It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

The A/C couldn't be GWB as there is no peace in the middle east and the temple hasn't been built.
Many people thought George was the Devil himself during his term but the main prophecies didn't occur during his presidency. So as much as people would love to think it is him, it obviously isn't.

Time to move on to Obama and to see what happens with him over the next 4-8 years.

But, as another poster has mentioned, the A/C might not be American at all but from somewhere else. Although how the A/C is supposed to gain this much world power without coming from U.S, which is the world biggest super power at this moment in time, is anyones guess.

I think the A/C will see everything that he does as justified. He is obvioulsy going to be super charismic , preaching peace while promoting war, soul less and cruel. You may think how the world could be duped by a person like this but it has happened before in history. Just think of Hitler. Even western leaders thought he was a great bloke in the beginning.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What does it mean, this "antiChrist"?

Because you do not know who Christ was, how can you know what the anti is?

You refer to a book of scriptures, but what scriptures did Jesus' crowds have available? Can you imagine that perhaps scripture was a burden to them?

I'd say Jesus' knew the scriptures, and yet also knew that they needed to be swept away, not just the codified, written scriptures of his day (Moses' Law) but the oral pettiness and all burdens of a religious nature.

Can't we say that the antichrist existed in Jesus day and its form was completely Sanhedrenic in form? Were they not the anti-Jesus crowd? So then I would say the prophesied future version would probably be the opposite of Jesus, and would increase scripture/law, all for the "protection and advancement of the flock"

...of course the analysis above is my own person thoughts based on Jesus as I see him through the gospel, which must surely be a very special collection of texts, regardless of ones eschatalogical or ontological schema.

However you see Jesus, is going to affect how you view those who came after him. And also how you view his antithesis. Yes, I believe there will be a world play for everyone's ingestion and discussion, like 9/11 or JFK the "Antichrist" moment will be DESIGNED to be discussed ad nasuem, to keep you from listening to Jesus.

I really don't think Jesus came to Earth to be a martyr. It's just not what I think he would have done, so I do not believe it, though I do believe he lived and was god-like, the sun-god, the son-of-god, and all that. So if I say he came in the flesh, but wasn't crucified, am I heretical to the three Abrahamic faiths?

Personally I myself as an American seem to be facing the same question of belief that I think many people are facing: What if I am challenged for my faith in Jesus? So these Christians forge their future-view based on facing an "anti-christ" wave of killing, and they see themselves as potential lambs and martyrs.

Personally my advice to all believers in Jesus is this: Avoid becoming martyrs. Many will be in line to have their heads removed and will say "But I thought the anti-christ was referring to a simple belief system!" ...No, it was something brutal, real, and based on LAW.

Law is scripture is law. Priests (Chiniquy) need lawyers (Lincoln) for priests (Masonists) who are lawyers (propagandists) for priests (world money power).

I think the antichrist will not be against either lawyers or priests. The obvious correlation is that I think Jesus was against such things. Your view of Jesus may vary.

In these situations, I always ask myself WWJD? ..This stands for "What Would Jehu Do?"

wiki/Jehu

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The battle began on NYE somewhere in England.

Liisten to Lo-Fidelity Allstars' 'Kasparov's Revenge', 'Battleflag (Full Version)', 'The All The All', and above all 'Keep On Trippin' On (Where's Johnny? Mix) by Space Monkeys (if you can find it!) to be reassured though ...

'09 is going to be a GOOD year, trust me!

X

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As with everything else in the Bible, visions, works of creativity etc. what is said is methaphorical.

It is happening on a seemingly small scale, but it's effect will be felt on a GRAND scale. This is basic laws of physics, the butterfly effect. And this is what the forces against what it stands for weren't expecting, and why peoople are at the moment (mostly) oblivious to what is going on while they are being distracted (intentionally) by seemingly much more threating events ...

The weapons used against the forces who seek to destroy things that are beautiful and Godly, will be man's creations themselves. Because those creations are the voice of God.

Whether they be in the form of music, art, film or technology.

As the days go by, more and more people will see clearly except those whose eyes are clouded by hate and self-loathing.

It's time to 'launder your karma' as the Lo-Fidelity Allstars once said ...

Good times are ahead, except for those who did not stay true.

Keep the faith.

