It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is the worst kind of nonsense. I highly doubt Obama is even aware of this. I was badly mislead by the title to this thread. It should be changed IMO.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by wonderworld

Wonderworld, I don't have as much time as I would like to have on ATS, but I have noticed that several of your posts seem to follow, for the most part, what I tend to believe. I started to think a few years back that the "aliens" were the perfect way for the planet to be decieved and ruled. Don't let the people who view the "aliens" as their god-like saviors get to you. Keep posting. I, for one, am interested in what you say.

I understand what you are kind of saying. However, I must ask you this. If a race of alien beings had such advanced technology to reach this planet and WANTED to rule us, don't you think they could do it without much resistance after they say, wipe out 3 large cities?

Now, I'm not saying that we need to welcome them with open arms either. We need to make damn sure they aren't here for the wrong reasons. However, I am one that tends to lean more towards the 'advanced technology' (super advanced, not what we have) equaling 'advanced community' meaning that they are more likely to be exporers than conquerers.

Because if they aren't then it really won't matter much because the odds are we won't survive long after.

Oh yeah, graduated from Sumner High in 89.

Woo Washington! Federal Way High class of 1983!

Wonderworld - I see you're from WA also. Where about would you be from?

Dariousg - here's where I may get you to think that I am an idiot or something, but I'm not so sure that these "aliens" are from another planet in another star system or anything like that. I think that they may be more "spiritual" or "angelic" in nature. And not the loving, good kind either. Many of the worlds belief systems have prophecies about "evil" ruling a world that willingly gives in to it. What better way than the friendly, magic aliens. The seeds were planted in Washington State in 1947 when pilot Kenneth Arnold reported sighting 9 "disc" like objects near Mount Rainier moving with an erratic motion that was like a "saucer skipped across the water". Hence the term "flying saucer" was born. At first people were scared, but with cute little movies like E.T. and discussion boards such as this, people have been conditioned to believe that these "benevolent aliens" are going to save us from ourselves. People will willingly let them rule humanity. When they perform miraculous wonders and claim that they planted humans here and are our true creators, people will totally believe them. They will tell us that they gave us our stories about God because we were too immature as a species to truly understand, etc. Then comes apostacy or the falling away of the churches and evil wins in the end.

If they just flew in and wiped out a few cities and told us to be ruled by them or die, it is quite possible that many people would have a renewed faith and call out to God for help. They don't want this.

Just tossing out a possibility. I may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

I agree with your views, they are similar to mine. I think others see us all as idiots on this subject. Dont feel alone on that one.

It’s also known that these aliens have mated and have produced humans, rather sub humans. They also have a name.

Yes they will rule humanity but for a specific period of time. The miraculous wonders they perform will deceive the most elite, wisest men on earth.

Since my family member who knows about these aliens is an athiest we often argue. He doesnt believe in spirituality, especially when it comes to aliens. He doesnt agree with my view. He just believes once your dead that's it, game over.

I’m thinking the frequency of these sightings will be around 2010. They will WANT to be seen and shall be it.

It’s kind of weird to think about UFO’s coming out of the closet and hovering around our cities, in plain view for all to see.

They'll probably scare eveyone in to submisison.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
May 31st 2009 and here is the news today “Obama tells the world Aliens do exist.” How do you think that is going to go down with Jo public? Will everyone laugh him out of the white house before he gets a chance to explain himself, bit like how they hounded David Ike of the television when he said he was the second Christ. Or do you think Obama, is going to make a long speech and provide us with pictures and evidence that confirms what he tells us. The real answer here is that this isn’t going to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jackitin

Well since you asked;

He'll prolly have 1 of his lackeys , a science guy talk about abnomalies that been happening, he'll say he just learned of this and felt compelled to tell his fellow americans.

Then Larry King will interview Nick Pope ..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i may be wrong but someone is deleting people comments on these videos & all parts.
About 40 to 100 comments on this & other parts 2-6 x-conference 2009 press
videos.
So, don't be suprise if your comments are deleted when you check back on this video.
The UFO information cover-up is in effect.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jackitin

I agree with Jack. Obama would need to provide some kind of proof. While some consider him the next messiah, having aliens appear on cue is reaching it.

I've seen a number of pints in other threads about how the world would fall apart if disclosure took place. Considering that 53% of the world population have to survive on $2 or less a day, I think they would be more concerned with feeding their families, than Obama having dinner with ALF.

