It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Maybe it's not spelled quite right: 'Aunty Christ'

Maybe Mary had a sister? Babalon? Inanna? Lizzie?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Maybe it's not spelled quite right: 'Aunty Christ'

You nailed it.

The male-centered bible is written to be removed/corrected. When this happens, it will be Aunty-Christ who comes to do it. She is the Super "Witch" or Super Bitch, if you prefer.

Let's imagine for a second all the horrors and injustices done in Jesus' name by the churches of the world, and particularly upon women. Burning, rape, torture, etc.

Now imagine that a woman is born who has the power to exact revenge/justice upon those cruel and obstinate churches. How would she deal with those men who claim to speak for the Creator but who do not ever give credit to his female aspect?

How totally and supremely pissed off would she be? Can you see her eyes glowing like flame right now? This is why John trembled, and this is why Paul acted the way he did toward women in his letters. These confused men are describing the antichrist which comes to wreck their church and their hope of how Jesus will save them from her. But won't they be surprised to find that Aunty Christ was herself married to Jesus in fact? As his wife, she has a lot of power as you might imagine.

It's not that Aunty Christ is evil, she's just righteously pissed. Best thing to do is kneel or get out of the way when she comes. Jesus comes later once she's had her fun.

And yes, she knows who she is.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Haven't we met somewhere else before?

Another time...another place?

Maybe it is just my wild imagination!

At any rate, thank you for your words and your time and my time as well.

Shalom and Namaste my friend!

*bow*

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Haven't we met somewhere else before?

Hope so.

But yeah, isn't it funny how the whole thing is described in terms of men? Where are the women in this Revelation of John at Patmos? They are again, relegated top the sidelines. Yet women are the core of every man's heart.

Who wants another male contest between Christ and Anti-Christ? It doesn't work that way. That's the old paradigm.

en.wikipedia.org...

[from the gospel of Mary]

Then they grieve, saying, "How shall we go to the Gentiles and preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of the Son of Man? If even he was not spared, how shall we be spared?" And Mary bids them take heart: "Let us rather praise his greatness, for he prepared us and made us into men." She then delivers — at Peter's request — a vision of the Savior she has had, and reports her discourse with him, which shows Gnostic influences.

Her vision does not meet with universal approval:

"But Andrew answered and said to the brethren, 'Say what you think concerning what she said. For I do not believe that the Savior said this. For certainly these teachings are of other ideas."

"Peter also opposed her in regard to these matters and asked them about the Savior. "Did he then speak secretly with a woman, in preference to us, and not openly? Are we to turn back and all listen to her? Did he prefer her to us?"

Dr. Karen King, a professor of church history at Harvard Divinity School, has observed, "The confrontation of Mary with Peter, a scenario also found in The Gospel of Thomas, Pistis Sophia, and The Greek Gospel of the Egyptians, reflects some of the tensions in second-century Christianity. Peter and Andrew represent orthodox positions that deny the validity of esoteric revelation and reject the authority of women to teach." (introduction, The Nag Hammadi Library)

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Just skimmed this thread so this has probably been said before.But I recall one of the early Christian fathers said that thoes who didn´t belive that the Word had become flesh,where antichrist.I have to look it up who of them exactly wrote this.However it was directed to the Gnostics, who rejected that Christ became human.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11an
Just skimmed this thread so this has probably been said before.But I recall one of the early Christian fathers said that thoes who didn´t belive that the Word had become flesh,where antichrist.I have to look it up who of them exactly wrote this.However it was directed to the Gnostics, who rejected that Christ became human.

