It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just watched the X-conference, more of the same.......UNTIL the

last 3 minutes of the last tube

Of course , watching it in its entireity is up to you , or just JUMP

ahead to 4:20 in video

Some very interesting things mentioned about Disclosure

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Key words

"I Believe"

"Assessment"

If he truly has sources to defend his claim, then he needs to reveal them so we can know the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mekanic

Sounds like to me, that things are happening (behind the scenes) that we dont

know about. He kinda threatens to tell, and he gave a timeline

HECK

May 31 is not that far off

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I would bet that France will disclose before we do. With Obama's but on the line to fix the economy and handle the border drug problems, this sounds like an issue he won't want to touch anytime soon. You never know though.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I hope that the Obama admin will come clean with what they know about UFO's and ET's. The government can't keep it secret forever. However I'm sure there are some who would.

But...

I'll believe it when I see it.

Like the above poster said, there seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes.

Thanks for sharing the vid.

S+F for you!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This was exciting to watch! Thank you very much for making this awesome post. I agree also that some other nation will beat us to the punch. Just like everything else...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by looneyhd

To be honest , in a 6-7 week time frame

I don't really care who pre-empts who

Lets get this out

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Let's hope this time it happens, and not like a UFO Disclosure of unknown things but rather a confirmation of intelligent alien life

I dont care if the have contacted government already.. It would be kinda wise if they did because that's our culture.. We have always had leaders.

I'm looking forward to go dance in an other planet's nightclub

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It would be nice to have disclosure about the UFO phenomenon. But don't get your hopes too high.

Maybe it is wishful thinking, maybe he is getting the hopes up to put pressure on the administration. However, IMHO, I feel that disclosure would be useless. I feel that whatever they say, there will be some to think that it is not true or that they haven't told us everything.
We are like a bunch of kids ... if they give us an arm ... we will ask for a leg

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wish I could verify the source (remember). But when a reported asked then president-elect Obama what his first question would be on his first day he replied, "Are the aliens real?"

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Obama is a talker, Don't hold your breath about info being released just yet. One of the problems is that the U.S gov have too many secret programs around the Technology that we've been tapping from E.T. This is what has kept us ahead of the pack on the technology front.

When and if they do release a little you'll all be dissapointed. so allow me let you down slowly now...

Oh! here is a few broken bits from the Roswell crash. And in these Glass dishes is dead E.T -Oh i saw that in a movie too! . And yes there has been sightings and thats about all we know. We not sure where they from, we've never had personal contact with them etc etc etc.....And no we not sure if Michael Jackson is a shape shifter...we know he has changed a lot!

Like you expecting a Tour to Deluce! NOT.... never going to happen. NOT unless and if the Monks are correct that they have foreseen the UFO (E.T) coming to save us from ourselves...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh please oh please oh please let it be true this time!

I feel like we have all had this carrot dangled in front of us for a long time, and like a hungry bunny, I keep running towards it, getting my hopes up that I will one day get that carrot.

[edited for fear that someone would decide I hadn't contributed enough]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Alora]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

It really sounds like something is in the works, like he knows something

is going to happen by May 31. Alot of us have been waiting for a long time.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
After watching that vid I actually cant wait for May 31 and see whats going to happen. Seems like theres alot of pressure being put on the government to do this and hope they go through with it.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The US govmnt' don't know anything definitive IMO. They aren't in contact with ET's etc but I think if they disclose anything it will be a collection of files similar to those in the UK. Which may or may not include references to what really happened at Roswell etc.

Just a bunch of eye-witness reports, and a few grainy photos.

Trust me - this 'disclosure' if it happens will bring us no closer to the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
LOL also - I forgot the most obvious point...

As most UFO's are prob US experimental craft - past and present - I doubt they will be willing to give up all the details...

I also think they will be reluctant to go the other way and give plausible explanations for things that actually arn't ET related but have been suspected so.

e.g. If there IS a base at DUCLE, and it IS doing genetic hybriding experiments, but is a US project and nothing to do with ETs, then the US isn't going to put that forward as an explanation as they would be admitting to highly illegal activity.

I doubt we will EVER know the truth as it would cost too many people jobs and freedom.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

Disclosure is like pregnacy, lol

You really can't be a little

Every country that has done some disclosure , does so from the position

of;

This is what we have , in this time frame, of our UFO files.

We realize we haven't been shown ALL the Disclosing Countries have

to show, they were( in my own belief) waiting for the US to give the nod.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Disclosure is like pregnacy, lol

You really can't be a little

Every country that has done some disclosure , does so from the position

of;

This is what we have , in this time frame, of our UFO files.

We realize we haven't been shown ALL the Disclosing Countries have

to show, they were( in my own belief) waiting for the US to give the nod.

But in that sense, am I not right in saying, it will never happen as giving up 'the lot' would involved implicating themselves in illegal activity...

Surely a human/alien pact at Dulce supporting human experimentation - or the fusing of hybrid human/bovine embryos into live cow wombs in southern states across the USA would be unconstitutional?

Where does the constitution stand on aliens? I guess John Adams and co didn't think that far ahead...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Typical Stephen Bassett childish behavior... "I want it, I'm entitled to it and I want it now!"

I think Bassett is bluffing but if he isn't he's gonna do enormous damage to the field (and his own movement) on the short and long run, because his plan is basically to out the insiders who have had or have interest in the subject and even tried to get some answers behind the scenes.

Really? Does this sound like a good plan? Burning the bridges with the only people on the inside who apparently had the interest (and guts) to go asking about this?

Yeah it sucks not knowing the truth, but c'mon Bassett stop acting like a brat.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You could be right, I can't say what will be disclosed, for you saw the same

thing I saw in the vid.

Personally, I dont think we will be given Saucer rides anytime soon.

Even if FULL disclosure is the End Game of Disclosing countries, I think

(again speculating) that it will be spoon fed to us over a Time Frame.

What that Time frame is, and why this seemingly sense of urgency

(may 31 is like 6 weeks away) we will find out soon enough.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join