It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy your lies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

I wouldn't waste my time but I have to point out again, you have twisted what I said. I said muslims are the enemy of the USA, I didn't say anything about being racist or hating muslims. It's muslims who chant death to America and openly say how they hate Christians and Jews. It's muslim mothers who cried with pride when they found out THEIR son was one that flew a plane into an American building. Americans don't have that kind of generalized hate for other races/nations/religions and you know it, you just turn into a bumbling maniac at the chance to try to rip a Christian to shreds but you failed. I will steal the OP's opening line, Enjoy Your Lies.

P.S. By the way, most of what you say doesn't even make sense but I addresseds it the best I could.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Posted by Bombeni
No, you are WRONG. Christians have not killed anyone

Remember the spanish inquisition ?
remember the tortures valided by the Vatican ?
remember the Holy crusades ?
Remember the spanish killing the indians in the name of god ?
remember the missions sent in America ?

Remember all thoses deads ?

did you forgot to open an history book ?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How comical is it that the only thing taco bell can do is accuse everyone that doesn't agree with him of being an atheist. LOLOLOL

Xianity is the same as every other religion it has its good and its bad. There are so many sects in xianity that it is hard to tell if they are even following the same book or god for that matter. The KKK thinks they are xian so it is all relative.

The sad thing is most of you xians have so little understanding of the book you claim to follow that you couldn't show chapter and verse of a thing. Those who follow Jesus and his teachings, not the teaching of Paul have my respect. Those of you running around judging everyone are not one bit different from the Taliban. IF you people had your way gays would be shot, abortion would be illegal and we still would be taking our rebellious children to the gate to be stoned by the elders. LOLOL

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Americans don't have that kind of generalized hate for other races/nations/religions

We're not talkin about Americans, we're talkin about Christians, and stop me if im wrong but not only Americans are Christians....

Islam is not proven to be against America, Terrorists are guilty, dont make so much obnoxious generalities

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

The documentary 'Undercover mosque' has similar child
wahhabi indoctrination scenes.
I think the mindset is 'get em when they're young-the possiblities are endless'.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Americans don't have that kind of generalized hate for other races/nations/religions and you know it.

reaaaaallly? because I've seen a whole lota movies and propaganda on tv that would say otherwise.

How many movies have you seen where the american across sea's, kills a 100 of the scum sucking *insert racist term here* bastards. How many american mothers, where sad yet proud to know there sons died on D-day?

i have to say, you carry no logic with you, what so ever.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Unit541

I wouldn't waste my time but I have to point out again, you have twisted what I said. I said muslims are the enemy of the USA

That's exactly what I said you said.

I didn't say anything about being racist or hating muslims.

Considering someone your enemy because of their faith is one of the purest forms of hatred I can think of.

Americans don't have that kind of generalized hate for other races/nations/religions

That's precisely why I can't consider you an American. American's don't make enemies because of faith. You consider all Muslims your enemy.

P.S. By the way, most of what you say doesn't even make sense but I addresseds it the best I could.

Too much logic and fact for you?

I must admit, I am significantly more stupid having read your drivel. For the first time ever, I'm making use of the ignore feature, and hopefully in time, I'll shed the ignorance you've hosed me down with.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
How comical is it that the only thing taco bell can do is accuse everyone that doesn't agree with him of being an atheist. LOLOLOL

Xianity is the same as every other religion it has its good and its bad. There are so many sects in xianity that it is hard to tell if they are even following the same book or god for that matter. The KKK thinks they are xian so it is all relative.

The sad thing is most of you xians have so little understanding of the book you claim to follow that you couldn't show chapter and verse of a thing. Those who follow Jesus and his teachings, not the teaching of Paul have my respect. Those of you running around judging everyone are not one bit different from the Taliban. IF you people had your way gays would be shot, abortion would be illegal and we still would be taking our rebellious children to the gate to be stoned by the elders. LOLOL

LOL, what are you talking about? This is exactly what I mean, athiests, they don't miss a chance to jump on Christians and CHristianity. Most of you have probably been bored to death all day but you see a Christian thread and man it's both barrels, lol. I never once stated I was racist. I said the OP started a thread which was about a minority of people who don't represent the Christian religion. She said there were plenty of other threads which tore into other religions here, NOT TRUE. There might be a few, considering muslims hate Christians and Americans by the way, but even those pale in comparison to the athiestic hatred for Christianity.

Christianity isn't about people who hide behind religion, it isn't about me either. It's about what Jesus taught and if any of you ever read what He taught you would be a Christian too. But hey, you have that sweet old lady Madelyn Murray Ohare to fill your spiritual needs, lol. My goodness she was a lovely person. haha

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

But hey, you have that sweet old lady Madelyn Murray Ohare to fill your spiritual needs, lol. My goodness she was a lovely person. haha

okay, its official, this guy is bat $%#@ crazy.