X

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is genuinely NOTHING to fear now, because the battle has been won and the war is actually just the clean-up operation ...

Love genuinely does conquer ALL, and creativity is (mostly) an expression of love.

Someone who hates is only half the person of someone who loves, because they will never find their other. And therefore are no match for people who have love and music on their side ...

And this is why we have felt compelled to make music since day 1, even if that was just banging rocks together.

Music is the beat of life, an expression of the soul, and as technology (another of man's creations) has advanced so the sheer POWER of that music has grown stronger and stronger. The more powerful the message is conveyed, the more people will listen. The subsconcious is a VERY powerful thing.

The eyes are the window to the soul, but music, art, etc. are an expression of that soul.

And the internet now lets people express and share that love on a scale that is simply impossible to quash, if it is harness in the correct way ...

And harness in the correct way it already is, but you aint seen NOTHING yet!

X

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread by the way, reading and digesting it helped me clarify a few things in a period of great upheaval in not only my life but also the people I care(d) about ...

Again, the power of the internet and the new found freedom to share thoughts, inspiration and art. In all its forms.

=)

[edit on 2/1/09 by Rumblefish]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Apologies for any typing/spelling/gramatical errors, my brain is still a bit confuzzled from everything I have been through (and been PUT through) the last few months ...

We are only Human After All (Daft Punk
)

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And to answer this thread, no he doesn't know.

Yet.

But I, and others, now know who HE is. And so can protect the people, and things, that matter.

I would agree that the Antichrist is a spirit, and is 'possessing' people making their actions irrational, confusing and changable from one day to the next.

Confusion has been his greatest tool against those who try to hold on to what they believed. The last few months especially.

This confusion has now subsided though, amongst all the people I care about, and the reverse now seems to be happening.

The confusion in them is growing stronger by the way, and they are being humbled for their actions in the hope that they open there eyes and hearts and admit their faults and hurt they have caused in others.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There are lots of Antichrists, and they find their opposites like a magnet.

Again, basic physics. Opposites attract.

They are of varying strengths, and weaken quite easily when forced to confront their failings.

However one seems to VERY hard to turn, but he does not realise who he is. Nor do I think he will be a position by the time he does to do the damage he will want to cause. He is one VERY hateful person.

But how it will all pan out, I honestly don't know. I will just stick to what I hold to be true, which is what my dad taught me from as early as I remember.

You don't need 10 commandments, you don't need a book of rules, you just need to live by a single sentence:

"Treat people as you'd want to be treated"

But for some reason, 99% of people don't have the courage to leave themselves vulnerable by adhering to this rule.

The ones who have, or do, will be RICHLY rewarded. And it shall be on Earth, and it will be very soon.

And those riches (and not in a selfish way, in the sense of being able to express themselves and FLY) will grow stronger year on year ...

Creativity is a gift, those who can't create are jealous of those who can, and attempt to tear them down.

2009 is when the gifted people SHINE, and shine so BRIGHTLY that darkness in the methaphorical sense begins to retreat.

To all the people who shine, take care and God bless, this is your time =)

X

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There is still one thing confusing me though, which you lot may be able to help with:

There is someone currently defiling my 'temple' as it were, spreading lies, hurting me and the ones I care about, living a life of sin etc., hates his mother (who passed away several years ago, around the same date as my dad did) and trying to take my place, but he is not Jewish.

There is one who is equally (if not more hateful) etc. who just cannot be reasoned with no matter how many attempts I made, tries to start fights with me constantly etc. and generally seems to hate my very existance.

He IS Jewish though, and 9 years younger than the other.

So are they just ALL antichrists, possessed by the spirit, or is one of them more dangerous than the others?

For some reason I am VERY wary of the younger one, and he has an effect on me like no other ...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What I've basically concluded today, is I'm here to protect a friend of the younger one. Who is VERY special and gifted.

And the older one is hear to protect the younger one.

And they BOTH want to harm me and the people I'm protecting.

How would this relate to scripture though? As I'm no expert on that ...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Actually, correction:

There are TWO who are Jewish involved, the other is equally as impossible to reason with as the younger one.

And HE would stand to gain EVERYTHING if there was a weaker one in charge of the 'Temple', and he is the former promoter of this temple ...

