It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you work at Top Secret Facility, how would you get E.T. info. Out?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

On your question about Hollywood scripts, I would not think the government would give them anything. The Hollywood moguls usually come up with some interesting ideas of their own, and they do not need any help.

Does this help for any type of disclosure? I will say no as Hollywood is about CGI and effects. People know it is a story and there are actors on the screen. They may get scared of the on screen aliens, but deep down they know it is fake. The real deal would be too much to handle for many people. Polls may say one thing, but it is hard to predict how they would react.

As for anyone leaking any information to a script writer, I would also say no as the workers would be a small group and security would be able to find a leak.

[edit on 4/30/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

In case you didn't read through this thread, let me remind you that it is not about Roswell, it is about how to get critical info. out of a top secret facility. The T&C's of this site require you to discuss the matter at hand.

Acually, in my origianal post I did and you explained how it had moved beyond that, and that I should follow the direction the thead had taken, which I was more thna happy to do, and now that you are at the losing end of that debate, you want to redirect bac to the OT. Interesting, well since it is your OT and since it is supposed to be how ATS works, that is staying on topic, not switching back and forth when losing a debate, I will concede to that.

As far as the whole Roswell, aside from qoting from the sources I have at hand now that I am home, which is pretty much everything I have stated previously except now I can actually use quotes from the materail as well as book names and pages numbers, there is not much more I can add, so I do not plan on starting up a Roswell thread.

Good day to you sir and try not to support ignorance too much.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
e]

Acually, in my origianal post I did and you explained how it had moved beyond that, and that I should follow the direction the thead had taken, which I was more thna happy to do, and now that you are at the losing end of that debate, you want to redirect bac to the OT. Interesting, well since it is your OT and since it is supposed to be how ATS works, that is staying on topic, not switching back and forth when losing a debate, I will concede to that.

Good day to you sir and try not to support ignorance too much.

Can I be honest with you for a second? The reason I suggested we stay on topic was not because the issue of Roswell was brought up, but because I felt that your argument supporting the Governments Official Report was poorly researched, and barely sourced. I simply lost interest.

Instead of simply letting the facts do the talking you chose to make it a personal battle between you and I. I simply will not sink to that level. You could have used your time and bandwidth wisely by using credible sources for your info. I have provided you with an abundant supply of credible evidence and testimony to support
my views on Roswell.

You have chosen to ignore almost every piece of it, claiming that 'testimony' isn't credible or useful in determining the validity of the Roswell Incident. You use the Roswell Daily Record as the basis for your argument, as if to suggest that everything in print must be true. A person with this kind of belief system simply cannot be debated with. I am so sorry to say this, but THAT, is ignorance defined.

All you have to do is put a little more effort into things when you research them, that way you don't end up looking uninformed. It will save you a lot of strife down the line.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If you wish to continue this personal attack I suggest moving to a U2U, not continuing it a thread as is against ATS forms of conduct.

As far as Roswell goes, I will leave you with this, please re read the quotes you have provided and all other testemony from this incident, I mean realy read them and consider what they state. Then talk to people in the military, past and present, about how military operations were and now are performed in detail. Read the descriptions of the "craft", do they match any current tech even remotely?

As far as the OT, even if there is any ET evidence in any top secret facility, do you realy think they would not be watching every employee like a hawk. Even in Lockheed Martin which is a privitely run corperation, just to get a job, there is extensive screening process because of the government contacts. If this security is in place here just imagine the security at a place you are talking about.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

If you wish to continue this personal attack I suggest moving to a U2U, not continuing it a thread as is against ATS forms of conduct.

Now this should be interesting. Please demonstrate proof or evidence of this 'personal attack' by posting even one quote where I personally insulted you. Your investigational skills can be put to good use.

As far as Roswell goes, I will leave you with this, please re read the quotes you have provided and all other testemony from this incident, I mean realy read them and consider what they state. Then talk to people in the military, past and present, about how military operations were and now are performed in detail. Read the descriptions of the "craft", do they match any current tech even remotely?

The links I provided cover much of this in detail. I have asked you before to show me even one document of where an experimental craft was documented having crashed at near Roswell Air Base before or after July 1947. Given your claims, this should not be a taxing request.