Hi 11an/

Many people think that the Trinity is an invention of the Church..that is not so!
When one begins to really read the Scriptures as confirmation of what is held as Truth, one becomes aware that the Scriptures is the Word(Logos)of God.
Many early Schisms were created because each one held ones own opinion and not what was written in the Old Tetsament about the Coming of the Messiah....
God became Man to redeam what man took for granted.....man was given a choice in the beginning...The first man(Adam and Eve in the garden) chose to believe in the serpant,(old serpent” refer to Genesis...what was in the beginning, will also be in the end (Rev. 20:2)and by disobeying Gods one Law to not eat(first fast of created man), the whole of creation changed.....Gods only way to bring back what was, was to take human form and be born as a servant to man.
First man created was Adam.........
Jesus Christ becomes the second Adam....Quote/// ‘In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God’ (John 1:1). The Greek text actually says ‘and the Word was towards God’ (pros ton Theon). This underscores the personal nature of the relationship between God the Word and God the Father: the Son is not only born from the Father, He not only exists with the Father, He is turned towards the Father. Thus each Hypostasis in the Trinity is turned towards the other Hypostases.
Quote above source of info...unity of Love

Sorry I seem to get off topic here....it is needed sometimes, to get a grasp of the whole meaning of what the Bible teaches us...whether by word of mouth(Apostles teachings)or by what was revealed to us by the various Prophets in the Bible.....regarding the wholeness of Truth.

"The Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world as a witness unto all nations; and then the end shall come" (Mt. 24:14).
When the Gospel.........the Whole Truth,early teachings in it's Original form......eg/St Sophia Church will Re open for the whole world ...it will begin the Church services as they were in early times.(this is a prophecy that the Greeks await(at the moment in Greece there is alot been said for the return of St Sophia....to take back what never belonged to the Turks in the first place...Constantinople will be in the hands of the Greeks as was from the beginning)This prophecy is very crucial to the Antichrist making an appearance on the world scene...also the two awaited Prophets("And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them and kill them" (Rev. 11:7) will make their appearance to the world to warn the people of the dangers and deception of the One World leader("And in the latter times of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)who will be the Antichrist and his followers(taken from teachings of the Church Fathers on the Antichrist and the last days before Judgement Day)

According to Saint Paul, this will be the time "when people will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4). In other words, close to the end of the world people will become very cynical about Divinely revealed truths and absolute moral values. They will only listen to what sounds interesting or pleasing. This attitude will promote

c) The appearance of many false prophets and false messiahs. These deceiving teachers will entice people to join all kinds of sects and wild cults catering to the low moral standards of the crowd. The Lord warns us about the danger of false teachings, saying: "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Do not follow them. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand" (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mrk. 13:6).

more on the quote used~

About the ''» Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist?

In my opinion and various others I have asked or read about the Antichrist will be not the Devil(because God will not allow the Devil to take the form of man)but a man who is cunning and devious and all evil within him from birth(early church fathers speak of his place of birth and his mother) who will be born at a time when humanity will be ready to accept him....he will be visited by demons and do accordingly to what he feels based on his free will(apparently many antichrists are born, but do not fullfill the end of the world scenario).....Antichrist will appear when the time is ready.....
"when people will not endure sound doctrine, but do according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4)
This above verse from the Scriptures fits within our time because many people have turned to other source of knowledge for explanation of the Apocalypse(Revelation)
written by various early prophets and humble church fathers....based on their life and teachings/God allowed them to prophesie so that people will look at the 'signs' and understand that the end is near...although dates and times are not given, we are given signs to watch and pray...."Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth" (Lk. 21:34-36)We must be ready spiritually, not just knowing that the end is near, but to be spiritualy ready.......not like when the days of Noah were, where distruction came upon the people because they chose to not listen to what was an early warning for all.

"sign(this has been interpretted to be the CROSS) of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven," and having seen it, "all the peoples of the world will mourn" (Mt. 24:30)This will be a Sign that Judgement day will begin soon after.The appearance of the Cross is the Sign of Christianity.....the Cross will be seen by all people.

[If we take literally the time indicated by Holy Scripture regarding the rule of the beast, the activity of the Antichrist will last for about 3 1/2 years. It will end with the Second Coming of Christ, the General Resurrection of the Dead, and the Last Judgment (Daniel 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3, 12:13, 13:5).
url=http://www.orthodoxphotos.com/readings/end/antichrist.shtml][/url]

I hope I haven't gone off topic too much...

