It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many crazy people on ATS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_4400

Go meditate so you can learn the secrets that have been Relieved to me.

What an utterly pompous post! Have some consideration of others about where you relieve yourself!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Go meditate so you can learn the secrets that have been Relieved to me.

What an utterly pompous post! Have some consideration of others about where you relieve yourself!

Lol spell check apparently isn't stupid proof.

fixed and thank you for pointing it out.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I pose this to ponder...... In another universe, you are a nutjob as well. People are people with ideas and belief systems. Why do we have to agree?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would like to add for the record that the monkeys did not just fly out of my butt but flew out of my butt on advanced New World Order prototype spacecraft modeled off of the reptilians’.

Normally this would not have been cause for alarm but I heard the monkey captain clearly say to lay in a course for Planet X!

At least I think he said that as I had the flaps down on my tinfoil hat! I normally don’t but it was chilly that day.

Now the thing that really panicked me was the co-monkey answering back saying “Thank G-d, they will know what to do about those heathen evolutionists once we get there”

Are you trying to tell me this kind of thing does not happen to everyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Are you serious. Yes this place is great to expand your way of thinking and send you in a direction you may never of thought of.

This site deals with conspiracy theories. This site deals with topics that could drive you insane. Go talk to people who are not into conspiracy theories and see how they look at you. If you don't believe in the conspiracy you will say dude your crazy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Because normal would be boring. Think of allthe interesting views you'd miss.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I know its been said a few times but I think there are some posters on this site that either....

1. Have multiple UNames

2. Straight disinfo agents jumping from topic to topic

3. Disinfo agents with an agenda to continually manipulate a certain topic

4. Sheep that follow wherever this "herd" is headed

5. People that refuse to think for themselves

Now you can argue these points all you want, but I can think of two topics

a) 9/11

b) economy

where these "opinions" of mine are most prevalent. In these situations, they will either

a) ignore your point, and go around it

b) accumulate followers (sheep) that are easily influenced by the likes of others by stating some meaningless facts or points and try to start a "tide of disinfo"

Case in point... since when did 1/2 the people on the website START WATCHING FOX NEWS SO MUCH?

Not only that, but people are saying that Glenn Beck states the truth??

Gereld Celente
(give me a break....)

I have been on this site since Titor (never signed up till earlier this year) and have seen a lot of "trends"

The list goes on....

[edit on 23-4-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There are two sides to the crazy coin.

You may think I am crazy for believing that 911 was obviously fixed, without a doubt in my head.

Then again, I think you are crazy and blind to dismiss every piece of evidence suggesting planted bombs, and mickey mouse investigations.

Always two sides.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Case in point... since when did 1/2 the people on the website START WATCHING FOX NEWS SO MUCH?

Not only that, but people are saying that Glenn Beck states the truth??

Remember the whole Glenn beck FEMA camp thing.

If not here's what happened

1) Some one calls his radio show asking about FEMA camps.
2) The conspiracy theorist that watch his show told their conspiracy theory friends that Glenn was talking about FEMA camps.
3) Those friends tell Their Friends ETC.
4) An ungodly amount of people start listing to his radio and television show.
5) FOX becomes baffled.
6) FOX tells Glenn to talk about the evils of the government and Revolution.
7) Glenn Kicks up the crazy.
8) Even more Conspiracy theorist watch the show.
9) Stephan Colbert Makes fun of him
10) Colbert's Viewers start watching Glenn.
11) Glenn becomes even crazier.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well...I am looking for the thread that states, "PROOF that monkeys just flew out of my butt" and they have pictures that back it up!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

FINALLY!!!

Look, these people you watch on tv are salesman for jews...

That comment might be ugly at first glance, but not when you really dive into it, sorry to say.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
RE: justsomeboreddude

Yes indeed, not just ATS but all forums tend to devolve to nothing more than a anti-intellectual form of Latrinalia. Although there are many forms of Latrinalia which do possess some artistic qualities, many do not. In essense, this is part and parcel of the concept of free speech.

The First Amendment is often inconvenient. But that is besides the point. Inconvenience does not absolve the government of its obligation to tolerate speech.

Justice Anthony Kennedy

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

George Orwell -Preface to Animal Farm (1945)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I dont think there is one person on this site that believes the entire story of 9/11...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

FINALLY!!!

That comment might be ugly at first glance, but not when you really dive into it, sorry to say.

Please explain.

I was merely saying some conspiracy theorist are incredibly gullible and Glenn Beck is crazy. I wasn't blaming anything on the Jews.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I would like to add for the record that the monkeys did not just fly out of my butt but flew out of my butt on advanced New World Order prototype spacecraft modeled off of the reptilians’.

Normally this would not have been cause for alarm but I heard the monkey captain clearly say to lay in a course for Planet X!

At least I think he said that as I had the flaps down on my tinfoil hat! I normally don’t but it was chilly that day.

Now the thing that really panicked me was the co-monkey answering back saying “Thank G-d, they will know what to do about those heathen evolutionists once we get there”

Thank you so much. This is just what I was looking for when I started this thread. I just busted a gut. I feel bad for you because your mind works a whole lot like mine. I just added you to my friends list.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
I pose this to ponder...... In another universe, you are a nutjob as well. People are people with ideas and belief systems. Why do we have to agree?

Heck I would go as far as to say in this universe I am a nut job too.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by seagrass

Heck I would go as far as to say in this universe I am a nut job too.
I've been accused.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400

FINALLY!!!

Please explain.

Fox news = owned by jew that conveniently is Republican

Obama = not sure if he likes jews/state of isreal

"fox news pre-obama" = world is great, no fanatical glenn beck, no doomsday

"Fox news immediately post obama" = NWO, FEMA CAMPS, Glenn Beck, Fire and Hell, imminent doom

Connect the dots a little bit, and review some past history, and I think this makes for a pretty good thesis

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Great post. Proud to say I know ya'. I just added you to my friends list.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thank you so much. This is just what I was looking for when I started this thread. I just busted a gut. I feel bad for you because your mind works a whole lot like mine.

It works so much like yours I knew you would enjoy and get a kick out of such a response.

Thanks! Laughter it's the best medicine!

I can use it too, this whole ordeal has left me with an empty feeling inside!

[edit on 23/4/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join