It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you work at Top Secret Facility, how would you get E.T. info. Out?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by kidflash2008
As for the secret underground alien bases, I believe they are works of imagination, government disinformation programs and other areas. I do not believe we have any human/alien secret bases. This view is disappointing to many out there who wish such bases exist.

Why would anyone want a hell on earth?

I hope they don't exist. I have no use for their outdated technology nor do I wish to be a perpetual slave to an "elite" reptilian race. Do you realise they plan to wipe out 2/3 of the population soon?

Wise up and be careful what you wish for.

Earth, I have heard such claims before about 'them' wiping out 2/3 of us, but not from verifiable sources. Care to elaborate? And just who is 'they'? Bilderbergs? Secret Govt? Penguins?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I actually agree with you on this. I don't think Area 51 is more than a base for our military Jet Planes. Maybe some secret information. All in all I have heard about places near where I live that are said to be these same things.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

As for the secret underground alien bases, I believe they are works of imagination, government disinformation programs and other areas. I do not believe we have any human/alien secret bases. This view is disappointing to many out there who wish such bases exist.

Why would anyone want a hell on earth?

I hope they don't exist. I have no use for their outdated technology nor do I wish to be a perpetual slave to an "elite" reptilian race. Do you realise they plan to wipe out 2/3 of the population soon?

Wise up and be careful what you wish for.

Earth, I have heard such claims before about 'them' wiping out 2/3 of us, but not from verifiable sources. Care to elaborate? And just who is 'they'? Bilderbergs? Secret Govt? Penguins?

Aliens control illuminati, illuminati controls governments, governments control us. Don't ask for sources because they are hard to come by and definitely unverified.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

There are many authors (including David Icke) who go by the Reptilian theories of the world population being decimated to about 500 million people. There are numerous quotes by people in the Rockefeller foundation who have made such statements about the need to reduce the population of the Earth. Whether they are stating such population reductions because of the planets ecology or if they have real plans to implement them is another story.

The Reptilians and other aliens that are supposed to control the world are either the Illuminati or control the group. There are so many different theories on who is controlling what that one's head will spin in the process of trying to figure out the theories themselves.

I am one who would love to see a shred of evidence to these theories. So far, only some quotes (and many of them out of context) and some YouTube videos of digital glitches to show some anchors are Reptilians have been offered.

Maybe someone on the inside of these hidden groups can find a way to video tape or bring some documents of what the Reptilian or other NWO type groups have. The question now is: How does one join the Illuminati (or such a group), and get far enough in the group to gain the necessary knowledge to get a hold of any concrete evidence?

While I do not believe Reptilians and underground alien bases, I am always open to the idea. Any type of good evidence to point in the right direction is appreciated.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I decided to add a little more information since kidflash gave us a rather decent introduction. Kudos!

See next post

[edit on 27-5-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

There are many authors (including David Icke) who go by the Reptilian theories of the world population being decimated to about 500 million people. There are numerous quotes by people in the Rockefeller foundation who have made such statements about the need to reduce the population of the Earth. Whether they are stating such population reductions because of the planets ecology or if they have real plans to implement them is another story.

A population reduction to save earth is a myth. Yes many countries in africa and asia need some form of population control but killing off 2/3 of the entire global population goes contrary to common sense. Therefore one can only assume sinister motives if indeed this theory is true!

The Reptilians and other aliens that are supposed to control the world are either the Illuminati or control the group. There are so many different theories on who is controlling what that one's head will spin in the process of trying to figure out the theories themselves.

Since we are literally talking about EVERYTHING IMPORTANT it undoubtedly becomes the most complex topic you can possibly think of. When someone solves this mystery in its entirety you might as well call yourself god!

I am one who would love to see a shred of evidence to these theories. So far, only some quotes (and many of them out of context) and some YouTube videos of digital glitches to show some anchors are Reptilians have been offered.

The YouTube videos with the red eyeball glitch are hoaxes purely intended to discredit the reptillian topic and anyone taking it seriously. Unless of course all of us have reptillian dna and we don't know it.

Maybe someone on the inside of these hidden groups can find a way to video tape or bring some documents of what the Reptilian or other NWO type groups have. The question now is: How does one join the Illuminati (or such a group), and get far enough in the group to gain the necessary knowledge to get a hold of any concrete evidence?

I highely doubt anyone can penetrate this group. They have all the money, all the connections and consider themselves royalty. This group makes the NSA look like the boy scouts of america.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
here is a genius idea

cell phone camera!
steal it

see that is why these things dont exist and by things i mean ufos and aliens. if they did any person who blew the cover would be famous. besides that would kill the fun of all the ufo forums when it is proved their fake and made up as a cover for real world experimental airplanes.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

...IF you don't believe in any of this stuff then why are you here? Do you show up at AA meetings passing out shots of Jack Daniels too?

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think Area 51 would be a great place for ET research, there are so many people claiming they know it is not used for such things, no-one is going to give it a second look.

So whilst everyone here is saying that it's Area 52 and such places we should be focusing on, our visitors will be parking their saucers at the newly extended Area 51 site.

A question though, for those who say Area 51 is just another place for the military to park their planes.......how many other bases do you know that has that kind of security?

Even if it's a test and research facility....do other such facilities have that level of security?

CX.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have an idea to get information. Why dont we send a secret opperative in and get their secrets? The opperative could pose as a janitor or a cadet.

