It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

It might sound strange but the UFO's will be part of the government.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Well we can dismiss the NWO and simply call it a One world Government.

What's weird is I believe in NWO and dont believe in aliens, as you do. they are different to me.

Weird isnt it? There must be a happy medium somewhere.

I'm sure our global financial crisis will pull the world together, with a strict set of global regulations.

I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news but both Bush and Obama signed their names in blood to assiste Brown, Sarkozy and the rest of
developed world to form a New World Order.

It is fairly new though. some missing links are still needed.

I will start reading the UFO sites more because there is a significance to do so.

So many unrelated threads go hand in hand and most dont even see any correlating Relevance. I find it mind boggling.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You wont find it boggling , you seem to have a good grasp on it already

the only think I will say to you regarding UFO stuff is this:

Make up your own mind, there are a lot of people who will want to

tell you what to think.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Thanks. youve got a point about blogging.

Just as the world cant agree on how to fix this financial crisis I find it highly unlikely they will all agree on a UFO theory.

I wish I could pick my family members brain to get his views on the subject. I get frustrated that I am so damn close to a credible source yet he WONT talk.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Have any of you been to an X-Conference? Well I have and at times I had to question my own sanity. Yes, there were rational speakers like Richard Dolan but many speakers and attendees very obviously off the radar. They hold an event at the National Press Club every year; it's the same thing just the dates and names change. The question I have is how much money do these people make on this and any other conspiracy theory? Is it $5K or $500K+ a year? Someone please enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I CANT BELEIVE, people are still questioning this material! FFS! how are we going to solve anything when most are not on the same page! Please start taking in this material, stop questioning it do your research! Research nikola tesla theres so much material out there its stupid to even question it. I think the goverments do know more and are introducing the subject and surrounding evidences slowly to the general public. Research the power elites (bush, and his dad and grandad)....

Its really starting to piss me off, people need to open there eyes and more importantly people need to relize seeing is not allways beleiving.

Life is stranger than fiction Peeps.!

GREAT POST!! and for me this installment of the national X Confrence IS disclosure in my eyes!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
what bothers me, its so obvious these guys are not telling lies, just look at there body language. Also all the speakers look concerned some what! what concerns me is that when disclosure from officals is given out i can almost bet my life there will be a huge percentage of people that will choose not to beleive. Its so frustrating to watch people that would choose not to listen. Its dumb! and stupid. And thats how we must look to the different races that exist!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The thing that has me thinking now is Kazakhstan is building a place for the UFO/ET's to land. I really thought this was a joke but it is in several news sites and there is a current thread running here. (I will put the links at the end of the post). Bassett made reference to another nation coming forward with this information if the US won't fess up. Hmmm, more and more things seem to be going on all over that keep this issue in the news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.--.com...

Just another thing to consider.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There will be disclosure when Goldman Sachs et al finds a way to make money on the deal not before.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i think there will be disclosure soon because the goverments will have no choice from my research i think that it will become very apparant soon. and it will be impossible to hide. This being the case the goverments best choice will be to disclose the information instead of all the citizins running around like stupid dumb dogs!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Do you think governments have the ultimate control over disclosure or to you think it is Multi National Corporations or a combination of both or what?????

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The ultimate control over disclosure, is owned by the ET's themselves.
If the ET's would want disclosure, there would be very little even the Government could do to stop them.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Good Point

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There's been talk about a disclourse for a while now. It might be possible that come May 31, we will finally get one. However, I still don't believe it will come from Obama.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Multi National Corporation would be needed for this. The united nations seems to of been kicked into form these recent years. And there is not a doubt in my mind what so ever on this subject to what is truth. And i really do urge people to stop throwing this material to the back of their minds at first instance! its almost natural for us humans to laugh it off. WHY? this is the nature of a dumb sitting duck. The evidence is all there and people still choose to ignore! its totally unbeleivable. Not the alien presence the way the majority of people are taking the EVIDENCE'S!

Please note Aliens and UFOS are not a theory its real the quicker we change the stigma from theory to truth the better!

Imagine you get abducted tommorow. You come back tell your story you want support! instead! you get a straight jacket and lots of meds! Wake up

Life really is stranger than fiction,,

and as i stated in a previous post please research Nikola Tesla! and The Bush Family and the Nazi's link.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
may i remind people of this recent event
UFO Canada Disclosure by Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer
www.youtube.com...

WHY!!!!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND!! WHY ARE 99.9 percent of people not listening!!!! WTF is wrong with people

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
www.youtube.com...

WHY!!!!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND!! WHY ARE 99.9 percent of people not listening!!!! WTF is wrong with people

He doesn't know anything more than the public already knows (or has access to).

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
yes we know it. We have access to it im listening now. 99.9 percent of others are choosing to still play dumb to the subject. It will blow over in time right. NO! NOT RIGHT! understand people!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by theflashor
www.youtube.com...

He doesn't know anything more than the public already knows (or has access to).

Or maybe he does. He, if anyone, would be among the ones "in the Know", which in time, probably also will be officialy known.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Or maybe he does. He, if anyone, would be among the ones "in the Know", which in time, probably also will be officialy known.

He has said so himself, that he has not seen or heard anything from the ones "in the know." The so called leaders of government that are in public view are not given access to these sorts of things.

Even United States presidents are denied access.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join