I think I've nearly got all the pieces of the jigsaw in place now.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumblefish
Actually, correction:

There are TWO who are Jewish involved, the other is equally as impossible to reason with as the younger one.

And HE would stand to gain EVERYTHING if there was a weaker one in charge of the 'Temple', and he is the former promoter of this temple ...

I think I've nearly got all the pieces of the jigsaw in place now.

your not cryptically suggesting they are the maitreya & bloom are you?

hint... look up how to re-size your 'Rumblefish image, instead of just having the end of it's tail showing... ok

it took you 4 posts to finally get to the 7:39 entry saying

...no he doesn't know

it took you 4 later posts to get cryptic again...

? any significance ?

for the thread,

the A-C, has no care or concern that the world of religious fantasy world believers could classify him/her as an anti-christ.
He/she does not regard the ideology of Christians... the end-time world charismatic world leader is a sensible and rational mind...not given to wild imaginations and god-become-man magical stories.

after all, religion is the opiate for the masses, and the AC is practical and operates thru logic and programs and realistic analytical thought...not emotion and faith...
believers, whether Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or any other have thrown out the thought that mankind is his own master...
to accept servitude and all out obiedence to some otherworldly and spiritual force given an anthrophomorphic form and nature...A 'God',Christ, Holy Spirit trinity bundled into one package

the man the group of endtme zealots call the A-C is
Nietzsche's
'superman', a personnification of the master race ideal...

[edit on 2-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm not being cryptic at all, I am a programmer, a logical person seeking logical answers.

That's why all that is happening (and has been over several months) is so confusing.

My knowledge of the scriptures is VERY limited, as despite being baptised and going to church every week as a child, I stopped going until very recently when all this Donnie Darko style stuff started happening.

The confusion has lessened considerably, but there are still a few holes in the theory.

And forewarned is forearmed ...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I thought it would resize automatically actually, but I quite like the unexpected results!

Messages are more powerful when they are hidden, to reveal everything is the equivalent of shouting. People just get deafened.

Hence why distorted/fastly-spoken messages in music are absorbed and understood, without being consciously listened to. Electronic music being the most powerful.

It's how Derren Brown does all his 'tricks' ...

The full image of the fish is easy enough to find for those who choose to seek it out

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The best way of explaining it, is I now subscribe to the theory that 'God is a Scientist', cause-and-effect, the Butterfly Effect, Chaos Theory, and how powerful one small action can be in the Grand Scale of things ...

Which I'm guessing would eventually tie in with Big Bang theory.

And the 'End Times' would be the conclusion of that 'experiment'?

The Bible was just our interpreation of the experiment based on our knowledge and understanding of it 2 thousand years ago, and our 'feeling' on where the experiement would go based on the millions of years previously that is handed down from each generation in their genes ...

Hence all the metaphorical stuff.

The key is to reinterpret these stories/visions/events into a modern society, and technology and the internet plays a HUGE role in it.

I can show you the blood red moon for instance, it's just not the LITERAL moon ...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
2009 is the dawning of mankind's next 'Revolution', following the previous Agricultural and Industrial revolutions.

This the true beginning of the Internet Revolution, which is the complete freedom of information, expression and ESPECIALLY creativity. In otherwords what distinguishes US from the other living creatures on this planet.

This Revoltion will completely remove the middle-man from the equation, in lots of fields, allowing the creator to deliver something to the person who appreciates it with no middle-man tainting it in the process. Allowing both sides to gain equal reward, with neither exploiting the other. This is a Digital Utopia, and the way things SHOULD be. It will even eventually spread to how countries are governed and run, returning the power to the people, ie. TRUE democracy.

As with the Bible itself, when a middle-man is involved, the message gets diluted/confused or even corrupted. And as creativity is the voice of God (ie. the person who started the experiment), therefore his message isn't getting heard by the masses. Only a select few who are able to see past the noise.

When the messages are able to be delivered clearly, then everyone can become educated and enlightend without even realising it ...

And darkness can be banished.

If so, that is one BEAUTIFUL plan =)

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And as with everything, the Internet can be used for GOOD or BAD.

Bad has had a bit of a free-reign on the Internet front for a while now, it's time to redress the balance ...

X

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
*Technological Revolution would be a better term for it actually.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What if the so-called "antichrist" is searching for the "truth" himself...

-think think think that's all we do.-

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join