It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy your lies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

oops, my error. your quote was

"If you Want to Talk to your Imaginary God-Friend, its your right, but dont try to convince everyones about his existence"

No one is trying to convince you to do any anything. It seems to be you who is trying to do some convincing.

So what is the moral of the story so we arent confused.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I did read the posts. You are not only bashing Christianity you also have blatant blasphemy towards God. I read your words. Go ahead and talk to your invisible God friend. What’s that about? If I am wrong please tell me the moral of the story. It sure looks like a God bashing party to me. you even have some flags. It's truly amazing.

If God is Love, he certainly gonna forgive me for my blasphemy.

I find the Christian logic flawed, but dont twist my words, i dont hate Christians
i dont want them to dies or anythings.
But see one important element : some atheists would like to see Christianity eliminated and some Christians would be pleased to see Atheists elimanted.

But you cant see me saying "eliminating all christians is good"
I was only saying "dont you find it shocking to see Christians fanatics brainwashing thoses kids ?"

because i doubt thoses persons in the video being muslims

so.........read the posts again and let see what you can understand

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yes I find it alarming that those children were being manipulated.

God only has a couple unforgivable sins and blasphemy happens to be one of them.

He will forgive you if you kill someone or steal but not publically denouncing his name with blasphemous statements for all to see.

That happened to one guy on TV. A comedian named Sam Kenison (sp) he got killed in a car crash. Shortly after publically denouncing God..

I’m not superstitious but you never know. I’m only worried about your soul, if you believe you have one.

So it’s agreed it’s not an attack on Christianity. Those other little words you use are also alarming and put us on the defensive.

I simply believe in what Bombeni is saying.

Also there is an all out spiritual war that will soon break loose on the World. I just wouldnt want you to be a part of it.

P.S Do any other Christians or God believer know about blasphemy being forgiven. Maybe I’m wrong? I hope so for the OP’s sake. any help on this one?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank you Wonderworld, you are the only person on the Christian side who understood what i was saying finally, thank you for your wishes .

Im a non religious person but i take it positively and ill thanks you.
im really ashamed for the things i saw in that video and i think like i noticed it ealier, fanatism in every religions is NOT positively constructing anythings.

anyways, if my blasphemy shocked you, i can understand it , it wasnt made on purpose for a "shock effect"

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Good I’ll take it that we kissed and made up.

I’m Christian and not in to the word Religion itself. Your video is one example of how Religion has been twisted in so many ways.

No one knows up from down anymore. That’s why I think it’s a one on one with God that matters.

Many sitting in Church, dressed in their finest clothes will not be saved, if it’s used as a social scene. Only one dude knows the answers.

Bombeni also admitted she was unhappy with the video. Please count her too. She means no harm, only good.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Yes I find it alarming that those children were being manipulated.

God only has a couple unforgivable sins and blasphemy happens to be one of them.

He will forgive you if you kill someone or steal but not publically denouncing his name with blasphemous statements for all to see.

That happened to one guy on TV. A comedian named Sam Kenison (sp) he got killed in a car crash. Shortly after publically denouncing God..

I’m not superstitious but you never know. I’m only worried about your soul, if you believe you have one.

So it’s agreed it’s not an attack on Christianity. Those other little words you use are also alarming and put us on the defensive.

Also there is an all out spiritual war that will soon break loose on the World. I just wouldnt want you to be a part of it.

P.S Do any other Christians or God believer know about blasphemy being forgiven. Maybe I’m wrong? I hope so for the OP’s sake. any help on this one?

Wow. It's hard to believe that grown people still believe in fairy tales. Im ashamed to call myself human with the rest of you. I am in no way attacking you, I am attacking religion though. I mean seriously, you really believe in all that stuff? Seriously?

I guess I thought humans would have evolvled--like some of us--already. It's sad really, I heard my aunt talking about the times we are in and she said "I can't wait til Jesus comes back to save us." It's amazing how people can believe what another man wrote, even knowing the other man's intentions, and the fact that he is a MAN! No one is coming to save you, don't you get it? They took your power away and gave it to some Jew. think about it

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antimatter21

I am in no way attacking you either. What's with the comparisons to HUMAN's. You must have said that a few times in one post.

Do you think only aliens will be saved?

Maybe were not on the same page. You dont believe in God and I dont believe in non-human species such as aliens. The Bible has a name for them though.

While Aliens are deceptive dark angelic encounters, occult manifestations and lead humans away from God into increased occultism, self-actualization, human potential, and a complete disregard for the validity of the Bible.

Is that what you mean? With regard to HUMAN'S?

I basically think your off post and topic if the OP made it clear it was only about the video and you continue with Atheist VS Christianity.

I forgot to mention you probably ticked off a lot of Jews, while you are at it. That's not good! First Christians then Jews.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Wow. It's hard to believe that grown people still believe in fairy tales. Im ashamed to call myself human with the rest of you. I am in no way attacking you, I am attacking religion though. I mean seriously, you really believe in all that stuff? Seriously?

Can you please try to understand the topic ?
the subject is about how shocking to see thoses adults brainwashing thoses kids
Thoses peoples are fanatics, if they was , jewish, muslisms or whatever my reaction would be the same.

Its not about Christians but about Fanatics in religion...
and i mean in EVERY religions so go back to read all the posts and come back when you understand.

