It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What the heck? I just finished listening to the radio interview with Stephen Bassett last month, and his arguments for why disclosure was going to happen this month.

It made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL.

Every one of his claims are literally pulled out of thin air. He takes some particular event and weaves it into some sort of proof for disclosure.

1. He claims that Obama is an acceptable disclosure president for the military industrial complex because he's black and he's smart. What?
  2. He claims that a few of Obama's political appointees have been connected with the UFO issue, namely John Podesta, Hillary Clinton, and Bill Richardson. Therefore it is an administration created solely for disclosure. What?

Those are literally the ONLY REASONS he uses to bolster his claim that disclosure is coming in April or May.

Then, he finished the radio interview by screaming that if the American people don't demand disclosure, we will NEVER get it! Even though he spent the previous hour telling everyone that it was coming this month!

What in the world is he doing? Can anyone explain how he can possibly believe this is evidence for disclosure in May?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wish the US government or PTB actually gave a crap about this and would just disclose whether or not they have been or are in contact with ET life. IT wont happen via this route though.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Theres one thing that haunt's me, and that tips the balance twoards events of the nature of ET's/2012/etc really coming into place.
How obama's face an attitude did a 180 after his first briefing by the DoD, CIA and FBI. He came out of that pail and almost speechless. Somthing went down there way beond global warming or economic collapse.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Honestly, the powers that be will fight tooth and nail to prevent disclosure. If disclosure were to happen, there would be a spiritual revolution, which would completely destroy the current power structures that control our lives.

They don't want that to happen. They want to remain in power and in control. It's just too bad they don't realize that even their own lives would improve as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

OK here is the example, you enter ATS forum and you read "Obama administration may disclose info about UFO's May 31!!!" what you may think reading it just the subject?..ohh goshh is this true?..Obama is going to do the right thing..is this thing official???..of course you think that..for me and many people who are becoming new members on ATS each and every day here...

The you enter and see some youtube video from steve! saying he will disclose stuff if obama and his administration do not disclose by themselves the info on that time period that is not what you expect after reading the subject isnt..so thats its a lie..misleading subjects...

why not put of subject " Steve will dislcose sensitive info if Obama and his administration dont do it by may 31"???? why not this way..this would be consice and not misleading in any way after watching the youtube videos.

see how misleading is the subject..first you think it may be official and come from offical sources..then after reading and seeing the video you just notice its not true..
sorry pal but for me that lowers ATS standars or at least people should learn to post exactly what it is and not make misleading subjects to atract people. just say the truth..is that much to ask?, you want and ask and beg the truth from GOV and from ET's and still people make funny misleading subjects....... ATS from some time now it have lower their standars on topics, i am sorry thats the truth, too many hoaxes and too many misleading topics and subjects.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i love how everyone has an exact time stamp of phenomena to happen. Even if disclosure happens,,,it wont be the full truth. Can't imagine the US to let out any "full truths".

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

He doesn’t have any aliens. He has only seen them and knows about them.

He doesn’t believe in Pleiadeans, since they are spirit related creatures. He also doesn’t believe in God, spirits, demons or any of that.

This is why we argue as to the nature of these entities. He knows a lot though but wont tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
even if they did tell people the full truth, then what?

i dont think people would take it very well. as long as we are fighting each other for stupid religious reasons, keeping stuff like this a secret is probably a good thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSeraphim
Hello people.
I saw this topic and i had to register just for this.
I have been visiting and following this forum for many years.
We have to think about this situation from outside the box.
I cannot say i am not excited about this but danger also lurks in the darkness.
Lets say "disclosure" happens and they spill the beans.
What if this is a false flag operation to trick us.
Think for a second its the perfect reason to unite humanity.
They would just say :Uh well the aliens wants us to dissolve all religions because they are useless and they want us to practice another form of religion for "spiritual growth"
and bang one religion.
Uh well the aliens told us we should have one government because it would eliminate all wars. bang one government
Well they also told us we are at risk of being attacked by other races so we have to unite under one banner and one army.
As you can see we have the reasons to have:One army,one super state,one global currency,one language,one religion.
And these are only a few examples i don't have an entire team or a government budget to think of more cunning ones .
As the article says they call themselves "The controllers" doesn't it sound kinda fishy.
The article also suggests "re-programming" and that kinda sounds bad
I can almost see the scenario:All aboard for the flying saucer express next stop re-programming station please watch your step.

Why would anyone be so interested in helping us i mean we cant even help one another.Sure we as a race are loving and peaceful but animals are the same.
For example we take care of cows because they provide milk and meat for us kinda makes you wonder what we provide for them .
This is just a theory so we will have to wait and see what transpires just remember to keep an open mind and keep the questions coming.
Well leaving the humour aside they could very well be the real deal and have our best interest in mind.
Sorry if i annoyed you with my English.

Yeah, I believe we have already heard this one being set up awhile back. Just like before 911, we heard EXACTLY 10 years to the day,(This video was made on September 11 1991) Bush set up for the New World Order here:

I can only surmise that if disclosure were to happen about aliens and ufo's... it was set up by Reagan here:

One of the major scientists Wernher von Braun, when confronted about the coming of the worlds structure claimed that there would be an alien threat to scare the people into a one world government, but the guy talking to him (forget who that was...hunt it down online) said that Wernher von Braun was laughing because he said there would be no real alien attack, that it would be a hoax of the gov't elites to create the illusion of attack just to get us to give up liberties and bind together as a whole. Just like Reagan suggested.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I don't believe for a second the PTB would disclose any information that jeopardizes their control over a situation - especially when the world is in economic crisis.

