It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many crazy people on ATS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You know what would be fun is if we each chose a day to start a thread where every one on here could roast us for our posts.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Oh I forgot to add I really love people who use the term "Sheeple" or its brother "Sheople" as well as the term "your CoinTelPro". I am not even sure what that means. It sounds like I am a pro at using a coin operated telephone, but I havent used one of those for years.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I just ignore those people and I dont give the time of day nor do I feed into their crap. That's what they want and if you leave them alone and dont give them attention they will go away. It's a like a child trying to get attention in any way they can only these are adults, so I chalk it up to immaturity.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There is a fine line between insanity and genius.

That said I would take crazy any day of the week over stupid.

Now I have to ask why are there so many stupid people in the non-ATS "real" world?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Depends on your definition of being insane. Sanity for me, is people that are never right about anything other than normal things, and never being able to think for your self.

Being insane, is a weird one, because i would think that a very big percentage of people have some sort of problem or other, its just they hide it from people.

I seriously doubt anyone who is an adult is what people call sane. Look how many psychos work for the police or government. In normal life what they do, would be classed as being insane for what they do, but they are allowed to do anything they want to anyone they want.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Ha.........LOL, I prefer the lighthouse keeper song myself.

I'm old by the way, saw that movie in the theater when it was first released, however my children love it as well.

My daughter has a cd of all the songs in that movie.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Now, I have more faith in you than to create a cheeto thread! Somehow you strike me as having an IQ over and above some of the other people on this site!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Oh I forgot to add I really love people who use the term "Sheeple" or its brother "Sheople" as well as the term "your CoinTelPro". I am not even sure what that means.

So how can you not like a term/acronym that you don't understand?

Counter Intelligence Program..... It's quicker to write cointelpro that it is all that.

Same as ATS.... instead of abovetopsecret.

Just makes it less to write....

[edit on 24/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

1. The Apollo space missions were filmed at Disney.

False! These were filmed in Burbank California. This is a crazy question everyone knows this!

2. Disney was/is used as a propaganda tool to brainwash American children.

False! Disney is punishment for mom and dads everywhere to force them to see the wisdom in State Child Rearing and controlled breeding!

3. Glenn Beck is an honest, hard-working, friend of the common man.

False! Glen Beck is a sleazy two bit hustler too old to pull a trick will too say anything for another fix!

4. Alex Jones is a wild-eyd, delusional conspiracy theorist.

False! Alex Jones is a CROSS-EYED delusional conspiracy theorist!

5. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died for your sins.

False! Jesus Christ is the Son of Cleopatra and Mark Anthony and super great, great, great Grandfather to Billy Mays super spokesman for such wonder products as Seen on TV!

6. Flouride is put in toothpaste and water because the government cares about your teeth.

False! It tasted horrible as condiments for Hamburgers; everyone expects brushing your teeth to taste lousy!

7. No other life has visited Earth and all UFOs are secret military craft

False! Earth is the known center of the universe! All star maps lead to earth! In part because of Billy Mays and the revolutionary products available here as Seen on TV!

8. We are all individuated expressions of a supreme, eternal, unknowable power.

False! We were bred as slaves to work and buy products pitched by Billy Mays as Seen on TV!

9. The military have developed and used weaponised, chemical laden food in order to make the populace weak, docile and subservient.

False! The military have developed chemical laden food in order to get rid of some of the wonder products purchased by Billy Mays as Seen on TV!

10. The reptilian species are co-existing with us on Earth.

False! They are terrorizing us here on earth and trying to establish dominance as evidence by the Gecko who successfully blocked my route to the micro-wave to reheat my coffee by sitting on the counter in front of it and puffing out his chin in an intimidating mating sign!

11. 9/11 was carried out by a group of Arabs who live in caves in Afghanistan.

False! It was actually carried out by a group of Israelis. In all fairness though that was only because the Israeli’s knew the Arabs were desperately wanted to do so but were torn between blowing up the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon that day and going to Disney World!

12. Zbigniew Brzezinski is a powerful geo-strategist.

False! Billy Mays fired him for writing ineffective infomercials for as Seen on TV!

13. Magic and energy manipulation are useless mumbo-jumbo

False! False! False! This is the main ingredient of most of the stuff that Billy Mays sells as Seen on TV it must be magic because it sure only works for him and not me at home once I buy it!

15. FEMA is an agency set up to care for the American people in the event of an emergency.

False! FEMA is set up to give Presidents a suitable position to appoint boyhood friends who did not, not ever conspire, nor ever befriend anyone who gave said President wedgies!

16. Alien abductions are a real phenomenen.

False! Alien abductions are staged events by frightened and horrified parents looking to get out of Disney Vacations!

17. There is life after death

False! There is death before life!

18. Drinking your own urine is good for your health

False! This will lead to a perverse form of asexuality and get you barred from most fetish clubs!

19. Eating animal flesh is a neccesary and tasty practice

False! Which is why Disney has made so many tasty concoctions with chemicals to sell at their eateries as a consolidation prize to parents having to suffer taking their domineering children there!

20. A monetary system is essential, this will always be so.

False! But ‘poverty’ was the only thing some parents could claim to escape the wrath of their domineering children in order to escape having to take them to Disney!