I already stated many times its not about Christians !!!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Which is actually why I don't touch abrahamic religions like a bargepole, I know I am hindu and meant to love all but Muslims hate any other religions, they even fight within each other for that "one" sect which is supposed to go to paradise.

Christianity give us rubbish like this, (my family is christian) and I know it is not all christianity.

Judaism just doesn't appeal to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ok, one of my personal beliefs;

The sooner the better: All mass organized religion has been wiped off the face of the earth, not through force, but through the free will choice of individuals. There is no longer judgment, nor a belief that a being judges us, thus justifying our judgment. There is no belief that we are separate from each other, or separate from all that is(God).

We all get there together, or we don't get there at all,
we are all one
I am you.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
IF you ever actually READ what He preached, YOU would know that. .

“If any man come to me, and does not hate his father and mother, his wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” Luke 14:26

The trouble with Christians is that they have rarely read the Bible themselves but believe what ministers falsely tell them.

They try to get out of Luke 14:26 by saying it really means 'love less'. But that is a lie. It is translated from the Greek word 'Miseo' which means 'hate, loathe, or detest'. A real god would say what he meant and in any case Xtians tell us that the bible must be read literally. A real god would have said 'Agapa Ligotera' if he meant 'love less'.

Besides - Matthew 23:9 “And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your father, which is in heaven.”

How could one possibly love 'the father which is in heaven' less than the non-existent Jesus? They are supposed to be one and the same and this proves that they couldn't be.

Matthew 10:34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother. 36 and a man’s foes will be those of his own household.

Here again we have proof that the Xtian message is not one of love and peace, but the real intent is hatred and war.

If Xtians would like to debate this, then please make yourselves known at 'Where's Jesus' wheresjesus.multiply.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You dont believe in God and I dont believe in non-human species such as aliens. The Bible has a name for them though.

So you dont believe there could be life on other planets in this infinite universe?? BUT you believe in an imaginary man in the sky that created everything and if you dont follow him you will burn in a lake of fire for eternity?? Cause the thought of aliens is redicoulous and far fetched right?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

What makes the fairies you believe in any more plausable that the fairies someone else believes in?

Perhaps arrogance.

People, please remember that you are not right just because you are saying (or writing) the words.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Well for one, in the last hundred years there have been countless stories and sightings of UFO, do you think all of them are fake? do you think EVERY pic is doctured?? When was the last time you seen jesus anywhere besides burnt into a slice of toast??

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well according to astrophysics it seems impossible. I dont doubt many have seen UFO's and Aliens.

The Bible clearly states that there will be an increase in frequency of these false miracles.

There are, indeed superior being flying around in our universe, rather only close to earth. They come to decieve. They are dark Angles.

Someone alerted me to get back over here because someone was bashing my Alien theory. Ive yet to read the last few posts.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just a thought on UFO activity, since somebody brought it up, seemingly thinking that it makes Jesus' existence impossible....
Satan is distinctly called the "prince of the powers of the air" in the Bible.
And also blamed for deceiving signs and wonders.
So....even if not one single UFO sighting/abduction was a hoax, it doesn't work against the Bible in any way.

Not saying there aren't challenging postulations against Christianity..just saying this certainly isn't one of them.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

There are hundreds of stories EVERY DAY with people "encountering" God, Jesus, Mary, etc. Photos of miracles and testimonies are commonplace.

Are you saying those are all fake?

Are you getting it yet? Your mythology isn't any better than anyone else's.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

Yes I agree.

Also. The ancient deity Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky". Many titles were given to Baal by adding endings to his name. Some examples found in scripture are Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses", Baalbamoth = Lord of the high places, Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly, or, flit. Zebub is a Hebrew verb which means to flit from place to place , having been popularly translated as "Lord of the Flies" it is more properly rendered "Lord of Those Things that Fly".

They are all one in the same we just have different names for them and different agenda's

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I have read through this entire thread, and I find it amazing that you really believe what Bombeni is saying. I am new here and have never posted before, but I had to put my two cents in on this.

I have always considered myself a Christian, until recently when I have began to believe I am not. I believe in a God of love and positive energy. Not in the same sort of God that Christians believe in. I am not a Christian hater, an atheist, or anything else that is "against God". I believe that a lot of Christians are very wonderful people, the same goes for a lot of people who have a lot of other religious and/or spiritual beliefs.

However, the comments that Bombeni has made are still utterly shocking to me. For one, the comments that ALL Muslims as a whole hate all Christians is just ridiculous. I know Muslims that are not extreme like that and do not hate Christians. Also, the claims that Christians were not the perpetrators of the Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, and other such atrocities that were in fact perpetrated by Christians....Those people were Christians, they may not have been good Christians, but non the less Christians. That doesn't mean that all Christians should be degraded or shunned, but you can not ignore historical facts. It seems to me that Bombeni thinks that if you are not a Christian you are wrong, that Christianity the ONE religion, and they are superior to everyone else.
I don't have much else to say because I am still in a state of shock from the comments Bombeni has made. I just wanted to say that those (and other comments) are very shocking to me and do not understand why you would really honestly believe what Bombeni is saying on here.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld reply to post by OTTOKARMA I simply believe in what Bombeni is saying. [edit on 15-4-2009 by wonderworld]

It been posted by Wonderworld, not by me, please as i usually say

READ ALL THE POSTS before establishing an invalid statement

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join