IX
helen
EDIT ...the above web site.

[edit on 4/17/2007 by helen670]

[edit on 4/17/2007 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think he might not know he is the Antichrist. When he starts out, he will be very charismatic, very much loved and a peacemaker, and a great military leader! He will deceive many! I think the Antichrist spirit will enter him, after he receives the head wound. He will probably be unconscious, and at that point, the spirit of Antichrist will enter. I 'm not sure, but that sounds like the most logical thing that will happen.

Some back-up scriptures:

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying "Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" KJV

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Google Seif al-Islam al-Gaddafi. He's a perfect candidate. Comes in with the promise of peace, yet underlying is the tyrant of tyrants. Moving money to terrorists under the guise of Charity, he is the major player. Why do you think Libya had him announce the dicontinuance of nuclear weapons? He has huge ties, the backing of his Dad, and the keys to hell.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Google Seif al-Islam al-Gaddafi. He's a perfect candidate. Comes in with the promise of peace, yet underlying is the tyrant of tyrants. Moving money to terrorists under the guise of Charity, he is the major player. Why do you think Libya had him announce the dicontinuance of nuclear weapons? He has huge ties, the backing of his Dad, and the keys to hell.

He wont be a certain religious figure.........the Scriptures tells us that he will deceive even the elect.
If that is the case, Christianity will see through it.
He will be a military man,
very charismatic(as the other member said ) and he will deceive the people because he will give them what they want to hear.
my opinion and various others I have come across......but
IX
helen

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
First I have to correct and error I did, I was wrong in that i thought that one of the early Christian fathers wrote that thoes who didn´t belive that the Word had become flesh,where antichrist.I must have mixed it up with something similar.

The text wich I wish to point out is to be found in the two epistles of John..
So this is even better than a early christian father,as an apostles words should have much more weight...

"every spirit wich confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God" (1 Jn. 4:2-3) And again at 2 John 7: "For many decievers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the comming of Jesus Christ in the flesh;such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist"..

"many decievers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the comming of Jesus Christ in the flesh.."These words of John state the Gnostic position,their Christ could not be carnalized.These gnostics were in the world long before they heard of such a doctrine; but when they did they denied and opposed it.This says John, is anti-christ.

@helen670

Im not sure what your trying to say here,that the scriptures are right and by that power the gnostics where wrong?With respect to the topic I will not push this futher.I keep my eyes open for a thread that brings this up.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hey again.
I seem to go off topic and then confuse myself.

@helen670
Im not sure what your trying to say here,that the scriptures are right and by that power the gnostics where wrong?With respect to the topic I will not push this futher.I keep my eyes open for a thread that brings this up.

Well, scripture is there for a reason.
The Old Testament is a pre-figuration of the New Testament......all prophecies(some will argue)point to the coming of a Messiah and Jesus Christ came as was prophesied.
About the Gnostics?
Yes they were wrong.......only themselves did not know this.....
''I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."
Galatians 1:6-8
It began soon after the scriptures were written.....it never ends....
Sorry again,this is off topic...
IX
helen

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Okey you have made your point clear to me.As promised I will not push this forward in this thread, even thoe I feel inclined to it since I stand on the opposite side of the river so to speak :-)

Now as a christian Miss or Mrs that I assume you are,what are your take on Johns description of anti-christ? Looks to me like there are many not one?
Or would you call him a liar?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In my opinion, I doubt the antichrist knows he/she/they will become the antichrist.

I honestly believe it can be anyone, from me to you. I always used to think...suppose Im the antichrist & I just dont know it yet?

Damn...I doubt it though, but it may very well be your best friend!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Who will be the Antichrist?
According to the early church fathers and what the Scriptures have to say.....

