It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
what if the so-called "antichrist" is just a normal young guy, who tried to test fate by doing something to prove a thought i.e. (challenge his beliefs/the norm in search of truth), then "something happened" to him...which led to his journey.

him questioning "fate or free will?"

him on a quest of answering "what is real?" "what is reality?"

him experiencing ephipanies and his own tribulation of knowing that he is indeed the so called label.

maybe we/you just have no idea. thinking we are all that intelligent, which ironically shows that we know very little at all.

cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here are the last two posts I just made before jumping on this forum and coming to this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Of note, before the psychotic episode I describe, I had passed out and awoke feeling as though I had just died, it felt as if an icepick were jabbed into the back of my head, my brain felt like it was suddenly wringed like a sponge and released, I saw hellish images and had a dark encounter, I'll not describe, but, soon after that I went downstairs to tell of my experience. Shortly thereafter, all went black. I ran a 105 degree temperature for about a week- during which time was a complete blackout to me, I don't recall much of anything- I snapped out of it and my whole World changed.
I don't know if that counts as a fatal wound or not, but it was a severe head trauma which likely killed me and from which I revived. It's clear the wound to the head is fatal, it doesn't say it's from gunshot.

I was going to U2U this to the poster of this thread, but, not being worried of what others may feel about what I experienced, I decided to just share it for what it's worth.
Oh, and since, I've made my anti socio psychotic delusion available for public scrutiny on the World Wide Web, does that qualify my head trauma as one the World sees? After all, it says the World will bear witness, it never says they'd believe what they saw (or in this case- saw by reading)

Look, it is a real event. I really did develop this psychosis in 2007 and I have been committed for it and I really was on medication for it. Although, I am no longer taking the medicine and things have been as normal for me as they were before the episode, I still remember every detail. I often wonder what if it wasn't an anti social psychotic delusion as the Psychiatrists have claimed? Not that it wasn't, but, what if??

If so, then the Answer to the posters' question is Yes. Since birth, vaguely aware of something, but, nothing conclusive. My first memory- and I'm one of those rare few with memory enough to recall my own birth. That and at age 3 I read the entire King James version of the BIBLE, explaining my interpretations as I went of what I read. I was born an identical twin, but, a sloppy turnover to the incoming doctor by the outgoing doctor late to start his vacation, led to the other being killed by my afterbirth as the arriving doctor had no idea there were twins and did not do a DNC right away, half was born on the table- the other half fell into the toilet. Shocking, I know. At any rate, my earliest prebirth memory before seeing the green walls, greenish hued bright lamp in my face and the old doctor who leaned over me and the Head nun and two attending sisters (I was born at a Catholic hospice) was the image of watching myself as a shadow walking with a larger shadow, selecting my family, before I ever saw them for the first time after I was born, I already knew what they looked like- I knew their futures and I knew what my future was with them, but, I argued that this time I didn't want to know who I was, I wanted to be as them- unaware, I felt that was fair somehow. I knew what my "twin" was to do and I wanted to do it for him, since I felt it should have been my burden as oldest. He was going to suffer something or other for me. See, I could communicate then and could convey what I meant, until I was born, then I had to wait until I knew the words to express it, which may be why, believe it or not from my sloppy typing on sticky keys, I A+'ed every English/ Grammar/ Composition/ and Literature class I ever took. Anyhow, in the distance of me and this larger than me by a third or so Shadowy figure whom I knew well for whatever reason, there was a group of other large shadowy figures in heated debate over I have no idea what. Then, after selecting the people I wanted as parents and the future I saw for myself, in a blink, they came together and, when the other figures were busy arguing, the Shadowy figure sort of pushed me in, it was so fast that as I went through the darkness, it still had hold of me. The other twin was successfully in first, I went next, but, as the figure was still holding to me and I to it, a piece of that darkness sealing us tore off into my hand. While in the darkness of the womb, I still knew whatever I knew before going in, and so when it came time to be birthed into the World, I deliberately, and without permission from any of the Shadowy figures and against the warnings of the large figure with whom I walked, I grabbed my twins leg and pulled him back (he was indeed a problematic birth were he to make it at all because he was almost turned) I took his place to come out first. The cold air hit me, the light, blinded and hurt, in fact, everything hurt, even the sheets hurt. I immediately forgot whatever it was I knew about myself or my future. I guess because of the blackness that ripped, because of the figure and I still holding fast to one another (I get the vague impression, I wasn't supposed to be a twin, so, I guess one of us had to die to return) I can still recall vaguely, as I just put forth, what took place and how I was born. It is either my first memory or an infants dream from the womb, because all that took place at the time of my birth was later confirmed to be true. I explained my birth and twin, before it was ever admitted it took place. There were medical records which verified it.
Given, all that I've shared with you, and vast amounts more that I won't even bother with here, I have to say, I don't know what to believe anymore about anything. But, this is kinda therapeutic for me, so, what the hell.
Consider that I score top 98% on my tests without trying. I scored top 98% on my GED. I have a HS Diploma with a 3.8 GPA and a major in American History. I scored top 98% on my military ASVAB, as well. I always leave myself 2% to remind myself I'm not perfect. That is I deliberately underachieve what I can easily Ace. How many people get to Ace these things, much less, to choose not to. I'm a member of the Southern Baptist, Mormon (LDS), and Roman Catholic church, simultaineously. I've been baptised in each. As a Mormon, I've been confirmed and had the "laying on of hands," so at 18 had become a Priest of the Aaronic Order of the Melchizedach. As a Catholic, I've been catechumenized and served as an altar boy -no priest molesting here. I'm 33, so was Christ at death.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I sincerely believe that "The Matrix" Movie is a message to the so called A-guy himself.

