It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i highly doubt that the US government will disclose much if anything. By doing so, this will negate most religions. Even though as a former Catholic,,,the vatican will find an excuse for them somehwere. Can't stop the money rollin in now!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There are 2 reasons Obama will not admit to aliens. First it would set off panic to non-UFO chasers and secondly these aliens are bad to the core.

I know someone who worked at area 51. I dont mean to say I know a lot and dont mean to scare anyone. Why would he admit it? To warn people?

The frequency of these sightings has increased. They really cant deny them, however they could claim they are top secret NASA for Aerospace craft.

The problem is these sightings are now being seen by the most elite in our society not just average citizens.

They are expected to rapidly increase in the frequency of such sighting. 2010 will be an interesting year.

I find it alarming he will admit to this. I have been told they wont be seen unless they want to be seen. The craft itself, not the aliens.

They evidently want to be seen lately! I think I know the purpose but wont sound like a fruit cake by saying why.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
He was refering to the Rockefella Inititve

A detailed acount that David Rockefella tried to push for disclosure during the Clinton administration. Showing that both Bill and Hillary were involved in
trying to get to the bottom of the UFO phenomenon. The Clinton's were
ultimately denied access. Bill Clinton gave up on the issue fearing that he would end up like J.F.K.

I personally think it will take a big event for the U.S. 2 disclose fully.
If anything they might give us some stuff that most people in the UFO field know of already. I guess that is a start though

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Typical Stephen Bassett childish behavior... "I want it, I'm entitled to it and I want it now!"

Indeed! I didn't even have to watch the video to know it was Bassett. That guy has come out with some real whoppers lately. He reeks of desperation. This is a man who is sliding down that slippery slope very quickly.

In a thread posted here on 19/3/09, Bassett had proclaimed on a radio show that disclosure was coming in 30 Days. Well... needless to say, that say came and went. It appears Bassett needs to keep moving the goal posts to remain relevant.

This new date is just more of the same attention seeking trash he's quickly becoming renowned for. Someone put a muzzle on him... please!

Read the thread here:
Passionate radio interview w/ Stephen Bassett -disclosure in the NEXT 30 DAYS

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I've been browsing this board for about a year and decided to join yesterday because of this topic. I must say this is very exciting being interested in the UFO/ET phenomenon all my life. I really hope that the world's governments..any government, I really don't care which one comes forward with full disclosure. I know this my be wishful thinking and I may a bit naive for getting my hopes up but I can't help being excited about this.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The only way any government is going to fully disclose the issue of ufo's and aliens is if they have no choice. The governments fear a social breakdown due to people's religious fears and the notion that wew were the only ones viewpoint. Mass panic and unrest and fears leading to witch hunts etc would be common place. It would mean the end for most modern civilazations, west and east.

So I take the view that they have no choice. According to the account from the UN meeting on Feb 8th 2009, they are definately coming to the Earth and coming in rather large ships. Not only will they make their presence known but will put these ships over our major cities. faced with this, what choice do they have. The year for this is 2017 so they have little time to get going on fully disclosing what they have kept secret for so long.

The fact that they call themselves the "controllers" and that they will park ships over our cities does not speak of "friendly". It's intimidation like if we put an aircraft carrier on the coast of Iran. It's a show of superrior force.

And they are not the only ones coming. From the increase in UFO activity and abductions that is currently going on, and the fact, that of the craft that is photographed and vidoe taped, it seems they are many different beings and many different vehicles. It's like we are the new Walmart store of the galaxy. Lots of free stuff here. We can't stop them from doing it and so here they come as more and more of them discover we are here.

We will be no defferent than the American Indians and the Incas when the Europeans showed up one day in ships offering friendship.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Ive seen in a few postings in this thread 2 things i would ask you to explain

if you can, or give your opinion on them

People have given the date 2017..

And used the term Controllers..

where does the date (2017) and the term (controllers) come from ?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Seany... 2017 is just a get out of jail free card or face saver for when 2012 fails to happen. It's just a classic moving of the goal posts by disingenuous fear mongers.

