It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They could have disclosed all of this information years ago. The only reason they have been waiting this long is in order to benefit themselves and trick people into one of their ulterior motives.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It all sounds interesting but I will refrain from holding my breath. The impact of a revelation of this scale cannot be discounted so the thought that this guy somehow "knows" whats going on strikes me as something close to impossible.

Still if it does come true I think many will learn the lesson of "be careful what you wish for."

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Thanks for the link. I wanted to see the entire thing. I only caught the last 10 minutes live.

I wonder if anything will come of this like the many many many.....other times that nothing ever came of it.

Something could be in the works but I won't hold my breath.

Now, here's a thought. What if the reason they have been denying all of this for so long is because ET is already living among us and may have positions of power. Knowing how the human reaction of prejudice and racism is still strong in our society I wouldn't be surprised if they are simply trying to avoid that exposure.

Can you imagine.

Mr. president, "Yes, ETs are real. I am one. God Bless America."
How do you think that would be taken?

Anyway, I'm not saying that Obama is an alien. Just using that as an example. LOL

Back to reality. I really want to see this happen. Not because of the contact issue but more because we may then be able to FORCE them to release the technologies for new power sources and better living.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Yes I do have fun with my smileys and I dont expect that anyone will believe me about what I know.

I find it funny sometimes too.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have have a couple of ideas on my mind. Why do people post this type of treaths?? i mean with misleading subjects on it??? One thing is that some guy from some conference pleadge to make disclosure if not he will show some info (yeah right steve you have all the info..LOL) and treath the entire US goverment on shame if he does not come clean! and other one saying that Obama or his administration will disclose stuff may 31, i am sorry but this lower the standars of ATS.

Second, why people think ET wants disclosure? have somebody ask them if they too want disclosure?? The gov by itself have been very confy on this stage of the game, they do not say anything (yes or no), ET's just show some ships..and thats it, they dont want full disclosure, they do their activities without anyone saying anything, they would not risk that for seom truth that people already know somethings is real. The only way disclosure would be coming is not because some high rank militar oficials one day in a starbucks coffe get there and they didnt have nothing to do and one said " hey folks lets have a disclosure day!! yeah! yepie!", or Obama will just one day will wake up after an ET encounter and say..my God lets open the gov archives of ET's!. NO pals., ai am sorry but that will not happen at least in out lifetime.

What would happen if ET presneces is know to all human beings, let say some day the gov comes out form the closet and spill everything...what would you think it will happen right now this moment on earth. here are a few examples of what would happen:

1 - USA Gov will probably say they know UFO from 50 or more years, they have some technnology from them, but they dont know a heck who they are, why they come from, from where they are, they read and investigate reports of abductions and they cant do nothing to stop them

2 - Arab league woudl probably be scare to death, Allah will manifest, this are the Jinns that Mahoma spoke of, so they will shot down and nuke whatever aircraft from et passes to their airspace.

3 - Sudafrica and African Nations: We welcome our friendly ET neighboords with open arms, You will be accepted if you bring FOOD and some AIDS vaccine or cure for it! thank you.

4- Christian and Latin american nations will probably say they were the angels of the past, let them come and live in harmony with us the rest of our life.

5 - Meanwhile the economic colpase will be happening...

All this at the same time...do you Think ET will just come down and say hey folks whats up?? or Gov will spill the beans about them all the way, this are actual scenarios they have been studied for many years! the World is not prepare for a disclosure (sorry for say that) because there is too much disparity betwen nations (politically, educationally and economic). ET knows this and thats why they only form time to time make their presnece just to let people know there is something more than us aout there, they will not disclose themselves for real any time soon! same for the gov!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Thank you. I honestly didnt expect to find myself on an alien forum but for some reason I am drawn to them.

Even with the tiny bit of info I do have.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
what im wondering is how theyre gonna explain to everyone the incredible technology they have back engineered and the free energy theyve had for years which would have solved many problems if only theyd release it to the public. And then theres the whole global warming issue which theyve been scaring us with which they wouldnt be able to do anymore cause we would have free 100% clean energy. Its way more complicated than just saying aliens exist and this is why i dont think we will ever see full disclosure.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't believe all Aliens are friendly. As far as cattle mutilations go.... I believe our own government gave them permission in exchange for alien technology. One reason why ET's may have an interest in us is because of our nukes. What we do may effect them. The past has proven in the state of Montana they can shut down our nuclear facilities.

My family and I have lived out here near Area 51 for 20 years. Yes, we have had UFO encounters. When the craft are in the plasma or light state they are pretty much harmless. However, when the UFO starts making a low humming sound (extremely irritating to the ears) and turns into the solid metallic state...... that's when they are dangerous to your health. If your too close it will destroy your thyroid. I believe there are some type of Haz Mat laws on the books stating persons are not suppose to touch or even go near a UFO. What are you suppose to do when they fly right in your face?

