It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by archerpilot

I think it's a Multi National Corporation called the G20 who will decide who and when a disclosure will be made. The choice in Obama would make sense. Who better than a well known celebrity figure that the world marvels over.

Maybe the 31st is really the date. I suspect there is more to it

It would be a double disclosure, includng the answer to why it is being made. I'm thinking the global economy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Did anybody hear Stephen Bassett's breakdown on the Paracast? IMHO the guy is not mentally stable ... Maybe he knows too much, maybe he's just a nutcase. Only time will tell, but I don't hold my breath.

All the best.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I met Steve several times and he seems like someone really dedicated to a cause. Having said that, I don’t know him or the players in the disclosure movement personally so I remain open-minded

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
i think there will be disclosure soon because the goverments will have no choice from my research i think that it will become very apparant soon. and it will be impossible to hide. This being the case the goverments best choice will be to disclose the information instead of all the citizins running around like stupid dumb dogs!

Well didn't they hide the fact that a huge amount of people saw a huge craft hover over Pheonix Arizona? (The Pheonix lights) and didn't they cover up Roswell and the Rendalsham Forest incident? Even make fools of the "Top Brass" that worked there, by telling them they had seen a lighthouse. And back at Roswell it was a weather Balloon...LOL

Now people think they are about to come clean? I don't think so, but you will see that for yourselves when May 31st passes. Or does someone have info that they are about to attack planet earth?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by jackitin]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackitin
Now people think they are about to come clean? I don't think so, but you will see that for yourselves when May 31st passes. Or does someone have info that they are about to attack planet earth?

I cant see viable evidence for that.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I would bet that France will disclose before we do. With Obama's but on the line to fix the economy and handle the border drug problems, this sounds like an issue he won't want to touch anytime soon. You never know though.

It may be used to get our attention off of those things you just mentioned though.

Maybe they have been saving disclosure for a time to distract us from problems in hope of keeping all our attention over the next 3 years on ET's.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
Did anybody hear Stephen Bassett's breakdown on the Paracast? IMHO the guy is not mentally stable ... Maybe he knows too much, maybe he's just a nutcase. Only time will tell, but I don't hold my breath.

All the best.

I heard it, and I came to the same conclusion as you did.

It reminded me of the movie "A Beautiful Mind" where John Nash is taking a bunch of newspapers and magazines and looking for secret coded messages. He's just picking a bunch of random events and trying to find a way to link them to disclosure, when in reality it is just as likely that they have absolutely nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

OOPS wrong post sorry!
I wouldnt be mentally stable either if I was in charge of a mass corruption entity such as Freddie or AIG.

I wouldnt have accepted the job, unless I was Coerced and my arm was twisted behind my back.

I doubt he thought of himself as a failure when he chose to accept a failing miseable company.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Many people in the UFO disclosure community expect complete acceptance of their dogma. For those of us who have never seen a UFO or have never been in a job to witness a cover-up, alien UFO’s remain a belief not a fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
but for those thousands of people that have worked in goverments, Nasa, Space Programs, aliens are very real for them. But hey they all must be telling big FAT lies!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I used to think that the government looked out for the American people. How naive

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Oh please oh please oh please let it be true this time!

I feel like we have all had this carrot dangled in front of us for a long time, and like a hungry bunny, I keep running towards it, getting my hopes up that I will one day get that carrot.

[edited for fear that someone would decide I hadn't contributed enough]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Alora]

the rabbit must first be wise enough to back the carrot up against the wall so that it has no room to move and no choice but be eaten

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Good post mate thats the point im trying to make.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Anyone who has ever worked ther will not talk. Ive about reached the conclusion that it's not the government they fear but the aliens.

Even the retired guys are not allowed to tell their wives, mothers or anyone. I wonder what the consequence is for telling. It must be scary!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The only thing I can see being disclosed is two different things:

-There isn't anything being kept secret on aliens/UFO's.

-They have some information, but still don't know what it is.

I don't think its going to be a full out disclosure. I just can't see any government going, "What, these? Ohhhhh yeah, the UFOs. Ummm, yeah, we've known about them for awhile. Whoops".

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
I hope that the Obama admin will come clean with what they know about UFO's and ET's.
S+F for you!

they probably wont because they don't think we need to know, can't handle it and it would cause civil unrest.

so in the interm... they'll probably slowly divulge information...

until we see fleets of alien ships in our atmosphere...

ready to strike.

then we'll find out.

by then... maybe "they" will be bunkered down somewhere else.

hopefully the military will stick around.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
On a side note, I watched a History Channel program on a supposed newly discovered Nostradamus book that indicated the Roman Catholic Church being discredited and under attack in the near future. I think the disclosure of alien existence and all the questions about a cover-up is the only thing that could accomplish this in the near future. Anyway, something to think about

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by archerpilot
I met Steve several times and he seems like someone really dedicated to a cause. Having said that, I don’t know him or the players in the disclosure movement personally so I remain open-minded

I think the people protesting the loudest are the most scared , I offered up

the part of the Expo I found interesting . Why people are scared it might

happen can only be explained by their own little bubble worlds might

come crashing down.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
He has said so himself, that he has not seen or heard anything from the ones "in the know." The so called leaders of government that are in public view are not given access to these sorts of things.

Even United States presidents are denied access.

this is part of the problem. those involved in these black op programs keep secret. i believe they have all had some element of mind control / splitting that has taken place.

maybe this is why.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

You have me all wrong. My world would not be changed by disclosure and I'm certainly not scared. I don't have a dog in the fight. I'm just an observer offering my views.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join