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
To all the people who replied to my post about "I told you so"...

See this thing------>
It is used to indicate a remark is meant to be humorous.

Humor: something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing

Are we clear now?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"Controlers"??? I don't like the sound of that.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I cant answer for the poster who brought up 2017. I can give my theory on that date.

I’m not Jewish but have found the Jewish calendar to be extremely accurate, in regard to certain events taking place throughout history. The calendar works on 7 year cycles.

Christian’s are waiting for the second coming, Jews are waiting for the first. Both timelines add up identically.

If it doesn’t happen in 2009-2010 the only other time it could happen would be in 2017.

During this time UFO’s wont be a conspiracy any longer. They are supposed to accompany the NWO dictator and perform many false miracles in the skies, even deceiving the most elite.

There should be swarms of them and most likely being close when he speaks.

There true names are Sepherim - the many. Baal is "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky". Many titles were given to Baal, Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses", Baalbamoth = Lord of the high places, Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly, or, flit. Zebub is a Hebrew verb which means to flit from place to place. This is more properly rendered "Lord of Those Things that Fly".

I''m also curious why the other poster mentioned 2017?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Ive seen in a few postings in this thread 2 things i would ask you to explain

if you can, or give your opinion on them

People have given the date 2017..

And used the term Controllers..

where does the date (2017) and the term (controllers) come from ?

Anyone answer these 2 uestions for me , a few people have given the date and

used the term

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When or if Disclosure happens, I tend to think it would be more appropriate if a country other than the US led the way, since its/our government has been the biggest punkass bully on the block concerning all things of official secrecy for 62 years (since the National "Security" Act). The most "high and mighty" need the most humiliation.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Okay, to be quite honest, I don't think I really want to know the truth. I must admit that it scares the crap out of me.

Man, talk about FINALLY knowing the truth about UFO's, and once we do know for sure, what then? That's the scary part for me... I am talking a total 180!!!

Doesn't this at least a little scare any of you who want disclosure?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I can tell you they are not friendly. Like I said. I have a family member who actually has seen them and worked with them.

We argue constantly but we both agree they are evil. Very bad.

They could be seen to many as controllers.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
the reality is that we will never know the truth ... maybe we can learn part of it ... but WE WILL NEVER LEARN THE TRUTH ...

man, we really dont know whats going down ... if the aliens want to help us, and the governament believe it too, we will know, but, otherwise, we may learn that they exist but we will never know whats going under the table ...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I can tell you they are not friendly. Like I said. I have a family member who actually has seen them and worked with them.

We argue constantly but we both agree they are evil. Very bad.

They could be seen to many as controllers.

I'm going to start reading your posts from now on when I'm having a bad day, lol. You're a riot!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Wonderworld, I don't have as much time as I would like to have on ATS, but I have noticed that several of your posts seem to follow, for the most part, what I tend to believe. I started to think a few years back that the "aliens" were the perfect way for the planet to be decieved and ruled. Don't let the people who view the "aliens" as their god-like saviors get to you. Keep posting. I, for one, am interested in what you say.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stress
i highly doubt that the US government will disclose much if anything. By doing so, this will negate most religions. Even though as a former Catholic,,,the vatican will find an excuse for them somehwere. Can't stop the money rollin in now!

I still don't understand why so many people think the worlds religions would be negated with "alien disclosure". I also am a reformed catholic. I think that the cult of catholocism is all about control and money. But their pope has already come out and said basically that belief in aliens is not against their beliefs. As a Christian (way different beliefs than that of catholics), my faith would be completely unchanged if an alien landed in my yard and offered me a ride.

What would aliens be but another race. We have different races of humans and that hasn't altered the earth's religions.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I see this as a circus - NGO's putting pressure on gov. to disclose and they will - what a coincidence. I see this as preplanned and organisd in a way it looks like governments had no choice, but to disclose.

There is something else behind the scenes going on - prepared fake landing of jesus, krishna or alien threat that will artificially unite the world together against it, so NWO can be implemented.

Very critical I am

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join