It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought into the discussion, yet.

I didn't read all f the pages....but, many others don't as well....so....

Consider this video from last January....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

Okay, to be quite honest, I don't think I really want to know the truth. I must admit that it scares the crap out of me.

It shouldn't. If anything would put 'the people' on the same sheet of music, it would be disclosure of E.T.'s and UFOs.

I understand there was a fake one in the plans though I don't think that'll be necessary.

But I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Maybe ufo disclosure is part of the new era of "Transparency" and "Responsibility". If the transparency on the economic crisis is any indication of how ufo disclosure is going to go....than I wouldn't expect much...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I read through the posts, and even the link to the UN meeting on 2017. This all sounds to me like this is straight from the "Twilight Zone". Twilight Zone had an episode where the aliens show up, and go to the UN, and insist they are here to help us. If only the world would give up it's weapons etc. They would help end hunger and end wars. When the alien left the UN, he left a book on the table, which no one could read. As the show progresses the aliens do everything they say they would do, and even start flights between their homeworld and earth.....at the very end of the show, they (humans) translate the book, and it is titled "How to cook humans"............

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jnl07142008
I read through the posts, and even the link to the UN meeting on 2017. This all sounds to me like this is straight from the "Twilight Zone". Twilight Zone had an episode where the aliens show up, and go to the UN, and insist they are here to help us. If only the world would give up it's weapons etc. They would help end hunger and end wars. When the alien left the UN, he left a book on the table, which no one could read. As the show progresses the aliens do everything they say they would do, and even start flights between their homeworld and earth.....at the very end of the show, they (humans) translate the book, and it is titled "How to cook humans"............

I can just see the headlines on the new York post

.Don't Cook Me Bro !

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Finally were we all waited for…. Or is this just another maybe. And what if the French going to announce aliens exists does the French have the credentials to persuade the world. Think not! It has to be the US to convince us that these lies are going on to long now.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

great movie weedwhacker... just posted my letter

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When and if they ever disclose an E.T. presence I want to see the E.T.'s standing right beside them and out in the public. Otherwise this is just the same old, same old BS we get every time these conferences happen. Make me a believer! or shut up!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Has it ever occurred to you, that there might be a very legitimate reason to never disclose the ET presence?

link   

Make me a believer! or shut up

All the evidence and witness statments (officials / astranaughts etc) are out there and have been for a long time. its up to you! if you beleive 1000s of different evidences which 90% all match in some way to what the next average joe has said then you should all ready beleive. If 1000s upon 1000s of peoples witness statments and 100s of solid evidences (implants, crop circles etc) are all faked in your eyes and you dont beleive then well your seriously naive! but hey if you dont beleive the truth its up to you!

link   

Originally posted by jnl07142008

Wasn't that from "The Simpsons"? Seems familiar regarding the Twilight Zone, though.

Another scenario quite much worth thought, was an episode from "Outer Limits", where Extraterrestrials have suddenly made contact with Earth and sent out an transmission on the TV-net, with a message that couldn't be understood when heard. Panic sat in and the Government started discussing how to react to these visitors and at the same time, worked on deciffering the message. Later, the Government decided that the visitors had most likely bad intents, was evil and had arrived to wipe everything out, and made the decission to launch their most high-tech warheads towards the ships.

Exactly right after they had launched the warhead, the message was encrypted, and its message revealed. The Extraterrestrials had decided to make contact with the Earthlings in hope of creating bonds and came in Peace. However, if the Earthlings decided to attack, they would be exterminated.

In the last scene, the sky was covered by crafts, and the people having learned about the sent message, sank their heads in despair.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
People have seen this coming for a long time now. And yes regardless of the fact if is there is extra-terrestrials (beings created before us i.e. angels/demons how hard is that to understand?) they are in fact the Nephilim from the Book of Enoch.

And don't stop there.

WAKE-UP.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I really hope he does. I really do. Of course if he says they are here he wont be saying anything that alot of us aren't already sure of.

I hope that if he does, that he goes into specifics, such as , who they are, where they came from, how they got here, what they want, etc...

although that would probably be mandatory info for any kind of disclosure.

I hope he does! The world is more than ready for the truth. Anyone who still believes there will be some kind of world wide riot is fooling themselves. We are ready! Let's get to the disclosure already!

hurry up hurry up! I can't wait!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but I'm personally quite tired of all these disclosure dates.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

I disagree with you. There is a ton of evidence out there but alas, most of it is crap. Such as....

100's if not 1000's of shaky out of focus videos in the night of distant lights.

100's if not 1000's of contradictory eye witness accounts by people that have much to gain from lying and getting a little bit of exposure.

Fuzzy pictures of objects on the moon and Mars that could or could not be rocks or shadows or ancient artifacts. But we have no way of knowing?

That's pretty much it. There is some really compelling evidence out there that makes you say ....whoa! But it's very few and far between and even that evidence is stand alone and not that clear.

Help!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

yes agreed there is more evidence which is pure bs out there. But there is many that just cannot be explained. hang on it can ITS REAL WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

people are to quick to forget the good evidence, and rather would focus on the bull# people display. After all humans are %50 bull#,

[edit on 24-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes, they are Nephilim, found in the King James Version, Genesis 6:4 and NIV as Nephilim in the same verses. They are offspring of the Angelic Beings from Heaven that were placed on Earth and as genesis 6:4 says, "took Daughters of men and married creating giants and men of renown. There are no Space Aliens, but there are supernatural creatures and their offsprings that literally need human DNA to survive. They will show themselves once God removes the hedge of protection he has on the US....Horrific times are ahead. The Illuminati has fooled the Masons, Vatican to create the one world government and the anti-christ soon to come in our world.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Are you serious about your post? How do you know all that? From the bible?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Forgive me if im wrong but isnt that the bloke from that meeting?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What exactly makes any of you people think that 1,......... Obama knows anything about UFO's, 2......... if he didn't know, what makes you think he was told after becoming president, and 3,.......... if they told him, surely they told other presidents,............. why haven't they come forward with what they know?

Cause they know SQUAT! Nor does Obama, and never will he. The president isn't in charge of or government. He's just a mouthpiece, and therefor wouldn't be told anything as important as that. I'm sure there's alot less that ACTUALLY know about the existance of UFO's than you might want to believe.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by BrnBdry]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join