1. In the prophecies of Patriarch Jacob about each of his sons becoming the progenitors of the tribes of Israel, the fate of Dan's ancestors is depicted in such a way that can only be ascribed to the Antichrist. "Dan shall be a serpent on the way, an adder in the path..." (Genesis 49, 17)
2. In the prophecies of Ierenim: "From Dan himself...(Ierenim VIII,16)
3. In the prophecies of the Apocalypse, enumerating the remainder of all the tribes of Israel, marked by the Angel for salvation, the tribe of Dan is absolutely excluded. (Revelations VII, 4-8).

According to the teachings of the Holy Fathers, the devil, exalting the Antichrist, will try to vest his coming with all the signs of the coming of the Son of God to earth. (See St. Cyril of Jerusalem, the 150th catechistic word; St. Ephrem the Syrian, the 39th word, in the Russian translation Blessed Theodore, "A Short Exposition of Divine Dogma", Chapter 23, St. Ippolit, "The Legends of Christ and the Antichrist")

The Antichrist Orthodox perspective

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing.
They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved" (2 Thessalonians 2:8-10).

source

The Antichrist will be a man ....although,
there are many Antichrists....they have come and gone, but in the end of days....one will arise as it is said in Daniel and the last one he speaks of is the most frightening of all....
quote///An image of the coming Antichrist is portrayed by the prophet Daniel in the appearance of a minor horn.
Here the prophet describes the characteristics of the Syrian King Antioch Epiphanos – the cruel persecutor of the faithful Jews about 175-164 BC — as a prototype of the Antichrist. In the book of Revelation, the Antichrist is depicted as a beast, coming out of the sea.
Some of the characteristics of this monster remind us of the Roman emperors Nero and Domitian, fierce persecutors of Christians in the first century AD.
These emperors were contemporaries of St. John who wrote the book of Revelation. To avoid confusion, one should bear in mind that in the book of Revelation the term beast applies not only to the personal Antichrist but also to the whole governmental machine of his anti-Christian empire (Daniel 7:11 and the first 2 books of Maccabees; Rev. ch 13, 19:19-21).
www.orthodoxphotos.com...

Whoever likes to read on the 'Revelation of St John' of the Apocalypse........
Revelation of St John

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
everyone needs to watch this video....

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What if the antichrist DID know he/she was the antichrist, yet chose to be good? That would certainly throw a monkey wrench into the machine.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

Hi

To give you an honest answer:

I AM

This has been my faith the past 9 years, I could say many things as to how I came to have this faith, but in the end, very little will matter of all that I know, if i myself do not act according to my faith.

My name is Ciprian Pater : www.pater.no

Hence John 5:43 speaks of me: "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

Jesus came in Gods name, God the Father. Pater is my surname, it means "Father" in Latin. i.e. Pater Noster, Dis Pater, Lieber Pater (Jupiter=Jovis Pater) 7th stage of Mithraism = Pater etc etc.

My friend, the truth is, that all men can be the Antichrist if they choose, circumstances have given me the right to claim the seats of both the Antichrist and his partner The False Prophet until a day when I find a person whom I trust to delegate one of those authorities unto.

The plan of God is thus, when people will worship Antichrist as God, then this is Gods will, to prove humans wrong in their lack of true faith, You shall have no other Gods beside me...... this includes believing Jesus to be God like some Christians do. When OT and Jesus speaks of the Son of Man in third person he spoke of me.

You must also understand this, the Bible is filled with contradictions, this is not a matter which most understand the reason for. I also believe I am the Jewish Messiah still awaited, yet one thing most cannot understand.

So you see, until the end, what holds me back is only my own will and nothing else. [snip]
Hence neither Satan or The Antichrist can do anything whatsoever without Gods approval.

Yes, the truth is out, but you know most people do not care.

So I will continue to do what I do, until I do not want to do it anymore.

Be well on your path unto truth my friend.

Best Regards

Pater

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising and section 1h) Spamming. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 3/12/08 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yikes! Thanks for the heads-up there buddy. So, when do you plan on instituting the 7-year peace between the Arabs in Israel? And how exactly would you have that influence, power or authority? Just curious, since you seem so sure of yourself.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join