But all the recent "pseudo-disclosure" events of the last year (different countries releasing their UFO files, Vatican officially saying it's OK to believe in aliens, etc) makes me wonder though - perhaps some of the PTB are at least quietly acknowledging they ultimately have very little control over the situation.

When the flying saucer craze began in the 40's it was all about deny, deny, deny - do your best to calm the situation while we gather more information behind the scenes.

But now, over the last 10 years especially, it seems sightings have gotten much more presumptuous (Phoenix lights, O'Hare). There's also been a number of high-profile cases where we heard about military or police hopelessly chasing these things (Stephenville, Wales helicopter incident).

Maybe some people upstairs have just begun to accept the fact that disclosure might eventually not be up to them anyway?

Given the choice I'm sure they'd prefer to keep it all under wraps, but maybe they're discretely preparing us just in case someone else decides otherwise...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranswer
even if they did tell people the full truth, then what?

i dont think people would take it very well. as long as we are fighting each other for stupid religious reasons, keeping stuff like this a secret is probably a good thing.

Well then those people having a hard time handeling such info should maybe learn to deal with that reality and renew their thinking. Surely, the whole population of the World(And Galaxy) cannot be expected to be eternally walking on eggshells and living a lie, just because one portion wants it that way.

The Vatican have allready made pressreleases such as "The Extraterrestrial is my Brother" and that the existence of ET's do not contradict the existence of God.
(To me, they are one and the same, though.
)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Energy equals power. I bet you agree on that.
"Alien Technology" equals infinite energy source when compared to ours.

Suppose YOU have that "infinite" energy source, what would you do with it ?
Think about all excessive behavior this would allow ... at any level of the population, even the highest, and probably the highest at first.

It would also totally disrupt our economic system, because it is all based on energy trade.
Coal, Nuclear, Water, Oil, Solar, Wind, whatever, all must be paid for, and without it we can do nothing, zero, zilch, nada.
And with an excess of energy, excessive behavior always occurs, that's human behavior.

Now a huge part of the energy prices/taxes goes to the government.
If the whole world suddenly stops paying the government, what do you think will happen ? How would its own power survive ?

More parts of our economy are subject to "low" energy levels : road infrastructure, railroads, vehicles manufacturing, maintenance, transportation fees and professions, and so on. All this replaced by some energy source allowing levitation for example.

Now i'm not sure about this, but although Mother Earth would surely benefit from the suppression of polluting energy sources, widespread infinite energy in the hand of 10 billion people would ultimately result in global warming, too, simply because using energy produces heat. Correct me if i'm wrong.

But wow. I can't list all the implications this kind of disclosure would bring.
It surely would result in a global chaos for quite a while, until the whole damn system stabilizes itself.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentRunning

They are preparing for an Electric power grid problem and possibly a global balckout.

I dont think we need UFO's to bring down the economy. We've done that ourselves.

Frequent UFO sightings would cause most people to panic, run and hide.

It could be used as a scare tactic.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How can anyone take this seriously? So here we have a government that is about to tell us we have been lied to all along, that ufo’s are infact real and that they are really sorry for all the porkpies they have told us.

Also, I don’t see how finding out that Aliens are real would mess up anyone’s own religion. What has changed since we were told that life is probable on Mars...NOTHING!! And what is so great about finding life on another planet anyway? Do we ever get really excited about finding a new species in our own oceans – NO.

I am still waiting for that clear picture before I believe in this, and if our government does say aliens are real then I will say they are telling lies...lol

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well I guess we will all know May 31st then wont we????? Cause once again I'm sure the 31st will roll around and nothing will happen.....Just like every other time line frame brought up in here...Please

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

This new government is quite different than others. There also seems to be ulterior motive behind the scenes.

This should be exciting. I hope he doesnt make other comments, such the World is bankrupt and the aliens have caused it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Dont hold your breath on this one. The same old song and dance we have seen from all administrations of the past. Before long it will be classified material
I could be wrong and if we are lucky we will see one fall guy, kinda like Madoff. As my friend told me and i am filling you in on this little secret!! Get a big ??? umbrella

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Do you think that they dont disclose information about Alien/UFO's is because they cant answer the questions the public might have if they admit they are real. Maybe our gov't or earth's gov't really dont know as much as we think they know. Yeah they might have reversed engineered some of their crafts, but they dont have all the answers, And really arent sure why they visit us and why their here. If our gov't had contact with them then why do we shoot at them. Aren't we hostile towards them. Other countries tries to shoot them down with fighter jets.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

Maybe this time it will be different, since all other previous scare tactics havent worked to break wall street and main street. They may decide to disclose some things they know.

Obama wants to prove he means CHANGE. I dont think this is quite what we expected.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nobody around here trusts or believes in the government yet when it comes to disclosure, then everyone thinks that the government is the best thing ever created. Just because the government might say something about UFO's you people will believe it???

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join