And that THERE is A MASSIVE COBWEB of disinformation going on that confuse a lot of intelligent people. Including this website.

And that we cannot think our way to this stuff.

Something has to be done.

I sincerely hope that all of us intelligent people come to a real understanding and solution for the good of all.

g7777

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

Hey I had a thought on this one to. You know what the antichrist is gonna use to capture the worlds attention......Astrology... Laugh now but just watch. Actually I bet if you check the natal charts of some of the proposed antichrists you`ll probably find one of there profiles fits the bill.

Who knows though I could be wrong but I doudt it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by radstar

radstar:

I too have read the LEFT BEHIND SERIES and found it very entertaining as well as enlightening. I agree with everything you said but I am not so sure that the a/c will no who he is until it is too late. I agree, this person will sink deeper and deeper into the power struggle to get all the power he can. And at some point Satan will indwell within this young man and he will then become the Anti-Christ. I believe Satan of course knows who this person is.

But, again, we must remember that all will happen as the Lord has willed it to happen for his glory.

Anyway, this is what I believe,
just thoughts

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if a higher or darker power is playing mind games with me. Kind of bothers me now all of a sudden that the SP500 stopped at my birthday but put an extra 6 in front of it. Well 4 digits of my birthday not necessarily in order. Years ago my own mother told me the Catholic church said the anti-christ was born the same year as me so she can keep track of his age by knowing my age. If there is an anti-christ I think it's more likely he lives in Europe or the middle east. If I didn't occasionally experience supernatural things, I might think I was going crazy myself. I even had a serious head wound in the last few years and actually got knocked out. Fortunately I recovered even though it did take a whole 4 to 6 weeks to completely recover from a skull fracture I had. Never had a black eye or been knocked out suddenly like that before.

How old is Prince Charles anyway? I heard he might be it. Too bad I can't see the future. That could sure help me with my stock trading. I bought a triple leverage financial ETF at 2.36 but sold it shortly after it went past $3. I think the anti-christ would have held it longer and doubled or tripled his money. I might get luckier in the future though. Maybe a darker power has a beef with me though. I found out the other day I might be related to Attila the hun so I have no idea what dark things are in my past.

Whoever the anti-christ is I believe he can do the most evil by becoming president of the US or Europe and make it seem like he will help people. Politicians do that crap all the time. The more they want to help, the more we pay. Therefore I think the anti-christ will be a politician sooner or later.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by orionthehunter]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Does the Antichrist know that he's the Antichrist?

I don't think Seacrest has any idea yet...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is only my opinion because the Bible doesn’t say, but I don’t think the anti-Christ will truly know who he is until he’s personally indwelt by Satan, and maybe not even then. Satan may keep his identity a secret from his host until the very end. I think man’s pride is such that we can be convinced we really are a god and can do anything we set our minds to, even when it takes putting ourselves above the law.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

so is it a normal birth, a normal childhood, and then one day he is visited by someone who "tells" him what his future holds?
I have not read the other posts on this thread. I am assuming no one has posted this yet. A few days ago Steven Quayle was on the Alex Jones show and they were talking about just this thing. He was saying that among the Illuminati there is the belief that there is a candidate for the position of the anti-christ that by his psychological make-up can be identified. What they think is that he will become completely possessed by Lucifer so that he will be channeling him directly to the world. The powers that be, supposedly looked at Obama and decided that he was the one. Of course I do not believe in their religion and think they are deluding themselves in their belief. Even if I do not believe it, they believe it and will try on their own to make the prophecy come true.
So, according to this scenario, he would know ahead of time that he was to become the ant-christ and would be willing to offer himself up to Satan.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

hello

if you are talking about THE anti christ, its a great question.

i would like to say i do not know, as it isnt something i have looked into in great depth

that said we are told there are many anti christs, i suspect many do know they are and most do not. one thing i recall is that, IMHO, Jesus chose the disciple that would turn him over to the authorities

Matt 26:25

Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

John 13:26-27

Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

i am not sure if Judas at this point is aware of his actions or not but it is clear that he is under the demonic influence of Satan.

The ADVERSARY (Anti) of Christ at the end time is slightly different as it is the dragon that wants worship. Revelations talks of power/authority given to the beast to all sorts of suff and this was given by the dragon. You have to ask, is the beast

a) a person
b) an earthy authority such as government or faith

either way, does the dragon enter or possess whatever if he does then i belive that the antichrist would Not be aware. just speculating though

david

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

hello Grandma

the left behind series have been so destructive to the historicist prohetic thinking

i would look at the authors closely and investigate what they beove and their associates etc before you put any real credence on their books as a decent instruction on Biblical end times and have very strong connections to Rev Moon and his organisations.