If disclosure were to take place, I would suspect it more likely to lead to an alien false flag.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Obama is a puppet of the New World Order. Your Masters (The underworld) are calling. He's one of them possessed by something more then greed and he has little thought or knowledge as to what he spews forth

Hell, he can't talk about anything without Teleprompters that tell him what to say which are written by others, as he does not have the capacity in his brain to form a coherent sentence!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I would bet that France will disclose before we do. With Obama's but on the line to fix the economy and handle the border drug problems, this sounds like an issue he won't want to touch anytime soon. You never know though.
He might disclose it as a distraction for his ineptitude.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
look its as simple as this.Disclosure will never truthfully come.For those who know that that the nwo runs this planet must realise that in there eyes this kind of information is definetly not for you.The only time you would be given any kind of insite to this information would be for there gain.People argue why havent the government released the so called reverse enginered technology that could benafit us all.BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU DEAD.THEY GOT THERE FIRST AND YOU DONT MATTER.ITS A S SIMPLE AS THAT.THEY BELIEVE THEY OWN THE PLANET AND THEY OWN YOU.The sad fact is these days people will only find something important if its on saturday night tele and it has a public vote.The obsession of celebrity has made man feel inadequate and made them accept that the planet belongs to the vain and rich.All fundimental aspects of humanity have been lost.This is what the global elite have planned and now have.So as I said the only reason you will ever get disclosure will be for the purpose of forwarding the NWO.It will not be the truth beacause thats not yours to have.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weefatget
look its as simple as this.Disclosure will never truthfully come.For those who know that that the nwo runs this planet must realise that in there eyes this kind of information is definetly not for you.The only time you would be given any kind of insite to this information would be for there gain.People argue why havent the government released the so called reverse enginered technology that could benafit us all.BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU DEAD.THEY GOT THERE FIRST AND YOU DONT MATTER.ITS A S SIMPLE AS THAT.THEY BELIEVE THEY OWN THE PLANET AND THEY OWN YOU.The sad fact is these days people will only find something important if its on saturday night tele and it has a public vote.The obsession of celebrity has made man feel inadequate and made them accept that the planet belongs to the vain and rich.All fundimental aspects of humanity have been lost.This is what the global elite have planned and now have.So as I said the only reason you will ever get disclosure will be for the purpose of forwarding the NWO.It will not be the truth beacause thats not yours to have.

well written and well said

My problem lies with the fact I dont believe in the whole NWO thing...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think everyone needs to watch the Obama deception, there will not be any change, and there will certainly not be any disclosure.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'd love to believe it, but it just simply isn't going to happen. Stuff like this gets big every five to ten years and then quietly dies down, before some new "credible" witness comes forward presenting new facts. Said witness usually is in the media for 6 to 8 months before either going clinically insane, or admitting hoax. Dr. Greer is a good example of the former.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm wondering: Is this the first time CNN has carried the press conference?
CNN Also had a link on their front page on the 21st (If it hasn't been linked already) Astronaut says we're not alone

Hollywood has been preparing the public for "ET" for decades, but I find it fascinating that the mainstream media is starting to present the UFO phenomenon in an entirely different light than in the past. Remember, over 30% of the US believes in UFOs right now... It's probably higher than that, and will rise even more if the tv tells the sheeple to believe.

A point to consider: The possibility still exists, that the UFO technology is earth-made. The power elite (Military, Political, Economic) are incredibly jealous of their TOP SECRET technology and knowledge.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

So because Obama claims to favor an open and transparent form of US government (for perhaps the first time in a century or more) this means the White House is going to come clean on ET's?

Obama has already lied (excuse me, "misspoke") about every important claim he has made to date. Barring little green men landing on the White House lawn, there will be no disclosure under this, or any American leadership. It's a pipe dream. Those with power never voluntarily relinquish it, and admitting USA is not the actual center of the universe would require more humility than such men possess.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Oh man disclosure is right around the way. I hardly ever visit ufo/et sites anymore because the most important articles on the subject are in the news. I know some of you might disagree. Honesty about disclosure....

why do you think it would happen?

They want to intermingle with us
provide us with new technology, to save us from global warming
Teach us new ways in medicine, teach us how to live a more healthy lifestyle
Teach us how to take better care of the environment
Help us in space
Take us to their home planet and other planets to educate us

I think they like us, imo, all of the visiting alien races.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Those as much as I would love to see disclosure of aliens,I highly dought it will happen this time around.He may be our prez but he still answers to someone..

and who knows maybe the disclosure you get may not be the one your looking for..As much as I like to beleive were not alone,theres a chance that we are..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I wonder if the "Aliens" are waiting for us to go ahead with some type of public disclosure and are at that time going to start to reveal themselves completely. perhaps they are in cahoots with the government ??? Who really knows but them..

I personally have a gut feeling that something big is very near and it's only the beginning!!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

Hi Dwest and all.

If you want to know how "cahoot" they are in, read :

Alien Mind book.
www.alienmindbook.org...

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dwest
I wonder if the "Aliens" are waiting for us to go ahead with some type of public disclosure and are at that time going to start to reveal themselves completely. perhaps they are in cahoots with the government ??? Who really knows but them..

I personally have a gut feeling that something big is very near and it's only the beginning!!

i feel same way m8. it time

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join