written a lot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join