It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy your lies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well for a simple start, watch that video

www.youtube.com...

Seriously, that one of a lie, its brainwashing, its lies forced into kids minds, its what we could call a real brain reset.

Dare telling me its a "God Of love" after watching the video,i mean, some peoples have really a weird concept about "Good and Evil".

If God exist, i doubt him to agree with that kind of brainwashing on poor lil kids.

Finally , can you tell if that camp thing is good, do you think thoses kids, in their futures, are about to have serious case of paranoia and probably more violents than we could think.

Why this statements about their future potential violence ?

single answer: personal experience, similar to a friend of me

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

I actually posted an entire thread on the Jesus Camp here...I actually had the entire video encrypted here, but it has since been removed. Now you have to buy it. Here is a link to the thread: Jesus

The things that were propagated in the video were sickening.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I forgot about Jesus Camp!! Never seen, is it worth a watch?? If so, mininova.org is my first stop when I get home tnight

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
I forgot about Jesus Camp!! Never seen, is it worth a watch?? If so, mininova.org is my first stop when I get home tnight

Yeah... It's pretty decent... It gives you a good idea of where "Christian" fundamentalism is heading. In all honesty, it is sad that the woman who was the head of the "Jesus" Camp decided that she was going to prey upon the minds of young children.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen this is the face of the future religious right. Scary isn't it! How touching to see children sobbing because they see how sinful they are, great for the self esteem of these kids.

Where is the love, where is the joy? Not anywhere in this conglomeration of garbage that is for sure.

Now, if we in the west were to see an Islamic camp for kids that was conducted with the same fervor, the xians would freak out and call it a jihad training camp. I see no difference.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's terrifying actually. Sick to think that these so called "christian" groups are molding their children to take their lives in the name of their "god".

There is a line from the film which sent chills down my back. The camp leader was speaking to the children and saying that she wanted them to be like the children of Islam, ready to blow themselves up for their cause.

This is the problem with religion. Now I know that these are extremists and not the proper definition of "christian" values which usually if perceived correcly preaches only love and acceptance.

These people however are crazy, and we will pay the price when domestic terrorism starts, these kids will be on the front lines.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Haha, I love the way you guys take a few people here and a few people there and try to paint all Christians that way. Don't you realize that in any type of group or religion there will be some who go out of bounds? Do you think that average Christians as a whole would approve of something like this Jesus Camp?? Please don't use isolated incidents involving unbalanced people as the reason to deny the truth that was in Jesus. He didn't create the fanaticism that we see now and then, IF you ever actually READ what He preached, YOU would know that. Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

Yeah... It's pretty decent... It gives you a good idea of where "Christian" fundamentalism is heading. In all honesty, it is sad that the woman who was the head of the "Jesus" Camp decided that she was going to prey upon the minds of young children.

You are really jacked if you actually believe that Christians believe or approve of this, this is just another cult, with victims as in any cult.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57

Now, if we in the west were to see an Islamic camp for kids that was conducted with the same fervor, the xians would freak out and call it a jihad training camp. I see no difference.

There is no real difference... I have actually read parts of the Koran, as much as I could stomach...To be honest, there is little to no difference between the Koran and the Old Testament of the Holy Bible... It is the same "eye for an eye" and the whole "Angry,vengeful God" garbage you read in the OT.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57

There is no real difference... I have actually read parts of the Koran, as much as I could stomach...To be honest, there is little to no difference between the Koran and the Old Testament of the Holy Bible... It is the same "eye for an eye" and the whole "Angry,vengeful God" garbage you read in the OT.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Did I say ALL Christians? No... I said Christian FUNDAMENTALISTS.... That is by no means transferable to ALL Christians. I suggest you control your emotions before you post

[edit on 14-4-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Enjoy YOUR Lies...

The precept of Christianity is the Love and Compassion they show for their fellow man. Do you have any concept of what the world would be like without Christians? It wouldn't be a pretty picture. Not that it is pretty now, but Christian Charities have provided relief for hundreds of millions of people for centuries, there are literally thousands of Christian Charities, and Christian Charities are the top 100 Charities in the world. Meaning they make the most impact worldwide. Here is just one list from one single affiliated charity list and it has close to 100 charities. www.christianservicecharities.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You know what I'm talking about. Athiests, or ok, nonbelievers for those who bristle at the word athiest, lol, they'll jump on this like there's no tomorrow, and then of course, they give a sigh and say to themselves huh another reason to reject Christianity. Have your fun but remember I'm reading every word.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Christians do a lot of good...With that I agree. I just find it humorous that any other religion can be degraded on this site and nothing is said. Yet, historical facts can be mentioned about any of the three Abrahamic religions and Good God!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Its alway makin me smile to see that type of reactions

Enjoy YOUR Lies...

We can hit and stone every religions but NOT christians..

Its ok to blame Islam , Taoism, bhuddism, Judaism but NOt the Christians.

Its really funny

Every religions giving positiv points in a serious fundamentalism are a great potential danger..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
Its alway makin me smile to see that type of reactions

Enjoy YOUR Lies...

We can hit and stone every religions but NOT christians..

Its ok to blame Islam , Taoism, bhuddism, Judaism but NOt the Christians.

Its really funny

Every religions giving positiv points in a serious fundamentalism are a great potential danger..

Show me those threads where you, or anyone here, has "hit and stoned every religion but Christianity"

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If you read ATS regulary you can read about Islam, islamic terrorists and such, dont ask me for proofs, do it yourself and be honest , search on google "islam,ATS, conspiracy" blah blah blah...

Your reactions is a bit incoherent, we cant doubts about christians or what ?

Well, have a look and search about it, dont hide behind "blah blah blah , no proofs so it dont exist" it would be bit disapointing

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
If you read ATS regulary you can read about Islam, islamic terrorists and such, dont ask me for proofs, do it yourself and be honest , search on google "islam,ATS, conspiracy" blah blah blah...

Your reactions is a bit incoherent, we cant doubts about christians or what ?

Well, have a look and search about it, dont hide behind "blah blah blah , no proofs so it dont exist" it would be bit disapointing

Yeah, whatever. First of all, it so happens that muslims are the enemy of the USA, so not a good comparison with your hate-threads for Christians.

I'll tell ya what, how about you start a thread on, oh, let's say homosexuals who chase the AIDS virus, and see how far that goes.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i'm 99.9% sure that there has never been a war between two athiest factions. I can see it now, "My belief in no God is stronger than your belief in no God!, therefore I must bomb, rape, plunder and "free" you"

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

No my friend, the taliban and Al Queada are the enemy, not muslims or Islam. There is a big difference

[edit on 14-4-2009 by stereovoyaged]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join