OMG i found a video of bombeni online!!!

he's the mule encase you missed that

[edit on 14-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

LOL, what are you talking about? This is exactly what I mean, athiests, they don't miss a chance to jump on Christians and CHristianity

I can say exactly the same thing about Christians jumping on other religions and lifestyle

Explain me what you call "real christians"

dkman you just made me choke on my donut :lol

[edit on 14-4-2009 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If anyone has shown their true colors on this thread it is the athiests, hands down. The hate they have for Christianity is scary. It is strange almost, I don't know of any group that hates another as atheists hate Christianity, except perhaps the hate that muslims have for Jews. Hmm that's one to think about. There is something more to that hate than meets the eye, you can bank on that. It is a personal internal struggle atheists are having with their eternal soul, imo.

I hope and pray you can all find some peace with that. Seriously.

The peace that surpasses all understanding, I might add.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If anyone has shown their true colors on this thread it is the athiests, hands down. The hate they have for Christianity is scary. It is strange almost, I don't know of any group that hates another as atheists hate Christianity, except perhaps the hate that muslims have for Jews. Hmm that's one to think about. There is something more to that hate than meets the eye, you can bank on that. It is a personal internal struggle atheists are having with their eternal soul, imo.

I hope and pray you can all find some peace with that. Seriously.

im not atheist, look at my signature quote, i believe in god, just not your definition of god.

I bet 95% of the people who replied are the same.

we'll pray for you to find the peace you're searching for.

edited grammar

[edit on 14-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If anyone has shown their true colors on this thread it is the athiests, hands down. The hate they have for Christianity is scary.

Please, can you show us where you saw hatred in our posts ?

please pretty please, try to show us, because im reading and reading again every posts , i dont see any hatred about christians ?

Are you trying to convince us about that "christians hatred" ot are you trying to convince yourself ?

You are makin a brilliant demonstration about what is the "good tolerance" thank you for givin us a such brilliant and inovativ point of view

Im amazed about your ability to twist the words of posters not agreeing with you and i want to salute your such noticeable capacity to turn you into a victim of "christian hatred" conspiracy

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Muslims hate Christians? You have to be kidding. Judge yet ye not be judged eh? EVERYONE DON'T LET THIS GUY FOOL YOU. He is likely Atheist and uber ANTI-CHRISTIAN. Dis-information at its best he has you all riled up too
. He wants you all to think all christians are like him, they are clearly not. There are extremists and moderates in every faith. In christianity the message is to do as Jesus does, which does not include stereotyping complete races/ethnicities of people, and believe he died for your sins and was resurrected. You are supposed to love and help your fellow man and peacefully spread the word, not scream it in peoples faces and say they are going to hell and try to kill them if they dont believe exactly the way you do. YOURE NOT GOD, so yeah. Try reading the bible and the teachings of Jesus people before you put all christians into the same boat. And do the same with other faiths, a man has no right and no reason to pass judgement on any other man, only god does.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

We're not talkin about Americans, we're talkin about Christians, and stop me if im wrong but not only Americans are Christians....

Islam is not proven to be against America, Terrorists are guilty, dont make so much obnoxious generalities

Ok I know now how you guys feel about Christians, and I'm feeling the love for the Islamic nations. Reminder, I never said anything about hating muslims, but ok let's go with that, Islam loves America. Ok. LOL

Now, let's change the subject. How are you all feeling about Israel these days? Have you mailed any care packages lately?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Now, let's change the subject

this thread was about the Christians , right ?

so why changing the subject ?

Ok I know now how you guys feel about Christians

what do you know about how we feel about Christians, how can you proclaim you "know" about our feelings ?

who are you to know it better than us after displaying so much evidencies
of your subjectiv judgment?

so please enlight us, i personaly want to know

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Now, let's change the subject. How are you all feeling about Israel these days? Have you mailed any care packages lately?

lol, so now your trying to completly change the subject!

haha, i see your logic tho, its like *now that I've lost the argument on apples, lets start one on oranges. *

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RichM

Man, this is bringing even lurking atheists out of the woodwork. Two posts in your entire profile and one is to ME. I love it.

Yes Islam as a whole hates Christians, we are an ally to the Jews as much as most of you hate the sound of that. I'm not making the news here, I'm just reporting it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

you beat me to the punch, but only because your response was shorter, haha. next time, next time..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You don't want to tell me how you feel about Israel? BTW we are talking religions, and I think it was you who started talking muslim and other religions to begin with, so shouldn't Jewish be allowed?

I'm not running out on you, I'm closing up shop for the day as I do this time everyday. We can pick this up tomorrow if you like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join