As far as the OT, even if there is any ET evidence in any top secret facility, do you realy think they would not be watching every employee like a hawk. Even in Lockheed Martin which is a privitely run corperation, just to get a job, there is extensive screening process because of the government contacts. If this security is in place here just imagine the security at a place you are talking about.

This portion of our discussion about security at Top level bases has already been discussed at length on this thread and many others. What you are stating is clearly obvious: Top Level Bases have Top Level Security. This does not mean information can't get out. There are some of ex-military/CIA in Ft. Leavenworth right now for selling secrets to foreign enemies.

But I'm not talking about selling military defense secrets. I don't see the ET presence as an issue of National Security. In fact, the Air Force an other Armed Forces have stated publicly that UFO's are not a matter of National Security. Therefore, sharing such secrets is not prosecutable in a court of law.

Leaks probably occur more often than you think.

No system is impenetrable. History has proven this to be so.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by NightVision]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

For me to qote back the personal attack I would have to quote back your entire previous post to which I was referring, it was not a direct attack but an indirect one obvious to anyone that would have read the post.

The links I provided cover much of this in detail. I have asked you before to show me even one document of where an experimental craft was documented having crashed at near Roswell Air Base before or after July 1947. Given your claims, this should not be a taxing request.

I am starting to understand the disconnect between what I write and how you read it, perhaps, I am not being clear enough in what I am writing, but I will try to better here in hopes that you will understand what I am trying to state. I am talking about the roswell incident here the crash of the supposed alien craft(s). The descriptions given by witness at the time did not match an y known craft of the day so of corse they would have seemed alien in design, but revisiting the story with the knowledge of today's aircraft, the descriptions could match several designs that were under top secret developement at the time, the fling wing was developed before this time, but the military had already started making simikar designs in other aircraft that would have been experimental at the time. Is it not even remotly possible that this could have been what the eyewitness say who were describing the craft they saw? I am not talking about craft that crashed before or after this, I am talking only about this specific incident.

As far as the OT, if ET information was kept at the top secret base and was being used for top secret peojects than any leaking of the information could be viewed as a National Security violation.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It is true many people have sold very sensitive information and have gotten away with it for decades. It is possible for people to find a way to leak or sell ET information, but the security can be daunting for them to get away with it.

1. Copiers used for Top Secret documents have security built into them so the government officials can tell what copier was used.

2. Keeping only a handful of people in the know of extraterrestrial secrets would mean a small group of suspects if anything got out. If any of the MJ-12 documents or other associated to them are real, then the agent assigned to the case would have only a few names to investigate.

3. In the cases where the secrets were being leaked, it was known there was a mole selling them for quite a while. Because the group of people who had access to the secrets was quite large, it took a long time to figure out who the mole was. This would not be the case for any ET workers, as the logical thing would be to keep the group at around a dozen.

There is always a way to try to get the information leaked out, but it would be very difficult. Someone could make copies of the information and hide the copies. When they pass away, the copies could be sent to a UFO researcher. That is one way to get out the secret, although the person who does this would not see the fruit of his risk. The family would also be protected as they would not have known the worker had such copies in possession.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

On your question about Hollywood scripts, I would not think the government would give them anything. The Hollywood moguls usually come up with some interesting ideas of their own, and they do not need any help.

I watch films like Close Encounters, Contact, and and E.T., and I can't help but feel that there's bits in those movies that were somehow inspired by real events. Is it just my mind playing tricks with me? I don't know.

I think a really interesting movie could be written about disclosure, and the inner-workings of our black budgets, private military corporations, and compartmentilization based purely on existing testimony. It would be a cool movie, if for nothing else, to expose to the masses how our inner government operates without much oversight.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It is interesting you brought up CE3K. I recently saw that movie again, and it does a good job of keeping it real. I think Mr Spielberg talked with Jacques Vallee to get an idea on what first contact would be like. Or he could of had a military insider tell him a thing or two in confidence.

You could be right that some movies may be influenced by those in the know. On the other hand, Mr Spielberg has always had an interest in UFOs since he was a kid.

If they were able to give information out, they would have to keep out names of places and people.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Here's what I would do:

If I were on the 'inside', and had good quality info. I would find someone like Spielberg (if possible). Then share my story using specific places, people, details, but switch out the names of individuals, and switch one base's name for another, etc., etc.. Details are written down by a 3rd party, so that the info. can't be traced back to the leak source.

This info. 'could' include the detailed descriptions inner and underground structures of our top secret facilities that house ET tech, and/or entities, projects.