This is the Rev Moon that has declared himeslf to be the Messiah

david

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Antichrist is the Dragon Himself... Spirit of Antichrist = Spirit of God == Spirit of Satan/Lucifer/Dragon/Devil Himself...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
OK. I've been pondering this one for a while, and searching my butt off both on ATS and google for the answer, and I haven't found it, so maybe someone can help me.

Does the Antichrist know that he's the Antichrist?

meaning, does he know from birth the evil that he will eventually cause, and the defeat he will face (for those that believe in end-time prophecies)?

I've been doing a fair amount of research, and scientifically, I can't justify the antichrist just appearing out of thin air, and then poising himself for the takeover of the world- he has to come from somewhere, so is it a normal birth, a normal childhood, and then one day he is visited by someone who "tells" him what his future holds?

Anyone that can offer some sort of insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, anyone with relevant antichrist information or websites, feel free to U2U me, or get ahold of me on AIM.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Short answer. Yes...
Long Answer. No...

A coin has two sides, only one side can be present and the other hidden, though it is still just as present, only one side can determine it's nature in the moment.

The light bearer, bears the light. Good and Evil happen under the light, or else none would be known. Giving life is the only profitable venture. "As you have received freely, so too give."

Peace

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Does the anti-Christ.......

There are billions of anti-Christs. Everyone that is not a Christian. I am not a Christian, therefore., I am an anti-Christ. Doesn't make me a bad person.

God is cool and all that I need.

Hi God!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I bid you all good evening, i found your discussion most amusing. And so I shall reward you by answering your queries.

1. Am I for real?
Yes, I am.
2. Do I know that I am the Anti Christ?
Yes!
3. Have I know that I am he for the whole of this body's existance?
No, I discovered in my early 20's, the true nature of my identity.
4.Did some one tell me who I am to become?
Yes, God did.
5.Can I be turned from the preordained path of evil?
Yes I have freewill like all human. But it has been preordained so if i do not someone else will. Are you willing to try and change my mind about how flawed humans are? Ill tell you what, save yourselves and your neighbors. and I will give you all benevolent peace until you Choose to destroy each other.
6.Am I the avatar of Lucifer?
No. I am human same as you. Im not even convinced there is a devil, and if there is I still got a bone to pick for him never taking my soul. I have only felt the touch of a merciful and benevolent being, and I shall go and take his work to all places on the globe.
7.Does the AC have power like the Christ?
That is for me to know, and for you to be amazed at all the wonders and miracles i shall show you all. And prophecy says you will all believe.
8.Do I believe I will surpass God?
No. my beliefs are to vast to mention here but are not of religion. I in my earthly human body could never surpass an ethereal God. Though all i would have to do is surpass him in your eyes.
9.Am I currently on the world stage?
No.
10.Could you ever figure out who I am even talking face to face with me?
No. You could tell I was different, even strange and unusual. You would trust me in spite of this. I have been to dozens of shrinks and I fooled every last one of them even when I told the absolute truth. They bought it by the pound and gave me a pat on the back and clean bills of health. I must consider that i am completely healthy and this rode we will take together is both rational and righteous.

Well that should just about do it for now, just letting you all know I am here, still behind the curtain biding my time till you are all weak enough. Then I shall inspire and give you hope and you shall flock to my cause.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Everyone here knows and understands that "anti" means before right? The "anti" christ is BEFORE christ not after.

Does everyone understand why "jesus" says, "now the prince of this world comes and he has nothing IN me"?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This scripture is referring to Nehushtan

17:8 The beast that you saw was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go into destruction. Those who dwell on the earth and whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see that the beast was, and is not, and shall be present.

This also is one of the scriptures that prophesies the image of the beast to be the crucifix

2 Thessalonians 2:4 he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God.

Who sits in the temple? Jesus. This reveals that jesus will be fatally wounded

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness already works. Only there is one who restrains now, until he is taken out of the way.

Then the antichrist will come which is non other than... jesus

13:12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the beast is not a person, but a whole group of people

the one who will get the name false is the elijah figure.
why ? because in this world false peace , ignorance is good
and real care, in this world doing mistakes is looked up as bad...

it is a turn around scenario...the antichrist as person is invention of the church...
the bible has many DIFFERENT symbols that christianity put together as one symbol,
as it also did with the offers jesus fullfilled, proclaiming it is was all done by him,
when ezekiels temple promises many more offers to come.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If the anti- christ was a person , have you ever heard of Adolf Hitler ?

you don't get much more evil than that .!

i think the beast is a sea of people who are possessed !

I.e 98 % of the world .

if you are looking for a contemporary anti-christ , I would recomend

you worship a very rich , drug dealer , someone who can run the media

and get away wih serial killing , and persecuting Jesus. I would think

he would live in America and would have a satanic cult
going , one that can kill Jesus with impunity . However , you better get it right , or Jesus will kick your dirty lying , feral #sses.

...and if Jesus tells you he's Jesus , then he's NOT the antichrist

p.s how's your beasty economy going ?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
good question
2nd line.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join