The one thing about it is...... These craft have been coming here for a long time. If they wanted to destroy us they could have easily done it, at any time.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by wonderworld

Wonderworld, I don't have as much time as I would like to have on ATS, but I have noticed that several of your posts seem to follow, for the most part, what I tend to believe. I started to think a few years back that the "aliens" were the perfect way for the planet to be decieved and ruled. Don't let the people who view the "aliens" as their god-like saviors get to you. Keep posting. I, for one, am interested in what you say.

I understand what you are kind of saying. However, I must ask you this. If a race of alien beings had such advanced technology to reach this planet and WANTED to rule us, don't you think they could do it without much resistance after they say, wipe out 3 large cities?

Now, I'm not saying that we need to welcome them with open arms either. We need to make damn sure they aren't here for the wrong reasons. However, I am one that tends to lean more towards the 'advanced technology' (super advanced, not what we have) equaling 'advanced community' meaning that they are more likely to be exporers than conquerers.

Because if they aren't then it really won't matter much because the odds are we won't survive long after.

Oh yeah, graduated from Sumner High in 89.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
I have have a couple of ideas on my mind. Why do people post this type of treaths?? i mean with misleading subjects on it??? One thing is that some guy from some conference pleadge to make disclosure if not he will show some info (yeah right steve you have all the info..LOL) and treath the entire US goverment on shame if he does not come clean! and other one saying that Obama or his administration will disclose stuff may 31, i am sorry but this lower the standars of ATS.

So let me see if I understand you

Aliens/UFO is one of, if not the top Board on this site

A topic dealing from a UFO CONFERENCE by its adminastrator

The topic of the THREAD dealing with the possibly of Disclosure on this

topic of aliens/ufo's

And you see NO VALUE and think it LOWERS THE STANDARDS of the

ATS site ????????

My Friend , ( T@C) (T@C) (T@C) ...
I DISAGREE

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

exactly what makes you think these aliens are bad to the core? ive heard many mixed things about the greys but came to the conclusion that maybe theyre just misunderstood. If they were bad to the core then wouldnt we be dead by now? or in a giant test tube? Perhaps theyre so much more advanced that we cant comprehend their minds, like they just see their bodies and ours as mere vehicles and understand that our souls live on.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"and other information I'm receiving"...

he forgot to disclose that the "other info" is directed at him from the planet wamboozle, which he picks up via his fillings.

there is nothing here but the most wild speculation, all entirely baseless.

the only thing the gub'ment can disclose is what we already know, because there is nothing else there.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Great point!

Maybe if the truth was known it is the UFO's that are causing global warming and emissions gases.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

mmm

hard to take you seriously m8

can you offer any reasons for your thoughts

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

global warming or "climate change" what the government now like to call it because parts of the world are also getting colder, isnt it to do with sunspot activity and not CO2? i dont see huge exhausts coming out of the backs of these ufo's a pumping fumes into the atmosphere, in fact people like bob lazar who has worked on these vehicles say they are 100% efficient and so doesnt produce a bi product.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don’t have the answer to that. I wish I did. My family member cant talk about it. Not even to his wife or my Grandma.

I only get a tiny clue every now and then. He would never lie to me. He once told a different family member a joke saying “They only come down to feed” I’m not sure if it was, in fact a joke or he was serious.

He only told me that I don’t want to know what they have to say and that they are very bad, they wont be seen unless they want to be seen, things like that.

I ran a recent ATS video across him about some retired guys from area 51 speaking out. No one that works there will say anything. I wonder sometimes what the consequences would be if they did?? It's either a consequence from the government or worse yet by these aliens.

Even the retired guys wont tell. Something must have scared them.

You are right that our minds cant comprehend it. These are beyond super-human with superior knowledge. You are right that they know our souls live on!!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

we have a wild-eyed loon claiming that prez BO or france will reveal to the world that space aliens are here on earth and have been for some time...

and i'm the one who is hard to take seriously?

your post sums up quite a bit about many members on this site, the true believers who reject logic and sense because they want to know what they really think is true so badly...

so, this 'credible' charlatan will have his hand forced 'someday' to divulge the irrefutable evidence he has, and only holds back out of some sense of courtesy for the worlds leaders?

again, i just want to be sure i understand you... it's me who is hard to take seriously?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

in response to your most recent post .. that was well written and you

expressed your opinion, opinions cant be wrong , so yours isn't

But take a look at your first response , cmon, would you take that post seriously

im not looking to argue , you and i see different things differently, thats ok

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well I agree that UFO's are not running off of energy, as we know it, nor do they have exhausts. I was making a weird comparison.

Some would jump to that conclusion if Obama said "We arent alone" I doubt he will because it would result in over a few trillion questions and answers.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

very interesting. Does he have any info on any other species like the pleadians?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join