Just an idea

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wilt456

The main problem with that idea is people who would work on the projects would get an extensive background check before being offered the job. I am also guessing the workers do their own housecleaning. (I know of a Tech Sergeant in the Air Force who worked on high tech simulators. The TSgts had to do the cleaning of the shops themselves because of the sensitive equipment. I am sure the officers and the high ranking enlisted are not too proud to pick up a mop.)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Has this thread be posted by some one from the cia to see how smart some people might be and to find out if someone can find any gaps in there security protocols.I think not.There is no gaps in there security protocols.When employees leave secret bases and facilities they are monitored all the time where even they might go.One certain blonde woman left the dulce base with intentions of passing certain secret infomation to non-goverment indervivuals but she was stopped at the post.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Has this thread be posted by some one from the cia to see how smart some people might be and to find out if someone can find any gaps in there security protocols.I think not.There is no gaps in there security protocols.When employees leave secret bases and facilities they are monitored all the time where even they might go.One certain blonde woman left the dulce base with intentions of passing certain secret infomation to non-goverment indervivuals but she was stopped at the post.

Good point Gorg, but I have to respectfully disagree an account of the John Walker case mentioned previous in this very thread. As long as there is free will, there will always be 'some' gaps, however small, in govt. security.

See also: Gary McKinnon

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Despite the security protocols, a whole plethora of options exist here.

No...they don't. You obviously aren't familiar with the level of security involved here. Even on projects that are openly known, but still have a lot of secrecy, you couldn't even smuggle out a piece of paper if you wanted to.

My father once described the basic procedure just while working on the Raptor project. It was some years ago, but basically, you came in, stripped down, were inspected, suited up...given your materials which you signed for, turned in the materials when done, and they were all checked off, (no pens, no paper, all was on an e-notepad), you stripped down, were inspected again, then you suited up and left for the day. Keep in mind, this is in addition to normal measures such as IDs, retinal scan, and other detection equipment. He mentioned some other kind of scan (after I mentioned sticking something up the bum).....but I can't recall how it worked....like an X-ray, but not. Besides, all materials are signed out, and back in, so can't have anything missing (or lockdown, full searches of everybody, etc...which he said happened far more often than he liked, just because some numb-nut left a cd in a drive)

The only thing you're taking out of such a facility is what's in your head.

Now, all tech can be thwarted, and I'm sure I can think of just a few ways one "might" be able to do this (microdot camera eyeglasses perhaps?), but no doubt, they have people trying to do it too...just to thwart it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There have been a few that have come out, only to come up missing or commit suicide(ya right). I think that the amount of people that really do know( on the need to know basis) are probably very few to avoid things like this. The government has been keeping secrets for a long time and they are very good at it.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Ex-employess are the goverments worse nightmare.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Overload

You are correct.A lot of suicides are infact murders.The goverment makes it look so good.A lot of missing people are misssing because they have been either killed by angents of the us goverment or kidnaped and placed into one of the many black projects the us goverment is involved with.Once you enter one of the black projects as a genipig.Its a one way ticket.The goverment monitors its employees in sensitive areas more than you relise and each person has there own security level protocol rating depending on what type of work they are doing and what they talk about.This level may change from day to day,week to week,during there working carree.This gives the goverment the oppiturnity to decide who might become a security threat if there employment finished with the goverment.Usualy the most server threat employees wine up comiting suicide,have a car accident,suffereing a stroke or just go missing.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Despite the security protocols, a whole plethora of options exist here.

No...they don't. You obviously aren't familiar with the level of security involved here. Even on projects that are openly known, but still have a lot of secrecy, you couldn't even smuggle out a piece of paper if you wanted to.

The only thing you're taking out of such a facility is what's in your head.

Gazrok, I understand your position on base security with respect to your fathers account, but, if I wasn't familiar with the stringent security protocols in place today, I wouldn't have created this thread. Your frame of thinking is that one would physically take something off of a base? This form of transportation in terms of of physically taking information/materials on one's body from point A to point B would seem outdated in relation to this thread. I mistakenly assumed when I created this thread that we were all past this particular issue. My fault there.

Keep in mind Gary McKinnon hacked into govt. files from his old dial up connection. I can only assume this doesn't take much effort/skill. He will be facing jail time soon.

I would contend that taking information out of a facility with you only in your head is still dangerous. We're talking about ET info. here, not State Missile Installations/Weapons Depots.

I would also contend that a variety of wireless options exist for transmitting information. I cannot prove this, but I have had personal contact w. individual(s) who have corroborated the technology available to change the bio-electric field around a person/object enabling it to pass thru solid matter. Apply this to a few people with the right motivation and you've got some gaps to fill.

Bottom line is, where there's a will, there's a way.

I have more options to present as well.

....One involves a rabbit.....with HUUUGE fangs...(kidding)

[edit on 19-6-2009 by NightVision]

[edit on 19-6-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

There have been many moles and spies throughout the history of our country. It was even believed the Rosenbergs were innocent until Russia opened up their old Soviet files on spies and the Rosenbergs' names were all over the documents as spies for the Soviet Union.

Ames, Walker and many other names come up when doing checks on spies and moles who have gotten away with what they did for decades at a time. You are very correct as it can be done, no matter what types of protocols are set up.

Thank you for your input about your father, Gazrok. It does show how difficult it can be to get out the information. Unfortunately, where there is a dollar to be made, someone will find a way to sell the secrets.

That is why I think any alien secrets are known to a select few. The majority are very high ranking, and top senior officers and senior NCOs are the ones who work on the programs. That alone controls the information and if anything got out it could be traced quite quickly.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Honestly, as a previous poster said, I don't know if it would be possible -at all- to get info out of a top secret facility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join