21. "They" walk amongst us, and have been doing so for milienia.

False! Though it is not Seen on TV; Billy Mays, Roy Disney, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and the Gecko still menacing my kitchen counter and blocking the microwave all have limo’s and drivers!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I havent seen that movie for years. I will have to rent it soon. What is the lighthouse keeper song. You will have to jog my memory.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

God, I love you. If you are a woman will you marry me.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens

Please take this Sanity Questionnaire and post your answers.
Ok.

Post your reaction to the following statements:

Answer either

A)Nutjob B)Partial Nutjob C)Not Sure D)Partially Sane E) Sane
E/Sane...oh you mean the questions below...ok.

1. The Apollo space missions were filmed at Disney.
Trick Question, it was Universal studios. Every nutjob knows that. en.wikipedia.org...(film)

2. Disney was/is used as a propaganda tool to brainwash American children.
There are no children in America, just developing consumers. I plead D partially sane on this one.

3. Glenn Beck is an honest, hard-working, friend of the common man.
Can I trade you a Jeff Beck and well split the difference on C/not sure.

4. Alex Jones is a wild-eyd, delusional conspiracy theorist.
Did some one mention monkeys and butts? E sane.

5. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died for your sins.
Did he? oh that guy, what a trooper. Jesus actually said alot of sane things. Shame it hasn't transfered. I am E on this one, sane. We killed Jesus, killing is a sin. Jesus died for our sins. You know it makes sense.

6. Flouride is put in toothpaste and water because the government cares about your teeth.
No brainer. A. If this statement was true, flouride would be more concentrated in our water around Easter, mmmmmmm chocolate.

7. No other life has visited Earth and all UFOs are secret military craft
We need a new catagory. F= Boring.

8. We are all individuated expressions of a supreme, eternal, unknowable power.
E all the way. Actually this is what E's will do to you.

9. The military have developed and used weaponised, chemical laden food in order to make the populace weak, docile and subservient.
A/nutjob. Mcdonalds is not military. As far as I know.

10. The reptilian species are co-existing with us on Earth.
A and B and possibly D too, and if you are C then look to A, B or D for references whilst totally ignoring E.

11. 9/11 was carried out by a group of Arabs who live in caves in Afghanistan.
Did Batman move his cave to Afghanistan? Oh Arabs, Whn did Arabs move Batman to Afghanistan? A all the way.

12. Zbigniew Brzezinski is a powerful geo-strategist.
E. I have played Risk with this guy, he is good, don't play him unless you are E.

13. Magic and energy manipulation are useless mumbo-jumbo
I'm going to sit in the fence here..C.

15. FEMA is an agency set up to care for the American people in the event of an emergency.
FEMA talks like its E, but acts like an A and B and when questioned why its A and B it answers C.

16. Alien abductions are a real phenomenen.
E, its real alright. Its the actual cause that is argued over. This is E all the way. Whilst explanations attributing cause range from ET to sleep paralysis etc.

17. There is life after death
E, after I die i know life will continue without me. Life after death. E.

18. Drinking your own urine is good for your health
Is this another Government Dental program? A. I get enough serotonin thanks.

19. Eating animal flesh is a neccesary and tasty practice
C.

20. A monetary system is essential, this will always be so.
I'm feeling A on this one but seeing D.

21. "They" walk amongst us, and have been doing so for milienia.
Considering the ambiguity of "they". I'll add E.

Thanks nutjobs
E.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

God, I love you. If you are a woman will you marry me.

I would if I was a woman and still would in Massachussettes and California provided you are...an American Citizen...as I need a Green Card.

I can't get a date anymore with all these darn Gold and Platinum cards since this environmental craze has caught on!

Stupid tree hugging liberals!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I'm flattered. Thank you. I don't really go by IQ, but I do like to believe myself a thinker.

You should know though that Cheetos are a conspiracy...against my attempt to keep my fingers clean.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well if I had a green card you could have mine. Good luck getting one.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Darn we got busted down to bts... Its tough times man, I feel like I am in a depression. Peace ladies and gents.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Billy Mays is only half the story. I just found out that he's in cahoots with the Shamwow guy to provide superior cleaning products to illegal immigrants. This is undeniable evidence that we're being manipulated by the PTB into supporting an open borders policy that takes jobs from hardworking Americans.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm going to start putting "Only Sane People Need Reply" on any thread I start from now on.....

The crazies MUST be stopped.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well, justsomeboreddude, I understand what you feel and mean, but please, just for the record...

Define "Crazy"

What you think is crazy, others might not.
It's depends on a variety of factors, I guess.
Culture, Religion, Upbringing, Influences from people, narcotics, propaganda, etc.

But reading this thread puts a smile on my face...

Knowing there are stranger people than me...

I mean, seriously. "Monkeys flew out of my butt."

You're pretty damn wierd.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think many of us have a right to be crazy because of the idiots in control of government. This clip is from progressive talk show host Rachel Maddow and is about the Swine Flu pandemic. The main part starts at the 3 minute mark on both Democrat and Republican Senators crowing about eliminating money from programs designed for international response of global problems:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

This is why many of us are crazy here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join