The only way to prosecute the 'leaker' in public, if found out, would be to admit that the movie is based in truth. Then again, if the leak is anonymous, not many people would know if he/she went missing. Perhaps a more public route would provide more physical security.

Going public of course presents a risk that individuals on the inside could decide to begin discrediting you in public. You would have to have some leverage ahead of time to cover your bases here.

I feel the key here would be to have enough credible info. and storyline to make a good movie out of, and have minimal, or zero 'Hollywood' interference. If the movie is presented as being 'based on a true story', that gives the audience the option to wonder if they are actually being educated in truth.

My feeling is that any good director would want to have as much accurate and true storyline as possible. IMO, the truest, most accurate details are really what would sell the movie to those that want to 'know the truth', as opposed to sub-plot love stories.

Of course, the rouse it that it's all just a 'coincidence'. After all, it's just a movie. We're just telling a 'story' here, right?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by NightVision]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It would have to be very limited information, and the director could not use any names or locations in the plot.

CE3K used Devil's Tower in Wyoming, but the real location could of been somewhere else, even in another country. I do know he based a character on Jacques Vallee and also had Dr J Allen Hynek in a cameo. He was very accurate in the emotional aspects of seeing a flying saucer and the contact scenario. It may be possible someone contacted him in confidence after seeing that masterful movie of his.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It depends on what evidence you mean. I could probably take a tiny vile of alien DNA and stash it inside my bra.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
It just doesn't work that way.

1) People who get clearances keep their mouth shut. if you have a reputation as a braggart, loudmouth or know it all you will not get a clearance.

2) People would not believe you anyways. Remember this: 1/2 of the population has below average intelligence.

3) the job carries a priviliged lifestyle with it. The fall would be long and the landing painful. imagine losing a $100,000 a year job and ending up in the garden department at Lowes.

those who are on board secure programs are true believers. their personality type does not need whatever drives people to divulge secrets. the rewards and punishments system is designed to reward well and make an example of the punished.

John Walker will spend 23 hours of every day of the rest of his life in a fiberglass cell with a solid door and a glass window. 15 minute shower three times a week, 45 minutes alone on the exercise yard.

the reward system is rather better.

that is very well put!

the truth cant be stolen sometimes....

and best not toget in trouble also..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

I understand the need for security, I truly do. But we're talking ET info. here, not necessarily back-engineering projects. If ET does not exist,then disclosing such info. is not prosecutable by law, no?

Researcher: thank you for your well worded input. Would you care to expand on the story of John Walker? I am not familiar with his plight.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Again, the knowledge of having anything extraterrestrial would be classified. As the events after Roswell indicate, anything extraterrestrial would have the highest classification. That would mean prosecution at a secret court, where the public or press would not be allowed in (or even notified). That is another reason why I do not believe much of what the whistle blowers state, as they would be tried in a classified court without the public's knowledge. The argument that the government would not prosecute because it would acknowledge the secrets does not hold up to scrutiny.

Prison and losing the job/pension would be a good deterrent.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Researcher: thank you for your well worded input. Would you care to expand on the story of John Walker? I am not familiar with his plight.

Plight is not the word I would use. More like just deserts.

John Walker was a crypto guy for the U.S. Navy. He sold Top Secret encryption keys to the Soviets. They could read all of our encrypted documents. He is the primary reason we lost the war in Vietnam.

He got his son and brother to join the military to spy along with him. Son did, daughter refused. But she didn't drop a dime on daddys crimes.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher

John Walker .... is the primary reason we lost the war in Vietnam.

Asked later how he had managed to access so much classified information, Walker said, "KMart has better security than the Navy"

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Researcher

All of the submarines communications had to be changed, and the cost reached the billions of dollars. The Walker family should of been publicly executed for their deeds. There is no way to tell how many lives they caused and pain for the military members' families and survivors.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
As for the secret underground alien bases, I believe they are works of imagination, government disinformation programs and other areas. I do not believe we have any human/alien secret bases. This view is disappointing to many out there who wish such bases exist.

Why would anyone want a hell on earth?

I hope they don't exist. I have no use for their outdated technology nor do I wish to be a perpetual slave to an "elite" reptilian race. Do you realise they plan to wipe out 2/3 of the population soon?

Wise up and be careful what you wish for.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join