It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many crazy people on ATS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't know. ATS is an odd place. for example if you post a thread on how the FBI is following you because you saw a black car on the way to work then you get floods of advice and support. If you post on how you are a time travler from the year 2036 then you are a LEGEND. But if you make a thread on how the NWO and Masons are the most secret society that everyone in the world knows about you are labeled a troll. I use a cyber cafe and i think ATS bans by IP so i can't even post there anymore so i have to create a new account everytime i want to post.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Rad dude]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rad dude

Exactly Rad Dude. The "crazier" the idea with the faintest of proof gets more support than a totally common sense idea like the government cant wipe its own butt how could they possibly be run by a NWO that planned for centuries to mind control us with commercials so they could rule the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Just because people reply to those threads does not mean they believe it to be true. Some people do ask for guidance when something strange happens to them in their lives. I am one to be skeptical of most alien abduction stories, but that does not mean I will not offer my advice or support from someone who makes such a claim.

There is also a scroll button on most computers, so if a subject is not liked, one can move onto the next one.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join